drunken conversations | myg +...

By stalkerkun

min yoongi always tells the truth when he's drunk and jung hoseok happens to always be there to hear it. ©20... More

0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
6.1
6.2
6.4
6.5
6.6
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
a note

6.3

6K 479 18
By stalkerkun

I could feel my clothes getting heavier per second that passes but my tears show no signs of ceasing and it fucking annoys the shit out of me.

I pound harder on the door, hoping hoseok would open up and offer me warm clothes, food, and company.

but ofcourse, thats just one out of the millions of things that I know will never happen.

a whole day passed—or so it seemed but in reality, only three minutes has passed since the clouds decided to cry with me and made me more miserable than I am, I decided to give up and finish the remaining contents of my bottle.

"Hoseok! I wont leave until you open this goddamn door!" I gave up on banging on the door because my hand hurts already

"Hoseok! Look, I'm sorry—" the door opened making me fall on my back and be face-to-face with a human being who looks so surreal, the human being whom I missed so much, the human being who was once my best friend.

the human being who I wished was Jimin when I was still in a relationship with, the human being who's still living inside my heart and mind,

Hoseok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 883 16
"Look...you really ARE getting on my nerves so...if we could just cooperate for the sake of this band-" "I want you to hate me!" Successful band. Suc...
738K 27.7K 38
Min Yoongi is secretely a werewolf who soon discovers who his mate is. But, how will he feel about his new discovery, seeing that his mate is also hi...
71.8K 4.6K 20
Hoseok model from Korea wants to learn English Yoongi internet meme from NY texting fic
184K 5.4K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...