The Geek and The Girl โžธ Baekh...

Oleh sangsterswag

"I'm the geek, and you're the girl. It could never work." Byun Baekhyun; the schools geek. Y/L/N Y/N; the sc... Lebih Banyak

||Prolouge||
||One||
||Two||
||Three||
||Four||
||Five||
||Six||
||Seven||
||Eight||
||Nine||
||Ten||
||Eleven||
||Twelve||
||Thirteen||
||Fourteen||
||Fifteen||
||Seventeen||
||Eighteen||
||Nineteen||
||Twenty||
||Twenty One||
||Twenty Two||
||Twenty Three||
||Twenty Four||
||Twenty Five||
100k
Continuing?

||Sixteen||

7.1K 268 402
Oleh sangsterswag

|Byun Baekhyun|

"Give it to me."

I slammed my arm on the locker above the black haired girls head, staring at her intensely.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Ying glared at me, putting her books away in her locker.

"Yes. You do. Now give it to me."
I grabbed her shoulder, forcefully turning her to look at me.

"What if I don't?"

"Then I'll force you to give it to me."

"Oooh Byun." She eyed me. "I'm into that."

I removed my hand from her shoulder. "Aish you are disgusting." I said.

She winked. "You want your little sluts stuff back? Meet me outside by the garden second period. Don't, and I'll send photos of the things blended in my blender."

She shoved past me, hitting me with her long hair as she flipped it back. She craned her neck to look back at me, giving me one more look. "Also, don't thing about bringing her with you. If you do, I'll find out."

Do I tell Y/N about this? Or go alone?

-------

|Y/N Y/L/N|

"TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND!" I screamed as Baekhyun held me on his back, and we ran down the hallway.

Other students looked at us questionably, some taking photos, others just laughing.

"NEERRROOOOOOOOMM!" Baekhyun yelled, zooming down the hallway and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Eeeerrrrch!" He screeched, stopping in front of my science classroom.

"We have arrived at your destination, thank you for flying with Baek Baek airlines. Take this complimentary kiss while you depart." I slid off his back, and giggled while pulling his face towards mine, locking our lips quickly.

"I'll see you at lunch princess." He smiled warmly at me, but a look in his eyes made me question that action.
Something was bothering him.

I nodded squeezing his arm, and turned around walking into my classroom.

As per usual every student already in the class stared at me, making me feel uncomfortable. I sighed sitting in my usual spot by the window. When will everything change?

Oh right, if only I had my videos. Thanks to Ying- the fake best friend.

I rested my head on my chin, zoning out of the lesson, since Mr. Won's monotone voice discussing cell theory was starting to make me sleepy.

I stared out the window, watching life outside happen, until I noticed a brown haired male running down towards the gardens.

Baekhyun? What are you doing?

I squinted my eyes, obviously knowing it wasn't going to make my vision better, even the slightest. Standing right by a tree was a slender female figure.

Ying.

I felt my eyes widen but I leaned closer to the window. What were they doing?

"Ms. Y/L/N- are you alright?" Mr. Won said, causing the class to turn to me.

"Huh? Oh yea yea I'm fine." I smiled nervously, eyes flicking from him to the window.

He nodded before turning around.

"Actually, may I go to the washroom? Please?"

"Go." He said, and I quickly stood up, slipping out the door.

Now I had to think about a way to not be seen...maybe I should head out the back.

I jogged slightly, not worrying about getting in trouble due to the fact it was a class period right now and the teachers were busy in classes.

I ran towards the gardens once I got outside, hiding behind the hedges every once in a while. Luckily the two were behind a tree.

Eventually I was close enough to see, and hear them.

"Oh Baekie." Ying said softly, sliding her fingers up his arm.

I almost choked on air, but quickly covered my mouth.

Baekhyun jolted back as soon as her skin touched his, like her touch burned. "Don't touch me, and don't call me that. Now give me Y/N's stuff. She needs it, and you know it."

Ying leaned back on the tree. "You know I can't let that happen right?"

"And why is that?" Baekhyun crossed his arms.

"If the school saw those clips the system would be ruined. Everyone would be equal and I wouldn't be popular. However now that you and Y/N are together, you've been getting more popular. 'Best high school couple'." Her eyes got dark. "It shouldn't be you and her." Ying stepped closer to Baekhyun. "It should be you and me."

Baekhyun's face had disgust written all over it. "I'll never love you as much as I love Y/N. I love Y/N more than myself. Than anything in the world."

"That's where you're wrong!" She yelled angry. "Everyone loves little Y/N. Oh, isn't she so nice. So pretty, so perfect."
Her words dripped venom off of them.

Ying now crossed her arms, looking down at the ground shaking her head,  a salty laugh escaping her lips. "You're absolutely clueless, aren't you?"

"What do you mean." Baekhyun said darkly.

