Say Hello to Our little Friend!We Call Her Neo!

Ruby walked through the halls with Torchwick.She heard a loud screech."Nevermore,"Torchwick hissed."Let's kill it!"Ruby exclaimed.Before any of the two could get their weapons out,the window closest to them shattered as the huge monster flew in.Ruby shrieked,and Torchwick held her tight.The Nevermore had them cornered.Neo spotted them,cowering as Ruby tried to pull her weapon out."Torchwick!"she shouted as she ran towards the beast.She pulled out the sword hidden in her parasol and jumped.She ran at an amazing speed and made a clean cut around the neck,decapitating the grimm."Thank you Neo!"Ruby said as she ran towards her.Ruby caught her in a hug.Suddenly,Neo started to like Ruby.Her expression still remained the same,not a hint of excitement.Torchwick walked towards the two of them."No hard feelings towards Ruby anymore,Neo?"he asked.Neo shook her head as she smiled.Ruby stared at the corpse of the dead Nevermore.It made her remember Torchwick and the nights she cried for him,thinking about how wrong it was to think of him as a major jerk that only cared about himself.After hearing about his childhood and Cinder,she thought differently about him and felt sympathy towards him."So,you don't still think that I'm an idiot,G.G.,and a teacher's pet that deserves to die still,right?"Ruby asked Neo.Torchwick tossed a glare at his former partner."I'm sorry.I was jealous I guess,"Neo said in a quiet voice.She looked at Torchwick."You two make a great couple though.I'm happy for you,and you are lucky,Red,"she then said.After that she went silent again.Ruby smiled again.Torchwick and Ruby went to their dorm,waving goodbye at Neo.Neo smiled a small bit.Lucky girl.I really wish I was her.She thought to herself.Neo walked to her dorm and fell asleep,dreaming of she and her old and new friends.