Banana Bus Squad X Reader

By Anastat1c

You're a junior in high school, your kind of shy and really don't have any friends which makes you become an... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Author's Notes
Quick Update
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
A/N... again...
Part 18
A/N 4K!!!
Part 19
5K!!!
A/N... I Know I'm Sorry
A/N- Update
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
(A/N)~ Let's Take A Break
(A/N)~ Q&A Time!
(A/N)~ Q&A Pt.2!
A/N
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
50K Q&A!!!
Q&A Time!
Part 30
A/N Sorry
Part 31
Part 32
100K
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Question
Another Question
Part 38

A/N Thank You!

4.7K 93 22
By Anastat1c

HOLY COW GUYS!!! Thank you so much for 1k views and all the votes and comments! You are all so sweet and supportive of me! I really can't thank you guys enough. I love writing and expressing random bits of my creativity, and all of your encouragement and kind words makes it all worth while! I had never in all my life thought that anyone would ever want to read my stories, let alone inspire other people, such as LunaLuvsWriting (check them out they are super sweet), to write a similar story that has their own twists and personality in it, thus making it completely their own. It's mind boggling really. You guys are truly the best! Again thank you so very much!
Love ya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.6K 26
Everyone has a power in this world. Whether you discover them when you're six or when you're fifty, you're bound to find them at some point in your l...
18.2K 764 21
What if... what if you weren't happy... What if you didn't feel that spark... What if you were with him... your lover... the man your parents tied...
8.1K 656 25
After a tragic event Johnathan is left scarred and trying to forget. Luke, being the good brother he is, has been helping Johnathan move on, make new...
1K 35 28
It was the night.. The night no one would ever expect of them all to come and do as they wish - Characters in The Masks story: VanossGaming (Vanoss)...