Unrequited love | Yandere Sim...

Oleh sparklyhuan

Ayano-chan has major feelings for Taro Senpai, yet she has never felt any emotion before. It's uncontrollable... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The evil plan
Chapter 3: Cherry Blossom
Chapter 4: Bittersweet Revenge
Chapter 5: New found love
Chapter 6: Just like his dreams
Chapter 7: Twisted promises
Chapter 8: A date with Budo-san
Chapter 9: The Amari restaurant
Chapter 10: Considerations
Chapter 11: Hidden guilt
Chapter 12: Kokona's stay
Chapter 13- Possessive
Chapter 14: Suicide of a tedious life

Chapter 15: The Ending

1.2K 29 16
Oleh sparklyhuan

Budo hadn't managed to entirely keep his promise of not being possessive of Ayano. Still did he roam the corridors of Akedemi, with the smoky-haired girl bitterly tagging behind him.

Twice did Ayano attempt to end Budo's life, being ordered by the voice that controlled her. She had first attempted to hit him with a baseball bat from the sports club, with intentions of knocking Budo out cold.
However, the soot-eyed male was too strong, and easily blocked the sudden hit.

The dark grey-haired girl just about covered up the attack, making it out as an accident where Ayano accidentally tripped over her own feet, almost knocking the male with the bat. Luckily, Budo didn't question further.

Ayano knew that physically attacking Budo wouldn't work, he is a black belt in martial arts and is too strong. Once realising this, she had decided to take a different approach to kill her possessive boyfriend. The female had offered Budo a poisoned bento box, and to her delight, he had accepted it with a smile.

It turned out that the guy has a incredulously strong stomach, perhaps from all the exercise and healthy eating, and it had only caused him to flee to the male toilets, hopelessly vomiting after one bite of the girl's bento.

Budo had later noticed that his girlfriend had maliciously tried to kill him, but he had remained silent, only continuing to stare at the smoky-eyed girl's writs, as if it was an intended threat or warning that he would cause harm once more, if the girl continues to disobey him.

The karate club leader would still shoot daggers at any guy who dared give a single glance at the couple, being overprotective over Ayano, his property, however the guys had no interest in the mysterious girl, whom who has so many dark, murderous secrets. They are more concerned about their classmate, Budo Masuta.

"Don't you think that Masuta-kun has been acting strange lately?" Sota Yuki encounters, his dark yellow eyes glinting at the rest of the guys around him.

The canteen is busy at lunch as always, so Sota knows that he doesn't need to keep his voice too low. Ryusei Koki nods in agreement, waving a hand through his spiky cobalt hair.

"It's because of that girl that he's been seeing." The purple haired guy, Riku Soma comments, and Hayato Haruki
and Ryusei nod.

Sora Sosuke is thoughtful for a moment, blinking his cyan eyes before asking a question that all the males are thinking. "Who is she, anyway?" He asks.

The guys fall quiet for a moment, unsure how to evaluate an answer on Budo's mysterious girlfriend. No one really knows much about her. Haruto Yuto, the crimson haired guy, speaks up "Isn't she Ayano Aishi from class one?"

"She seems a little strange, I always see her sneaking around school. Does she even have any friends?" Sora wonders suspiciously, raking hand through his cyan hair as always.

Ryusei's cobalt eyes flash excitedly "There must something wrong with Aishi-san. I've seen her too, walking around school with a baseball bat, when she's not even on the sports team." He announces, making a few guys gasp.

"I think Masuta-kun has changed because of her. He used to be nicer before." Sota decides darkly, shaking his dark yellow head briskly at Budo's choice in girlfriend.

The rest of the guys continue to gossip in the canteen, surrounded in their circle, about other endless topics. However, the thought of Budo's girlfriend being a weirdo remains glued in their minds.
.
.
.
"Ayano? Ayano, look at me."

The smoky-haired girl tilts her head sorrowfully at her boyfriend as their grey eyes meet. The couple are comfortably sat on the fresh grass under the sun, right outside the maze in school.

