Destined with the Bad Girl ➸...

By screamingcamren

It's hard to pretend to love someone when you don't. But it's harder to deny you're in love when you already... More

Note Before Read || Prologue
Hate at First Sight Truly Exist
PFH: No Girlfriend? No Boyfriend? No Worries, We Got You!
The Doomed Proposal
Wait! So I'm Really Married?! and I'm Now Mrs. Jauregui?!
Am I Still a Virgin?!
Your Friendly Neighborhood, Jerk Mcdouche Pants
Hot Sauce is the New Tomato Juice
Silly Me! I Thought It's Connect the Dots
Team Camila, We Won!
I'm Jealous and You Know Why
Her Fierce Green Eyes is My Favorite One
Mission X: Ruin Camila and Shawn's Date at All Cost
The Battle Between the Heart and the Mind
Camila
I...I Think I'm Falling for Her
That was... That was Super Awkward
What Now, Lauren Jauregui?!
Angels Can Be a Confessed Sinner Too
Oh Boy, I Smell Trouble
Stars. Fireworks. A Symphony. All the Everything
It's Home. I'm at Home With Her
2020 Bonnie and Clyde
Prom? How About No
You're My Muse to Every Song That I'll Write
The "Who Comes First? Chicken or Egg?" Argument
Today on Dr. Phil- Camila "The Horrible Driver" Cabello
The Hauntings of the Past
Special Chapter - Normani
Lauren's Side of Truth
When Tornado Meets Volcano
I'll Ride Till I Die. With You, My Love.
It's Always About the Consequences
The Moon and the Sun
Our Own Paradise and Warzone
I'm Too Blind to See the End Has Begun.
The New Beginning
The Taste of Her Own Medicine
Camila's Wicked Games
Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater
Melt a Little Ice Princess
Then Make Me Need You
You are Summer to My Winter Heart
I Hope You Forgive Me For That
Begin Again
The Wedding Proposal
The Truth About Lauren
Friendships and Closure
The Perfect Master Plan
Slowly Taking Toll
Jealousy is a Very Dangerous Game
The Letter
I Am Meant to Love Her, It's as Simple as That
Clark Zachary Cabello Jauregui
Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer
Keeping Up With Shawmila
The Birthday Bash
I Lost My Sun. I Lost You
Mrs. KM
Lauren Michelle Mendes
Will You Be the Sun or the Pouring Rain?
The Special Donor
Two Strangers Who Shared a Lot of Memories
I Will See You on the Finish Line
After All, Soulmates Always End Up Together
Epilogue: Mrs. And Mrs. Jauregui

Your Knight in Shining Blue Boxer is Here to Save You

4.2K 420 35
By screamingcamren

Perhaps I don't deserve nice things cause I am paying for sins I don't remember.
- Rupi Kaur

~
~
~
Chapter 9
Lauren's Pov

It's not the sunlight that illuminates the room wakes me up. It also not because of my alarm clock but because of Camila's super loud scream like she's in a fucking zombie apocalypse and that thousands of zombies are currently chasing after her.

You see, I don't care what date it is or what time it is today. All I care is the fact that I'm still sleepy and I want to sleep so I will. Period. End of conversation. And so, I buried my head under my pillow and pull the blanket all over my body to lessen the noise she's making but it's all useless. Cause now, her scream grew more louder than it did a few seconds ago.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! LAUREN!!!! AAAAAAHHH!!!"

I clenched my jaw before I sit up straight to my bed with a furrowed eyebrows. I'm fucking pissed and not in the mood after she basically disrupt my peacefully sleeping session.

"WHAT?!" I yelled angrily at her. The bed beside mine was already empty so I don't know where the hell is she. Besides, I don't care.

"HELP!!! LAUREN, HELP ME!!!" Camila answered and her voice is coming from the bathroom.

I wonder what the hell happened to her??

I took a very loud sighed before I drag my body towards the bathroom to see what the hell is happening to her.

"What's your problem?! Can't you see that I'm still sleeping?!" I hissed with a furrowed eyebrows after I saw her standing on top of the bathroom counter.

"T-there's a frog on the floor and I can't go down."

I shift my eyes on the floor and there's a giant frog who's looking at Camila. I mean, it's really big and I feel like it's a bull frog or something. Either way, it looks gross and terrifying at the same time because of it's size and color.

