Male x Male Reader 【EDITING】

By ShadowOfTheFoxdemon

❗❗❗ A T T E N T I O N ❗❗❗ THIS BOOK IS UNDER EDITING AND THE AUTHOR WILL UPDATE IT'S TITLES AND CONTENTS!!! P... More

† C R A P P Y I N T R O D U C T I O N †
♥ R E Q U E S T P A G E ♥ [CLOSED]
Mornings | Natsu Dagneel & Gray Fullbuster [Fairy Tail] | {RAINBOW}
Not An Update | Roleplay Author's Note-ish
« | Haru [The Author] | »
Author's Note Or Roleplay? | Roleplay Author's Note-ish
« | Creepypasta & Haru [The Author] | »
Memories, Anniversary, And Gift | Haru [Author] | {WHITE}
The AoT Crew | Roleplay Author's Note-ish
*Insert Your Title Here* | Eren Jeager [Attack on Titan] | {RED}
« | Chara [Undertale] | »
28K READS AND 360 FOLLOWERS SPECIAL REACTION FROM YOUR LOVELY AUTHOR!!!
Surprise | Haru [Author] | {BLUE}
Reset | Sans [Undertale] | {BLUE}
Okay! Heres the ne-GODAMMIT TYLER | Roleplay Author's Note-ish
Pay Attention To Me | Haru [Author] | {RED}
AAAALLLRRRIIIGGGHHHTTT!!! | Roleplay Author's Note-ish
Dream Come True | Luke Castellan [Percy Jackson: The Lightning Theif] | {RED}
Give Up For You | Frisk [Undertale] | {TEAL}
My Last Words | Haru [Author] | {BLUE}
« | Sans The Skeleton [Undertale] | »
Stressed Øut | Haru [Author] | {TEAL}
« | Marshal Lee [Adventure Time] | »
LE FUCKING TAGGED STORY FROM YOUR SHITTY AUTHOR
HOLY SHIT!!! IM TAGGED?!? + A Note
I M P O R T A N T
« | Prussia [Hetalia] | »
Y O U G O T S H I T T I N G K I D D I N G M E
Have A Cookie & A Fluffy Bunny!
N E E D S U P P O R T
« | Haru [The Author] | »
L I L ' T E A S E R
« | Marshal Lee [Adventure Time] | »
T H I S I S T H E E N D
H E Y ! G U E S S W H A T ?
Important

« | Mumen Rider [One Punch Man] | »

2.5K 54 41
By ShadowOfTheFoxdemon

TITLE: “Idiot”

WORDS COUNTED: 2774

PAIRING: Mumen Rider x Male Reader.

REQUESTED BY: Mathew, my beloved cinnamon role friend.

DEDICATED TO: Mathew and to the people who wanted a fluffly time with this cutie. <3

COLOR: White

WARNINGS: Language of the author, Changes of the original plot of the anime, Mentions of fighting and blood, Minor spoilers of episode four in One Punch Man.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: My beloved friend requested this and I also wanna do this, so you could shut your pretty mouths and just read this shitty chapter from me!

I loved this precious cinnamon role so much, I finally decided to make a one shot for him! OH MY GOSH HIS SO FUCKING CUTE!!! I COULD JUST- AHHHH!!! Sorry, I couldn't help but fangirl/fanboy for this cutie~ Anyways...

◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈

3RD PERSON/NARRATOR POV

It was a peaceful day, people were either rushing to their jobs, student were also rushing to their school, some going to the supper market to buy their wanted things, and some doing what they needed or wanted to do.

A male dressed in a black leather jacket, grey T-shirt, black jeans, and black boots was looking at the people below in a tall building. The male is also wearing a black mask to cover up his entire face.

He was relaxing on top of it as there were no trouble for awhile. "Today is so peaceful, no endangered citizens, no monsters popping out, and no villains to ruin my relaxing d-" He didn't finished what he said as a loud sound interrupted him.

