The Game of Love

By KaiHeart15

Eight years ago, Sarah Winrey has always been bullied by Leon Ferron, whom she's feared since the very first... More

The Game of Love
The Game of Love Chapter 2
The Game of Love Chapter 3
The Game of Love Chapter 4
The Game of Love Chapter 5
The Game of Love Chapter 6
The Game of Love Chapter 7
The Game of Love Chapter 8
The Game of Love Chapter 9
The Game of Love Chapter 10
The Game of Love Chapter 11
The Game of Love Chapter 12
The Game of Love Chapter 13
The Game of Love Chapter 14
The Game of Love Chapter 15
The Game of Love Chapter 16
The Game of Love Chapter 17
The Game of Love Chapter 18
The Game of Love Chapter 19
The Game of Love Chapter 20
The Game of Love Chapter 21
The Game of Love Chapter 22
The Game of Love Chapter 23
The Game of Love Chapter 24
The Game of Love Chapter 25
The Game of Love Chapter 26
The Game of Love Chapter 27
The Game of Love Chapter 28
The Game of Love Chapter 29
The Game of Love Chapter 30
The Game of Love Chapter 31
The Game of Love Chapter 32
The Game of Love Chapter 33
The Game of Love Chapter 34
The Game of Love Chapter 35
The Game of Love Chapter 36
The Game of Love Chapter 37
The Game of Love Chapter 38
The Game of Love Chapter 40
The Game of Love Chapter 41
The Game of Love Chapter 42
The Game of Love Chapter 43
The Game of Love Epilogue!

The Game of Love Chapter 39

4.6K 70 1
By KaiHeart15

So what do you know, I'm able to post this chapter today thanks to my fellow Asian friend! xD Anyway, like I said, longest chapter in this story so far. I'm exhausted! (-_-) I didn't proofread, just so you know, but hopefully you like it! xD

----------------------------------------------------------

Sarah:

“Road trip!” screamed Sophia directly into my ear first thing in the morning. Patricia and I nearly fell out of bed, but Sophia just laughed at our reactions.

“Not funny!” I snapped at her, bolted upright. After a slight pause, taking a deep breath, I ask, “And since when did we ever agree on going on a road trip? This wasn’t even planned!”

She replied in her typical cheerful tone, “It’s supposed to be a surprise!”

“I’ll say,” I murmured crossly.

Soph heaved a sigh. “Oh come on, that’s the fun part!”

“Here’s the problem,” Patricia noted logically, “if we just figured out about today, it just puts us in a rush towards packing our stuff up.”

“Yeah,” I agreed. “Who came up with the idea in the first place?”

“Jake and I,” she replied.

“Figures,” I said flatly. “And what time is it exactly?”

“Six.”

I threw my pillow in her face roughly. “Damn it, Soph! What time are we all leaving?”

She looked at the clock, biting her lip, and answered, “In two hours.” I threw another pillow at her. “Well…I’ve already took the liberty of packing your stuff,” she added, “and when we get there, don’t complain about your clothes.”

My eyes widened in horror. “Soph…what clothes did you pack?”

She pulled up a mischievous smirk as he said in a teasing singsong way, “You’ll see.” Sophia pulled Patricia and me off the bed forcefully, tossing us an outfit she picked out. “Don’t complain, Sarah.” Pursing my lips, completely distrustful at the moment, I went to the bathroom downstairs to change while Patricia used mine.

What Soph picked out wasn’t too bad—but I still worried over what other clothes she packed. I was wearing a yellow spaghetti strap with a few ruffles along with white Bermuda shorts. I tied my hair with a white scrunchie with a yellow flower on it. As for my shoes, I wore crème, flat sandals; Sophia also included a few white, silver, crème, and yellow bangles as well as a white headband. Not to mention, she’s given me big hoop earrings—but not big enough for it to be worn as a bracelet. And thank God for that. As for my makeup, it was completely natural, only hints of blush and eyeliner showing.

Once I stepped out, I bumped into Leon. I figured that this was Sophia’s idea of having him here and “accidentally” bump into me to see how I looked first. Looking up to meet his gaze, he flashed a smirk before adding, “You look so beautiful.”

Pursing my lips to prevent myself from blushing, I mumbled a hushed “Thanks” before walking into the kitchen. That’s when I felt one of his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me back into him. Knowing he won’t let go, I let him continue to hold me as I turned around, wrapped my arms around his neck, and gave him a long, gentle kiss.

