Destined with the Bad Girl ➸...

By screamingcamren

It's hard to pretend to love someone when you don't. But it's harder to deny you're in love when you already... More

Note Before Read || Prologue
Hate at First Sight Truly Exist
PFH: No Girlfriend? No Boyfriend? No Worries, We Got You!
The Doomed Proposal
Wait! So I'm Really Married?! and I'm Now Mrs. Jauregui?!
Am I Still a Virgin?!
Your Friendly Neighborhood, Jerk Mcdouche Pants
Silly Me! I Thought It's Connect the Dots
Your Knight in Shining Blue Boxer is Here to Save You
Team Camila, We Won!
I'm Jealous and You Know Why
Her Fierce Green Eyes is My Favorite One
Mission X: Ruin Camila and Shawn's Date at All Cost
The Battle Between the Heart and the Mind
Camila
I...I Think I'm Falling for Her
That was... That was Super Awkward
What Now, Lauren Jauregui?!
Angels Can Be a Confessed Sinner Too
Oh Boy, I Smell Trouble
Stars. Fireworks. A Symphony. All the Everything
It's Home. I'm at Home With Her
2020 Bonnie and Clyde
Prom? How About No
You're My Muse to Every Song That I'll Write
The "Who Comes First? Chicken or Egg?" Argument
Today on Dr. Phil- Camila "The Horrible Driver" Cabello
The Hauntings of the Past
Special Chapter - Normani
Lauren's Side of Truth
When Tornado Meets Volcano
I'll Ride Till I Die. With You, My Love.
It's Always About the Consequences
The Moon and the Sun
Our Own Paradise and Warzone
I'm Too Blind to See the End Has Begun.
The New Beginning
The Taste of Her Own Medicine
Camila's Wicked Games
Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater
Melt a Little Ice Princess
Then Make Me Need You
You are Summer to My Winter Heart
I Hope You Forgive Me For That
Begin Again
The Wedding Proposal
The Truth About Lauren
Friendships and Closure
The Perfect Master Plan
Slowly Taking Toll
Jealousy is a Very Dangerous Game
The Letter
I Am Meant to Love Her, It's as Simple as That
Clark Zachary Cabello Jauregui
Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer
Keeping Up With Shawmila
The Birthday Bash
I Lost My Sun. I Lost You
Mrs. KM
Lauren Michelle Mendes
Will You Be the Sun or the Pouring Rain?
The Special Donor
Two Strangers Who Shared a Lot of Memories
I Will See You on the Finish Line
After All, Soulmates Always End Up Together
Epilogue: Mrs. And Mrs. Jauregui

Hot Sauce is the New Tomato Juice

4.1K 415 25
By screamingcamren

I fall In love with you more times in a day than my heart beats.
- Gemma Troy

~
~
~
Chapter 7
Camila's POV

"Reservation for Lauren Jauregui." Lauren spoke as the desk lady assist us, "Follow me."

"You know what to do." The green eyed girl whispered while I nodd my head in response. Lauren hold my hand as we follow the lady, revealing Clara and Mike who's currently sitting at the table for four while having a chitchat.

Right now, my inner fan girl is freaking out and how I wish my dad was right here beside me so the two of us can freak out at the fact that Mike was sitting right in front of me. IN FRONT OF ME!!!

"Mom, Dad," Lauren gave her parents a kiss on the cheeks while I'm standing there like a fan girl waiting for the autograph with a tight lipped smile plastered on my lips, "this is Camila, my wife."

"Oh my goodness, she looks so pretty! Hello, Camila." Mrs. Jauregui offered her hand to me in which I gladly accepted with full honor and grace, "H-hi, Mrs. Jauregui, It's so nice finally meeting a legend like you."

"Oh," Clara chuckled, "you're such a sweetheart. Come here." Clara stand up from her seat and gave me a warm hug.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Mike smiled before he take my hand and planted a soft kiss on it, causing my cheeks to blush. Honestly, I'm melting and really freaking out inside. I'm so glad that my legs still had enough strength even though it's shaking like hell.

"T-thank you, Sir."

"Oh come on! Call me Dad from now on." He smiled.

"Let's take a seat." - Clara

Lauren and I take a seat. While her parents are busy ordering the foods, I felt Lauren's skin against mine followed by her warm breath against my ear, "Are you seriously blushing because of my father?"

"Yeah, cause he's way more cool than you are."

"Whatever! What a disgusting taste." The green eyed mumbled but enough for me to hear it.

"So Camila, tell us something about yourself." Clara spoke when Lauren suddenly stand up from her seat while holding her phone.