Ying stared at him for a moment, before grabbing his shirt and pulling him down so his lips were placed on hers.

I saw Baekhyun attempt to push away before I had to look away.

My heart raced, my body started to shake. I didn't like the sight of him behind kissed by somebody other than me.

"You're freaking insane! What the hell is wrong with you?" Baekhyun yelled. "Is this what you wanted to do? Be selfish towards me? Give me her goddamn stuff back."

"Why do you think I pushed her all those years ago!?" Ying screamed.

Baekhyun's eyebrows furrowed.

"You were madly in love with her! The girl everybody loves! Then there was me, Y/N's little follower! The friend, the non special one. Her loosing her memory was like a kid getting his first bike on Christmas, a fangirl getting concert tickets. She didn't remember who you were, so I could make up any story about you and she'd believe it because I was her best friend. I could also take advantage of her popularity and use it for me. So she'd hate you, and you'd hate her for forgetting. And it worked- until she developed a crush on you."

"You're a fowl, selfish whore." My boyfriend spat.

"I liked you- like you. And you never gave me what I wanted." Her voice quivered. "Give me what I want, and you'll get the stuff back."

"And what do you want." Baekhyun's voice was flat.

"You. All of you. Break up with Y/N, in front of the whole school. Confess your love for me. Say you used her to get to me. If you don't I'll destroy the USB, and everything else." Ying said sternly.

My heart raced even more, body shook even more, mind started to panic.

I gotta get my videos back before she uses them to destroys Baekhyun and my relationship.
----

"Y/N that was an awfully long time to go to the washroom." Mr. Won eyed my sternly.

"I'm really really sorry. I ended up throwing up- could I please be excused?" I lied.

"Yes- get better soon."

I grabbed my backpack, exiting the room.

I took out my phone, calling Baekhyun. I need to talk to him now.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Baek? Where are you?"

"I'm just in the washroom?"

"Which one?"

"We're not gonna have a situation like last time, are we missy?" I could hear his smirk.

"Ha noo. I'm uh not feeling good."

"Aw babe meet me outside the one close to the library."

"Okay." I hung up, walking quickly.

As soon as I saw him I wrapped my arms around him.

"Y/N?"

"Please don't break up with me because of her having my project." My voice cracked.

"What- how?"

"I heard and saw everything."

"You- you know she kissed me and I'd never ever-" he panicked.

"I know. I'm not upset. I mean I am but I'm not blaming you I understand." I whispered.

"Oh thank God. You know I was never going to break up with you right?" He placed a finger under my chin, lifting my head slightly.

"You won't?"

"Never." He shook his head smiling softly.

"Pinky promise?" I stuck out my pinky in front of him.

"Pinky promise." He wrapped his own pinky around my own.

---

"She's bloody insane!" Xiumin waved his arms around.

"She even kissed you?" Chanyeol mumbled.

"Wow Baekhyun getting all the chicks. Jealous." Chen said, earning a slap from Kyungsoo.

"Not the time Jongdae." Kyungsoo shook his head.

"Take Ying. I got my princess already." Baekhyun wrapped his arms around my torso, pulling me into his lap.

I smiled and snuggled into him.

"Ok yea enough couple stuff. So what are we going to do?" Suho asked.

(A/N BAHHAHAHA IM CRYING MY PHONE AUTO CORRECTED 'SUHO' TO SUSHI LMFAO)

"I think I know what to do..." I said quietly.

"We are all ears Y/N." Lay said.

"Min Yoongi."

----

YO FAM- I've been bad at updating hhjmmnfhdjhakgsgghhjskakgggslkhkl I'm super sorry.

School has beEN STRESSFUL.

But hey, only like a month left before exams and I'm dONE school. Until next year lol.

Honestly this year went by hella fast and I'm shook.

BUT HOLY BEANS THANK YOU SO FLIPPING MUCH FOR 11k LIKE WHAAAAATTTTT DUDE I REMEMBER THIS BOOK HAVING LIKE 1K AND BEING SHOOK AF.

Thank you all I love you so much <3

-Hailey

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

58.7K 2.1K 52
"Where there is love, there will be war. No matter who objects us being together, I will fight for you." A spin-off of "I Will Make You Love Again- A...
11.6K 559 20
Choi Soobin became deaf at a very young age. Nobody has learned sign language for him, not even his own mother. Thats when he met Y/n who happened to...
517K 11.1K 37
| ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ๐˜… ๐—™๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ยท [EDITORS' CHOICE -- NOVEMBER 2020] [ONC 2020 Winner] Two strangers on separate trains, divided by uncaring glass. A bond...
9.4K 277 20
Maybe we just weren't meant to be. Spin off book in the series along with Set Up | Hoshi -In the Happy Ending | Seventeen Book Series -June 2016 -Mar...