*~With You~* Sequel to [Best...

By Roc_yaWorld

Six months later, Ci has built an entire new life away from her famous baby daddy, brother, and ex best frien... More

*~With You~* Sequel to [Best Friend] A Roc Royal of Mindless Behavior Story
Face to face with my past
There's nothing to talk about
Coming clean
Catching up
Nightmares & Decisions
what to do ?
Drama, Drama, & MORE DRAMA
I'm leaving... again
Accident's happen
Reality check
broken hearted
update
for better or worse til death do us part
mistake! error!
Lies and Deceit
slidin thru!
Kidnapped
Lost and Found
CHECKING IN!
baby come back
together again/ raped
cheating part two
let me make it up with love
The characters
She a full time ho. I know, I know.
Betrayed
death plan
its over...

We got up...Then we fell right...back...down...

26.9K 456 65
By Roc_yaWorld

Update

Its a few months later and everything has began to go back to normal. Ci and Roc are working out their differences. Chris and Gina got 2 years in jail for kidnapping and are no longer allowed to be anywhere near Ci, Roc, or anybody else.. The crew is back living in one household now and Ci is back dealing Roc as they are working on their relationship. She also became close with Princeton's girl friend Nicki so everybody is pretty much happy and getting along just fine. Of course, it seems like things are finally going good but as always, they quickly go downhill after a while.

Ci's p.o.v.

The next couple of months went by pretty smooth. Miya was going on 5 months and all of my kids were beyond spoiled. Everyone was gone to the mall and I was straightening up the house a little bit while I was alone...or so I thought. I walked down to see if I could find where the voice was coming from. I finally realized whoever it was, was sitting in the bowling alley on the phone. I peeped in to see Ray Ray on the phone. I was going to go in but I decided to stay at the door to scare him when he came out. As I stood there I couldn't help but listen to what he was saying on the phone.

"Look, I'll come see you but it won't be for long...what the fuck you mean why? I have a girlfriend...man ill be over there in a few hours..bye."

&& with that he hung up the phone && I just stood there in disbelief for a second but then I heard him getting up so I dashed around the corner so he wouldn't know I was listening. He was about to be in for a rude awakening.

-Later that night-

I was sitting on the couch watching tv, waiting for Ray to get ready to leave. I listened for the shower water to turn off and I knew it would be able ten minutes until he was out, dressed, and ready to go. I made my way to the front door just in time to see him walking down the stairs. He looked at me like I was crazy then asked

Ray-what are you doing?

I looked at him in disgust. Ugh I just couldn't believe him.

Me-where do u think you're going?

He looked at me like I was crazy then he said

Ray-umm out why you worried about it?

Me-I heard you on the phone earlier you fuckin bum.

His whole face dropped to the floor. I couldn't believe that ray out of all people was about to cheat on his girl.

Ray- man Ci please don't tell her.

Me- I'm not gonna tell Kasey. You are.

Kasey- tell me what?

We both turned around fast as fuck looking dumb. I didn't want to put him out there so I decided to let him answer her himself.

Ray- umm...I umm...

Kasey- what Ray? What did you do?

Ray's p.o.v.

In one sense, I was mad as hell and in the other I was scared. I didn't know how I was going to tell my girl friend that Iwas planning on see another girl. I wanted to slap Ci's face off for being so nosey but it wasn't her fault... it was mine.

Me- I ...I've been seeing someone else

Kasey[tearing up]- h-h-h-h-how could you Ray?

Me- I'm so sorry Kasey... I... I didn't mean to

She just ran off and my heart ran with her. I decided not to go see Rihanna anymore and just went in my room and put on my head phones to drown out the world from what just happened. Trying to think of a way to get my girl back. A little while later, Ci was standing in my door way. She was the last person I wanted to see at this point. I loved her to death but she is too nosey. I slid off my head phones to see what she wanted.

Me- whats up Ci? What you need?

ci- you know you really hurt Kasey right?

See, that's the type of shit I hate. Like what the fuck? You know that I know what I did was wrong yet you're sitting in my face reiterating the same shit.

Me- I know Ci. I guess you'd know exactly how it feels to be hurt since the father of your kids cheated on you.

ci- wtf? What does that have to do with anything?

Me- because you're making it seem like I'm oh so wrong when Roc did the same thing to you. Maybe Kasey shouldn't be the only one hurting right now. Maybe you should ask him about the groupies.

She started screaming at the top of her lungs. Ugh, just like a nigga. Always gotta get loud and shit.

ci- WHAT FUCKIN GROUPIES??????

She ran out of my room down the hall to Roc's then I suddenly regretted saying anything. Ci was only trying to be there for Kasey and I knew she'd do the same thing for me. She didn't deserve to be hurt anymore after Roc cheated on her, Kirk cheated on her, Chris cheated on her. She'd been through too much. I jogged down the hall to Roc's room to see her on top of him choking him more and more as he got blue in the face. I grabbed her off of him as she continued to scream and kick. Prod, Diggy, and Prince came in there to help me calm her down but it wasn't working so we had to grabbed her everywhere to keep her still. After a while, she finally calmed down and Prod asked her what was wrong.

Prod- So what was that all about?

