One direction fanflic 'Niall's chapter'

NIALL

Me, Tito and Zayn were shopping in Sainsburys for Party supplies we got vodka shots and other alchohol,coke and water. Doritos and dips, loads more crisps, a new stereo, films,disco ball. This was gonna be the best party ever, but all I could think about was Emily and how to ask to be my date to this party. You see zayn didn't used to get girlfriends he was just a bad boy player, but now he is dating Tito he has softened up alot and they both want me to get a girlfriend thats why I asked out Amy when I didn't really know her. I have liked this girl Emily for a year now and Zayn rekons she likes me too,but I am too nervous to ask her out and recently she has been going out with a guy called Zack. Wait I have 1 unread text...

-Niall

Hi, I was wondering if you could meet me in chalkwell park in an 1hour and excited for your party tonight

Emily xxxx PS. bring food

"oh lala your girlfriend need you? what does she want?" teased zayn

Tito poked him

"Stop teasing him zayn, I think its cute Niall, what does she want?"

I read out the text to them

"I better go and pick up some food on the way, you got it from here guys?"I said

"Yeah mate don't worry about, just be back before 8 I need my host buddy"

I handed him a 20 pound note

"I will pay you the rest later, I won't be late byee"

I walked out the door and crossed the road to the indian restaraunt and got a small takeaway, I then hopped on a bus to chalkwell park and met Emily by the swings, as I walked up to her I saw she was crying.

"Hey Emz whats up?" I tried to act cool

She starting properly crying as I handed her a korma

"Its Zack, I just dumped him I called you straight away because anyone else would judge me" YES! I thought it my head this is my chance, must be fate, but I had to act sympathetic.

"Noo I liked him,why Emz?" I tried but I may have overdone it

"I saw him feeling up Maddy earlier by the benchs over there, why aren't there any nice boys out there?" she moaned

"Well there are...me! ahaha joking. I know you just got out of that relationship with Zack, but he is a prick to cheat on you so I was wondering if you would like to be my date to mine and Zayn's party tonight?"

She finished her mouthful and swallowed

"Yes....actually I would love to be your date Niall"

"Okay so lets finish this food and get back to mine to get changed and greet some party people"

We finished our food and got home by 7oclock, got changed and people started to arrive, we were gonna be Up all night!!