The Girl In The Attic | Disco...

By SilentNiaAngel

(Discontinued To Work On Book) Biannca have locked in the attic of her family house from the age of seven. Lo... More

The Girl In The Attic [Poem]
The Girl In The Attic [Prologue]
The Girl in The Attic [Chapter 1]
The GIrl In The Attic [Chapter 2]
The Girl In The Attic [Chapter 2]
The GIrl In The Attic [Chapte 3]
The Girl In The Attic [Chapter 3]
The Girl In The Attic [Chapter 4]
The Girl In The Attic [Authour Note]

The Girl In The Attic [Chapter 1]

1.7K 62 55
By SilentNiaAngel

                                                      C H A P T E R O N E: T W O

                           I enter the quiet house feeling down. I always get that feeling when I enter the place where I was once happy but now it’s all mixed emotions. Hard to explain, by the emptiness of the house I knew mom was not home neither was dad. It was just I, alone to talk to the walls, with my sister in the attic.

I wanted so badly to see my sister to see how see was doing and if she’s OK even though I know I couldn’t see her. I quietly locked the front door, ran up the stairs and enter my room I drop my diary and bag on my bed took off my shoes and quietly went up the stairs to the attic. I kept looking behind hoping that no one was home that I didn’t know of as I crept up the squeaky stairs.

I took a deep breath when I reach the door before I silently knock.  At my first knock I didn’t hear anything. So I knock again and those are when I heard like drop something on the floor and settle back down.

“Biannca” I called softly but she didn’t answer.

“Biannca it’s your sister” I said as I look down the stairs if anyone was looking even though I know the house was empty, you never know when dad show up behind you angry as a lion.

“Mom?” I said

“No, Biannca it’s your sister Gianna” I said messing with the lock.

“Go away!” she shouted

“I’m not going to hurt you,” I said as I knee down to lock into the keyhole. I could hardly see anything only pitch darkness and a bit of sunlight creeping through the woods. I stood there trying to get a view of her. I run my eyes through the little hole until I saw her stuck in a corner with her knee up to her chin crying and rocking. She had on nothing but a torn dress.  As I was going to call her again, I heard someone cleared his or her throat behind me. I quickly got up and stare at my brother Dean with Amber his girlfriend.

“What are you doing there G?” he asked as Amber held onto his arm.

“Nothing” I said lying.

“You know you’re not allowed to go up there,” he said with an expression I couldn’t read.

“I just wanted—“I said a he cut me of saying “Amber why don’t you go into my room I’ll be there in a moment” he said. I watch as Amber kiss his cheek and ran down the hallway to Dean’s room. After Amber went into Dean’s room. Dean grabs me by arm and drags me into my bedroom.

“What the hell where you doing at that door?” he shouted at me. Squeezing tightly on my arms.

 “I wanted to see her,” I said

“You can’t,” he scolded

“Why?” I said trying to read his expression.

“Because we’re not allowed to,” he said

“But you can, by molesting her” I shouted at him

“I didn’t want to sit,” he shouted back at me

“But you did it, you follow dad to torment her and abuse her” I said pulling my arm from his grip. “She’s a human being just like us,” I shouted

“Listen!” he said pushing me against the wall.

“You’re lucky that I’m not telling dad that you were trying to get into the attic and you better not tell him that I brought Amber over” he said to me and walked out.

What the hell was wrong with him? All of a sudden he’s moody and taking it out on poor Biannca. I slowly closed my door and drop myself on the floor and dragged my bag off the bed with my diary and started to write out all my emotions and pains.

*  *   *

The screaming downstairs awaked me. I quickly ran down to see my father beating my mother and Dean in the corner watching instead of helping.  I stood there seeing my mother in blood on the floor and dress torn. As I was about to run in I felt my brother’s arm wrap around my waist.

“Let me go” I shouted above mom crying.  

“Gianna don’t,” he said trying to hold onto me.

“I can’t stand here and let dad beat mom to death!” I said still trying to get loose

“Please Gianna!” he begged.

“No!” I screamed as I hit him in the gut and he fell to the floor clutching his stomach in pain. As I was released from his grasp I quickly got up and ran to prevent my father from hitting my mother with a board.

“Gianna don’t!” she screamed as I hit my father with my shoes. Without even thinking his left hand hit me across my face.  My brother dragged me out of the room and into the bathroom. I quickly got out of his grips and ran back to the kitchen to help my mother.

I quickly glance at the broom that leaning on the counter. I took it up and ran up to my father hitting him in the back with the broom, and again on his shoulder sending him on the floor. I quickly drop the broom and rush over to my mother and try to pull her up when I felt something hit me in the back. Caught off guard I let go of my mother and held my back in pain. As I winced in pain I felt him lift me up and send me flying across the floor hitting my ankle.  I tried to get up but he came and started to hit me with the same board that he was using to hit mom as I heard my mother screaming “No!”

*   *  *

I felt something warm on my forehead as I blink my eyes open to see my brother wiping my face.

“Get away from me” anger framed my words.

“Gianna please” Dean pleaded

“Why didn’t you help?” I said with tears in my eyes as the memory of my father beating my mother flashed back in my mind.

“I couldn’t,” he nearly whispered.

“You could,” I said as I tried to get up leaning on the pillow.

“Dad warned me,” he said

“Warned you? So you could stay there and watch him murder our mother Dean!” I shouted

“Calm down, Gianna” he said holding onto my hand as he looked out the door.

“Calm down? I won’t watch my father beat my mother to death,” I said staring at him with tears in my eyes. “Where is mom?” I asked.

“She’s asleep,” he said.

“I cleaned her down an hour ago, she’s doing fine” he said

“Oh, so you’re a good Samaritan behind dads back” I retorted sarcastically

“It’s the best I can do,” he said with sadness in his voice.

“Why?” I asked hoping to get an answer

“I can’t explain,” he said

“Yes-“ I was cut off by the screaming of Biannca. I was about to get up when Dane held me down.

“Gianna please, you’ve got enough, let him let it out,” he said

“Not on Biannca, she doesn’t deserve this,” I said with tears running down my cheek.

“I know,” he said hugging me.

 ____________________________________________________________________

      I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER.... VOTE & COMMENT=) I'LL UPDATE SOON

             THANKS  TO HOMEINMYHEART FOR THE BEAUTIFUL BANNERS

                                            PLEASE VIEW THE TRAILER- I DID IT MYSELF

_____________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
16.7M 645K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
909K 20.8K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
71.4K 3.1K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...