Omg! Best news ever!!

This is probably going to be the shortest announcement ever (imagine a garden gnome that is also a midget).

The launch is this Saturday, May 27. And I am freaking out (I have about half as much hair as I used to)! And I am super nervous, and super excited!

Remember that this book comes along with bonus chapters and large parts of it re-written (it's like a brand new book)! For instance in this book some dramatic difference like the main character is best friends with barack obama (alright maybe not that...).

And I want to ask you guys a very odd favor. I have a countdown timer on my blog. The countdown timer is counting down until the book is officially up on Amazon.com and is launched. (It's going to be put on multiple different platforms, but Amazon is just the first place).
http://bit.ly/CharlotteMichelleWeb

And I want you guys to get the book when the clock goes to 00:00:00. It's at that point when the links will appear on the blog. If everybody gets the book at the exact moment, then it will have a viral effect on Amazon (in other words it's going to go really really big! :D. Which means it's going to get into bookstores, which means that you can brag about it to all of your friends!!! :DDDD).

You guys have been unbelievably awesome. Even my publisher agrees that you have been BEYOND awesome, helping me pick the cover for the book and giving me incredible support in the comments. And so they have decided to lower the price of the book on May 27, 2017. And then raise the price of the book to its actual price on May 28, 2017. So make sure to get it while the getting is good! :D

Alright, that's my super short announcement. Never forget, I love each and every one of you. I will see you in the next update. :D