"Excuse me for a sec." I watch the green eyed girl walk away from our table before I shift my eyes back on Clara and speak.

"I'm Cuban american. When I was young, my family move back and forth between Havana and Mexico. And when I was 5, my family decided to finally settled in Miami, Florida."

"Really? Mike and I are both from Cuba. Lauren has mostly Cuban ancestry and some Spanish. " - Clara

I chuckled, I didn't know that Lauren and I are both Cuban, so does her parents. "That's super cool to know that we're all both Cubans."

"What does your parents do for a living?" - Mike

I cleared my throat, feeling a little bit nervous at his question.. As you can see, Lauren's parents and mine are so different. They're rich and we're not. It's not that I feel embarrassed about my parents occupation. It's just that, I don't want them to be judged just because of this deal, "Well, uhmm...my Mom was handling our small coffee shop while my Dad was working at a small farm and as a supervisor in food factory."

Their reaction was completely opposite from what I've imagine just now. Both of them look amazed, "That was so amazing! Did you know that if ever I didn't make it to the music industry and Clara's career didn't go off really well, we're both planning to build a coffee shop and live in a farm full of chickens and goats. That was like our dream job, right honey?"

"It is! Actually, we're both planning to do that when Mike finally decides to retire from his singing career." - Clara

I smiled while looking at them. They're not judgmental like every rich people are and most importantly, not a jerk like their daughter. I felt Clara's hand against mine with a tight lipped smile written on her lips, "When are we going to meet your parents?"

I almost got choked at her question. My parents still don't know anything about this and I'm sure they will kill me if they ever find out, "Uhmm, I'll try to bring them here in a few months or so."

"I'm really curious, how did you and my daughter meet? Tell us your fairy tale like love story." - Mike

I chuckled awkwardly, Fairy tale like love story my butt-"We're classmates in one of my class. I remember back then, Lauren was busy recording with her phone for fun until the camera lens of her phone landed on me and I can still remember the exact words she told me that day, "Hey, Ms. Beautiful! Smile." And I smiled until my eyes squint and that was like the very first time we interact. So now every class that we're together, Lauren always hand over a piece of paper to me, asking me to go on a date with her with a two big boxes below of Yes or Yes." I chuckled at my own imaginary story cause god knows that's the opposite of how we actually met, "That's it. That's how it all started. Then after a couple of years of dating, Lauren proposed and I said yes." Her parents looked so happy with the lies I've made up. Honestly, I'm starting to feel guilty about it.

"How's Lauren doing in school? I mean, in general?" Clara asked. The smile on her face vanished and only a hint of worriedness can be seen in her face.

Well Mrs. Jauregui, your daughter is a complete asshole who always make people cry. She always ditch her class, doing drugs, going drunk to school, and love to start a fight. That's her daily routine here in Carolton. In short, she's a huge troublemaker and a headache to every student-I really wanted to say all of that to her Mom but I ended up lying to her parents once again, "Lauren's a very friendly type of person. Very, very friendly. In fact, everyone in Carolton loves her. She's always there to help people around her and it makes me proud as her wife. She's so generous and very down to earth kind of person. Also, she's always present in our class and very determined to achieve her dream which makes me super happy."

And the hint of worriedness written on Clara's face suddenly vanished and replaced with a wide smile, "You don't know how happy I am to know that my daughter is finally being her old self again."

Being her old self again? Is Clara basically saying that Lauren was a good person? Like, a humble one?

I furrowed my eyebrows while looking at Clara, "I'm so sorry but...what do you mean?"

"Lauren is a good girl. She's always there to help people, she's always the top of the class. I thought I'm doing a great job as a Mother but I guess I'm wrong. Lauren suddenly became distant to people, having drinking and drug issues. She became the person I never imagine she would turn to be. And as her Mom, it deeply hurts me to see my daughter like that." At that moment, I saw the pain in her mother's eyes but that pain suddenly goes off as soon as she held my hand, "But you changed her so thank you so much, Camila. Thank you for bringing back our daughter."

I nodded while smiling. Now I extremely feel guilty about this whole thing. I mean, I'm not just lying about our relationship to her parents but I'm also giving them a false hope that Lauren really changed best where in fact, she doesn't. Our conversation suddenly cut off when Lauren came back to our table.

"Sorry, the phone call took a little longer."

"It's okay darling." Mike smiled. Seconds later, the waiter served our dinner. A huge box of pizza, a salad, and a couple of red wine.

"So, how long are you guys going stay here?" Lauren suddenly asked out of nowhere while we're busy eating our dinner.

