Out of My Mind (Percico/Perni...

By VastDelusion

Percico Mental Hospital AU. Nico is a depressed teenager with an eating disorder and hates basically everythi... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Epilogue
The cover of the story

Chapter Twelve

2K 71 99
By VastDelusion

A/N there is smut in this chapter 🎉🎉 if you don't like smut, then I'm so sorry XD (it's fluffy smut, tho 👀)

"You did what?!"

Nico was appalled to say the least. How did he escape? The cameras were fixed quite recently.

"I escaped," Percy repeated. "I think they're after me already. Can you come and get me?"

"Yeah," Nico said, and without even thinking, he put on some clothes and snuck outside of his room. "Where are you at?"

"I'm at the gas station about twenty miles away from the hospital," Percy informed. "I got a ride. It's the Sinclair one with the giant green dinosaur statue outside of it. Please hurry?"

"I'll be right there," Nico told him. "I love you."

"I lov-" the call was disconnected.

Nico looked at his phone in confusion before turning it off and putting it on his nightstand. He snuck into his dad and Persephone's room, grateful that they were heavy sleepers, before taking his father's wallet and creeping down into the kitchen to take the keys of his father's black Mercedes from the key rack.

He opened the garage and got into the car hurriedly before his dad woke up and noticed he was gone. He put the key into the ignition and the black Mercedes hummed to life. Nico closed the car door behind him before driving the car out of the garage and down the practically empty streets that were usually crammed with traffic, on his way to the Sinclair Percy told him he was currently at, on edge and paranoid that the hospital was going to get him again.

- - - - -

Percy tapped impatiently at the bench he was sitting on, waiting for Nico who seemed to just take his time to get there. The metal and night breeze felt cold against his exposed skin. He wished he had brought a jacket.

All of a sudden, he saw a familiar black Mercedes turn around the corner and stop right in front of the gas station. Percy stared at the car in awe, not noticing Nico had opened his door and was looking expectingly at him.

"What are you waiting for?" Nico asked him. "Get in!"

Percy nodded and ran around the car to get to the passenger seat. He sat down and closed the door behind him before Nico sped off into the night.

"How did you escape?" Nico asked, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Well, it was of my own brilliance," Percy bragged, causing Nico to raise a skeptical eyebrow at him. "Fine, fine. Damn, I thought you would buy that. Well, Piper stole the key from the front desk while Leo distracted Hazel by accidentally dropping his milk in the hallway in front of her office. She then slipped the key to me during lunch."

"But the cameras?"

"Piper broke them again a few days ago so she could smuggle ice cream from the Canteen."

"Of course she did."

"Hey, Nico," Percy said.

"Hm?"

"Thank you," he told him. "Thank you so much. God, I love you."

"I love you too," Nico replied. "What are we going to do?"

"Well, the security of the hospital, and the doctors I assume, are probably looking for me," Percy told him. "They would suspect that I've gone back home or went to your house."

"So where do we go?"

"Maybe a hotel?" Percy asked. Nico looked at him with an unsure look. "Just for tonight! I'll find somewhere else to stay until they've stopped looking for me."

"Okay," Nico said. "I've got my dad's credit card, so we can pay for it."

"You stole your dad's credit card?" Percy asked with a smug grin on his face. "Wow, I didn't know I was dating someone so rebellious."

"You're telling me," Nico muttered, eyeing a cheap motel at the side of the road. "How about there?"

"Sure," Percy shrugged.

The car slowed and turned into the near-empty parking lot.

The Corral was a dingy place; Nico could tell that from its appearance, and he felt hesitant about staying there, but he didn't want Percy to go back to the hospital he so greatly despised. He heard the sound of Percy's door closing and saw his boyfriend approach the hotel.

Percy noticed Nico wasn't following him. He turned around to face the younger boy. "Well? You coming?"

"Yeah," said Nico hesitantly as he began to follow Percy.