I look at Camila who's looking at me as well with her brown orbs pleading for my help, "You're not a child anymore, CabeLLo. You can do it." I turn my back on her and about to walk away when Camila suddenly speak again, making me stop.

"Lauren don't leave me, please! I'm begging you!"

And because of that, a devilish smirk formed on my face as soon as a great idea suddenly cross my mind. And so, I turn around to face Camila once again with a very serious face.

"What will I get in return if I help you?"

"Anything!"

"Anything?"

"Yeah, anything! Just please help me, I'm scared!"

I smiled while looking straight in her brown eyes, "Alright, alright. Your knight in shining blue boxer is here to save you."

I walk towards Camila and give her my hand so I can carry her in which Camila quickly hold. The brown eyed girl wrapped her arms around my neck while my hands are holding her back and her legs to support her weight.

I can't help not to laugh inside as soon as I stand in front of this giant frog without Camila noticing it.

"Kiss me."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"Ask anything except for that!"

"Alright then, I might as well drop you here with your little friend." I smiled before I remove my hand to her legs, causing her feet to fall and land straight to the frog.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Camila screamed once again after her feet basically feel the rough skin of the frog, "HAHAHAHAHAHHA." I really can't hide it so I burst out laughing while looking at Camila's priceless reaction. Oh my god!

"LAUREN!!!!" Camila started to freak out and about to cry so I put my hand back to her legs.

"Yes?" I asked innocently while Camila glare sharply at me. She's cursing every fiber of my being once again.

"Fine!" Camila rolled her eyes on me before she leaned closer with my eyes darted straight to hers. I parted my lips a little, waiting to feel her soft lips against mine once again. Honestly, kissing Camila is pretty addictive. Even though she's a duckling nerd, this girl had a very soft lips.

When her lips is only a few inches away from mine, Camila stop. "I had bad breath." Coming from the girl who's breath smell like a fresh mint.

"I don't care."

"My lips is dry."

"I'm not blind, CabeLLo. I can perfectly see your redish lips. It's not dry."

"Well, I have a yellow-" I cut her off from giving me more lame excuses by kissing her lips. Camila didn't kiss me back but I don't care. I continue to kiss her, deepen the kiss with my hand squeezing her waist gently. And For some unexplainable reason, I can feel my heart beating a little louder inside my chest while kissing her which is very rare for me to feel. I mean, I've kissed different girls, tasted so many lips but through all of that, I never felt anything like what I'm currently feeling right now. Weird.

I pulled away and look at Camila who's mind are now frozen because of what happened. And I wasn't surprise after all that this is her reaction where her brain absorbing everything little by little. I mean, this is the usual reaction I've get everytime I kissed her.

Is this really the usual reaction you'll get if you ever kissed someone who's inexperienced and virgin?

"I..." Camila tries to form a single word. Her cheeks are also blushing while my lips slightly parted while looking through her eyes, "You're..." I chuckled when Camila tries to say a word but failed to do so especially when our eyes locked on each other.

I don't know what air did I breathe or if the devil whisper on my ear once again as I found myself leaning closer to Camila to kiss her for the second time. And instead of Camila pushing me away, her eyes voluntarily close with her lips parted a little.

Is she allowing me to kiss her again?

Is Camila slowly giving in from my charm?

Before connecting my lips to her, I look at Camila for a second. She's...pretty. Look so effortlessly perfect in her own way and I think that's her difference between all the girls in Carolton and all the girls I've been with.

"CabeLLo," I whispered and as soon as her brown eyes open, I smiled and planted a soft kiss on her forehead instead. And before I could even say anything, I felt her hand hit my cheek pretty hard.

"You're such a jerk!"

"Ouch! Is it really necessary to slap me?!"

"Yes! You're such a perv! You always took advantage of something!"

"What?! You're the one who's asking for another kiss!"

"Am I?! Did I tell you to kiss me again, stupid?"

"No! But you close your eyes and you parted your lips! What does that even mean?"

Camila chuckled, "So now you're assuming that I want you to kiss me? Wow, Jauregui. I didn't know you love kissing me."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "When you do that, you're basically telling someone that you're allowing them to kiss you, moron!"

