Sinners

By Jhooee

Desecrating the purest of hearts. They toy with women to watch them squirm, pollinate the seeds of despair, t... More

Before you read.
Prologue
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
QUICK SUMMARIZATION
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Notice
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N Quick Summ.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Please Read My Dudes
Quick summ. Q&A Answers uwu
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

chapter 1

200K 6K 7.2K
By Jhooee

A gust of wind swept across the bare skin of your cheek. It was your shivering that awoke you. It was an unbearable kind of cold, the kind that left your fingers numb and had you curled up like a baby in an effort to keep warm.

Slowly your eyes flutter open. The first thing you notice is a thick fog becoming more and more prominent with every exhale of breath you took.

Sitting up, you nearly curse yourself for the lack of clothing you wore but you remember, Winter isn't for another two months. Just a few hours ago you felt suffocated in a light jumper and sweat pants.

You snatched up the discarded jumper and threw it over your bare trembling body. You were granted a second of comfort before the cold air began nipping at your exposed legs, creeping up your thighs and making you shiver all over again.

The smooth and steady dancing of your curtains caught your attention. It was captivating. The sheer fabric twirled and waved in its own spotlight that the moon provided, even the wind seemed to cheer for it as it whistled through the cracked window. The very window you were sure to lock every night because of your habit of watching crime shows.

Quickly and swiftly you made your way torwards the window. The tips of your fingers brushed the glass as you softly pushed it open farther to take a look at your surroundings. It was dead silent, not a cricket within hearing distance.

The streets of your neighborhood lay vacant from any cars or people, which wasn't necessarily abnormal at this time of night.

The sun was nowhere in sight, just the moon providing you with the slightest bit of light. It was all too eerie. Creeped out you went to hurry and shut the window but your eye caught sight of something the moon had perfectly managed to reflect off of.

It was just on the ledge of your window. Reaching towards it, your fingers met a soft object. A feather.

Squinting, you saw that it was black and when you spun it around between your index and thumb fingers a luminescent green and blue hue was seen. Beautiful. You thought.

The winds soft caress' now became harsh and painful. With the feather clutched carefully in your right hand you quickly shut your windows, making sure they were locked.

The dark setting of your room was already scary as it is but add on the weight of someones eyes and you were gone. You didn't go far though. You just darted across the room and rolled yourself up in your blanket as if that would keep you from being watched or worse, murdered.

🌙🌙🌞🌞

"Y/N."

A sound somewhere between a grunt and a moan leaves your mouth.

A soft object brushes past your cheek, causing it to twitch. "Stop." But it doesn't.

After another ten minutes of rolling a feather around your face the stranger grew tired and sighed. "Y/N, I need you! I think I'm having some sort of mental breakdown. Do you know how many sno-balls I've had this morning?! Six!" Your friend rambles loudly.

"Then just stop. Duh." You mumble sleepily through your blankets.

"I can't. I need your help. Nori dropped out of the prom committee after that fact that she screwed up the orders."

"I told you not to trust her. She can't even tell the difference between left and right, let alone red and magenta." You snort and begin to struggle out of the cocoon you managed to encase yourself in.

"Yeah. But you do." You look to your friend with a sharp gaze as she nervously trails off.

"Ami." You sigh. "I've retired. I left that part of me a long time ago." Of course you said it in a joking manner but there was no way in hell you'd put yourself through the hell of what is known as prom, an event that people spent months planning only to have it go on for a few hours then be judged because it didn't meet certain qualifications. Sorry to the girls who thought my beautiful lamp post decorations could pass as stripper polls.

"Please we need you! We only have four months left till prom and I can't do this alone! Plus Mr. Kim said if I was able to get you back into the committee he'd be willing to pay you-"

"Okay. I'll do it." You interrupt her as soon as the word pay left her mouth. All of your previous thoughts had flown right out of the window. Money is money.

"I- uh okay." A baffled expression painted its way over Ami's face.

You tiredly wave her off as you make your way over to your walk in closet. Squinting and incoherent murmurs were all apart of your daily routine as well as your dear friend Ami, who found it her duty to become your personal alarm clock.