Pulling away, his grin widened as he whispered to my ear, “Now that’s more like it.” I rolled my eyes, pushing him off me teasingly.

Pouring myself some orange juice and enjoying some Mini-Wheats along with it, I sit on the couch, flipping through channels until I come across Everybody Hates Chris. Once Leon’s taken the seat next to me, I turn to him and ask, “Where are we going exactly?”

“San Francisco.”

I asked, “Why San Francisco?” He shrugged.

From upstairs I could hear everyone come downstairs with the entire luggage. Sophia popped up behind us and asked chirpily, “You all ready to go?”

Holding a finger up to her, I swallowed, and replied, “Let me finish this.” After another bite, I add, “I thought you said we aren’t leaving in two hours?”

“I know, but I hate waiting! Let’s just go now so we don’t have more time to spend once we get there.”

“Do my parents know about this?”

“Oh yeah, my parents called everyone’s to let them know. They’re cool with it. Anyway, let’s go!” But before I could bother to interrupt any further, she said, “We’ll go now and pick up Leanne and Jack.”

Heaving a sigh, I put away my empty bowl and glass into the sink, and walked out with everyone. When we got outside, I wasn’t surprised to see we’d be riding Sophia’s humungous black van. From one of the eight seats in the van, I picked the very back on the left while Leon took the seat next to me. Seth and Patricia took the two seats directly in front of us; Jake sat in the driver’s seat, Sophia on shotgun.

Turning in her seat, Soph asked, “Are we ready to go?”

“Yeah,” I mumbled groggily, “Just go.” And so we left.

After getting Leanne and Jack, the car suddenly became louder; eventually I found my head lying on Leon’s shoulder, falling asleep instantly. Soon enough, everyone was asleep I bet—we were obviously oh so tired. Well, blame Soph for making us wake up early and leave two hours earlier. All I wanted was my soft, comfy bed to sleep in. But Leon’s shoulder isn’t a bad pillow or bad place to sleep on. It was actually quite cozy.

By the time I woke right back up, he was fast asleep. The time was around ten in the morning, and we were already at a gas station (7 Eleven to be exact). Jake turned off the engine, and when he noticed that I’m awake from the rear mirror, he turned to me, asking in a hushed tone, “Hey, you need something?” When I don’t respond, a bit confused, he clarified, “Do you want something to eat or drink? Need to use the restroom?”

The mention of eating or drinking caused my stomach to grumble. “Yeah…I’m starving,” I replied.

“Do you need me to buy something?”

What a rhetorical question. I still replied, “Yeah…sure. Get me a hotdog and a slurpee.”

He rolled his eyes teasingly. “It’s ten in the morning, Sarah.”

“Whatever; just get me something,” I snapped. He simply nodded before heading out.

I felt Leon twitch in his sleep, which startled me. His head lifted awake, and when I met his eyes, he greeted groggily, “Hey…”

“Hey, sleepyhead,” I teased.

He scoffed, “Like you should be talking.” I rolled my eyes. “So where are we?”

“Seven Eleven,” I murmured as I buried my face in the crook of his neck. “Jake’s about to refill the car’s gas—after he gets my food.”

“He’s getting you food but not me?” he taunted. “Well you better share some.” I groaned. “Come on.”

“Fine…” I mumbled into his neck. “But it’s only to shut your complaining mouth.” I could sense me smirk at my comment.

When Jake came back with my food and drink, I split the hotdog in half (unevenly) and handed the smaller piece to Leon. He didn’t complain though, even when I drank a little more than my fair share of a Coca-Cola slurpee. And once we were back on the road again, I fell back to sleep on Leon’s shoulder.

After about another hour or two, I felt someone violently shake my shoulder. I figured that it was Sophia. I was right.

“We’re here! We’re here! Oh my God, you two sleepyheads wake up!” she screamed obnoxiously into my ear. My eyes opened slowly to meet hers and practically glared at her. I pressed my face to Leon’s neck and let out another groggy groan. The next thing I knew, she yanked me from Leon, my head banging the ceiling of the car just as I’m out the door.

“Ouch!” I shrieked, wide awake now, and rubbing the back of my head consistently. “God, Soph! You could at least be a little less forceful!” I scolded harshly.

