The Blind Alpha (Book One of...

Autorstwa CharlotteMichelle96

*This book is published! This is only partial!!* After a fighting accident, Landon Matthews loses his sight... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Published!
Published!
Published!
Published!
Published!
Published!
Published!
Published!
Published!
The Greatest Announcement of All Time!!!!
Just for You!
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR BLIND FOLLOWERS!!!
Want a Secert Chapter?
Even More Free Stuff Just for You!
Last Day to Get The Free Book!
Omg! Best news ever!!
TOMORROW
The day is here!!!

I Never Expected This!!

6K 111 6
Autorstwa CharlotteMichelle96

Hello Friends, I'm overwhelmed by the support you guys have given me. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I'm not actually supposed to post anything today. But you guys have left me awestruck.

Thank you so much to everybody who has been active on Goodreads. Thank you guys so much for leaving such awesome reviews!

I've read all of the reviews, and I am humbled by your support.

If you haven't already checked it out here is the link to the book on goodreads.
http://bit.ly/BlindAlphaGR

And also a big thank you to everybody who is following me on facebook and goodreads. If you haven't found me there yet, then check me out.
http://bit.ly/CharlotteMichelleFB
http://bit.ly/BlindAlphaGR

With how popular this book is doing on goodreads, my publisher says that this might be a bestseller. Imagine that! (just picture it in your heads). I don't want to get ahead of myself, but what if this becomes a movie!

You guys are the best... We should form a club for awesome people. And I'm the luckiest book enthusiast in the world to know you guys.

And to collect all of you (and to stop just saying Heyah People), I want to grab a team name suggestion from you! Think Swifties, Directioners and Pizza Lovers. Anything you'd like to be called as a group of people who have read Blind Alpha! Comment the team names below!

Regardless if this is the first time you have read anything from me. Or if you have stuck with me the whole time (you old badass veterans!!!). Either way I'm so happy to have you with me. And I am going to be repaying that, with some free bonus material!

And of course if you haven't submitted a Goodreads review, THEN ITS NOT TOO LATE! :D I read each and every one of your reviews.
http://bit.ly/BlindAlphaGR

And you can still check out my facebook and goodreads
http://bit.ly/CharlotteMichelleFB
http://bit.ly/BlindAlphaGR

I will see you in the next update!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

35K 990 46
❛ 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❜ ⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the broke...
9.6M 241K 24
When you wake up on your 18th birthday, your last thought is usually 'oh, maybe my best friend and boyfriend of three years are gonna get caught toge...
271K 6.1K 31
Skyler Watts is a seventeen year old blind girl. Her wish is to see and to live a normal life. One day she gets a letter from St. August Academy, whe...
244K 12.8K 22
One year has passed since Alec and Belle were separated from their family. Although the couple have made a home for themselves on an abandoned farm...