Kuroo Tetsuro x reader - Hear...

By yukisass

(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later ๐Ÿง More

โ€ข 1 โ€ข
โ€ข 2 โ€ข
โ€ข 3 โ€ข
Contact
New
Rainy days
Friends?
Shopping
Volleyball boys
Dat boi
Spot taker
My lunch buddy
Follow
The stars and the moon
Dark
Alone
Meet again
A day missed
Back
Folded paper
Stop
Over
A thousand times
Dead
Don't tell
Tell me more
Deal
Sorry
Laugh
Freddy Bensons
Hana
Ride
Busses
Whoa
Not kissing you
Finally broken
Not going to that festival
Kimono?
Takoyaki
Firework
Going back
IMPORTANT
Tickle monster
Tickle monster
Games
Ending
Himer SompsIn
Your one and Only
Important
Meat buns
Hello darkness my old friend
Regrets
Love
Boyfriend
Not official chapter
Love ya~
Dating Kenma
Kitten
3am text
3am text pt 2
Food Game
Hang up
Kyoya Hibari
IMPORTANT
ITS BEEN A WHILE
Hello dere
Omfg

Sew

11K 387 413
By yukisass

"You want me to fix that?" You ask, noticing that the stuffed animal she was messing with was torn a little bit. She was trying to sew it back together.

"If you can.." She sighs. "I've been trying to do it for a while but I never do it right."

"Don't worry. My grandma showed me how to sew and stuff. I'm sure I can fix it." She nods then hands you the stuffed animal and sewing supplies.

"So, how did it get ripped?" You say, making sure the stuffing is in it and sewing it.

"Well... Chi actually did it." She laughs. "He was being a butt the other day so I threw the bear at him, not thinking. I'm guessing that he thought it was one of his toys."

"I see." You reply.

"It was a present from my dad." She says.

~~~~~~~

Kuroo got you and Aiko to come eat dinner. When you all walked to the dining room, their mom was putting food onto the table.

The room was decorated with nice family pictures and some of Aiko's cat. The color of the room was also really pretty. There were also glasses in a really nice tall dining room dresser with glasses and some books in it. You couldn't help but stare until Kuroo pulled out of your admiring.

"H-here, (Y/n)." Kuroo pulled out a seat for you and you thanked him. You sat down next to Aiko while Kuroo and his mother was on the other side.

"Oh? First name basis? Just how close are you both?" Kuroo's mom teases. "Does she also call you by your first name?"

"S-stop itttt. And yes, she does." Kuroo mumbles the last part and you laugh.

"Aiko-chan, please put Chi down so we can eat." Kuroo's mom laughs.

You look over to see Aiko holding the gray cat in her arms pouting. Then, she sets the cat down onto the floor.

"Or she can put him in one of the chairs. She does treat him like a human." Kuroo laughs.

"Maybe I will." Aiko gets up to get Chi but immediately stops when she smells something from the table. "Ah! My favoriteeeeee!" She quickly grabs it.

"Whoa slow down!"

"That's my favorite too." You say and smile to Aiko. She smiles back and puts some of the food on your plate. You thank her.

"I see you and Aiko are already friends?" Kuroo says, taking the first bite of his food.

"Yeah. And she even fixed my stuffed animal!" Aiko says happily.

"If something like that happened again, tell me and I'll be right over to fix it." You laugh and eat some of the food. "Thank you for having me over for dinner. It's really great Tetsuro-san."

"You're too nice (Y/n)-chan! Thank you." She says and starts sniffing. "You must marry into our family. I want take no for an an-"

"Mom!"

~~~~~~

"Would you like to stay the night? It's pretty late and it's not like you have to go to school tomorrow." Kuroo's mom asks as you both pick up the plates.

"I'm not sure. It is late.." You say, unsure.

"You can sleep in Aiko's room? Or maybe Kuroo's room~" She teases.

"U-um....."

"Oh you're staying over?! Yay!" Aiko runs up to you and hugs you. "We will have so much fun!" She yells.

"I-I guess so." You smile at her and Kuroo steps into the room.

"You're staying? I was getting ready to walk you home but that's great." He laughs.

~~~~~~

You and Aiko get ready for bed. Kuroo gave you a shirt and you wore your gym shorts. Luckily, they were clean. Sadly, Kuroo's white shirt was a little too big and went over the shorts.

"I'm happy you're sleeping over (Y/n)-chan." Aiko says, straightening up the not really messy things in her room.

"Me too!" You say. "I'm going to go use the bathroom really quickly. I'll be right back." You walk out of her room and down the hall, looking for the bathroom.

Suddenly, you see one of the doors open and out comes Kuroo. His hair was wet and down and he had a towel around his waist.

"AHH!" You yell and turn around. "S-sorry!"

"It's ok..but it's not like I'm naked." Kuroo chuckled. "Buttttttt isn't it a nice sight?"

"W-what?!" Your face felt very warm.

"I-I meant my hair. It's not all messy..." He says.

"Oh... well.. I didn't think it looked bad before. Sure it was crazy looking, but I liked it." You say whike turning around. Kuroo was blushing a bit too.

"Thank you."

"Well... I'm going to use the bathroom! I-G-good night!" You say and rush into the bathroom, closing the door quickly behind you.

"Good night.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5K 19
โž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐„ ๐Š๐„๐„๐๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐ โž ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒป-๏ผ๏ผ๏ผโ˜… ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๏ฟฝ...
19.8K 427 19
[๐™บ๐š’๐šข๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐š’ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ธ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐šข๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
110K 3.6K 44
001. โ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž kuroo x black!fem!reader! *potential spoilers* yes, the ending was rushed...
86.1K 3.6K 16
โ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ช๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐— ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง. โž ๏ธป ๐Ÿฟ โžค a story wherein a ๐Ÿพ...