She only smiled at me, shouting out to Leon to wake him up. This is why I almost never allow go to sleepovers with her. I turned to Leanne who gave me a shrug that said, “It’s Soph, what are you doing to do about it?”

Taking in the scenery, I realized that we’re in the main part of the city. Off in the distance, I could see a fairly excellent view of the Golden GateBridge. We were at some hotel, and I could only wonder how long we’re going to be here. Before I could ask, Leanne cut me off, “Soph said that we’ll be here for today and tomorrow.” I nodded my head slowly.

“Where’re Seth and Patricia?”

Sophia pointed to the entrance, replying flatly, “They’re paying for our rooms.”

“They didn’t have to do that.”

“Yeah, I know, but they insisted.”

I rolled my eyes, heaving a sigh, “Typical Seth.” Lee flashed a rare smirk of hers before heading inside. I felt a pair of arms wrap me around from behind, and I craned my neck for my lips to meet Leon’s. “What’re Soph and Jack doing?” I asked.

“They’re getting our luggage?” he responded, though it sounded more like a question considering his uncertainty. “Come on, let’s go inside,” whispered into my ear. We waddled into the hotel entrance with Leon still holding me from behind.

Our rooms were right next to each other. Of course, the girls would be in a separate room from the boys. And even though Sophia didn’t mind if two couples shared a room, the rest of us girls minded—most especially me since God only knows what Leon would do. It’s not that I have a problem with sharing a bed with him again, but he’s unpredictable most of the time. Who knows, he might get me to do it. Then again, we all know the likelihood of that since we’d be sharing with another couple. Even so, I’m still against two couples sharing a room.

The only thing that made me laugh about this arrangements is how the guys will split the room. I mean, we girls don’t really care if we’re sharing a bed with another girl. We’ve been doing that since we were little girls and we had sleepovers. As for the guys, I can imagine them fighting over which two guys get the two beds while one would be in one of the seats and the other on the floor.

With the time being half past noon, we decided on going about the city in another half hour due to unpacking and all that jazz. It was arranged that Leanne would share the bed with Sophia because neither Patricia nor I could risk sleeping next to Sophia what with her alarming wake up calls. They took the bed nearest the door while Patricia and I took the one by the windows (or should I say, sliding class doors).

Once it was time to leave, we heard the door sound. Opening the door, Jack asked, “Well are you girls ready or not?”

“Yeah, yeah,” Leanne called out from the bathroom, fixing her makeup and hair along with Patricia. “We’ll be out there in a minute.”

“So…” I began, “where exactly are we going?”

“Shopping, of course!” squealed Sophia excitedly as she slung her arm around my shoulder. The guys had mortified expressions, rendered speechless. “Oh come on, we girls need to find some new clothes. We’ve got to look our best when we go back to school right?” She turned to me.

“Yeah…right…” I answered slowly.

* * * *

“Twirl for me, sexy,” Sophia teased towards the guys. We all couldn’t help but laugh as they all twirled in dresses and skirts. The embarrassment on their faces was evident. Leon was wearing a thin, bright pink long sleeve shirt as well as a black miniskirt along with pearl stud earrings and a few golden bangles. As for Jack, he had this frilly white tank top and booty shorts. Jake wore a black, strapless dress with high heels and a flowery headband. And lastly, Seth…he had a pink, tutu-like skirt and a v-neck shirt along with big hoop earrings and a few rings on his fingers.

All of us girls burst out laughing at the sight of them. We were in Forever 21 and already done with our shopping. As a special treat, we made all the guys dress like girls. The guys were shooting glares at us, their faces searing red as well. In unison, they half-yelled at us, “Shut up! It’s not funny!”

“Yes it is!” we countered in perfect accord.

They sighed and Leon grumbled, “This is ruining our man pride.”

“Man pride?” I asked, laughing hysterically. “I didn’t know you even had any!” He charged at me, ruffling my hair. “Hey!” I barked. “You’re messing up my hair!”

Leon smirked at me teasingly. “Yeah, that’s what you get.”

“Jerk!” screamed I, trying to push him off me (though failing at doing so).

“You love me though.” I rolled my eyes. “Seriously though, you girls are so going to get it.”

“Uh-huh,” I said sarcastically. “Try us.”

A mischievous smirk was plastered on his face. “Believe me, ya’ll are going to regret you ever tried to destroy our man pride.” I scoffed, not able to hold in a laugh at what he just said. He ruffled my hair again. “Shut up,” he muttered as he backed away from me.