It only took you fifteen minutes tops to get ready for school. That's all it took for you to receive twice as many compliments and stares over an outfit you could care less about. It upset you that you had to dress well or look exceptional to get a compliment so you just stopped trying, but that didn't help either.

You never knew why people likes you so much. You helped plan prom once and people began to notice you, but when you donate blood or money to people in need no one bats an eyelash.

"Hi y/n!"

"Hello!"

"Hey, y/n love the outfit and the hair!"

The usual round of hello's circle around you as you walk to your locker and you politely nod your head in acknowledgement.

You were confused though, seeing that this was your natural hair that you hadn't even bothered brushing after your shower last night. Of course you had various accessories like your beloved rings but it wasn't any different than how you usually dressed.

In fact you saw many girls wearing outfits that you liked as well but this was just too much. Was everybody playing some sort of joke on you and trying to be extra?

"Y/N! Y/N!" Ami came barreling down the hallway with a sno-ball dessert in hand.

A frown etched its way on your face as you notice the little specks of coconut shavings and chocolate on Ami's face. Being the good friend and person that you are, you wipe her face for her.

"What's up?" You manage to sound at least mildly curious.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you but not one but seven, seven, deliciously hot guys have just transferred here. I swear just walking pass them will blow your panties off!"

"Why the hell would any want to move here and why so many?" You question.

"Y/N did you not hear me? Panties-" Ami stops to make an explosion sound and even goes to the extent to throw her hands around. "Blown!"

"Yeah. Yeah. Class is going to start soon, see you at lunch?" You didn't even wait for an answer, you were already heading to class.

Your first class was math, which you did exceptionally well in so the teacher never bothered you. All of your work was usually done early so you doodled a bit then stared aimlessly out of the window beside you.

You watched in wonder as late comers shiver around the school yard. Puffs off white smoke cloud around them with every breath they take. From what you saw about the weather this morning even the news casters were surprised about the sudden drop in temperature. Fall hadn't even successfully shed the trees of their dying leaves.

"Y/N." The voice of Mr.Gong brought you out of the theories currently bubbling up in your mind.

"Yes?"

"You're needed in the office. Don't worry I don't think you're in any trouble." He smiles assuringly.

The walk to the main office was abnormally long. You were in the section of the school that lacks windows and your eyes strain under the dim fluorescent light that was in desperate need of a replacement. The halls are vacant and silent with the exception of the click and clack of your boots. It was making the whole walk even creepier. You were tempted to just take them off and walk in your socks but instead you quickened your pace.

An eerie sense of dread washed over you as your hand hovered over the handle of the door. But suddenly the door had opened on its own accord. "Ah. Y/N that was quick."

You raised an eyebrow at his statement. It didn't feel like it.

"Well I'll make it fast since we all have things that need to be done." Speak for yourself.

"We have seven new students this morning and I'd like you to show them around. I thought you'd be the perfect person since you have three of them in your first class and you know your way around."

"Yes sir. No problem." You nod.

A wide smile forms across the older mans aging face. It seems a little forced but you don't question it.

"Okay boys, this is Y/N. Shes one of our best students and she'll be showing you around. I'm sure you'll be good friends."

And thats when it happened. All seven of them slowly came into view and boom was right. You'd have to remind yourself to run the the restroom after this and make sure your underwear hadn't disintegrated.

You took one look at each if their devious smiles and one thought came to mind. Holy shit.

BOOM. First chapter is up and shit that had to be the longest chapter ive ever written. I really wanted to introduce them on the first chapter and I hope they've already left an impression

don't be afraid to comment and express yourselves! 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 53
Since ancient times, on January 13th of every year, a young human is the Chosen One - descending down sheer endless stairs into the cave where the de...
174 8 12
One day you wake up in a hospital bed to see 7 handsome boys surrounding you, but you have no memory of them or anything at all? You start a new lea...
620K 40.6K 64
Never would you have thought you'd spend the rest of your life in the cave of the Seven Sins, jokingly called "The Eight Sins" now. Though you have...
2.8K 512 13
You were killed by your boyfriend. You didn't make it to heaven, so you were sent to hell where you find out you have to married 7 men that look like...