The Playboy's Girl

By miaaamiamia

Chase Ashton Knight is the heir of Knight Corporation. He is a serious businessman as well as a famous playbo... More

Chapter 1 - The birthday gift
Chapter 2 - Dreams and reality
Chapter 3 - The Angel mark
Chapter 4 - A decision
Chapter 5 - Carpe diem
Chapter 6 - Jealousy
Chapter 7 - Running and chasing
Chapter 8 - Cheater
Chapter 9 - Pool time
Chapter 10 - Under his spell
Chapter 11 - The handsome guest
Chapter 12 - My secret heaven
Chapter 13 - Alone together
Chapter 14 - The unexpected surprise
Chapter 15 - Meeting my little one
Chapter 16- Stay with me
Chapter 17 - The threat
Chapter 18 - In danger
Chapter 19 - Darkness
Chapter 20 - Unexpected news
Chapter 21 - Scared
Chapter 22 - Waking up in his arms
Chapter 23 - Craving
Chapter 24 - The proposal
Chapter 25 - Always and forever
Chapter 26 - Only mine
Epilogue
The Next Book! The Lovely Stranger

Chapter 27 - The best birthday gift ever

112K 3.2K 101
By miaaamiamia

Chase's POV

I was putting on my cufflinks in front of the mirror. My hands were trembling. I was excited and nervous. My heart was beating fast. Today I'm marrying Aria.

I put on my jacket and ran my hand through my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I breathed deeply.

Aria's POV

I put on my bridal gown. I was looking at myself in the mirror. Today I was getting married to the man I love. I was happy. My heart was beating faster than it was this morning.

"You look beautiful," Chloe said with a smile.

We heard someone knock on the door. It was my father; he walked in. I took my wedding bouquet and squeezed it tightly.

My eyes met Chase's as I walked down the aisle. He smiled at me. He looked very handsome in his black tuxedo. I walked towards him slowly. He held my hand.

"You look beautiful as always," he whispered in my ear. I smiled.

"You don't look too bad yourself."

We got married. It was a beautiful ceremony. We went to a park afterward to take pictures. We arrived at the reception. We were on the dance floor having our first dance.

I was officially Aria Knight.

After the wedding, we got in his car. He told me he had a surprise for me. He parked the car. We got out of the car and walked towards his yacht.

The weather was a little cold. I folded my arms across my chest. "Are you cold?" Chase asked, placing his hand on my back.

"A little." He took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Thank you." He smiled.

He placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. He gave me a small kiss before saying, "Come on."

He offered me his hand and led me to the yacht. I grabbed it and followed him. Soon, I heard the yacht's motors turning, indicating that the captain had turned it on.

Chase wrapped his arms around me from behind. He murmured, "We are going to stay here tonight. Tomorrow we will go to Bora Bora for a week. Only you and I."

He kissed my neck. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and said, "Thank you for everything. I love you."

"I love you too, my beautiful wife."

I kissed his lips. He pulled me closer to him by my waist, kissing my lips. He pulled away and held my hand. We walked to the cabin.

Six months later

When I woke up in the morning, Chase was talking to our baby while caressing my bump. I was close to my due date. The doctor said I was going to go into labor in a few days. Chase was right. We were having a boy.

Today was Chase's birthday. We were celebrating his birthday with our family at noon. In the evening, we were going to celebrate his birthday alone.

"My dear son, your dad is looking forward to holding you in his arms."

Chase was leaning his head against my bump while gently rubbing it. I stroked his hair. He pulled his head back and looked at me, smiling. "Good morning, my beautiful wife."

"Good morning. Happy birthday, darling." I kissed his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

After leaving a kiss on my lips again, he got up and went to the bathroom. I placed my hand on my stomach and rubbed my bump.

"My son, good morning."

Chase walked into the bedroom. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. Water drops were falling from his hair to his chest. He ran his hands through his wet hair.

"Are you just going to stare?" he asked, smirking. I smiled.

He moved towards me. He bent down and kissed my lips passionately. A few seconds later, he pulled back. I wanted to get up and go to the bathroom. But suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. "Ahh!" I screamed.

Chase bent down, placing his hand on my stomach anxiously. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"I felt a sharp pain."

"Let's go to the hospital."

I was inhaling and exhaling. A few seconds later, it passed. "I'm fine now."

"Are you sure? The doctor said the birth is very close."

"I'm fine. Don't worry."

I went out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. When I went back into the bedroom, Chase was already ready. He wore a black shirt and blue jeans. When he saw me, he looked at me from head to toe.

"This is unfair. I'm trying to stay away from you because the birth is close. But you're not helping me." I smiled. I approached Chase and kissed his lips. When I wanted to pull back, he didn't let me. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. He murmured in my ear, "You will pay for this after the birth. I'm looking forward to hearing you moan under me."

He kissed my neck. He pulled back and winked at me. Then he left the room. I got ready and went down.

We left towards his parent's mansion. When I wanted to get out of the car, I felt my son kick. I placed my hand on my stomach.

"Did you feel pain again?" Chase asked worriedly.

"No." I held Chase's hand and placed his hand on my stomach where our son had kicked. A few seconds later, our son kicked again.

"He kicked," he said happily. I smiled at him. He bent down and kissed my stomach and rubbed it.

We got out of the car and went inside. Everybody was there. My parents and Jace were there as well.

The housekeeper brought Chase's birthday cake. Chase wrapped his arm around me and made me blow the candles out with him. After we blew the candles out, I kissed his cheek.

Chase and Jace talked while I talked to Chloe. I caught Chloe and Jace looking at each other. They peeked at one another when nobody looked at them.

"What is going on?" I asked Chloe, smiling.

"What?" she asked.

"Jace and you?" Chloe got nervous and blushed.

"Um…we met last night. We drank," she murmured.

"And?" I asked, smirking.

"That's all."

"Are you sure that's all?" I asked, grinning.

"I like him a little," she said, blushing. I smiled at her.

"Then let's go towards them." We went beside them.

Chase wrapped his arms around me. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I screamed as I felt water run down my legs.

"The baby is coming!" I screamed, holding Chase's hand tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 98.6K 38
Can your life change in just one night? Eleanor Miller's life turned upside down when her path crossed with Asher Edward Wright. One drunken night c...
2.7M 70.5K 28
Dimitri Fedorov - The heir of Fedorov Enterprises Holdings Inc. Devilishly handsome, irresistible, arrogant. The prince of nightlife. One of the most...
2M 58.3K 33
While Andrea Brandon dreamed happily ever after with her handsome boyfriend, the love of her life, the most eligible bachelor, Alejandro Fernandez, h...
541K 21K 38
When destiny wanted to trap you with the girl, who disliked you and wanted to strangle you every time you saw each other, your life got complicated...