After a momentary blissful moment of humiliating our boyfriends, the guys were all smiles as they approached us. They should know that if they’re going to get back at us, they should at least cover up the mischief they’re about to cause. I rolled my eyes, sighing, unimpressed. “You guys really suck at trying to have your little revenge, right?”

Jake scoffed. “That’s what you say now, but what we’ve got in mind is something I’m sure is going to make you regret embarrassing us.”

“Right…” I said slowly.

“But you know if we’re going to do this, we should blindfold them, right?” Seth offered.

Again, I rolled my eyes. “You think putting up blindfolds will scare us later?”

“Don’t get so cocky, Sarah,” Seth hissed. Well, it’s not everyday he talks like that. Who knew that making them cross-dress would make them get so edgy and tensed up? Whatever; so we let them blindfold us, taking to wherever we had to go.

* * * *

I felt some kind of suit or jacket being placed overtop my clothes, and I felt something like a backpack slung over my shoulders. I could hear the guys snickering. Seriously, what’re they up to? When they pulled our blindfolds, I ask immediately, “Okay, what are we doing?”

“Scared?” Leon asked.

Scoffing, I said in return, “As if. I’m just curious.”

“Sure you are,” he teased. “But don’t be complaining once we’re sky high.”

My eyes widened in realization. “We’re going sky diving, aren’t we?”

Sensing the cautious tone in my voice, his grin widened. “Why yes we are!” he answered cheerfully. He hooked my arm through his as we ambled to the helicopter. “You ready?” he asked smugly.

Not letting him get to me, I flashed a smirk, “Of course I’m ready.”

“We’ll see about that.” And off we went.

We rose higher and higher, and as I looked down, I felt all queasy. In fact, all the girls were. As for the guys, their impish grins and smug faces were looking down at us. Not only that, but they were so definitely excited to do this. Once we were high enough, Leon said haughtily, “Ladies first.”

My eyes widened. Our hearts were racing with the same anxiety and fear. I thought I’d do just fine (despite my fear of falling from exceedingly high altitudes); however, I wanted to back down right then. However, I could see the triumph in their expressions. “Well?” Seth insisted. “Are ya’ll going or not? All us guys are so pumped to jump off—I don’t see why you girls are hesitating.”

God, I hated that arrogant side of Seth. He only ever does that if you dare challenge him and he directs his revenge towards you. He most especially does that if he knows that you aren’t able to handle it. I shot a glare right back at him. I made a snide remark, “Why don’t you ladies go first?”

They raised a brow. “Wait, aren’t you ladies?” Jack asked.

I nodded. “But little girls should go first.”

Seth and Leon shot glares at me. “Don’t act all cocky, Sarah. It really doesn’t hide the fact that you’ve got a fear jumping off of heights like these,” Seth snapped.

My fists clenched. That’s the only thing I didn’t like when I challenged Seth back in our childhood. Obviously, as you can see, he throws in unnecessary and crude remarks. It really pisses me off. And when he mentions something like that, it really ticks me off. Suddenly realizing what he’d just said, Seth quickly apologized, “Oh crap, sorry Sarah.”

The glare in my eyes didn’t soften, but deep down I was starting to forgive him like I always do. Still, I waved it off, and turned around to stare out down below me. Holy shit! So high! So freaking high! I was panicking on the inside; my hands were getting clammy, my pulse speeding, and the pupils in my eyes dilating.

That’s when I felt a firm hand rest on my shoulders. I turn to see Leon. “Hey, I’ll jump with you,” he offered, his voice gentle.

“I thought you’re supposed to get back at me?”

“I thought I already did?” He took my hand in his. “You’re scared; I can see it. Don’t push it—I’ve already got back at you, so let’s just put it behind us, yeah?”

Smiling back, I tightened my grip on his hand. “Yeah…” I looked back down at the very surface of Earth, so far away, so far down below us. “Don’t mind me if I start screaming and crying hysterically, okay?”

Leon held me close to him, and he breathed into my ear, “I don’t mind, but just remember that as long as you’re in my arms, you’re safe.”

I rolled my eyes. “You’re so corny.”

He smiled. “I know…but you love it.”