"I close my eyes and parted my lips because I can't breathe, Lauren. I can't breathe, do you understand? It's not like I want you to kiss me but because I can't breathe through my nose properly that's why I had to parted my lips a little to catch my breath."

Oh

I avoided Camila's gaze, "Whatever."

"I can't believe you're fantasizing me for wanting you to kiss me. Am I that attractive?"

Oh great! Now she's playing the game I'm expert with.

"Shut up! We both know you're not." I walk back to the room and put Camila down since this fugly is a little bit heavy.

"Okay." Camila giggled, "Coming from the girl who can't help herself not to kiss me." I watch Camila walk towards the door with a furrowed eyebrows. As soon as she hold the door knob, she speak nonsense again, "Coming from the girl who can't admit that she loves to kiss me." And for the second time now, I saw the devilish smirk plastered on her lips before Camila leaves the room, leaving me all alone.

I.Can't.Actually.Believe.I.Even thought about THAT and did THAT. And just like that, Camila finally scored against me.

I walk towards the door so I can have my breakfast since my stomach is growling like hell already when my phone suddenly buzzed in. I walk over to my bed, realizing that it's not my phone but Camila's. I walk over to her domain to take a sneak peek to her phone since she's not around.

Not to be nosy. Just curious.

I furrowed my eyebrows after I read the text message Camila just received especially the end part of it, "S?" I murmur under my breath.

Could it be...

....
"AAHHHH!!!" Everyone screamed as soon as Esther appeared except for me and Shawn.

We're all currently hanging out at Keana's condo, watching the horror movie called Orphan. Keana was sitting between my legs with my arms wrapped around her shoulder. Beside us was Normani, Dinah, Ally, and Shawn.

"She's not a kid, right?" -Mani

"Yeah. She's already an adult but Esther pretended to be a kid and then she's going to murder that family because she fell inlove with John, the father." - Dinah

"Dinah!! You're such a spoiler!" -Ally

"Are you scared?" I leaned closer to Keana. She look over her shoulder, making our lips brush that makes both of us smiled before Keana leaned in and kiss my lips, "Now I'm not."

"Can I sleep over tonight?"

Keana bit her lower lips while smiling, "You can, Lo. I'd really love that."

"Great! So I can finally solo you." I giggled, pulling Keana more closer to me as possible. I want to feel her warm body against my cold ones.

"Do you want something to drink? Soda?"

"A sprite will do." Keana nodded before she shift her eyes on Dinah's direction, "How about you guys? What drinks do you like?"

"Coke!" -Mani

"Same to Mani." -Ally

"I'll go with coffee." -Dinah

"Juice." -Shawn

"Alright, I'll be back." Keana stand up from her seat and walk over to the kitchen without noticing that her phone slipped through her pocket and fell on the floor.

"Baby, your-" I didn't finish what I'm going to say when Keana's phone suddenly buzzed in with a text message from unknown number flashed on her notification bar.

Unknown number:
I'd like to drink your juice tonight. I can't wait to kiss you and your neck as soon as everyone left.
S
sent: 7:16 pm

I can feel my blood started to boil inside while reading the text message over and over again. This is what I hate the most, making me look stupid!

I stand up from my seat and started to walk towards the kitchen to confront Keana when Shawn suddenly stand up from his seat as well.

"I'll go help Keana." Shawn smiled with his hand against my shoulder.

"No need, Shawn. I'll help her." I smiled as Shawn nodd his head and walk back to his seat while I go over to the kitchen.

"Thank god you're here, baby. Will you help me, please?" Keana asked with her eyes darted on the coffee she's making.

"Who's this?!" I asked, slamming her phone against the kitchen counter a little bit louder without bothering to hide my anger.

"Who?"

"This!" I angrily pointed at the unknown number's text message, "Who's S?! Are you fucking that asshole behind my back?!"

"Lauren, no." Keana hold both of my arms, "I love you and you're the only girl I want. You're the only one I've been sleeping with."

"Really?! Then why's the text like this?! I can't wait to taste your juice, can't wait to kiss your neck as soon as everyone left, what bullshit is this, Keana?!"

"Baby, calm down."

"Calm down?!" I scoff, "You want me to fucking calm down?! How?!"

"I really wanted to tell you about that but I don't want to ruin your friendship with him. Ours."