Percy waited for him to catch up and grabbed onto his boyfriend's hand as they walked into the motel. Nico felt even more uneasy as he saw the man behind the desk. He was a pudgy middle-aged man with a receding hairline, who wore an awful-looking yellow, palm-tree-patterned button-up shirt. He had a little stubble on his round chin.

"How can I help you?" he asked.

"Hi, can we get a room?" Nico asked him.

"Do you got the money for it?" asked the man.

"Yes," Nico told him. "How much?"

"Fifty for a night," the man answered. "But we only got one bed in each room. You boys alright with that?"

"Yes," Percy answered.

"Okay." The pudgy man held out his hand.

Nico reached into the wallet and pulled out a fifty dollar bill; he didn't have to use his dad's credit card after all. The man took it with no reluctance and put it in his cash register. He then grabbed a key from the rack and handed it to Percy.

"Can I get a name?" he asked.

"Percy Jackson," Percy told him.

"Peter Johnson?"

"No, Percy Jackson," Percy repeated.

"Tha' was what I said," said the grubby man. "Peter Johnson. Your room is 3B."

"Let's go, Percy." Nico rolled his eyes and grabbed onto Percy's hand and led him up the stairs.

Once they got into the room, Percy put the 'do not disturb' sign on the doorknob with a mischievous smirk on his face before locking the door behind him.

"So, how-"

Nico was interrupted by Percy pressing his lips to his and placing his hands on Nico's lower back. Nico immediately kissed back, burying his fingers in Percy's raven hair. Percy dragged his tongue across Nico's lower lip. Nico complied, opening his mouth wider so Percy's tongue could glide past his lips. The wet muscle explored Nico's cavern, licking around, before Nico began to move his tongue so it could play with Percy's.

Percy's hands lowered so they were resting on Nico's ass, causing Nico's eyes to open in surprise for a moment before closing again. He wanted this.

Nico took dominance for a moment, pushing Percy against the bed that sat in the middle of the grimy room and crawling on top of his boyfriend, pressing their lips together in a less fierce kiss. Percy raveled one hand into Nico's long hair, the other resting on his boyfriend's hip.

Their kiss turned passionate, but not rough. Percy's hand moved from his hip and under his shirt, feeling what was underneath. Nico moaned into Percy's mouth, which went straight to Percy's groin. Percy grabbed onto the fabric of Nico's tee and began to push it upwards, hinting at Nico to discard it. Nico sat up, straddling Percy's hips, and pulled his shirt over his head.

Percy examined every line and curve of Nico's exposed body, caressing his torso gently with his hands.

Nico smiled at him before bending over and connecting their lips again, drawing a moan from Percy's lips. Nico's hands moved under Percy's shirt, feeling every line and ripple underneath the fabric, as Percy kissed him with renewed vigor. Percy pulled away for a slight moment to discard his own shirt, then flipped them over so he was on top and in between Nico's legs, which were wrapped around his hips.

Their clothed erections moved against each other on accident, causing them both to moan. Neither of them cared if anyone else could hear them; they were too lost in each other.

Percy began to kiss his boyfriend's neck. Nico tilted his head so Percy could have better access to his milky skin. Percy nibbled softly on his neck, causing the boy under him to let out a moan. He felt a shiver run down his spine at the glorious sound. He continued, pressing kisses onto the mole spots on his neck. He sucked on Nico's collarbone before searching for the boy's sweet spot, the sounds Nico was making fueling his arousal.

He found it and sucked on it. Nico made such amazing noises, Percy thought he was going to lose his mind. He disconnected his lips from Nico's neck and gazed upon his sinuous body before playing with Nico's nipples.

"Ah!" Nico moaned. "N-not there!"

Percy smirked and continued the assault on his sensitive nipples before leaning down and licking one, which caused the boy under him to throw his head back in pleasure.