"I feel like you wanted us to leave as soon as possible." Clara chuckled before she take a bite of her pizza.

"That's not what I meant. I'm just worried about our business and my siblings."

"They're not a child anymore, Lauren. besides, your Aunt and your Grandma are there to look out for them. I'm sure they can take care of things while we're not around." - Mike

"Your Dad's right, Lauren." - Clara

"But-"

"-No but's, Lauren. Your Dad and I want to spend some time with you. Look, I don't want to ruin our dinner by being dramatic. So...please, let me." Clara hold Lauren's hand and I can see that she's holding back her tears.

"I'm not a child either-" I cut Lauren off by holding her hand, giving it a slight squeeze to calm her down at least. I can sense that she's bothered about something. Also, Lauren looked a little tense for some reason. The green eyed girl looked at me with a questioning look on her face while I gave her Give your Mom a chance kind of look which I think Lauren immediately understand since the green eyed girl let out a loud sighed after a few minutes of staring each other.

"Fine, Mom!"

"Thank you, Monkey." Clara smiled before she shift her eyes on me, "Thank you, Camila." Clara mouthed in which I smiled as my response. This is the least thing I can do for her parents to make it up to all the lies I've said.

***

"So where do you live, Camila?" Clara asked while facing our direction. Lauren and I are currently sitting at the backseat.

"19th-"

Lauren cut me off, "-Myrtle Ave."

I furrowed eyebrows at the address she gave to her parents.

"What about you, Lauren?"

"Myrtle Ave as well. We're actually living in the same house Mom, remember?"

"What?! N-" Lauren cut me off once again by covering my mouth using her hand as the green eyed girl pulled me closer to her.

"Right, I forgot! Perks of getting old." Clara chuckled, turning her body in front.

After I make sure that no one's looking at us, I pushed Lauren's hand away from me and look at her with a furrowed eyebrows, "What the hell was that?!" I whispered, making sure that no one will hear it except for this jerk.

"What?" Lauren asked innocently as if she don't know what the hell I'm talking about which makes me pissed even more.

"That!"

"You're not allowed to complain, remember?"

"I know! But I will never ever lived with you under one roof, do you get me?!"

"Do you really think I want to live with you as well?! You're a joker, CabeLLo! Stop making me laugh so hard."

"That's the point! None of us wants to live in one house cause we both can't stand each other so why???"

"Use your tiny brain, Camila! We're married and then you and I are living in a separate house? Come on!"

I took a sighed to calm down my nerves. Though she have a point about it, I still don't want to live with her under the same roof. Like, never!

"I don't care! This whole living together thing is not included on the contract we both agreed on! What's the sense of it if we're not going to follow it anyway, huh?!"

"It's called additional stipulations, duckling! Now stop complaining cause we both have no choice but to stick on each other's ass whether we like it or not!"

God! How can I escape this hell hole I'm currently in???!

After a few minutes of driving, the car finally stops at the house Lauren just bought awhile ago.

.....
"Are you sure you're going to buy this huge house?"

"A thousand percent sure. Why?"

"Isn't this too big for you?"

"Who told you I'll live in here alone?" Her green eyes shift on me with a smirk plastered on her lips.
....

Now it all makes sense. The smirk on her lips, why she dragged me when she bought this house this afternoon when she can do it all by herself, why she let me be in charge of decorating the entire house, now it all makes sense. It's because I'm going to live here as well!

"This is your house? Wow!" I heard Clara gasped while looking around.

"Damn! You got a good taste in things like this, Monkey! You're really Clara's daughter. No doubt." This time, it's Mike who gave his comment followed by a chuckle.

I felt Lauren's arm around my waist, pulling me more closer to her. "Well, what can I say? My wife had a very good taste like Mom." Lauren smiled while I forced myself to smile as well even though I don't want to. Until now, I'm still pissed at the fact of how easy it is for her to play with me just like that.

The four of us walk inside the house and since it's already late at night, we all decided to take some rest since it's been a long day.

Lauren and I walk upstairs together hand in hand but as soon as we're out of her parents' sight, we both pushed each other away while glaring sharply at each other, "You listen to me, Jauregui! There's no way in hell I will live here with you!"

"You listen to me too, CabeLLo! There's no way in hell you won't live here with me! Whether you like it or not, you will stay here!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"I said-" We continue arguing until Lauren open the door of our room that made me stop from talking. There's only one bed available in the room and there's no freakin' way I will sleep next to this jerk!

"Why don't we advance our honeymoon now to make your head a little cooler? Promise, I will make your first time super memorable."I glare sharply at Lauren who's now giving me a devilish smirk. She tried to touch me but failed to do so since I push her away from me.

