Ask Or Dare AppleDash | ✔️

By ravencreek

Ask or dare AppleDash in this awesome book that will surely make you ship this couple more than ever. <3 © Bo... More

Introduction
Ask or dare Appledash
Tallest?
Backflip?
Confessions?
If She Got Hurt?
Most affectionate?
PLZ ASK OR DARE US!
Yay, another question!
My OC
A Joke
Break up?
Imitation
Pregnant
Cute Couples
Cheating (again)
AppleJack's Death
Flutterdash V.S Appledash
Love Triangle? Sort of?
Fan-Fiction
How Long?
Super Romantic
Birthday Present
Fan-Fiction (again)
Marriage Proposal
Teenage Mutant Frozen Ninja Turtles
Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows
Opinion on Fluttercord
Opinion on Frozen
Adopt?
Ducks?
Zombie?
OTP
DIE *smack*
Which City?
Tell The Truth
If You Had Kids
Marriage Again
If You Get A Dog
What Happened?
What If She Died?
How Did She Ask?
The Hunger Games
AppleJack x Discord?
Rainbow Dash is Cool
Liked Anyone Before Her?
Flame Princess
Pinkiedash???
Zodiac Signs
Apple Pie
Skittlez
Let It Go
Thank You (End)

First Question

2.9K 62 33
By ravencreek

"Okay, I have a question for the both of you since you guys are the sweetest couple ever! 😍 How did you two get together?"

Rainbow Dash: Bruhh! First of all, we are not the sweetest couple ever; we are the coolest.

AppleJack: Dash, she was complimenting us! Ya should thank her!

Rainbow Dash: Okay, thanks, but we are not the sweetest! We are the coolest! :/

AppleJack: Is there really a difference?

Rainbow Dash: *dramatically swings around to face her* *gasps* dO I eVeN kNOw YoU?!?

AppleJack: Nahhh, it's not like we're dating or anything.

Rainbow Dash: There is TOTALLY a difference between sweet and cool! That's like saying there isn't a difference between pretty and beautiful!

AppleJack: But... there ain't.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, there is, AJ. For example, YOU'RE beautiful.

AppleJack: *blushes* Dashie, we're kinda getting off track here.

Rainbow Dash: Oh yeah. The question. Wait a second... did you just call me 'Dashie'? Only Pinkie Pie calls me that!

AppleJack: *blushing again* Well, Ah do now...

Rainbow Dash: Is it weird that I only like you calling me that? *blushes as well*

Me/Raven Star: GUYS JUST ANSWER THE FREAKING QUESTION!!!

Rainbow Dash: *jumps back* Holy sweet Celestia! You scared me!

Raven Star: Really? I just scared the toughest pony in Ponyville?

Rainbow Dash: Uhm, did I say that? I meant, you startled me! But only a lil bit. *chuckles nervously*

AppleJack & Raven Star: *rolls their eyes in unison*

AppleJack: So, how we got together is quite a funny story actually. Dashie here kept trying to confess her feelings for me but failed every time!

Rainbow Dash: *glares at her* I did not fail!!!

AppleJack: Uhh, you kinda did.

Rainbow Dash: No, I didn't! Awesome pegasi like me NEVER fail.

AppleJack: She sent me roses and it said 'From R' on this little note attached to them. But that didn't work, obviously, since she didn't put her full name. I actually thought it might be from RARITY!

Rainbow Dash: Eww no. Anyway, that wasn't me failing. The writing was smudged 'cause of the water dripping on it!

AppleJack: Then she tried writing me a letter and asked Ditzy/Derpy the mailmare to deliver it. But y'all know how that pony is! She lost the letter.

Rainbow Dash: See, that isn't my fault, either.

AppleJack: It is, 'cause you got Ditzy to deliver it in the first place. Anyway, she bought chocolates for me next, but forgot to sign her name! *starts laughing*

Rainbow Dash: That is NOT funny.

AppleJack: But we eventually DID get together. When we answer the next question, you will find out the rest of the story. ;)

Raven Star: Ooo suspense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.4K 30
As Rainbow dash's past about loving another girl still haunts her,until she met a Freshman named Applejack, since then she started to love again and...
6.1K 103 23
A bunch of small short stories of Rainbow Dash x Applejack might add a little bit of Fluttershy x Rarity and Sunset x Twilight each little story All...
2.3K 160 17
applejack had been homeschooled her entire life, she finally started highschool at CHS although dash doesn't seem to happy of her presence, applejack...
Kiss By Roze

Fanfiction

13.7K 179 44
AppleDash is in! Only if Pinkie wasn't jealous... Starting at Canterlot, and ending in a tough spot, will Applejack and Rainbow Dash make it through...