Of course, Budo chose their location as a quiet, empty place so that he didn't have the disruption of other people laying their filthy eyes on Ayano. Although, most of the students would be in the canteen, in their clubrooms or up on the roof at lunch time.

"What's wrong, Ayano? I take the time that I should be using on the martial arts club, and spend it with you. But you act so ungrateful and quiet, like you don't want me here." Budo complains, irritated that the female has been acting cold towards him lately.

'I actually don't want you here. I'd rather be alone- this is boring me.' Ayano wants to snap at him, but she bites her tongue and instead stares intently at her light coloured hands placed in her lap. There are still bruises and scratches deeply edged into her wrists.

The quiet girl knew that it was her fault that Budo developed such strong feelings for her- she was the one that flirted with him so he'd develop romantic feelings for her. Ayano knew that Budo is strong, and had planned to use the dark-grey haired guy to kill some of her rivals- or people in her way- only her plan had backfired when Budo became possessive of her.

"I've just been... Tired lately." Ayano sighs wearily, shrugging but secretly anxious of the male's response. The girl refused to make eye contact with his smoky grey eyes, and little does she know that Budo's eyes were filled with disappointment.

A laugh escapes the male's lips, but it's empty and hollow as he attempts to control the inner anger boiling inside of him.

"Tired." He says flatly, staring off into the distance "Your always tired. Tired of what, Ayano?" Budo snaps, his karate-gi tied around his dark grey head. He says the girl's name disgustedly, as if uttering the word would make him fall ill with a disease

Ayano says nothing, and she stares up at the male hesitantly, trembling slightly at the sight of her angry boyfriend. Still Budo refuses to look at the girl, he's too disappointed and ashamed that the girl doesn't seem to care about him.

No response from Ayano only drives Budo to a raving fury.

"I know what your thinking, Ayano! You don't even want to be here, do you?" Budo suddenly shouts aggressively at the quaking girl, his stare hostile and angry. His fists tremble uncontrollably, making a new emotion stir in Ayano: Fear. For the first time, Ayano is weak against the male and refuses to fight back out of terror.

She knows he will win any battle, seeing as he is a strong black belt, so there's no point fighting back and stirring the male's temper more.
"B-Budo no, I told you before I'm just tired-"

"Liar!" Budo screams at the frightend girl, only scaring her even more. Ayano jolts back uncontrollably from the male, her dark grey eyes wide. "You know what, get up now and leave if it 'tires' you enough to be here." Ayano stares in confusion at the angry male, her heart still pounding. She doesn't understand what he means, so she remains frozen in her place.

"Go on. Get up! Get up and walk away!" Ayano hesitantly stands up from the grass tickling her body, obeying her bipolar boyfriend with deep confusion, still shaking with fear.

'When I get up, I'll run. Far far away from Budo.' Ayano promises in her head.

The smoky-eyed girl cautiously turns her back to the male, glancing at him anxiously as if checking for his permission. Budo says nothing, his dark eyes blank, but his face slightly amused. As soon as she lifts her foot to walk away, Ayano feels an strong, sudden grip on her ankle, taking her by shock.

She yelps in pain and shock as Budo drags the girl by the ankle roughly, allowing her to trip and on her stomach harshly, her face making contact with the earthy grass below, as she is dragged across the ground. "G-Get off..ff...of m-me!" The panicked girl's cries are muffled into the grass.

The bipolar male dumps the girl's foot carelessly, and he jumps on to the girl, the two centimetres away from each other. Ayano lies on her back, the male on top of her, her heart beating at a rapid speed. She feels his exasperated breath, somewhat cold on her cheeks, and she shrinks away from him in fear and discomfort.

"I knew you'd leave, stupid girl." Budo's voice is thick with scorn, and the way he says "stupid girl" sends uncomfortable chills down the female's spine. The dark-eyed male's light coal eyes are furious and flaming- Ayano, or anyone, has ever seen him this angry before.

