Wish (COMPLETE)

By HunterOwl

A Wish Everyone has a wish Even a man who we thought has no more humanity left in him He who we told our chil... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
?

Chapter 12

53.7K 1.4K 105
By HunterOwl

Author POV

The sound of thunder echoes across the outside of a glorious house. Trees moving in all directions as the harsh wind blew against them. The sound of raindrops hit the window making a tapping sound as a man, standing near it with a broken wood in his hand.

His wearing a black button up shirt with all of the button opens revealing his smooth hard muscular body with sweat glistering his whole chest that slide down to his packs then pass the hair lines and disappear into his black pants.

His hair was messed up and some sticks to his sweaty forehead with a beard that covers his jaw. His veiny arms in display as his sleeves were rolled up. A single sweat slide from his forehead to his beard tracing the scar on his left face that was cause by a man he hate the most.

His body was fuel with rage making him looking even larger than before. A single liquid slide from his arm and down to his hand before it drip down to the grey tiled floor.

Two people were laying on the floor as the other person was shaking in fear near the dark brown wooden door.

The man with black shirt turn around and face the other man then look at him with so much rage swimming in his dark green eyes making the man wanted to piss his pants.

He throw the broken wood at the scared man but fortunately it landed at the door making a loud noise and the man fall limp to the ground with eyes full of fear.

"You failed me...."

The man said to him making his body shakes with fear.

"I told you to do something so simple and you three fucked it up."

He said with voice so deep and menacing as he pass the bloody limp bodies on the floor with their eyes open showing their lifeless eyes with blood pouring to the floor from their bodies. The scared man began to panic as the large man coming nearer to him.

"Do you know what you have done?"

He kneel down in front of the shaking man when he arrive and he stare at him with so much fury. He bring his large hand and circle it slowly around the feared man's neck then he push him against the door before standing up slowly bringing the man with him.

The feared man was groaning and coughing as he was being lift up off the ground and his legs were dangling and kicking the door behind him searching for a place to hold his foots at.

"You lost the only thing that I ever cared for, You fucking lost the only thing that can keep me sane and you FUCKING LOST THE ONLY THING I LOVE!!!"

He shout to the scared man's face with so much rage that spits fly every where on the man's face. He tighten his large hands on his neck when he try to pry off his hand from his neck.

The large man bring his hands up and fisted it before he slam it against his face. He punch and punch on the man's face which end up more blood mix to his bloody knuckles.

He continue this until the man when limp in his hand before he throw the lifeless body aside. He was fuming, his breath was shallow and his mind was in a mess.

All kinds of thought travel around his mind and he began to rampage across the house with the servants screaming and running away from him. He was out of controlled, mirrors and windows were shattered.

Walls filled with some cracks on them by his fists, vases and painting scattered across the hallway and the rooms. The loud thunder and lightning outside booms and the storm becames harsher.

His shirt was now off only leaving him in his boxer and pants. He stand in the middle of the hallway breathing heavily and his tense body was cover with sweats and blood on his hands.

His body filled with anger

His mind was in a mess

But his cold stone heart was filled with worried and sadness

His life and light was missing. He has no idea where it is. The only thing that shines his darkness. The only one left in his dark and nasty world.

He drop to his knees and plant both his hands on his face. He shake his head and bang his hands on the floor before he tilt up and open his mouth screaming his rage and sadness out across his house.

He then lay on the floor and breath slowly and closes his eyes thinking of all the sins he have made in this world. So many dark memories conquer his mind and a painful feeling came to his chest.

He never felt like this in a very long time. This things were foreign to him, He didn't know what to do except to just lay there and look at the celling with empty eyes.

Footsteps approach him and he close his eyes knowing who it is.

"Boss." The man in his twenties bow and he just grunt on the floor.

"If you don't want to get hurt, I suggest you fuck off." He told the man and sit up glaring daggers at him.

The man just simply bow again and fix his glass.

"I have found something related to what's yours boss."

The large man's eyes darken and he stand up towering the man.

"What the fuck do you mean?" He ask and stare him down.

The man pass the brown paper bag to him and he take it. Ripping the sealer open, He pull out what seems to be a photo.

And what he found calm him down a little before his rage came back when he saw something really unnecessarily in the photo too.

"What the hell is this?!" He shout and throw the photo to the floor and grab the man's collar tightly making him choke a little.

"T-That's what t-they found b-boss." He said painfully as the collar of his shirt tighten even more.

The large man let go of him and took the photo back from the floor. He walk towards his office passing his mess up hallways. As he arrive to his office, maids and male guards were cleaning inside it.

"Get the fuck out." He order them, They didn't have to be told twice as each and everyone bows and walk out the room quickly.

The bodies and blood on the floor were gone but the smell still lingers in the air. He sat behind his mahogany desk on the black chair with golden lining then rest his large body on it.