Percy decided to not tease his boyfriend much, and instead kissed around on Nico's upper body as Nico played with Percy's hair. Percy kissed around Nico's belly button, admiring his boyfriend's lovely pale skin. Percy pulled away, connecting his lips back onto Nico's, kissing him slowly, but passionately. Nico tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

Percy then pulled away, but before he could do anything, Nico felt down Percy's chest and stomach before stopping at Percy's pants button. He undid his pants before sliding them down Percy's thighs. Percy helped him, kicking his pants off of his legs and doing the same to Nico. Percy threw Nico's pants somewhere across the room, caressing Nico's smooth, milky legs.

"He shaves," Percy thought. "That's kinda cute."

Percy scooted down on the bed to kiss the insides of Nico's thighs, spreading Nico's legs further, but he never broke eye contact with Nico. Nico shivered, seeing Percy's face so close to his crotch. Nico's arousal now came to Percy's attention; it made a tent in his underwear.

Percy caressed the tent with his pointer and middle finger, drawing a moan from Nico's lips and making him buck his hips. Percy smiled and kissed it, making the blush on Nico's cheeks deepen from a lovely pink to a shade of red.

Percy began to slide Nico's underwear down his hips, looking at Nico for approval. Nico nodded, and lifted his legs to assist Percy.

The image of Nico naked was nearly enough for Percy to cum in his underwear. Nico panted slightly under Percy's gaze.

"Percy, please," Nico gasped.

Percy began to rub at the head of Nico's dick with his pointer finger, resulting in a moan and a bead of precum to drip out of the slit and drip down Nico's shaft, Percy wanting to lick it up right away. Instead, Percy wrapped his hand around Nico's shaft, beginning to stroke him. Nico's back arched at the touch.

Nico spread his legs wider, so now Percy could see everything. He could see his tight, puckered hole, which was practically begging for Percy to fuck him. Percy groaned in lust at the sight. Percy stuck his finger into his mouth, tasting the salty taste of Nico's precum. He wetted both his middle and index finger in saliva before rubbing his index finger against Nico's entrance.

"Have you done this before?" Percy asked.

"No," Nico replied, his voice dripping in pleasure. "Of course not. You were my first kiss, Percy."

"I was?" queried Percy. "You seemed to have kissed someone before."

"No, I never have," Nico answered. "Just put it in, Percy."

Percy nodded, beginning to slide his finger inside of him. Nico was so nice and tight and warm around his finger. He wondered how nice and tight he would feel around his dick. Percy felt his dick throb in response to that thought.

Nico's insides tightened as he hooked his finger.

"Relax, baby," Percy told him softly. "It's alright."

"It just feels so strange." Nico adjusted on Percy's appendage. "Stings a little, too."

"It'll feel good in a moment, trust me," Percy told him.

"Have you done this before?"

"No."

"Then how do you know?"

"There was this Sex-Ed teacher that got really in-depth, okay?"

Nico laughed before Percy added another finger. Nico winced a little.

"It's alright, Nico-baby," Percy assured. "Just let your body get used to it."

"Okay."

Percy waited for a while until he scissored his fingers, stretching out Nico's passage. Nico bit his lip to not cry out in pain.

"God, Nico," Percy growled. "You're so tight around my fingers, baby."

"Per- Ah!" Nico cried out, feeling another finger slide into his hole and began to stretch him out. "Ow!"

"'M sorry, love," Percy apologized, bending over and whispering assurances in Nico's ear. "Everything's gonna be okay. It'll feel good in a moment, I promise."

"Mm, baby~" Nico moaned after a while as Percy was thrusting his fingers into him. "Ah! More!"

"Are you sure you want this, Nico?" Percy asked, taking his fingers out of Nico's warmth.

Nico whined from the emptiness. "Yes, please, Percy. I want you."

"I want you too," Percy told him. "Really bad."

Nico's eyes drifted down to Percy's still-clothed dick. "I see that."

Percy gave him a sarcastic look before kissing his boyfriend gently and lovingly. He checked the drawer next to them for condoms, because who knew if there were some at a motel as trashy as this one. Sure enough, there was three packaged condoms and a small bottle of lube. Percy silently thanked the heavens as he grabbed a condom and the bottle of lube.