"B-Budo, you told me to leave-"

The girl's timid excuses are cut off abruptly as a sudden, sharp sound echoes around the two. A harsh, heated sting corrupts Ayano's smooth cheek at the place where Budo had slapped her. She stares into his dark grey orbs in disbelief, however this time, the male shows no mercy.

Budo suddenly jerks to his feet, kicking the girl's stomach with his extremely strong power, causing her to yell out in agony as she cradles her stomach.

"There's someone else your so desperate to see, isn't there Ayano?"  The dark-grey haired male growls to the struggling girl, another kick forcefully sending her down on her back as she weakly attempts to get up.  "A guy that's better for you, than me?" The thought sent Budo's raving mind even more fiery, as he is about to strike the girl with a third kick, when Ayano desperately cuts him off.

"No! No, Budo! I love you, I love you only, no one else!" Tears roll down Ayano's stinging cheeks as she chokes out the last words, thinking about Taro Senpai. Imagine if Budo found out about Ayano's unrequited love for him? The thought of the dark-grey haired male harming Senpai sends shivers down Ayano's spine.

She can't let anything happen to Senpai.

"Liar!" Budo screams loudly at the girl, who aggressively shakes her head, fear gnawing in her stomach, along with the aching pain of Budo's kicks. "No I'm telling the truth!" She cries out desperately again, the lies escaping her lips without a trace.

The angry guy calms down a little at her words, and relief floods through Ayano's veins. She doesn't dare move from the grassy floor until Budo grabs her wrist and silently drags the girl to her feet. Aches dagger through Ayano's bruised body, and she fights back tears of the tragic experience, afraid of triggering the male again and suffering the consequences.

"I don't believe you." Budo simply states, his stoned face hidden beneath smoky grey hair. Suddenly, he unties the karate gi wrapped around his head, his symbolism of royalty and pride in martial arts, like taking off his crown. Ayano watches him in confusion as he sighs deeply, clenching the headband in his fist.

The male looks strange without the gi wrapped around his light coal head. Ayano notices a difference in him. He looks... Lost.

"Budo?" Ayano cautiously dares to ask "What are you doing?" Budo stares at her with empty, cold grey eyes. "I'm quitting the martial arts club. I don't trust you... So..." Budo trails off, a pang of regret jerking at his heart.

Ever since he was little, all his life, martial arts had been a huge impact on Budo. It was like his oxygen, his necessity that he needs to live, like water. Budo is so devoted to martial arts, he had won so many awards and achievements throughtout the years, made his parents proud, himself proud.

By the time he was 11, Budo had already achieved a black belt in karate, the highest belt in martial arts. And when he was 13, he first started studying martial arts. He came to Akademi, and created this club.

And now... It's all gone to waste, for one girl.

For unrequited love.

The male's orbs stare into the girl's, their grey eyes meeting. "You know, everyone always says that I'm so obsessed with martial arts, with karate. So infatuated. But now, I'm obsessed with you, Ayano."

Budo grabs the girl's wrist roughly, stalking across the grass, towards the school building, while Ayano stumles behind him, stunned. She dreadfully thinks about her future, trapped in the male's clutches forever.

The bruises hide underneath Ayano's white school blouse as the two enter the school, and she swears that she feels blood trickling down her bruised body.

Warm sunlight innocently shines down on Akademi High School, as if nothing ever brutal happened there.

Another day in Akademi, where the end is just the beginning for some people.

This has been...

Unrequited love.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

608K 20.3K 65
Ρ•Ρ‚Ξ±Ρ‚Ο…Ρ• [π—°π—Όπ—Ίπ—½π—Ήπ—²π˜π—²π—±] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano will be turned into Info-kun and Ayato...
23.8K 677 37
Born with the lack of emotions, Ayano Aishi finally sees colour in a gray world when she meets him. Her senpai. Determined to gain his affection, she...
70.3K 2.6K 37
The center, the core and the reason for his very existence...His Senpai. His bleak and dull world was taken by storm, colour bled into it the moment...
11.1K 280 11
Yandere chan has been yearning for her dear Senpai, but what if there is a plot twist and he turns out to be just like her? This is a sick tale, one...