The coldness of the leather chair cools his bare back but he was anything but cooling down. He was still mad that they lost something important to him and what he saw in the picture.

His fist bang on the table and he stand walking to the small table near his fire place where the fire burn brightly and a chair in front of it giving warmth around him.

He sit on the chair and place the photo on the table before taking the wine glass. He drink all of the wine and throw it into the fire smashing it against the burnt woods.

Many questions flows in his head, why did this happened? how did this happened? Who are those people? what did they want?

He massage his temple and close his eyes. The pain in his head was beginning to hurt painfully and his body was tired from all the anger he took out in his house.

He sigh and started to make plan in his head.

An idea pops in his head and he smile wildly that could make grown men cry.

"Well well well... Looks like I'm gonna go there myself. It's finally time...."

He said and a dark chuckle escape his lips.

"I'm gonna take her home."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Roman POV

"Shh... Roman, It's okay. I'm okay, Don't cry. Don't cry." She slowly said to me and she rest my head on her shoulder.

I sit criss cross on the floor and keep whispering while she's rubbing my back and kiss my head every now and then.

I didn't even realize I was crying when she said it.

"Please don't leave me...." I said to her and bury my face on her neck.

I heard she sigh and place her hand on the back of my head and play with my hair.

"Roman, Give me one good reason why I have to live with you?"

I pull back and cup my hand on her cheek.

"I want you... I need you... I can't live without you. I know I'm moving too fast and trust me, I tried to fight it but only the thought of you not being with me is making me crazy... ever since the first time I saw you, My whole body just scream to take you with me. You gorgeous sea blue eyes with green speck in them, your beautiful caramel brown hair shine in the sunlight and your soft creamy skin is so mesmerizing. And when ever you near me, I can feel the monster inside of me calm and at peace... Please stay... Your the only one I've ever feel like this too." I said with so much desperate and she just stare at me.

I was literally not in my right mind after she said she doesn't want to stay with me.

I was being harsh with her, I shout at her and even hurt her delicate body.

My eyes travel to her shoulders and saw a finger prints on it. Leaning down on the right side, I peck it multiple times to say that I'm sorry.

She just stay quiet and I was worried that she might leave me because of my actions earlier.

This is all his fault

My blood was boiling and I can feel my arms tighten around her.

Suddenly she place her soft hands on my cheeks and turn my face to her. My dark raging eyes met her beautiful once.

"Roman.... if I live here with you.... will you not get angry and hurt anyone anymore?"

My anger subside and my eyes widen before my lips crash on hers. She place a hand on my chest and push me.

"Will you?" She ask and look into my eyes for conformation.

"La mia dolce bellezza, as long as you're beside me. I won't go barbaric." I said and peck all over her face making her giggle.

She slowly hug me back and wince.

I pull her back frowning and remember the bruises I cause to her.

"Baby, let me fix you up okay? I'm so sorry for hurting you.... I wasn't in my right mind."

I kiss her shoulder and arm where I hold her tightly earlier.

"It's okay. I forgive you..." she peck my lips but I pull her back by the neck and kiss the hell out of her.

Pulling back, I pick her bridal style and place her on the edge of the bed.

Pick up the first aid kit, I pull out a bandage and some cream. Placing it down beside her on the bed, I stand and went to the bathroom.

I open the sink cabinet and pull out one small towel before wetting it with the cold water. Walking back into the room, I kneel back in front of her and look at her.

"Umm... Angel, we have to take off that shirt baby." I said and she blush.

I hold the bottom shirt and pull it up slowly. My eyes were glue to her face so I won't be able see that beautiful body of her underneath my big tee shirt on her.

She raise her arms and I pull it up till it was off from her. She quickly take the shirt from my hand and cover her body from my dark eyes.

My eyes travel down to her bruises arm and I place the wet cold towel on it then unconsciously my eyes travel to her chest area.

Her cleavage was so beautiful and smooth. She pull her hair to the other side and exposing her neck to me. Hickes were on display and I can tell I was looking at those neck longer than necessarily.

"Roman."

My eyes snap to her face and she raise an eyebrow at me.

I clear my throat and take the towel and place it to her shoulder. Wiping the wetness on her arm, I stand and open the door.

"I'm going to get the ice. Stay okay?"

I walk away to the kitchen after she nodded and smile at me with those beautiful smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 749 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
2.4K 58 23
On his death bed my father had one wish, or two in my perspective. First that i try to live a peaceful life, one he couldn't ever dream of. Second t...
52.9K 668 53
"Amore you belong to me and only me got it ?" he whisper in to my ear sending shivers down my spine Leonardo Valentino Manzo soon to be mafia boss a...
33.9K 636 77
I had a one night stand with the self-proclaimed businessman of Manhattan, New York. I have told myself it can't happen again, it just can't. I get t...