“Whatever,” I teased. And just like that, we jumped off the helicopter and after my initial scream, Leon’s arms wrapped tightly around me. Suddenly, I wasn’t so scared anymore…

“N—never ag—gain,” I said through chattering teeth. We landed in the water by the Golden GateBridge, and once we got off shore, I was freezing for some reason.

Leon smiled at me, holding my waist firmly. “Yeah, yeah, I heard you.”

“I swear, n—next time you g—guys d—do something like th—that, I—I’ll”—

“Shh…don’t talk,” he whispered in my ear. I obeyed, nestling into his warmth.

Once we reached the shores, we waited for everyone to meet up. As for me, I rested my head on Leon’s shoulders, letting myself fall asleep, but not without whispering to Leon, “I love you…”

Leon:

I held Sarah in my arms until everyone met up with us at the shore. “Hey man,” Jake greeted.

Sophia looked down at Sarah. “Aw…she’s sleeping?” she asked, squealing slightly.

I smiled at Sarah’s relaxed expression as she slept. “Yeah…” Looking back up at them I insisted, “You guys can go ahead and have some fun. I think I’m going to take Sarah to the hotel.”

“You sure?” asked Patricia. “The hotel’s pretty far. You sure you want to carry her all the way there?”

I shrugged. “I have no problem with it.”

“Okay,” Sophia sighed, “but don’t you two do anything naughty, you hear?”

Rolling my eyes, I teased back, “No promises.” Everyone just looked at me, but I added, “Don’t worry, I won’t do anything—unless she says she does.”

“All right,” Seth said, taking Patricia’s hand in his. “Well, you two enjoy yourselves, all right? See ya.” I nodded, carrying Sarah in my arms and walking off the beach.

* * * *

When we got back to the hotel, it was already eight. As I laid her on her bed, I heard her mumble in her sleep; I gave a low chuckle. Then I saw her eyes flutter open. She turned to me, asking sleepily, “Where are we?”

“We’re back at the hotel,” I answered in a hushed tone, pressing my forehead on hers.

After a momentary pause, she asked, “Are we alone?”

I smiled. “Yeah, we’re alone.”

She shifted in the bed, wrapping her arms around my neck. Bringing my face to hers, she pressed her lips against mine. The next thing I knew, I’m right on top of her, kissing her fervently. Our lips moved against each other, and I felt my arms pull her body closer to mine. She let out a moan that turned me on so damn much. My hands instinctively moved to the hem of her shirt when I halt myself. Crap. What was I doing? Sarah’s just sleepy—it’s kind of like she’s drunk. I’m sure that’s why she’s being like this.

“Leon,” she whispered my name. “I’m ready…”

My eyes widened. “Sarah…”

“I want you—I want this…now…” she murmured.

My heart was racing, and I felt that desire, that burning desire, rush through my body. “Don’t say things like that,” I told her. “You’re just sleepy, that’s all. You hardly know what you’re saying.”

“But I do, Leon,” she mumbled. I shook my head. “I give up on holding back,” she sighed. “Come on…let’s just do it.”

“What about what you said?” I asked.

“Forget that,” she replied abruptly. “Please?” Her sky blue eyes were pleading, and I didn’t want to deny her. Still though, I know that she doesn’t mean all this; once she’s wide awake and finds us naked, she’ll regret breaking her promise. That’s just how Sarah is, and I don’t want her to regret anything.

“I’m sorry, but no,” I said firmly. She frowned. “Don’t be like that, Sarah,” I whispered to her ear. “This is all we can do though.” And I leaned in close and pressed my lips to hers, letting ourselves take off our clothes.

As I took off her shirt and pulled down her pants, I couldn’t help but look her up and down. I leaned over her, shirtless and just in my boxers, pressing my lips to hers. I wasn’t going to go any further—just us two in our undergarments. My hands rested at the curve of her waist as we kissed languidly. I pressed my face into the nape of her neck, kissing it, inhaling her sweet scent. When I bit her bottom lip, she let out a moan that made me smile. Goodness, the ways she can turn me on so easily.

My hands were already reaching the hook of her bra when I remembered that I wasn’t going to let this go any further. When her hands roamed my body, her tongue entering my mouth, her teeth biting my lower lip, I moaned as well. God, everything was going perfect—we loved every second of it. And eventually I just couldn’t control myself anymore and my hands unintentionally unhooked her bra. But before I could even consider slipping down her panties, I heard Sophia’s cheerful voice pierce through the very hotel suite’s doors.