BOOM

His expression turned into a grim one as he thought he jinx himself. 'How trouble some...' He thought as he jumped off the railing and was going fast speed to the ground.

Only a few feet left, the male disappeared into nothing and appeared on the ground like he didn't jumped off a freaking building. He dusted himself off.

After that, he was about to walk way when something vibrated on his jeans pocket.

RIIIINNNNGGGG

A sound was heard as he took out his phone and look at the caller I.D. and saw that it was the Hero Association. 'On time...' He thought to himself as he pushed the green button to receive that call and put the phone on his ear.

"Hai?" He asked as he waited for the other person to tell him what's the problem and whats the danger level.

"Black Hunter, we need you to stop a group who robbed a bank..." A male voice said on the other line said. The hero known as Black Hunter sighed as he grip the phone a little bit tighter.

"And why should I go? I thought I'm only brought out if it is a life dangering threat Megane..."

"[Name]-san, they have hostages."

"And so what? Give that job to a C class hero Megane, you know it's an easy job..." As he said that, a sigh was heard from the other line.

"Fine... See you [Name]-san." The other line said as his phone hung up. He look at it for awhile till he put it in his jeans pocket and began to walk to a random direction.

Ironically, he ended in a bank where the roberry took place. How did he know? Simple, the were many police cars and cops with their gun raise in the entrance of the bank. He also spotted a few C class and B class heroes.

'Why didn't they just attack?' He thought as his rose a brow behind his mask. He walk to a police officer and tap his shoulder. The police officer turned around irratedly but when he saw the male, he forced a smile on his face.

"Black Hunter, it's good to see you here sir. What may I help you?" The young officer said as his stiff form relaxed. The male nodded his head and pushed his hands on his jeans pockets and looked at the entrance of the bank.

"What's the matter here? Why don't you guys just attack?" He asked the cop as he looked at the different heroes.

One particular hero caught his eye, the hero was standing beside a green bicycle and he assumed it's his since the hero is wearing bicycle helmet and brow-

"The thugs have hostages sir, that's why we haven't run inside yet." The cop stated as the male snapped out of looking at the bycicle hero and nodded his head to the cop. He then took out his hands off his jeans pocket and patted the young cop on his head and began to turn to the direction of the bank.

The cop looked at him with shock as he tried to stopped the male from going in. Because of the shouts of protest by the young cop, some heroes and cops look at their direction and saw the male walking to the bank.

The male look back and rose his hand in a worry not gesture and disappeared. The people outside were shock to say the least. They never saw what Black Hunter's powers since mostly he use his guns to finish off his enemies. That's why he is called Black Hunter.

Inside the bank, the male appeared and saw people were tied and has duck tape on their mouths. He went to a person who was near to him and took out the duck tape from her mouth. The woman held a scared expression until she recognized the mask of the male.

"Where are they?" He asked the shaking woman. The woman only whispered softly a thank you and pointed out the direction of the group of robbers. The male thank her and began to walk to the direction of the vault.

Finding the robbers discussing somethings and their guard down, he decided to attack the crooks. He grab his hand gun on his boots and began to get ready to shoot the robbers.

Hearing the click of the gun, the robbers stopped what they we're talking and looked behind them to see a male with a black mask and a gun raise to them.

Before they could reached to their own guns to shoot, they were hit in their legs, hands, and some on the stomach. He didn't kill the robbers, he just injured them.

After shooting the robbers, the male went out the vault and proceed to untie the people who then thanked him for saving them and then came back to the vault to grabbed the injured robbers to be hospitalized and put to jail.

※ Time skip~ Brought to you by "What the fuck is that bicycle dude doing? Who the fuck locks their bike infront, INFRONT OF THE BLOODY ENEMIES?!?" - Haru's reaction for watching episode four of One Punch Man for the first time. ※

After the bank accident days ago, [Name] is just strolling around the city with a calm expression behind his mask. He was happy since the Hero Association never called for awhile since it was only low threat accidents and all.

