nothing ; ksimon

Bởi ksimonx

"you look me in the eyes and tell me you feel nothing for me!" - where jj won't give up and simon won't giv... Xem Thêm

prologue
nothing; 1
nothing ; 2
nothing; 3
nothing; 4
nothing; 5
nothing ; 6
nothing ; 7
nothing ; 8
nothing; 9
nothing; 11
nothing into something
something ; 1
something; 2
something; 3
something; 4
something 5
something; 6
something; 7
something; 8

nothing; 10

2.8K 100 26
Bởi ksimonx

it's raining outside, and not even the soft drizzle but more like a full on pouring. and as he gazes outside the cafe's window, simon thinks that even god was mad that jj was facing such injustice.

"ready to go?" the slim waitress asks now out of her turquoise apron and standing there with a small smile on her face. the tall boy had come to the latter's cafe in order to find out where deji was, but upon asking the question, the waitress who said her name was jade had asked to help him as well.

it was clear that the green eyed girl cared about her boss who was currently in police custody and probably mentally preparing himself to face jail. simon couldn't even begin to think what jj must be going through.

"yeah." he stands up from his seat and grabs the umbrella, walking out of the warmth of the cafe and immediately being embraced by the cold wisps of air.

the duo walk for a while, jade seeming to know where she was headed in the storm. her eyes were trained on the wet road but she occasionally glanced at the tall boy beside her.

simon for some reason looked different than when she had seen him before, almost sleep deprived and not laughing like he was with jj.

"you obviously care a lot about him, huh?" the raven haired girl questions after a while of silence.

simon doesn't answer, his eyes trained on the rain drops falling from the edge of his umbrella. he didn't care if he came off as rude, he just wanted to get it over with and get jj out as soon as possible.

"when i first met him, i was in a very fucked up state," jade doesn't seem to mind simon's silence and instead continues talking, "he didn't look at me with disgust like everyone else who laid eyes on me that night did."

the blue eyed boy tightens his grip on his umbrella' s handle.

"neither did his eyes hold pity," she exhales, "instead his eyes held warmth, the type which made me believe there was sunshine after rain."

simon smiles lightly, aware of the warmth present in the dark skinned boys eyes, having seen it himself.

"he asked me what was wrong, didn't even think twice before helping me." her smile is evident in her voice. "he gave me a job, helped me get my life back on track." her voice shakes a little and simon himself feels a lump in his throat.

how was someone so good dealing with something so bad?

"i owe him my life." she whispers, her voice almost inaudible due to the thundering storm, but the brunette boy still hears it.

"fuck we have to get him out of there." he says his voice cracking at the last word.

_____

the duo is greeted with the sight of a laughing deji as soon as they enter the pub and it makes both their stomachs twist in disgust. how could he live knowing someone else was paying for what he did?

"jaaaaade!" the brown eyed boy exclaims once he notices the pair standing a few feet away from him. "oh and simon?" he asks, quizically, before moving away from his group of friends.

"yeah oh simon," the taller boy's tone is hostile and he glares at the smiling individual.

"what do you want?" deji asks casually, placing a hand on jade's forearm causing her to yank it away and move behind simon.

"you know what i want, go and tell the police it was you and not jj, you sick bastard." he sneers, getting straight to the point.

"i don't know what you're talking about..." he drawls which infuriates the latter even more than he was.

"don't act fucking dumb, go and tell the police it was you!" simon jabs his slender finger into the shorter boy's chest.

"you think you scare me?" deji cackles. "please, are you forgetting that you're that same dumb ass who gave up his restaurant for a shit football team?"

"i'm not fucking around, jj doesn't-"

"deserve this, i know and yada yada but does it look like i give a fuck? listen if he stopped being a smart ass and followed the family tradition, he wouldn't be in this position, in the first place."

"b-but he's your brother," simon deflates once he realises the younger brother really doesn't have any remorse for what's happening at all. he feels a lump in throat again and suddenly feels too frustrated, nothing was going to plan.

"yeah but if he saves me from jail, i. don't. care." it seems as if deji is done with the conversation as he turns around and simon feels a sob in the back of his throat. he turns to look at the side and sees jade just as deflated as he was and sighs sadly.

"but what if he sees jj and-" jade starts but is cut off by deji again.

