The Head Girl ✓

By yuktsakaria

Being rich means having an easy life? Maybe, but not for Gwen Wilson. She has six brothers to deal with. When... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
William Wilson

Chapter 44

14.2K 688 76
By yuktsakaria

Chapter 44

**

After kissing Ashton for the last time, I along with the girl gang ran upstairs on the fourth floor where the boys are not allowed. This gives us an advantage. No matter what, the guys can't come, even Ashton.

We heard a knock on the door. Since, the guys aren't suppose to come up; I'm not sure who it is. The fourth floor has four rooms– music, dance, my personal room of painting of us sibling and my wardrobe, and since I don't want anyone to know about the rooms so we were in the main hallway or living room, we call it, of the fourth floor.

"Wait." I said, walking towards the door. "Who is it?"

"It's me, Sophia." A soft voice said.

I immediately ​opened the door. She smiled at me shyly before entering. The look on her face was so awkward. Apparently, only Amber and I knew that she was Will's personal secretary.

Sophia is quite shy and easily embarrassed. She blushes at the smallest of the compliment. I find it really cute and she's not snobby or after money which is a bonus. Her style is also something Mom approves. I don't know why Will is so keen on keeping her away.

After ushering her inside, I closed the door shut. She shyly stood, rocking back and forth on her heels.

"Guys, this is Sophia." I introduced. "Sophia, this is our cousin, Leslie, Marta and Brittany. Amber, my best friend. Amy, Ryan's Girlfriend.."

"I'm not his girlfriend." Amy muttered.

"Yet." I smirked. Then I turned to Sophia. "This is the girl gang."

Sophia nodded and muttered a shy hi. Everyone beamed at her. I laughed at how awkward she felt.

"So, if you don't mind me asking. How come you're here?" Marta asked.

Sophia looked at her. "I came to give Mr. Wilson an important file."

"Mr. Wilson? There are too many Mr. Wilson. Which one is yours?" Brittany asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Sophia blushed. "William."

"Oh! You're Will's girl." Marta laughed.

Sophia's eyes widen as she shook her head. "No, no. I'm his secretary."

"Whatever floats your boat." I said in a sing-song.

Sophia glared at me, blushing. "I was just here to drop the file. He doesn't even know I'm here."

Then a blub light up in my head. "Come on, Sophia. I have some special thing to do."

Without waiting for her reply, I took hold of her arm and pulled her out with me. I walked fast towards the third floor, ignoring Sophia's comment. I'm just going to warn them that we have a new member with us and also Will might be there.

As soon as we stepped on the last step, we heard them speaking. I flatten my back against the wall along with Sophia.

"We'll go now. They won't expect us coming. We have our water guns ready. We'll talk them down towards the pool and drenching them with water and push them in. By doing both the things we'll get two points." I heard Max say.

I nodded my head as I heard them. Sophia looked confused as I smirked. I pulled my phone out and dialed Alexis, Max's girlfriend's number. I quickly gave her a brief summary of what we are doing and invited her here. Instead of bringing Sophia and Alexis in front of the boys, I think surprising them will be more fun.

I moved closer to Sophia and whispered, "We'll go. We heard what they are doing. We have to plan something quick."

She nodded, a look of determination passing her face. "They are leaving now. We have to stall them."

"We'll inform the girls and stall them?" I asked. She nodded. I gave a quick text to Amber informing them about the guys plan.

"Let's go." She said, smirking. I guess we have to say bye to the shy Sophia and hey to the new Sophia.

We slowly came out of the hiding position. No one noticed us. We saw the water gun at the end of the hall. I turned my head towards Sophia and jerked my head towards the water gun. She nodded. We begin to walk towards the gun without anyone noticing us. This was until I knocked a vase. The vase fell and the guys turned their attention towards us.

They looked shock to see both me and Sophia. I just gave them a sheepish smiled. Giving Sophia a nod, we both ran towards the gun and picked one, pointing it at the boys. They stood in front of us, ready to attack.

"Surprise?" I asked, smug. Ashton took a step forward. "Ah! Ah! I wouldn't do that if I were you."

He stopped soon. Narrowing his eyes at me, he looked at the gun in my hand and then his eyes gazed over. He smirked and then his face turned from smirking to horrifying. I was really confused from his expression. "Gwen, don't move."

Both Sophia and I froze at his voice. We looked at each other and then at Ashton, who was looking at something behind us. "What?"

"There's a spider behind you."

Without thinking, I turned around as I heard Sophia yell a 'no' beside me. It happened so fast. My back was facing Ashton. He came forward at the same time Blake came and snatched the gun from my hand. I stood there shock as Ashton came behind me and caught me. His chest was pressed against my back as he pinned both my hands to my chest with his hands.

"Ashton, you asshole. You cheated," I said as I tried to wiggle out of his arms. He just pulled me closer.

"No, sweetheart. I just took what's mine." He whispered in my ears, kissing me there. I shivered as his warm breath hit me.

"Now, Sophia," Ethan began. "Give us the gun."

I saw Sophia still had the gun in her hand. "No, Sophia. Don't give him the gun."

Ethan turned to me and then back at Ashton. "Ashton, control your girl please."

"As you say." I heard Ashton say. I don't think Ethan said in a sexual way, but Ashton took it that way. He pulled us back a little without anyone seeing us. We still were in eyesight. I could still see Sophia as she posed a threat to the guys.