Suddenly he saw some smoke behind the some buildings and the ground shook a little bit. Sounds of crashes were heard behind the the buildings. People screamed and ran away. He decided to look what's going on and sprinted to the direction of the commotion.

When he got there, he saw a lot of bald men with weird brown-ish armour who was just marching on a direction while destroying everything on their path. He grabbed his gun and was about to shoot the bald headed villains when,

"Stop right there, you pack of thugs!" He heard someone shouted. He looked at he direction of the shout to see a male in a green bicycle with green bicycle helmet, brown suit like bycicle armour, black knee pads, black bicycle gloves, black long sleeved under shirt, a silver belt, brown-ish boots, and black goggles on his eyes.

'A hero?' He thought to himself. He narrowed his eyes and saw the pack of bald headed villains also turned their head to look at the bicycle male.

He watched the bicyclist stopped a few feet away from the thugs and got off of his green bike. He then made an action that the male wanted to face palm, like, really hard face palm...

The bicycle male fucking locked his bike in front of the thugs, INFRONT OF THE BLOODY THUGS. 'Idiot...' That was the only thing that came into his mind as he watch the bicyclist finished locking his bike and went around. The bicyclist hero then strike a fighting post.

For some odd reason, he heard a sound of a music and saw a green back ground on the bicyclist male. 'What the fuck? Am I imagining this or what? It's like those background things in a anime...' He thought with a deadpanned expression.

"The byciclist of justice, Mumen Rider, is here!" The bicyclist male or Mumen Rider as he said, introduced himself to the thugs. The male's right eye twitch as he look at the scene. 'Why the fuck is he introducing himself?' He thought as he shook his head.

"Mumen Rider has come to save us!" A female voice said with glee in her voice.

"There's nothing to fear if he's here!" This time, a male one had said those words. The male's right eye twitched behind his mask.

His annoyance was then doubled as he heard people saying that the bicycle hero will save them and all those such. 'I was here first...' He thought as he sighed and putted his gun back in his boot and watch the scene unfold.

He saw the hero smirked and raised his fist near his face and made his legs apart more, ready to sprint into action. The tallest of the bald headed men who has some red, orange, and yellow flame design on his armour and had scar on his face, he looked at the hero and smiled evilly.

"A hero? What a joke!" The leader of the bald headed men said. The male's hand twitch to take his gun and just shoot the leader on his big ass forehead but decided not to.

He did agree that this hero is pathetic though, he remembered this hero from yesterday and had read his file when he was in the Hero Association. This Mumen Rider is a C class hero who is ranked top one and he doesn't want to be a B class hero.

Mumen Rider just smiled at the thugs. The male looked closely at the scene, wanting to know what happens next. Amusement was clearly evident on his eyes but was hidden behind his black mask.

"Here I go!" Mumen Rider shouted as he sprinted with his fist ready to punch the thugs. 'No use of a surprise attack if you said that...' The male thought with a expression of annoyance. He noticed that everyone anticipated what will happens next and he has a hunch that it wont be lovely.

Sadly, his suspicions were correct.

The leader of he thugs just punch him on the face when the bicyclist hero neared them. The force of the punch throwed Mumen's body in the air and went to the ground.

He was knock out cold. The male flinch a bit since there was blood that he presumed that it came from Mumen's mouth and bruised nose. He looked at the thugs who just turned around and began their marching.

When everyone was out of their trance, they were shock to say the least. A female screamed. The scream was then accompanied by a panicked shout, "Somebody call an ambulance!" By a male.

The mask wearing male sighed in annoyance and went to the hero who was sprawled on the pavement.

When he got to the heroes body, he poke it with his boots and sighed in relief when he heard a small pained groan. He fished out his phone and dialed a specific number.

"[Name]-san? Why did you called?" The male on the other line was shock since they were surprised to receive a call since they were mostly the ones who call the male.