"realises that he didn't run him over? not a chance, it was dark and he's probably a racist asshole who thinks all black people look the same. i'm surprised he got the number plate right in the first place."

just like that the young boy returns to his group of friends, leaving the duo once again helpless and frustrated. now that step one didn't go to plan, it was time to go for the other option.

josh 4:00PM

hey, what went down with deji??

simon 4:03PM

nothing, bastard doesn't give a fuck :/

josh 4:04 PM

what an asshole !!

what now ??

are you gonna go to the hospital where the homeless man is?

do u even know which hospital he's in?

simon 4:08PM

yeah im with one of jj's friends, she knows where he is.

idk but we'll see, maybe

i don't think it'll be easy

but ill try

from : josh 4:15PM

okay, lmk what happens

u can do this!! <3

___

the rain seems to have calmed down a little and now it's only cold winds and slight thunder as jade and simon sit in the congested hospital room amd stare at the sleeping man infront of them.

simon did not know why he thought the homeless man would even agree to what he was about to offer. but then you never know, sometimes things might have an easy solution. it was worth a shot anyway.

the duo sits in the small chairs for a while before the homeless man jolts awake, coughing loudly which then turns into loud cusses and wheezing. he does not seem to realize the presence of others in the room due to which his coughing comes to an abrupt stop when simon clears his throat.

"who the fuck are you?" he asks, voice raspy and accent thick.

"simon." he tries to smile but instead the only thing he could muster was a grimace. next to him, jade shifts uncomfortably in her seat and he thinks of he needs to get this over with quick. none of them wanted to stare at the injured man more than they already were.

"cool-" he coughs again.

"we are friends of the person who ran you over. allegedly ran you over." he speaks up after a while.

"what you saying that i'm fucking lying?" the man's demeanor seems tp change real quick as soon as the latter says what he does. his expression morphs into that of infuriation.

"no, we never said that." the blue eyed boy scratches his neck. "what if we tell you that you got the wrong person?"

"nah, i memorized the fuckin' number plate." the man rolls his eyes.

"yes you did, but what if the person who ran you over is an asshole and is instead blaming someone else what you did?"

"basically there is a boy who ran you over, but when you pressed charges his brother was the one who took the fall since he is less important." jade clarifies, her tone wavering still strong as she stares at the man.

"must suck." the man shrugs or atleast tries to. "i want my justice, i don't give a fuck about family drama." the man then turns in the other direction indicating he was done conversing and the pair release sad sighs.

"the family doesn't care, if you think you are going to get your hospital bills paid for then you're in for a long stay in this room." simon mutters, his will to have a politr conversation fading and instead being replaced with anger.

"wh-"

"like imagine some nice person is facing what his shitty brother did. he's gonna serve a long time for drunk driving and then running over a padestrian-" he rambles not realizing how the homeless man was trying to say something, he stops however when he notices the latter raising his hand.

"they won't pay?" he asks, eyebrows raised.

"no, they don't care if their son goes to jail." jade answers for them, shaking her head.

"shit." the man curses, running his not broken hand over his scalp. "whatever, atleast someone pays for it."

"wait," simon seems to have realized something as he sits up. "you pressed charges because you wanted money? well..."

"well what, kid?"

"what if i pay for your hospital bills?" he suggests and jade turns to look at him as if he has lost his mind, he shrugs it off and instead pays attention to the look of curiousity on the other man's face.

"i'm listening." the man states, eyebrows raised.

and so simon talks, he promises the man to pay for his bills if he drops the charges and they have a long conversation in the small hospital room. jade seems to bw awfully quiet throughout the whole session and it bothers simon a little and he almost wants to ask what he was doing wrong.

instead when both of them make their way back to the cafe, jade speaks up herself. her eyes are shining with this recognization and a small smile taints her lips as she speaks.

"holy fucking shit, you really care so fucking much."

simon brushes off the disbelief in her tone and instead walks home with the feeling of content and a smile on his lips. he feels accomplished and he wishes jj appreciates his efforts.

_____

jj 4:56 AM

i'm out????

they fucking let me out??

charges were dropped ???

i know you had something to do simon !!

simon 5:02 AM

free tommorow? meet u at the restaurant at 4, we'll talk xx

________

thoughts????

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.4K 204 15
"I know." The story where a petty little bet grew to something big. - Started October 9th, 2021 -
212K 9.2K 101
in which vik sends messages to a boy every time he is upset.
36.4K 580 7
JJ and Simon have both liked each other for a while, but are too worried about loosing each other as friends to admit it to each other. The sidemen n...
226K 10K 162
*Complete* The Sidemen find out they might be losing Vikk, so they vow to do anything they have to keep him, for he was their Little Star and they pr...