One direction fanflic 'Louis'...

Bởi CharTomlinson23

Xem Thêm

One direction fanflic 'Louis' chapter'
One direction fanflic 'Niall's chapter'
One direction fanflic 'Zayn's chapter'
One direction fanflic 'Harry's chapter'
One direction fanflic 'Ellie's chapter'
One direction fanflic 'Livvy's chapter'

One direction fanflic 'Amy's chapter'

151 2 0
Bởi CharTomlinson23

AMY

I watched louis leave my gate from the window and i found myself smiling uncontrollably, mum walked into the hall and wanted to know everything but i just went up to my room and texted lou.

Lou-

Thanks again,cant wait to see you on sunday

Love Amy xxxxxxx

He replied quickly...

Ams-

Its alright,me neither I had alot of fun night babe

Love Lou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (haha beat u)

Aww he is so cute

Lou-

Haha you crazy boy, N-night babe

Love Amy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (now who wins? lol)

He must of been asleep, I cant wait to see him sunday. I fell asleep quickly because i was so tired from the date. It seems so weird to be saying that I havent had a boyfriend since well a boy called harry who was a total prick. I went on a DATE a date and it went well with a boy i love....OMG did i just say that...I love him?yeah i do. I know i havent known him very long, but a week is long enough to love someone!

I woke up to find a text from louis recieved at midnight:

Ams-

Hey babe I know you are probably already asleep, but just wanted to say good morning so if your reading this when you get up good morning babe :D. Spending the day with harry and liam, but will see you sunday at 6. Txt you later, dont worry about replying I won't be able to talk until tonight,I will Txt you then babe.

Love Lou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I didnt reply as he said not to but saturday was boring looking after alfie and his friend callum while mum was at work I took them to the park and they played on the swings while I got all my homework out of the way. I took them home and made them dinner, it was alfies birthday so i made him a cake while they were upstairs, but it wouldn't stick together so I called lottie for backup and she brought eddie because they were on a date when I called her.

She fixed the cake while I kept the boys upstairs and after ordering a pizza, mum came home and alfies friends arrived for dinner. To keep my company lottie and ben stayed. There were ten 7 year old boys to entertain for the night: Alfie,Callum,Max,Charlie,Matthew,George,Michael,Greg,James and Toby. First we served them the pizza on pirate plates and then we gave alfie the cake and got some good pictures of him blowing out his candles. In the lounge me,mum,lottie and eddie ate the other pizza we ordered for us. We then gave them ice cream and had some ourselves.

After dinner and dessert we set up all their sleeping bags in the lounge and put a film on for them to watch,they fell asleep by 8 and then lottie and ben left.

"Thanks for helping out so much tonight guys" I said as I waved them out

"It was fun, see you monday Amy"lottie said as they left

The next morning we waved all the boys goodbye until Greg was the only one left, me alfie and Greg played some board games for a bit before there was a ring on the doorbell. I rushed to the door to find a handsome blonde boy with braces about my age standing there staring at me.

"Hi sorry I am so late,traffic, I am Niall, I have seen you round school, I am greg's big brother" I was so relieved he wasnt his dad

"Hi I am Amy, but you probably know that haha"

Greg ran into his brothers legs

"Hi bro, one sec i need a pee"

He ran to the toilet

"Haha sorry about him, I hope he wasnt alot of trouble"Niall apologised

"Its okay they were all so cute, all a little annoying,but thats brothers right?"

"Yeah...hey I was just wondering what you are doing monday night me and best mate zayn are throwing a party at his house and wondered if you wanted to come as my date?"

I didnt know how to tell him I like louis, I wasnt exactely his girlfriend, but we were dating.

"Well I would love to come to your party, but not as your date sorry I am kind of dating someone right now, can i bring him?" I apologised

"Yeah thats fine dont worry about it! heres my number txt me later and I will tell you the details"

He passed me a bit of paper with a number on

"Okay sure"

Greg ran out of the toilet, me and alfie waved them goodbye as they got into his dads car. Niall was so sweet, but I love lou and at least we have something to do monday now. It was already 5 oclock by the time I had made me and alfie some lunch and I needed to get ready for my date with Lou.I ran upstairs and got changed into my new shorts and my hollister vest top- It was boiling outside so it would be fine. As I was doing my makeup and hair I got a text from Lou:

-Ams

Can't wait to see you soon, we are going to the cinema to see the vow, heard its sad were waterproof makeup I aint going to nandos with a clown. Haha jks babe see you in half an hour.

Love Lou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (seriously WATERPROOF) luv ya xxxxxxxx

I was ready whew made it just in time for the doorbell to go I kissed my mum and alfie bye and told them not to wait up,even though my mum invited louis in I gave her a look and she took it back- THANK GOD!

We got the train into town and in the cinema bought toffee popcorn- our favourite and a coke to share (two straws). We sat talking while the adverts were on, being shushed by people so we moved to the back of the cinema even though we hadn't paid for premiere!

"We are such rebels babe, this is where people come to snog in the movies!"whispered louis

"Really? I didn't know that!" Haha I did and I was wishing he would kiss me

"Well we will just have to carry on the tradition! won't we?"he whispered

"If we must"

We both ended up laughing until he leaned in to me really close and held me close to his body and we ended up snogging for a few minutes I has to pull away in the end because we hadnt realised the film had started. We watched about half an hour of the film until he put his arm round me and i snuggled into his shoulder like we did at my house on our first date. He leaned in to my ear and whispered to me...

"Hey, so I know there has only been two dates but I love you Ams, I hope you love me too, so lets make this official,will you be my girlfriend?"

I didn't think he needed an answer so I just put my arm round his neck pulled him tight and we kissed for another few minutes before i said...

"Yeah alright then, got no betters offers"

Haha we both ended up laughing, we enjoyed the rest of the film it was really sad, but neither of us cried because we were too happy.

After the film we walked down to nandos it was about 8 oclock by now and I was suprised we got a table, until lou told me he had already booked us a table out the back.We walked out there to find one two seater table with lights lighting up the patio and roses everywhere (so romantic). I told him all about Alfie's birthday party, lottie and eddie coming to the rescue,Niall (he seemed happy I had turned niall down because of him) and finally niall's party. I then realised I hadn't txted Niall:

Niall-

This is Amy sorry for not texting I forgot what are the details for the party and can I bring my 7 mates?

Amy xxxx

He replied by the timeour first course had appeared.

Amy-

Hi, it is 106 Chalkwell avenue and its 8 until whenever really but zayn's dad will be back at 6 in the morning so we need everyone out by then. See you there.

Niall xxxx

Me and Louis ended up calling harry,liam,lottie,ellie,livvy and ben to telling them all to come. They all agreed thankfully.The rest of the dinner was really nice with Lou, my boyfriend. I just love saying that my boyfriend louis tomlinson I am just so happy with him. We also came up with nicknames for each other he is Boobear and I am Babydoll. I like his better, but I guess thats cause I came up with it.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

37.8K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
152K 15K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
220K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
339K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...