To Love Jeremy Lockhart ✔️

By prettymuchthat

[COMPLETED] With the intention of leaving the dark memories of that fateful night behind, Skylar Torres moves... More

♧ To Love Jeremy Lockhart ♧
= Chapter 1 =
= Chapter 2 =
= Chapter 3 =
= Chapter 4 =
= Chapter 5 =
= Chapter 6 =
= Chapter 7 =
= Chapter 8 =
= Chapter 9 =
= Chapter 10 =
= Chapter 11 =
= Chapter 13 =
= Chapter 14 =
= Chapter 15 =
= Chapter 16 =
= Chapter 17 =
= Chapter 18 =
= Chapter 19 =
= Chapter 20 =
= Chapter 21 =
= Cast =
= Chapter 22 =
= Chapter 23 =
= Chapter 24 =
= Chapter 25 =
= Chapter 26 =
= Chapter 27 =
= Chapter 28 =
= Chapter 29 =
= Chapter 30 =
= Chapter 31 =
= Chapter 32 =
= Chapter 33 =
= Chapter 34 =
= Chapter 35 =
= Chapter 36 =
= Chapter 37 =
= Chapter 38 =
= Chapter 39 =
= Chapter 40 =
= Chapter 41 =
= Chapter 42 =
= Chapter 43 =
= Chapter 44 =
= Chapter 45 =
= Chapter 46 =
= Chapter 47 =
= Chapter 48 =
= Chapter 49 =
= Chapter 50 =
= Chapter 51 =
= Chapter 52 =
= Chapter 53 =
= Chapter 54 =
= Chapter 55 =
= Chapter 56 =
= Chapter 57 =
= Chapter 58 =
= Chapter 59 =
= Chapter 60 =
= Chapter 61 =
= Chapter 62 =
= Chapter 63 =
= Chapter 64 =
= Chapter 65 =

= Chapter 12 =

3.3K 138 48
By prettymuchthat

"Cause I'm a dreamer and you're the dream."

-Jeremy Lockhart

============
⚓️SKYLAR⚓️

A hand slapped over my mouth, preventing me from screaming any further. My eyes came upon a pair of blueish-green eyes that gave me a cold stare. Using his index finger, he placed it on his lips signaling me to keep quiet. I gave him a slight nod and he carefully removed his hand from my mouth.

"Gabriel..." I muttered under my breath, remembering who he was. Without even looking at me, he grabbed the note from my hand.

That nosy—

I noticed how his expression turned into a nervous one, he ran his fingers through his golden brown hair repeatedly. I remembered Tristen telling me that Gabriel was the guy in their clique who never really spoke much.

As I was about to snatch the note away, he stepped back. His cold stare challenged me once more, and it scared me to the core.

"You're screwed." He simply said, before walking away with my note.
Placing my hands on my hips, I raised my eyebrow in anger.

"Aren't you gonna help me?"

"Do I look like a helpful person?"

I remained silent, he seemed rude to be honest but I had a feeling it was all just a mask.

He walked over to the other shelves and I followed after him quickly. He realized that I was following him, and I swear I saw the ends of his lips twitch into a grin.

"You know Skylar, nothing in this world is free... I do expect something if you want my help" He grabbed a few art books from the different shelves.

I thought hard.

"I could help you get a girl?"

His head snapped to my direction almost immedaitely, and a cold expression was casted upon his face once again.

Oops, definitely hit a soft spot there.

"You don't know anything about me." He snapped.

He sat at the corner of the library with his legs crossed. I realized how the library was empty now. It was obvious that he wanted to be far away from me, but I could somehow see us as good friends in the future. Moreover, I enjoyed irritating him.

Sitting across him, I peered into the book that he was reading. His fingers gripped the ends of the book, clearly irritated with my nosy behavior.

"Why don't you smile more?" I tilted my head, giving him a questioning look.

"I never smile before I kill someone." He said calmly. Out of instinct, I moved away for him but I never stopped staring at him.

Sighing in defeat, he closed the book abruptly and placed it at his side.

"I'll help you, but I don't need a reward or any girl."

"Why though? I've never seen you with a gir—"

"Skylar...I don't want just any girl. Is it weird that I believe in finding my true love? I've never had a girlfriend because I want to save myself for a girl I'll truly love." He gave me a small smile and I had to try so hard not to swoon at his words.