"Him?! So I know this asshole and you're friend with him as well?!"

"Yes."

I clenched my jaw, "Who? Tell me, Keana."

"It's...Shawn."
.....

So my gut feeling is right. You're the unlucky guy this nerd inlove to. How ironic is this, first we both fell inlove with Keana and now you're inlove with the girl who happens to be my legal wife.

The world is not as big as I thought, I guess.

***

As soon as I reach Carolton, the first thing I saw was the sexy chick from the cheer leading squad. And if I'm not mistaken, her name was Camila Althea who happens to be Shawn's ex-girlfriend but I wonder why the hell she's chasing after me. I guess the saying is true, I'm more greater than Shawn. He'll always be the guy I knew, the second best.

As soon as I step inside, a lot of students started to circulate around me like I am young Leonardo De Caprio who's girls around me are going insane but I completely ignored them and continue to walk like none of them ever exist.

"Lauren!" I shift my eyes on my left side and I saw pretty Camila running towards my direction, "I need to tell you something." And before I could even react, pretty Camila already grab the collar of my shirt and drag me at the corner away from everyone. I mean, even though I can react, I'll still going to say yes. I mean, sexy and pretty girls like her are usually the one who's hard to resist.

"What is it?" I asked. Instead of answering me, Camila Althea slam my back against the wall, crashing her lips against mine.

Ofcourse, I kiss her back. There's no way I won't. My hands roam around her flawless body as she deepen our kiss. We've basically making out for about a minute. She's the first one to pull away when the air becomes an issue, "Do know? They're both cheating on us." She whispered against my lips. Her eyes darted on my swollen parted lips while biting her lower lips, "But I don't care. Cause I want you, Lauren. I want you so badly."

"What do you mean they're cheating?"

"Shawn broke up with me this morning through text saying he needs to find himself. This morning, I saw her and Camila kissing at the locker room."

I clenched my jaw, avoiding her gaze for a moment as a series of thoughts came crashing down in my head.

"And you're not bothered because?"

"I never really loved him. It was you that I love, Lauren. You're the girl I've always fantasizing about. It's always been you."

"But you know you're not Camila that I love, right? I'm already married." I raised my hand so she can perfectly see the ring I'm wearing.

"Doesn't matter. I...I can be your side chick."

"You're willing to be my mistress?"

"Yes!" She answered quickly.

"Why do you want to stoop that low? There's so many hot boys and girls out there-" I didn't finish what I'm saying when Camila Althea crashed her lips against mine once again. After a minute of kissing intensely, she pulled away and rest her forehead against mine, "I don't care about them. I only care about you because I love you."

I caress her cheeks gently as I smiled, "Thanks. But I don't want to hurt my wife. You're a great woman and you deserve someone better. I'm not that person."

Then I started to walk away and head towards my locker room when someone suddenly hug me from behind, "Lauren!!!! I miss you so much baby!"

I suddenly forgot how to breathe when I heard that very familiar and creepy voice. I feel like a frog is hugging me right now.

I can see that a lot of students are started to circulate us once again, looking at Hermit over my shoulder who's currently showering my back, my arms, and even my neck a dozen of kisses that feels like a fucking cactus is kissing me right now.

Camila, where are you?? Save me, please!!

"Everyone!" Hermit spoke again, pulling away from me. Thank fucking god! I turn around to face her and she's currently looking at every students around us, "I'm Briella Louise Montefalco Cortez, Lauren Jauregui's one true fiancée and her soon to be wife." Brie proudly introduce herself in front of the crowd that obviously makes everyone shock including me as murmurs and whispers started to circulate around us.

"I thought it's Lauren and Camila?" - Girl#1

"Yeah, I thought Lauren already married Camila. What happened?" -Boy#1

"Isn't that the real Briella Cortez? The famous Brazilian model in France?" -Girl#2

"OH MY GOD!!! That's really her!!!" -Girl#4

"I really like her more than Camila." -Boy#5

"No, I like Camila more than her." -Boy#7

Yeah, Briella is a famous Brazilian model in Paris, France. She's also from a well-known family just like me. She's honestly one hell of a beauty kind of woman. But for me, she's nothing but a very annoying ass. And there's nothing or anyone that can erase the fact that Camila is more beautiful than her.