Percy pulled off his boxers and stroked his erection a couple of times, moaning at the stimulation, before unwrapping the condom and pulling it over his dick. He then popped open the bottle of lube, poured some into the palm of his hand, and began to lather it onto his condom-clad erection, growling at the pleasure.

Nico watched him in lust as he stroked his own member, bucking his hips into his hand. Percy took Nico's hand off of his member and grabbed his own, aligning it with Nico's entrance.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course Percy. Please, I want you."

Percy nodded reluctantly, before pushing into Nico's heat slowly. Nico's teeth gritted as he felt Percy inside him. It was painful, but since Percy was lubed and he had fingered him, it didn't hurt as bad as it could've.

Percy groaned, feeling Nico's warm tightness around him. It felt so much better than jerking off.

"Oh, fuck, Nico," Percy moaned when he was fully seated inside his boyfriend. "You're so tight, holy shit."

"Mm," Nico hummed in response. He slowly adjusted to Percy's size before saying, "You can move now."

Percy obeyed, pulling out halfway and thrusting into him again, the pleasure increasing.

"Oh my god, mmh," moaned Percy as he continued to thrust faster into the midnight-haired boy.

Very, very slowly, the pain became pleasure as Percy continued to thrust, harder and faster.

"Ah! Percy! Yes, yes, yes!" Nico said, succumbing to the pleasure Percy was giving him. "Faster!"

"Holy shit, Nico, you feel so good around me," gasped Percy, nearly slamming into his boyfriend. "Oh God, so good."

Nico could feel his dick move against his walls and all the sensitive spots in his passage. The heat was slowly rising in his stomach. He hardly had time to warn Percy before he came harder than he ever had in his life, releasing all over his and Percy's chest and stomach. He rode out his high as Percy continued to thrust into him, feeling close as well. He moved faster and harder, desperate for release.

Eventually, he buried himself balls-deep into Nico's hole, releasing into the condom. Nico panted under him, drained from his intense orgasm. His throat hurt slightly from all of his moaning, and he was going to guarantee that his ass was going to hurt in the morning.

Percy hovered over his boyfriend, panting and recovering from all the pleasure, before pulling out of his entrance and disposing of the condom.

"Oh my God," Percy gasped as he collapsed at Nico's side on the bed. "That was amazing."

"Mmhmm," hummed Nico in response, who was already nearly asleep.

"I love you so much, Nico," Percy continued, placing a kiss on Nico's cheek.

Nico smiled slightly at the feeling of Percy kissing him, even though he couldn't see it. "I love you too, Perce."

Percy grinned before standing up and aiming for the bathroom for a wash rag. He wetted it in the sink and went back to the single bed, cleaning Nico's cum off of his boyfriend and himself. He tossed the soiled rag somewhere before pulling the covers over himself and his still very naked boyfriend, cuddling against him.

Percy wrapped an arm around him as Nico scooted into his boyfriend's body for warmth, although he already had plenty of that. Percy kissed his hair before nuzzling his nose into it. He smiled as he felt Nico's arm wrap around him as well. He loved him so much.

He closed his eyes and held Nico closer before hearing the unmistakable sound of keys unlocking the door to their room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 8.8K 15
Percy is the last standing out of the seven after the war against Gaea. After promised a month of free time, he visits home but gets sidetracked afte...
143K 4K 13
Nico di Angelo, son of Hades, has looked death straight in the eyes with complete confidence, not wavering a bit. But when it comes to a certain son...
52.9K 1.3K 26
((((COMPLETED)))) Percy Jackson is depressed and has succumbed to self destructive ways to release his frustration. Nobody notices a thing until Nico...
207K 5.9K 90
Annabeth Chase is a rebellious teen who only acts out for attention. She has a brain, but it seems like she's not using it. Percy Jackson is trouble...