"Shut your mouth!" I rolled on my eyes on her, causing the green eyed girl to laugh, "I will never ever sleep with you!"

"You're so grumpy as hell, duckling. I feel like you really need some vitamin S."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Vitamin S?"

"Vitamin Sex."

I rolled my eyes on her as the green eyed girl crack a small laugh. Lauren walk over to the bed, taking two pillow and the extra blanket, "Sleep on the bed. I'll take the floor."

"No, you take the bed. I'll take the floor." I walk over to Lauren's direction, trying to snatch the pillow and the blanket from her hands but the green eyed girl turn her back on me.

"No, woman should sleep in bed."

"A rich like you should sleep in bed."

Lauren scoff, "Are we seriously going to argue small little things like this?"

"I told you!" When I saw that Lauren lowered her guard down, I immediately snatch the pillow and the blanket from her, "Sleep on the bed and I'll take the floor!" I yelled at her as the green eyed girl let out a very loud scoff and walk over to the bed.

I lay the blanket at the corner near the window before I lay down and hug my pillow. I sigh comfortably at the sight of the stars and the moon above my head.

"Goodnight, duckling." Lauren said as the lights went off.

"Goodnight, jerk." I muttered before I close my eyes and let the night take away my exhausted body.

***

I turn around while stretching my body with my eyes still close when I suddenly feel something different. And so, I quickly shot my eyes wide open and I was surprise to see that I'm now laying in the bed, alone. I quickly lift up the blanket to check if I'm naked or what. Luckily, I'm still wearing my clothes and there's no aching feeling between my legs, "I'm still virgin, thank god!" I whispered under my breath as I lay my head back and close my eyes.

"First, you thought I will kiss you and now you're thinking we had sex? Wow, CabeLLo." I open my eyes and shift it on the door frame where her raspy voice is coming from.

"Why am I sleeping here in bed?? The last time I remember, I was sleeping on the floor."

"Isn't it obvious that I pick you up when you're asleep?" Lauren replied. The kind of reply where I feel like I'm so dumb for asking that question. The green eyed girl walk towards my direction with a glass of two tomato juice in her hands.

"So...you slept on the floor?" I asked as I sit up straight.

"Yes." Lauren answered, handing over the tomato juice. I look at her carefully, waiting for that smirk to appear on her devilish face since I don't trust this jerk at all.

"Drink it. It's good for your health." Then Lauren started to drink hers while I'm just looking at her, still waiting for that smirk.

"What?!" The green eyed girl asked with a raised eyebrows so I look at the glass of tomato juice carefully then to Lauren to analyze her expression. I can't actually believe it. How kind of her to bring me this healthy drink in the morning. In fairness, even a jerk like her can be nice sometimes.

And so, I drink the tomato juice and take a few gulp before I completely spit it out as my throat started to fired up as hell. I can also feel my face is heating up just like my throat. Seconds later, the green eyed girl burst out laughing, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!"

"Y..." I can't even say a single word since I can't stop coughing because of the whatever the fuck that drink was. It's really, really spicy.

"Have some water-" I cut Lauren off when I eagerly grab the glass of water from her hand and drink it straight, making the few drops of water to run down against my neck then to my shirt. As soon as the heat caused by the drink I've drank lessen, I quickly stand up from the bed and push Lauren with all of my strength.

"Are you crazy?! Are you on drugs?! Are you stupid?!" I yelled angrily at her as Lauren kept on laughing so I grab the glass of tomato juice from her hand and splash it straight on her face, causing Lauren to stop from laughing.

"Have a good day, jerk!" Then I started to walk away, leaving her all alone.

I don't know what time is it but it looks like it's still early in the morning like around 6:00 am since both of her parents are still sleeping. I slip my hand through my pocket to get my phone. I texted Ally if she can pick me up in this hell house since it's Saturday morning and we don't have any classes. A few minutes after, Ally texted back saying she'll be here in 5 minutes. And so, I stayed outside and patiently wait for Ally. Not so long when Ally's car pulled beside. I quickly open the passenger door and settle at the backseat as Ally started to drive away.

"I'm so fucking-Hi!" My body flinched at the sight of Shawn who's currently sitting at the passenger seat with his eyes darted on me.

"You're so fucking what?" He asked with a chuckle, making my cheeks blush in an instant.

"N-nothing." I answered, trying to maintain our eye contact but it seems like I won't hold a little longer since his dreamy brown eyes and the way he looks at me is my ultimate weakness.

"Where have you been? I'm so worried about you. I can't contact you and you're not replaying to any of my text messages." Shawn asked with a hint of worriedness in his face.