"Shut the fuck up, Hermit! What are you even doing here?! Didn't my parents tell you that I'm already a married woman?"

"I know it's just fake. I'm the one that you love, right?" Brie started to walk towards my direction and about to touch me again so I push her off, causing her to stumble on the floor.

"No! I don't love you, Brie! And I never did so leave me alone, do you understand?! I hate seeing your face! Go and fly back to wherever you belong!" Then I turn my back on her and started to walk away.

I haven't walk that far when I heard a familiar voice helping Brie so I stop from walking, still not turning around to face them.

"Miss, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine, thanks."

"What do you think you're doing, Lauren?!"

I can feel my blood boiled even more when I turn around and see that it was Shawn who helped Brie. My mood completely changed upside down and I'm not happy at what I'm seeing. I'm not fucking jealous because as soon as our eyes met, I suddenly remembered what Camila Althea told me.

Two annoying pest in front of me and about to ruin my entire day.

I forced myself to smile, trying my very best not to lash out, "Awww, look at you. Is that your way to impress Camila?"

"This has nothing to do with Camila. This is about you being a total jerk!" Shawn replied with a furrowed eyebrows referring to what I did a few minutes ago.

"Coming from the jerk who's expert in ruining someone's relationship. How cute!"

"Move on, Jauregui! Try to grow up sometimes."

I chuckled while glaring at him sharply. I'll make sure that he will thank his creator for not allowing a glare to kill people because if it does, he's surely be dead by now, "Keep your distance away from her. Camila doesn't like you anyway."

I turn my back on him and started to walk away when Shawn suddenly chuckled before he speak, "Are you sure about it, Jauregui? Cause the last time I've checked, we're already dating."

I turn around to face him with a raised eyebrow, "As far as I remember, we're married which makes you a third wheel, a toy boy, and number 2. Aren't you tired of your role yet? Try to change sometimes."

"You two maybe married through papers but we both know that I'm the one she loves. And we also both know why and how this marriage happened!"

"How? How does this marriage happened? Tell me Shawn." Brie suddenly butt in but none of us bothers to entertain her question since the tension between him and I are pretty intense.

"Besides, why do you always involved Camila in a topic she has no connection to? Do you like her?"

"What if I do?"

A devilish smirk formed on my lips especially when I saw how Shawn clenched his fist as he walk towards my direction, "Camila already had an eye on someone else. And guess what, Jauregui? It's not you!"

"In case you're wondering, Camila is a good kisser. Before you can taste her cherry chap stick, bare in mind that I get to taste it first. So good, so-" I didn't finish what I'm saying when Shawn suddenly grab the collar of my shirt, slamming my back against the wall.

He snapped. I liked it!

His hands are shaking because of anger but the teasingly yet so devilish smirk remained on my lips, "Don't worry Mendes, we both know I can love her more than you can. Just like the old days, remember? When you and I both fell inlove with Keana."

"Your stupid love can't do anything because she's already inlove with me!" Shawn angrily yelled straight to my face.

I chuckled, "Isn't that what you said to me before? And...who is it again that Keana choose? Right! It's me. Bare this in your tiny fucking mind, Mendes. You'll never be as good as me cause you can love her all you want but you can never erase the fact that you will always be the second option. The second best. The fucking back up plan. That's what you are, Mendes!"

I can't help not to let out a loud laugh when I saw how Shawn clenched his jaw and at the same time his eyes are turning into red because of too much anger, "Besides you know what they say, a chicken is more easier to steal when it's tied up."

Shawn slam my back against the wall for the second time. This time, a little bit harder causing to me cough while laughing.

"Leave her alone!" Shawn spoke through a gritted teeth.

"Don't worry, once she's crazy over me, Camila is all yours." I smiled before I push him away from me and go straight to my locker room to change my clothes since I have a practice today at the field.

***

"GOAL!!!" And because of my kick, my team scores another goal setting the score to 2-0 in favor of my team.

My coach, Natalya(the best couch ever) called for a time out as we go back to our bench to take some rest.

"Good job, Lauren!" Dior Garnet, one of my teammates, tapped my shoulder while smiling.

"Thanks! You too." I smiled back as I grab my towel and my bottle of water and drink it straight to help my nerves regain the strength that I lost awhile back.

