Marriage

When Ruby turned 21,she and Torchwick decided to marry.Shocker,right?Everyone was there.After the ceremony,they had a wonderful party,and everything was perfect."Yay!We're officially married!"Ruby squeaked.Torchwick looked at her and smiled."I love you,"he said placing a kiss on her lips.Ruby still blushed."Hey Ruby!Why don't you come and take a group picture with us!"Yang exclaimed,Neo,Weiss,Blake,Phyrra,and Nora next to her."Sorry Torchwick,no guys allowed!"she then said to Ruby's official husband."Okay!Be there in a sec!"Ruby shouted back at Yang."I'll see you in a little bit.Something tells me this is going to take a while,"she said to Torchwick,walking towards the group of bridesmaids.Yang,of course,being the maid of honor,was in the front of the photo with Ruby.Ruby hugged Yang and headed towards the food."Forgot to talk to someone?"she heard a familiar voice say.She turned around,only to face her uncle Qrow.She ran and hugged him."I thought you couldn't make it!"she exclaimed."Would I really miss my niece's wedding?"he asked.Ruby laughed.Qrow looked at Torchwick."Hey,if he does anything to break your heart,give me a call.You two are very close,and if he divorces you,he won't see the light of day ever again,"Qrow promised.Yang's mother attended too.Ruby spotted she and Yang talking.She never met Yang's mother after she could really start processing memories,but she always looked forward to it."Hello!"she exclaimed as she walked towards the woman.She was amazed at how much her daughter resembled her."Hello Ruby,"the woman said in a calm voice."I've always wanted to meet you!I'm amazed at how much Yang looks like you,and I love your dress!"she said in her perky voice.Her dress was red with black lace,and it had a white flower sewn on the one strap holding on to her shoulder."Thank you!I wanted to meet you too,and I thought this would be the perfect chance!"Yang's mother then replied.The two of them talked for what seemed like an hour.The party went on throughout the night.Everyone was as joyful as could be.