Y-You're Cimorelli...

By JournalArtist

What will happen when Aurora bumps into her idols (literally) Cimorelli. Will they want to get to know Aurora... More

Prologue
C1 ~ Family Reunion
C2 ~ The Park
C3 ~ DM's
C4 ~ Meeting Up
C5 ~ Aurerine
C6 ~ Coming Over
C7 ~ Aurren
C8 ~ Alexis
C9 ~ Aurni
C10 ~ Sydney
C11 ~ Aurstina
C12 ~ Hannah
C13 ~ Stressed
C14 ~ Aurmy
C15 ~ Dawn
C16 ~ Liora
C17 ~ 'Best Friends'
C18 ~ Family Time
C19 ~ Unwanted Attention
C20 ~ Simrelli
C21 ~ Leaving
C22 ~ Dream
Epilogue
Author's Note

Intro

4.1K 63 6
By JournalArtist

Cimorelli, recognize the name? well duh! they are the 6 SPECTACULAR sisters; Christina, Katherine, Lisa, Amy, Lauren, and Dani; from YouTube. If you don't know them look ‘em up! they are a singing group that was popularized on YouTube and signed to Universal Music's Island label. Wait why i am i telling ya’ll this?! Im pretty sure if you clicked on this story you know who these 6 amazing girls are.

Aurora Simons, Shes smart, kind hearted, nice, shy and loyal. She grew up a relatively normal life, her parents were together, she has 4 brothers. Her family was nurturing, in her family, family always came first, nothing could top that. Her family was a big one, she had 10 aunts and uncles just on her dad side. Her family was spread all over the US, but California was were most of her family lived, unlike everyone else her family lived in Kentucky. She had a bit of southern draw. She is 16, sophmore in highschool, straight A student. She doesn't let many people in, considering the last time she was burned.

So what will happen when Aurora bumps into her idols, literally. Cimorelli, will they want to get to know Aurora? What will happen when the Aurora gets to know Cimorelli? Will she open up to them? or keep them shut out?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.3K 29
16 year old Bella hasn't had the easiest life. Then she meets Lauren and the rest of the Cimorellis and everything changes.
8.6K 308 19
Witches are being targeted all over the city. How will the Cimorelli's defeat this new threat without their most powerful weapon? And will they ever...
63.6K 1.8K 36
When Jessie's parents take her from the Cimorellis, what will happen? Will Jessie find her way back where she knows she belongs or will she never ge...
14.5K 280 16
Lisa always had strong affection to her younger sister Lauren. However, she is scared to start something with her at all. Lisa is different from othe...