"That was a nice kick, Lauren! Is that the effect of having Camila in your life?" Selena suddenly appeared right in front of me wearing her cheer leading uniform with a teasingly smile plastered on her lips.

"Those are two unrelated things, Selena."

"Okay?" Selena chuckled, obviously not buying the words I've said.

"Lauren, keep up the good work!" My coach walk towards my direction with a smile plastered on her lips.

"I will, coach!"

"Anyway, I have a good news for you. You've been selected as one of the players who will play at the National Cup this coming Fall. You're going to represent New York!!!"

My jaw dropped as I quickly pulled my coach and Selena for a very tight hug. Shit! This is my fucking dream! To play at the National Cup and represent New York!

"Really?! Holy shit!!!" I giggled and I still can't believe I've been selected to do this.

I've been playing soccer for god knows how long but when it comes to playing at the National Cup, it really holds the strictest criteria so it's really hard for aspiring player like me to be part of the team who will represent New York. But when you're finally in, it's was all worth it. The years of playing, the years of waiting, the years of making yourself better at this game.

"Coach, you know why Lauren's feeling inspired lately?" Selena asked so I pulled away from the hug just to glare at her, "Cause she have Camila." Selena whispered a bit louder so I still manage to hear it.

My Coach let out a small laugh, "Oh my goodness! I'm so bad at remembering names. Camila...what's her last name again?"

"Cabello. But now she's Camila Jauregui."

"Shut your mouth!"

Selena chuckled while looking innocently at me, "What?"

"Coach Natalya!" The three of us look over at my coach's shoulder when someone called her name.

"Excuse me girls for a sec. Again, congrats, Lauren. Keep it up!" I smiled as Selena and I watched my coach walk away, leaving the two of us alone.

"Stop mentioning her name because I will never fall for that duckling! Ever!"

Selena crack a very loud laugh before she speak, "Defensive much, Laur? I just gave Camila's last name and here you are talking about how you will never ever fall for her. Seriously, Lauren? Are you sure you're not inlove yet?"

"I'm not!"

Selena raised her right eyebrow while looking at me.

"Stop looking at me like that! I'm telling the truth!"

"Then why is it you're not hanging out with your side chicks ever since Camila happened to your life?"

"Excuse you! I'm still sleeping with different women a day. You just didn't know because you're not my dick who's always with me!"

"Ew! Gross!!"

I chuckled at Selena's reaction.

"Perks of a having a good looks." I immediately turn around at the sound of that name. And I'm right, my favorite soccer buddy is finally back!

"Astrid!!! You're back!!!" I squealed, pulling her in for a very tight hug.

"I miss you too, Lauren." Astrid chuckled, "Hi, Sely."

"Long time, Calzado."

I pulled away from the hug to check out Astrid, "It's been a long time ever since I saw you. How are you?"

"I'm good now. I've finally recovered from my injury after being at home for almost 4 months."

"You missed out a lot of things, Astrid." Selena raised both of her eyebrows before she started to walk away to join her squad.

"Missed out a lot of things? Like what?" Astrid asked, a little bit confused and curious at the same time.

"Like the fact that I'm already married."

"What?! No way! Seriously?!" I chuckled after I saw how Astrid's eyes widen in surprise.

"Yup, seriously. I've already tied the knot with Camila Cabello."

"Shit!" Astrid chuckled. I thought she's going to say that I'm too good for Camila because she's duckling but I didn't expect what she said next, "Camila is like my first crush! Actually, she's the crush of the whole soccer team back then even the basketball team. And if I'm not mistaken, even Mendes had a huge crush on her."

Well, I guess the whole soccer team and basketball team back then are all blind.

"Yeah." I chuckled, "My wife's pretty irresistible."

"Congrats, Lauren. I'm so happy for you. Let's go for a warm up?"

I nodded my head, "I miss playing with AAC."

"And I miss playing with LMJ too."

Anna Astrid Calzado is my long time friend and buddy in terms of gym, sports, and girls also. Cause just like me, Astrid is also an intersex which makes us more closer than anyone else in the soccer team.

After Astrid changed, we go for a warm up. And I say warm up, it was pretty intense cause this girl loves to do intense things. We've been running for about 45 minutes, doing push ups, practicing our kicks, and everything cause Astrid is also playing at the National Cup this coming fall.