Ci- I want to know about the groupies [folds arms]

His mouth dropped and so did my head. He was making it more obvious so I had to step in.

Me- there aren't any groupies Ci. I was just saying it to piss you off.

Her face turned into a mean mug from hell. I shivered with fright. She looked like she was about to kill me.

Ci- fuck all of yall because I know yall are lying.

She walked out of Roc's room and all four of them scowled me.

Diggy- wtf were you thinking saying something like that to Ci? Knowing Ci is crazy as hell.

Me- she made me mad man. I wanted to get back at her but now I see it wasn't even worth it.

Roc- I'm just going to go ahead and tell her whats going on.

Prince- NO! NOT YET!

Roc- what you mean? You were the only one who had sex with somebody. I'm not about to let Ci be mad and run away again. I have a family to maintain, yall don't.

Prince- I need a little time Roc!

Roc- well you have however long it takes me to walk into Ci's room which is about 3 three seconds.

I covered my face cringing at the thought of all the drama that was about to take place.

Roc's p.o.v.

I swallowed every bit of my pride & walked down to Ci's room. I really didn't want to hurt her but she had to know. I wanted everything to be perfect when we got back together so that meant no secrets. My divorce from Gina was finally final & my next wife would be Ci but unlike Gina & I, I was going to name it my business to make us last. Ray ran up behind me giving me the idea to call a house meeting so we all could discuss the events that took place on tour two months ago.

Ray's p.o.v.

I dragged myself downstairs to talk about something that was going to ruin my life. Why the fuck did I let prince talk me into fuckin with that girl? Why did I ruin the relationship with a girl I actually cared about? Ugh, I didn't have any answers to these dumb ass questions. I just sat there looking stupid listening to what the others were saying.

Prod- ok while we were on the scream tour, we were chillin with these girls.

Roc- we all got drunk

Prince- then we all woke up naked and the girls were too.

Diggy- so truth be told, they only gave us head. That was it.

I just sat there quiet shaking at the lie Diggy told for Prince. He was the only one of us that actually had sex with a girl but since it wasn't any of my business, I stayed quiet. I'd already put myself out there so at this point there was no need to say anything else.

Nicki- so you mean to tell me, we're supposed to believe that the only thing these girls did was suck yall up?

Nope, Nicki ONLY YOU ARE supposed to believe that. I closed my eyes because the irritation of Prince not telling the truth was taking over my soul.

Ci- roc why... why would you do that while we're supposed to be working on our family? Why do you continuously hurt me?

As Ci's eyes began to water, I felt like shit more and more the tears fell. Some way, somehow, I had to let her know it wasn't how it seemed. I had to reach out to her and help her out. She got up and walked upstairs as everyone began to yell and scream at each other. I followed her upstairs to see her packing clothes for herself and the kids. I went to sit down on her window seal and she looked up at me with tears streaming down her face.

ci- you won ray okay? My shit is ruined just like yours is. Thanks for nothing.

Her words stabbed through my heart like a fresh knife. I opened my mouth to begin to explain when we heard a loud thump from downstairs and everybody started to scream. We dashed downstairs to see Kasey sprawled out on the floor. Next thing you know, an ambulance came to get her out of the house then we rushed to the hospital.

Roc's p.o.v.

I sat there, pissed at the world but mostly pissed with Prince. This curly haired fool done fucked it up for everybody. The doctor finally came in the waiting room to give us an update on how Kasey was going.

Doctor- well it seems that Mrs. Brewton was 2 months pregnant but lost the baby due to stress. We will have to keep her over night.

Everybody screamed in pain. This was the second child we've lost that we weren't even aware of was growing and to top it off, we have no girl friends and Prince still hasn't come clean. Something definitely had to give. I was about to blurt it out but the girls told us not to call them or text them ever again or they'd called the police. Since Ci is crazy af, I knew she was serious so I didn't even bother. All the boys left in silence until we got to the house.

Prod- prince, I should really beat yo ass right now.

Prince- for what? I didn't do anything, yall messed with them girls yall selves.

Ray- you brought them in there!

Prince- yall have yall own mind! I cant make yall doing something yall don't want to.

I sat there and thought about it. He was right. Not of us had any type of self control.

Me- he's right yall & instead of fussing. We need to figure out how to get our girls back.

When the girls came home the next day, they packed their shit and moved. It was only across the street but that makes it even worse. To have the love of your life at a walking distance but doesn't want to have anything to do with you. It'd been a whole month since I was able to hold Ci at night or spend time with my kids. The boys and I had been coming up with a plan though and it was pretty much fool proof. I was definitely getting my girl back soon.

So I was wondering if yall wanted to see how the characters looked? They're my friends & I. Well, not Nicki or Gina. They were random but I can come up with some pix haha.

the votes, comments, fans, & reviews will be accepted and highly appreciated. Love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 55.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
200K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
309K 7.9K 33
Every single thing I though was real wasn't .. I am now 16 turning 17 in two weeks and I am moving on to College !I have a whole life planned ahead...
1.8K 60 14
"Best Friends?" She asked while putting up her pinky finger "Best Friends Forever!" He said excitedly while joining his pinky finger with hers ~~~~~~...