Shit, I cursed. I practically jumped out of the bed and I could hear an irritated groan from Sarah. Even I was disappointed, but I knew that it was a good thing they came back. Seriously, if we went any further, I don’t know if I’d be feeling good about it afterwards.

Once Sophia opened the door, I charged over to it, and nearly slammed it closed. She caught it with her foot. “Hey, what’s going on?” she asked confusedly.

“Um”—

“Oh, don’t tell me you two were about to, in the middle of, or just finished of having sex.”

“No!” I retorted.

“Then why”—

“Because we’re both not exactly decent,” I answered hastily.

She sighed. “Should we leave you two to finish your business?”

“No. We’re done, so we’ll just dress up. I’ll be out in like five seconds.”

“Okay.”

When I turned around, I already found Sarah hooking her bra. I couldn’t help but stare at her features, but I snapped out of it, pulling up my jeans and putting on my shirt. We didn’t say a word. We didn’t have to. Actually, all we needed to say was, “I love you,” and we just parted.

* * * *

Sarah:

“So what went on between you two?” Sophia asked nosily.

I sighed as I slipped on my pajamas. “We kissed—made out—and we were close to doing it. I mean, the nearest I got to being completely naked with him was having no bra.”

She smiled. “I should’ve left you two to carry on.”

However, I shook my head. “Actually, it’s a good thing you came before we went further. I mean, if we seriously had sex, then I’d probably feel guilty for breaking my promise to remain chaste.”

“Oh yeah…” she huffed flatly. “You’re so touchy on that, aren’t you?” I shot her a look.

“Whatever; that’s the farthest we’ve ever gone and I prefer it to be like that until we get married—that is, if we do end up together.”

“Oh, you two will,” Patricia assured. “I’ve seen the way you two look at each other. You two are so meant for each other.”

I smiled. “It’s so weird though… He was my childhood bully but now look at us—head over heels in love with each other.”

“Well, Leon has always been head over heels in love with you, you were just”—

I cut off Sophia as I shot her another look. Resting my chin on my hand, I heaved another sigh. “Yeah…but he was the one giving me mixed signals then. At least everything’s stable and normal now.”

Leanne sat on the edge beside me. “Look, I understand that you’re all touchy on this whole remain being chaste until marriage subject, but don’t you ever feel like you’re ready to take the next step?”

Looking at her, I replied, “Of course. Every time he kisses me, I start thinking about making love to him then. I love him so much, and I’m prepared, but it just doesn’t feel right to me.”

“Yeah, we know that. Well anyways, we should get some rest. I’m exhausted.”

“Me too,” mumbled Patricia as she buried her face in the pillow.

Sophia was fast asleep already, and I just nodded towards Leanne before closing my eyes and letting myself fall asleep.

* * * *

The next morning, we packed our bags to get ready to go back. Yeah, I was a little disappointed, but it didn’t matter to me. After all, everyone excluding Leon and me didn’t get to view the entire San Francisco city. And we weren’t going to make them go through the same trip for just two people. I didn’t mind though. It was only two days—yesterday and today. After all, Seth and Patricia have to catch a flight back to New York the next day, sadly. I already enjoyed having them here. Meeting Patricia has been a joy. And like I said to Seth, she’s definitely a keeper. I wasn’t lying when I said that. She’s absolutely perfect for him.

That’s why after another spending the night at my house, when we got to the airport, I teased, “Now if you two start taking the next step, don’t forget to send us wedding invitations, you here?”

They smiled at us. I pulled Patricia into a hug, telling her, “Have a safe trip back to New York, and believe me when I say that everything will work out perfectly between you two.”

“Thanks,” she said back before saying her goodbyes to everyone else.

Pulling Seth into another farewell hug, I whisper to his ear, “Have a safe trip back. Be sure to treat her well.”

“Of course,” he whispered back.

“You two are perfect for each other. Patricia’s a keeper, so don’t screw things up,” I noted.

“I won’t,” he talked back teasingly.

When he pulled away, he ruffled my hair like always before interlacing his fingers with Patricia’s and disappearing into their gate…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ares By A

Romance

424K 10.9K 38
• MATURE STORY • Sydney couldn't help but give her best friend curious eyes after that encounter, watching the stunning man walk away from the corner...
692 23 42
... that changes everything Sarah was starting her junior year of high school. Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw a pretty average blonde hair...
12.1K 241 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...