"You might need it." Taylor throw the towel straight to my face as soon as I reach the bench where she's currently sitting.

"Appreciate it! Are you alone?"

"No, I'm with Keny. And as usual, she's with Selena flirting with some hot guys. No wonder why Kendall loves to hang out in here."

"You should go on a date, Tay."

"Nah, it will just stress the fuck out of me. You know how toxic my last relationship was, right?"

"I know. But don't hold back yourself from loving someone else, okay? Not all men are like him. He's legit stupid for treating you like shit."

"I'm trying but I'm scared to get hurt again most especially to hurt someone else just because I still had feelings for him. I'm still in the process of healing myself and I know you are too."

I look away and darted my eyes on the players who's currently running back and fourth at the field while listening to Taylor.

"Hanging out with a bunch of girls will never help you move on, you know?"

"I'm okay now." I smiled at Taylor, meeting her gaze.

Are you, Lauren? Are you really okay now?

"You're okay but you still love her. You're okay but that doesn't mean you already move on. There's a huge difference between the two, Lauren."

"I guess there's always a part of me that will love her forever."

It's been three years since Keana died and I still can't figure out how to set myself free, how to be genuinely happy without thinking about her, us. What my life could be if she's still here with me, alive. Maybe...I wasn't a monster like I am right now. Maybe Keana's the one I'm married with instead of Camila. I always do my very best to act as if I'm still the old Lauren who's very happy and positive in life. I'm trying to bring back the old Lauren everyone knew back then, the one Keana fell inlove with. But now, I don't think I will ever see that Lauren again. I lost that Lauren along with Keana. My heart and my soul died as well. Yes, I'm still breathing but I feel so dead inside and there's no other worst feeling other than that.

Taylor seem to notice that I became quiet so she immediately change the topic.

"Where's Camila by the way? I haven't seen her the whole day."

"She's probably hanging out with that jerk!"

"Who? Shawn?"

I nodd my head in response.

"Are they dating?"

Obviously they are and I don't care at all!

"They are. Besides, who cares about them anyway?" I shrugged with a knitted eyebrows. I don't know why but this topic is lowkey pissing me off.

"Really? Damn!" Taylor chuckled, "They look so good together, right?" I glare sharply at Taylor after I heard what she said.

I want to puke!

"I don't know!"

"Just look at them together and you'll realize that they look cute."

"They look awful together!" I tried to play it cool even though I feel jealous -My eyes widen when I realized what I just thought to myself. I'm...jealous?! There's no way in hell I am jealous!

"They don't. I mean, Shawn had all the qualities of an ideal boyfriend. Tall, smart, handsome, sweet, caring, so gentleman, and not to mention that he's a basketball player too. Goals right?"

"Soccer is more better than Basketball." I mumbled while looking from afar but I guess Taylor still manage to hear it when I heard her giggle.

"Is that the lowkey version of I'm more better than him?"

"No!" I said defensively, "I didn't say that!"

"But isn't that what you mean when you said Soccer is more better than Basketball?" Taylor chuckled, "Are you jealous?"

I scoff pretty loudly, "And why would I? I don't even like her."

"Maybe Camila is not your type but admit it, Lo. She's cute, right?"

"She's ugly!"

Taylor let out a loud laugh as her response, "You're not really jealous."

I'm about to answer her back when Kendall and Selena came back to the bench.

"Hey, bitches!" Kendall and Selena greeted with a boy beside them.

"So are you guys down for a date at my place tonight?" -Kendall

"Sure! I'll try to bring a date." -Taylor

"Lo? Are you in?" -Selena

I shrugged my shoulders, "Don't know."

"Why? Is Camila not available for tonight?" -Kendall

"The girl is probably busy with Shawn. You know, couple's business." Taylor smirk while looking at me.

"Shut up! And even though she's available, I won't ask her to come with me anyway!

"What a snob." -Kendall

"Bitter much?" -Selena

"More like...jealous much?" -Taylor

Then the three of them started to let out a teasingly laugh so I rolled my eyes on them as I fetch my things before I stand up, "Y'all are delusional! So annoying." Then I started to walk away, leaving these three annoying pain the ass alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
1.2K 84 17
It love from first sight shawn is your classic football player and camila is the cheerleader is this the love story of a life time
472K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
90K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...