Living with the Bentley Boys.

By nish97_

How do you go from being a social outcast to one of the most popular girls at school? You live with the Gorg... More

Living with the Bentley Boys.
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 1 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 2 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 3 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 4 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 5 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 6 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 7 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 9 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 10 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 11 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 12 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 13 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 14 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 15 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 16 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 17 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 18 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 19 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 20 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 21 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 22 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 23 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [24]

Living with the Bentley Boys [ 8 ]

64.3K 1.7K 291
By nish97_

                   "It's nothing!" She replied her lips shaking. "I fell."

                   I sighed, nobody fell and hurt themselves that badly. "Jaycee, tell me who did it to you." I replied soothingly taking her hands into mine.

                   "Who the fuck punches a girl like that? You need to go and see someone about that." Dylan replied, tracing his finger down the purple and green splodges that covered nearly half of her stomach. She winced every now and then squeezing my hand to hold in her screams.

                   "Was it that Joshua kid?" I asked through gritted teeth. Dylan came back with an ice pack and pressed it firmly against her side. She cried but he held it there. "Hey, believe me it'll help." I replied gently as she took the ice pack from Dylan shooting him a smile.

                   "Josh? How do you know about him?" She asked putting her shirt back down.

                   "Me and my brother's do talk you know!" I laughed. "Tyler told me about that girl throwing Josh off his chair too make room for him and Kyle and then he went and sat beside you." I explained.

                   "It wasn't Josh- I don't know who it was. He was a lot stronger than me and taller and he had all his jocks behind him, Josh tried to stop him but the guy just threw him out the way." She replied, screwing her face up to try and retrieve all the minor details.

                   "Where were my brother's?" Dylan asked.

                   She shrugged her shoulder. "I was coming out of Volleyball which was just for girls and he pinned me to the wall, he-" She stopped halfway not being able to finish her sentence.

                   "I'll call your Dad, Dylan call the doctor." I replied getting up.

                   She pulled me back down shaking her head frantically. "Please don't tell Dad, it happens a lot. He's so stressed out with work I don't need him worrying about me." She replied as tears surfaced her twinkling green eyes.

                   "Hey Hey! Don't cry." I smiled pulling her too my chest, she wrapped her arms around me while Dylan rubbed her back. "That's Dylan's job." I teased as she chuckled a little.

                   "Babe, I'm sorry about the whole Liam thing, He's my brother you know- I'm meant too look out for him." Dylan replied shrugging his shoulder's.

                   "It's alright. I shouldn't have acted that way." Jaycee mumbled pulling away, she took her hair out tying it into a top knot before making her way slowly out of the toilet. I followed as did Dylan. "I have to go back too school." She muttered glancing up at the clock. "Lunch will be over soon."

                   "Are you stupid?!" I asked in disbelief.

                   "If you go back, I'm coming with you to fuck with that guy's face." Dylan exclaimed.

                   "You don't understand! It's a daily thing! I might have you guys today but what about when you go back home, who'll stand up for me then?" She asked softly.

                   "It's a daily thing? You get bullied?" Dylan asked in horror.

                   Jaycee nodded her head.

                   "Physically?" He asked.

                   "And verbally." She replied. "That's why when Liam asked me where his next lesson was I pretended I didn't know him, if any of the people at my school find out The Bentley brother's are living at my house, they'll be given hell. Nobody will speak too them, they'll be picked on. I don't speak too them for their own benefit. Since the day they joined they've all been these popular so-called Sex Gods and if they find out any of them are friends with me they'll be humiliated and bullied, just like I am. I didn't mean any harm too your brother, I didn't want his social status being lowered because he was seen with me. I wouldn't ever intentionally try and hurt any of them." She whispered.

                   Time stopped, everything froze. Her words seemed to ring in my ear's, How could Dylan have been such a prick too her? She was trying to protect my lil bro.

                   "You haven't told anyone?" I asked quietly.

                   "What about your friends?" Dylan added.

                   She hung heer head down in shame, shaking her head. "Haven't got any." She whispered. "Do me another favour? PLEASE don't tell any of the other four about this, I'll tell them when I'm ready." She added, I nodded speechless as if my head was the only part of my body able to respond.

                   Dylan stormed over grabbing her hand, he pulled them both towards the door. "We'll end this once and for all." He spat bitterly, hatred in his eyes.