"Right Mila, we've been waiting for you last night." Ally and I look at each other through the rear-view mirror.

"Uhmm, I had no choice but to have a sleep over at my classmate's house because of the overloading school works we need to finished." I lied but I think Ally already knew that I'm with Lauren the whole night since she's giving me a teasingly smirk through the rear-view mirror of her car.

"Next time, text me so I know that you're safe and okay. I'm really worried about you, Mila." Shawn smiled timidly. I felt his hand against mine squeezing it gently that made me gulped.

I can feel the butterflies in my stomach and my heart that started to beat erratically all because of his sweet gestures. But ofcourse, I didn't make it too obvious that I'm slowly melting in my seat.

"Sorry." I smiled timidly, holding back his hand.

Ally's car pulled right beside of our favorite restaurant Mama Kath's Pancake House which serves the best pancake around Brooklyn! I excitedly get out of the car, so does Shawn but I was surprise to see Ally still in the car, giving me a teasingly smile, "Enjoy the morning the date!"

Huh? Morning date?

I look at Ally with a furrowed eyebrows as Shawn waved his hand goodbye, "Thanks for driving us, Ally! Drive safe!"

I can feel my heart beating so loud against my chest as I watch Ally's car drove away, leaving me all alone with Shawn.

"Let's go?" Shawn suddenly speak so I shift my brown orbs on him, "I was really hungry since I'm waiting for you last night so we can have a dinner together. Unfortunately, you didn't come home so.."

"Wait! Don't tell me you didn't eat anything last night?"

Shawn chuckled, shaking his head no, "I didn't."

I slap his chest while looking at him with a furrowed eyebrows, "Silly! What if you get sick? You're making me feel worried!"

"I'm sorry." Shawn flashed his warm smile that can melt my entire being in just a matter of seconds.

"Come on, let's grab something to eat." I grab the sleeves of his shirt, dragging him inside the restaurant.

Since this is Shawn's first time here in Mama Kath's Pancake House, I suggested a few pancake flavors that I'm sure Shawn will like. Well for me, I ordered my usual and my favorite pancake, Banana flavored pancake and full sized coke. While Shawn ordered bff fries, pineapple juice, XL size burger, and apple flavored pancake.

As soon as the waiter served all of our orders, Shawn and I eat in a complete silence since both of us are hungry as hell. I can say that it wasn't uncomfortable at all since Shawn and I are bestfriends. But for me, I feel really nervous since you know, I have feelings for him.

"Althea and I broke up." Shawn break the silence that surround us with his eyes fix on his food.

"Hmm?" I hummed, lifting my gaze up to look at him while chewing my pancake, "Broke up? Why? What happened?"

Shawn grab some napkin from the corner of the table, wiping the edge of my lips, "I broke up with her. I've realized something." Shawn's hazel orbs darted straight into mine with his hand still at the edge of my lips. I don't know what exactly he's doing but it's totally not helping my situation. He's actually trying to melt me in my seat right now.

"I.." I cleared my throat, making Shawn pulled away with his cheeks blushing-wait, what?! He's really blushing! Shawn's blushing!! Is it...because of me??? I fix my glasses, trying to regain my composure, "What did you realize then?"

"That you're the one I love, Camila."

"Huh?" The only word I manage to say while looking at him, dumbfounded. I can feel my throat gets dry up and my lips agape while looking at him. My brain can't actually process and absorb the words he just said to me a few seconds ago.

Shawn smiled as he reach for my hand and intertwined our fingers together, "I'm not good at this but I will try," Shawn took a loud sighed, "for you." He chuckled nervously before he cleared his throat and speak again, "Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. I am Inlove with your smile, your voice, your body, your laugh, your eyes. But most of all, I am absolutely, definitely, positively, unquestionably, beyond any doubt, Inlove with you, Camila." And before I could even react, Shawn already close the gap between us, owning my lips.

My heart is pounding so loud inside my chest at the feeling of Shawn's lips against mine. And before I could think of what should I do, I found myself kissing him back, feeling all the happiness in my blood, my veins, and my body. As soon as the air becomes an issue, I pulled away and rest my forehead against Shawn's, "I love you with every beat of my heart, Shawn."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 6.2K 39
One of the hardest things to deal with is being secretly in love with your best friend.
92.6K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
32.5K 973 16
"It isn't suicide, It's called love." she said as she pulls the trigger. Warning: Suicidal
31K 861 40
I have questioned my sexuality since day first but I am really certain that I am going to marry my boyfriend, Ty. He was basically my everything. But...