Hermione Riddle, the Dark Lady

Galing kay MidnightHerondale

Everyone remembers that one, terrible night where Cedric Diggory was murdered and Voldemort returned? That ni... Higit pa

Meeting the 'Thing'
Going back with secrets
Crying tears
Fourth year begins
Krum and a letter
Girls dorm and Hogsmeade
Stalking and observing
Again Krum and again a letter
Yule Ball and some visitors
The Second task
Draco's help
The murderer is murdered
Silence and fights
Meeting a friend
Telling Evie and Malfoy Manor
Malfoy Manor and Grimmauld Place 12
Arriving at Grimmauld Place
Compartment
Hermione is changing
Another talk with Slytherins
Coming closer, but they don't know it yet
Quidditch match and anger
The forming of the 'Dark Lady'
The announcing and St. Mungo's
Unconsciousness and a talk for Draco
The kiss and angry dad
Draco, do you want to be my..
Department of Mysteries
The firetalk and our promise
The truth about Yarah Greengrass and Igor Karkaroff
6th year begins, and you know what happened 6th year...
Slughorn's Party
Ron has a plan
Room of Requirement and following
Taking care of 'Weasel-problem'
The attack on Hogwarts
They know everything and asking my father for a favour
Evie in Hogwarts!
"Kill them, I don't want to see them again."
Terrible day
"Finally, the date has been planned."
Maybe pregnant?
They can't keep me locked up!
The battle goes on
Seeing a familiar dead face and hunting down my enemies
The end of the Second Wizarding War
The time after
New Minister of Magic
'Vident Infantem'
Cassiopeia Yarah Merope Malfoy
Epilogue/End of story
Q&A Announcement

The Quidditch World Cup

53.1K 833 67
Galing kay MidnightHerondale

It was the night of the 3th task of the Triwizard Tournament. Lord Voldemort says: "Kill the spare." Wormtail gets his wand, screaming the Killing curse. I can't close my eyes when Cedric Diggory dies. Harry gets pinned up to the grave of Tom Riddle Senior. Then, everything goes really fast: Wormtail cutting his hand of, the bone that flies out of the grave and finally, Wormtail who cuts Harry's arm to get his blood. He does it in the cauldron and throws the deformed, ugly baby in black robes in that big cauldron. He flies out of the cauldron and a body forms. He's back. Lord Voldemort is back.    

(Many months before, the Quidditch World Cup)

The Death Eaters are surrounding the camping field. I try to run with Ron and Harry, into the Forest, but when we run through the big trees, I lose them out of sight. It finally calms down a bit, but I see no people anywhere.

It is becoming very dark and I'm scared. I'm completely alone in a big forest, with maybe some Death Eaters on my heels. Someone puts a hand on my mouth. "If you value your life and that of your friends, you keep quiet," an unknown hisses, manly voice in my ear.

My eyes are wide open when I nod. I have no choice. He pulls me with him. When I look above, I see a Death Eaters-mask and hood and when I look through the trees, I see we are walking towards the infamous Dark Mark, who rises in the sky.

I try to wiggle me free, but the man keeps me against his body, giving me no chance to set myself free. He pushes me onto the now abandoned, demolished camping field. I see it before me, a couple of hours ago. Camping with the Weasleys and Harry, watching the Quidditch World cup without a care in the world.

Nothing that could lead to an attack of Death Eaters. A tear runs down my cheek when I got pushed to the other Death Eaters, who are standing on the field. "You found her, Rookwood," a masculine voice states, a voice which I recognise as the one of Lucius Malfoy.

I bite in the hand of the man named Rookwood, which leads to Rookwood taking his hand off my mouth, when I scream:"YOU, YOU TRAITOR, YOU SHOULD BE IN AZKABA-," I got cut off with a spell. I knew it had no meaning to try to scream anymore, it would only make me tired and no one would hear me anyways.

"You are smart, little girl," Malfoy says. I glare at them. "Rookwood, Dolohov, take her to the Manor. I think he wants to talk with his descendant." Two men grab my arms, tieing them up on my back.

I didn't know where I was going, but I know it will be a dangerous place, a place where I will be in constant danger.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

58.9K 1.1K 48
"If you think I'm letting you out of my sight again, you're wrong. I lost you once, I won't loose you again Alora. Put on the damn mask." {18+} Matth...
274 26 13
16 year old Katianne Potter comes back to Hogwarts expecting another weird year, but thought she could still stick around with her new found friend D...
175K 6.5K 47
~ Year four ~ Warning: This is the fourth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...
452K 16.1K 103
"He's back!" Harry cries. "Voldemort's back and he killed Cedric!" Malory's eyes grow big after the words come out of Harry's mouth. The pain sl...