When we were back enough, Ashton started kissing my neck from behind. My breath got caught in my throat at his action. He kissed me up and down the neck, trailing towards my ears. My breathing begins to pick up. He kept his one hand trapping my hands and the other hand went down to my waist and hips.

"This is going to be fun." He whispered huskily in my ears. I swallowed hard as he began sucking on my neck, leaving a hickey. I let out a low moan as his hands tighten on my hips. My eyes automatically closed.

But then, I remembered what was going on. My eyes snapped open. That snarky bastard. I wiggled and kicked Ashton in his shin. He immediately​ let go of me. I ran towards Sophia only to see Will coming behind her. She didn't notice.

"Sophia, Will is behind you." I screamed. She instantly turned and sprayed Will with water. The others stood there watching with mouth open as I laughed. I turned towards Ashton and winked. "Girls: 1. Boys: 0."

Will was staring at Sophia as she laughed. I ran towards her and gave her a high-five. At the same time, the other members of our team came up, Alexis with them. I noticed they had a bucket filled with something. Sophia and I ran towards them to see that the bucket was filled with water balloons.

"Alexis?" Max called in shock.

"Yes, baby?" She said, smirking. She came upto me, swinging her arms around me as we both smirked at them. "Shock, are we?"

"You girls are going to pay for this." Ashton said, glaring at me. But his glare soon turned into smirk as he saw his hickey. I scoffed and turned away from him. He laughed as the guys came and stood next to him.

"Sophia, be careful," Will started. "You just wrote your fate."

Why do I have a feeling that they are not talking about the prank here?

I see Will give Sophia a heated look. She blushed red, but kept her gaze steady on him. I stared at Ashton who was looking at me. I winked. "Let's begin."

We started throwing the water balloons at them as they picked their water gun and started drenching us. I hide behind the wall, still throwing the water balloons. From the corner of my eyes, I see Chris going slowly behind Amber. I picked the water balloons and before Chris could pull the trigger, I threw the balloons at him. It hit him straight at the back of his head. Bingo!

Amber turned and started throwing water balloons at him. I threw the balloons at Jack. He was so going to pay for the phone call. I felt water spraying on me from behind. I turned to see Ashton with the water gun. I looked down for the balloons in the bucket only to see it was empty. Almost every bucket was empty. I looked back up at Ashton to see him coming close. I walked backward, hitting the wall behind me.

Shit!

Ashton stood in front of me with that stupid water gun. "What, Scared?"

I huffed. "As if."

"You should be." With that he pulled the trigger, drenching me with water. "Girl: 1. Boys: 1."

I glared at him, pulled the hair behind that was stuck to my face. Before I knew, my hands were pinned above my head with Ashton's face very close to me. He leaned it and kissed me. I kissed back, moaning in process.

We soon pulled back. "Good luck."

I shook my head. "You're going to need all the luck."

"Hm? You're the one trapped." He said, huskily. "Not that I'm complaining." I blushed. Yes, I freaking blushed.

"Gwen, come on. We have to go." I heard Leslie say from somewhere behind.

Wide eyes, I tried pulling my hands which were still above my head. Ashton looked down at me smiling. He kissed me once and pulled away, letting me go. Soon I felt my hands being pulled away from Ashton. Someone was dragging me. I looked behind to see Ashton standing there, but with an expression I often see on my Dad's face when he looks at my Mom. Love.

We were soon at the fourth floor. All of us drenched from head to toe. We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"We girls are still ahead." Brittany said.

"Actually," I began, laughing nervously. "We are equal."

"What? How?" Amy asked.

"You see." I began, rubbing the back of my neck. "Ashton had me cornered."

"Will had me cornered." Sophia muttered.

"Max had me." Alexis said, blushing.

Amber, Leslie and Amy stood in front of us, flicking our forehead. "Ow! That hurts."

"You can't let your emotions get in between. This is a war! We have to beat the guys. They think they are the best. We have to defeat them. Come on. No more kissing and being with your boyfriend. Try and resist. Understood?" Amber scolded.

"Yeah.." We muttered.

"Good." Amber nodded, pleased. "And Gwen, for the god sake, cover that hickey. You guys just start anywhere."

"Hey." I protested, blushing. "You and Chris are no better."

"Whatever." She dismissed. "Now, we'll have to come up with a plan. Come on, girls. We have to win this."

We nodded and huddled together for the next plan.

**

The plan was simple. We had to get the boys in the kitchen room and throw flour at them. Easy, right? Get the flour stuck to them like second skin so it would be difficult for them to remove it. Since they were covered in water, it would become so easy to do so. But no! We aren't the only one with smart brains. We had to bring them to the kitchen.

Well, we had Mary-Ann to help. I mean, guys' love food right? So we took that as our advantage. We asked Mary-Ann to call the boys down for mid-night snack. And boys being boys came down running. That's when our plan began. But little did we know, that they have a backup too.

**

Whoop!

Other update! A little early than last time. Hope you like it. Until then.

Read vote comment. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1K 60
"The things that set us apart from others are what make us who we are. Good and bad." "If you feel like your thoughts make you crazy, then I'm ten ti...
173K 7.4K 82
Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for an eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn'...
1.1K 100 27
Wherever you see this story, please click on it. And if you don't like what you see in the first chapter, please signify. We all know that it's not e...
36.3K 4.5K 59
Previously known as 'Hope'. Completed √ "Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness" Everyone has a story. Some choose to...