The girl he falls for will definitely be one hell of a lucky girl. I nodded quietly at his response, I was still mind blown from what he said.

Clearing his throat, he looked at the note once more.

"I don't know who wrote this and you don't have to tell me what your secrets are cause I respect them. But if you get another note, just meet me at the library. I'm always here." He gave me an assuring smile, before standing up.

The school bell rang, signaling the end of school. I managed to skip another class again, I'm so sure my mum is preparing her loaded gun at home.

Before leaving the library, Gabriel turned back once more with a grin.
Well, that's something new.

" Need a ride?"

================

"So where're you heading?" Gabriel asked while I stared at him blankly.

You've got to kidding me. Out of all transportations, he had a bicycle as his 'ride'.

"Hop on Sky, I don't have the whole day." He tapped his foot impatiently, hiding his smile. I figured out quick that he gave me a nickname.

"Well we'll definitely be taking up the whole day if we use this to travel." I rolled my eyes.

"You jump into conclusions too fast Sky" He shook his head while chuckling.

I didn't understand what he meant by that, I had no choice but to get onto his sexy bicycle. (Note the sarcasm)

After thinking about it, maybe it would be fun taking a bicycle so I decided to just play along with it.

"To Ever-Field High!!" I screamed out while pointing ahead.

Laughing along, he begin to cycle while I wrapped my arms around his slim waist. Instead of taking the usual routes, he cycled through quiet alleys .

"Sometimes you find the most beautiful things in places where you least expect it..." he whispered, the wind blowing through his curly brown hair.

"Do you get your art inspirations from here?" He shakes his head in disagreement, which puzzles me.

"I get stories from here. Each of us has a story, I found mine. But have you found yours? "

"I definitely can't figure out my story by looking at this" I felt that he was talking nonsense. I mean what story can you infer from quiet alleys?

"You'll find yours one day and when you do, tell me." Was all he said before we reached Ever-Field High.

"Why do you need to come here?" Gabriel questioned, glancing at the school.

"Secrets." He understood immediately what I meant and gave me a small smile.

We stared into each other eyes for a moment and somehow I could feel his emotions. Maybe he spoke through the silence.

Giving me one last assuring smile, he rode away. Looking back at the school, I wanted to check out what Mateo was really facing.

I still was in doubt of whether I should tell Dante about this, but I brushed it off. I heard a few wolf whistles from the grade 7 and 8 boys who stood at the side. Amateurs.

I spotted a familiar face in the crowd– Brian, Mateo's close friend.

He also seemed to notice me but he immediately looked away and sped the other direction. Something didn't feel right.

I managed to catch up to Brian and I pulled him back by his collar before he looked up at me with fear.

"Where's Mateo?"

"Who?" He squinted his eyes.

"Don't play dumb with me" I challenged.

"Oh you mean your boyfriend?" His lips titled into a smirk.

Pausing for a moment, I took a deep breath.

"Yes, where's my hot boyfriend?"

His mischievous expression disappeared within seconds, his eyes kept looking away from mine.
My anger started to boil, if they hurt Mateo, I would do everything in my reach to make them burn to death.

"H-he's a-at the FDM..." Brian stammered nervously.

"What the hell is a FDM?" I furrowed my eyebrows in anger.

"F-face Dunking M-machine..."

Oh my dear lord.

===============
//🌞Heyy sunshines!!🌞//

So this is chapter 12, I know this chapter wasn't really interesting but it'll get better!! Please comment your opinion!! Hehe!! And what do you think of Gabriel and who's your favorite character so far?😻

❤️I love you guys so so much, ❤️
-Celine🍪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 941 52
"Bryan" I whispered in surprise to his sudden movement, putting my hands on his chest to push him lightly away, but he stepped forward closer to me...
43.2K 1.8K 29
Trust wasn't something that came easily to Mae and it wasn't something that she had ever planned on changing. Her heart, enveloped inside a wall of t...
17.5K 391 9
Your a 14 year girl who hasn't had the easiest life, never had really been loved by a mother or father. But one day that all changes, when your schoo...
420K 12.4K 32
Cara Juveneau is a girl who is desperate from her life,once she had a loving boyfriend that adored her, or that what she thought,he cheated on her an...