"Send paramedics and an ambulance asap." The male said as he crouched down and inspected the knocked out hero.

"What happened? Did you got hurt?" The male on the other side asked, worry evident in his tone.

"No, but a C class hero is." He said with a deadpanned expression behind his mask, he look back at the hero and heard some groans.

"Can you please identify the hero and their injury Mr.[Last Name]?" Another voice said, he presumed that it was Sitch since he was the only one who calls him in a formal manner.

"Mumen Rider, top of the C class rank. His injury is probably a concussion on the head since he was punch by Hammerhead, a B class criminal there and blood is seeping out on his scratched wounds." He said as he leaned a bit more closer on the hero to really know if his suspicions are correct and indeed it was.

"Hai, arigato [Name]-san." The male on the other line said as he hung up and look at the hero with slight pity. He didn't know what has gotten into him to help this C class hero and not just go after the group of bald headed men.

"Idiot..." He muttered to himself as he sit cross legs on the pavement and put Mumen's head on his lap. He took off the unconscious hero's helmet off and got saw a face that made him look away with a taint of pink on his [Skins color] colored cheeks behind his mask.

'Cute...' He thought as he sighed and shook his head to stop thinking the cute male's face. He then looked at his watch. 'When are they coming...' He thought angrily.

He then heard a groan and the male on his lap stirred a bit. 'Sleeping beauty's awake...' He thought, relief and annoyed at the same time.

"H-huh? Where am I?" Mumen managed to mutter as he tried to open his eyes. After a few minutes, he managed to open them but his vision is kinda blurry. He only saw a blurry figure of a male who has a black mask on his face.

"Good, your awake. Your an idiot, you know that?" Mumen heard a said, he didn't mind the harsh sentence in the end since he also found worry evident on the male's tone. His vision started to get clear a bit.

"The paramedics would probably be here in a few minutes." He heard the male said again, he presumed that it was the mask male's voice since there were no one is around.

"W-who are you?" Mumen asked, wanting to know who's the person who helped him. He heard a chuckle and he blush a little bit.

"People call me Black Hunter." The mask male said, Mumen would have gasp since the Black Hunter is here, helping him.

Black Hunter is very popular in the public's eye and actually came tied with Amai Mask in the popularity poles even if people never saw his face. Black Hunter is also a hero who doesn't have a rank but considered to be a class S hero.

Mumen was about to say something when he heard the loud sound of sirens and the male snapped to look at the direction. The mask male slowly got off the pavement and took Mumen's body to carry him bridal style, which made the C class hero blushed like a tomato.

"Hai, their here to treat you, dont go sprinting into trouble for awhile, okay?" Mumen only nodded his head and look away in embarrassment.

The ambulance stopped in front of the masked male, the door on the back was quickly opened and the paramedics came out with a stretcher to put Mumen's body there. It was a blur from there for Mumen.

The paramedics took him to the Hero Association's hospital and the male was left behind on the side of the street since he didn't want to come.

'That guy is such an idiot...' That was the male thought as he turned into the separate direction and began walking away.

To be continued...

◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈

EXTRA AUTHOR'S NOTE: Shit... This is to fucking long... Don't worry, I'll make a part two outta this! And y'all should check up on my profile and read some of the new books I've published! Hope y'all enjoy this fluffy-ish chappie from me! See ya on the next update my cute lil' bunnies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 11.5K 37
|ALL CHARACTERS ARE AGED UP IN EACH EXPLICIT/NSFW CHAPTER!!!| | Some of these one shots are very mature and some will be triggering. If you choose to...
28.7K 653 39
Ben was a 15 year old boy when he moved to a new environment. His family was still together when his father started drinking. Ben had a new cute neig...
73K 1.8K 57
Y/N has known Bakugo for years. He was secretly Bakugo's friend. Bakugo not wanting anyone to know about him and take them away. (over protective muc...
40.4K 515 45
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...