                   "No Dylan please." Jaycee protested but he wouldn't listen. "Dylan please-, No. Let me- go." She cried trying to rip away from his grip.

                   "Hey, give her a chance to speak man." I butted in, walking over I helped free Jaycee and wrapped my arms loosely around her.

                   "Cole have you seen her fucking stomach? Who in their right fucking state of mind hits a girl like that- screw that- Hits anyone like that? Have you even seen it? She's probably fucking broken her ribs or something." He yelled.

                   "Dylan calm down." I hissed. "You can't just go to her school and beat up this guy, besides she doesn't know who it was."

                   "Calm Down? Are you fucking kidding me? This girl's grown too me like a sister and she's hurt, I'm not letting it go. I fucking nearly hit her because i thought she was being a bitch to Liam and she was just standing up for him, it's time to put things right." he almost growled.

                   Jaycee looked up at him smiling through her tears. "I love you." She whispered.

                   "You too Lil sis." Dylan chuckled ruffling her hair.

                   "AWEEEE!" I squealed in a high pitch voice as they both turned too look at me laughing. Maybe this was the start of something new- a chance to forget our pasts and strive ahead in the future.

***

Jaycee's P.O.V

                   "Don't open the closet! Don't open the fucking closet! She's in there!" Tyler whispered, I chuckled at his enthusiasm throwing my head back behind the pillow. The rest of the boys were leaning forward in anticipation staring closely at the tele.

                   I glanced up at the clock, yawning as I covered my mouth. Trying to get anything done with six boys in the house- impossible. The episode finished as a chorus of curses filled the room.

                   "Who ends an episode like that?!"

                   "She was in the Closet! I saw her blonde hair!"

                   "Did you have free periods today?" Kyle asked running his fingers through his blonde hair.

                   "No? Why?" I asked confused.

                   "Didn't see you after lunch." He replied.

                   "We never see you at lunch, where do you sit?" Kyle added.

                   "With Jooooooooooosh." Tyler teased.

                   My insides burned. How I wished I was with Josh. Truth was I was at home being cared for by Cole and Dylan because the sides of my stomach had swollen up.

                   "Did you hear some big ass fight broke out at lunchtime?" Zane joined in leaning forwards to take his glass from the coffee table, he took a sip placing it back down as the fight played like a battle scene through my head.

                   "Yeah I heard like some nerd or something and one of the jocks." Tyler chuckled shoving a handful of peanuts in his mouth.

                   "Where's Liam?" Dylan cut in, he shot me an apologetic look before attempting to change the topic of the conversation.

                   "With his girlfriend Riley." Kyle smirked. "Upstairs." He added in smoothly wiggling his eyebrows                  

                   "They're upstairs?" Dylan yelled, he got up throwing the pillow off his lap before racking his fingers through his hair angrily.

                   "Chill." Cole chuckled. "Liam knows how to control his dick unlike you."

                   The twins chuckled as the muscles in Dylan's jaw jumped. He scowled before blushing a little. "I can't help it." He mumbled. The room silenced as we all exchanged glances before all of us exploded into a fit of laughter.

                   "That's the door, Lemme get it."Tyler chocked out between laughing fits.

                   "Just my luck, Living with six horny guys." I giggled.

                   "But you love us really." Kyle teased wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. I yelled out in pain as his arms dug into my bruises.

                   "AH! OWCH!" I shrieked getting up quickly.

                   "Whoa! Whoa- Shit, sorry." Kyle gushed getting up.

                   “JAYCEEEEEEE! IT’S YOUR BOOOOY FRIIIIIEND” Tyler yelled through the house, my cheeks flushed red as I grimaced. Why me?

                   “Who is it?” I asked walking towards the door, my heart thumping wildly with every step I took. I had butterflies in my stomach, I knew who it was and with every part of me I hoped it wasn't.

                   “Jaycee?!” A familiar voice whispered.

                   “J-Josh?” I stuttered.

                   “You know the Bentley boys?” He asked wide-eyed, staring at Tyler who had his arm draped teasingly around my shoulder.

                   I was screwed.

LIAM! What do you guys think? Yes/No?---------------->

You guys are amazing!

THANK YOU so much for all your votes and comments, I can't say thankyou enough!

SecretCrush2010 xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 1K 188
Mature content
292K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
62.4K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
53.7K 2.5K 17
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !