One direction fanflic 'Zayn's chapter'

ZAYN

Me and Tito had finished off the shopping and got back to my house and started to set up everything for the party, Niall still wasn't back, but he had plenty of time. We set out the alchohol and paper cups, blew up some balloons and blowing them up was a laugh with Tito when they shriveled up and we fell apart laughing(we are so immature). We set out the crisps too in bowls on all the tables. We  then got dressed i wore a white shirt and jeans.

I waited downstairs for Tito she came down and look stunning in a beautiful short purple dress with black heels,her hair was in braids and her eyes were as brown as chocolate and her lips were as red as a rose. I know this sounds sappy but she was beautiful, she came up to me and we kissed for about a minute.We made last minute adjustments.

Niall got home at about 7oclock with Emily and they got ready, Niall wore a white t-shirt and jeans, Emily wore a black dress and bright pink heels just as always.They were ready just as everyone was arriving. First came Mark and Sara and then Niall's friend Amy arrived with her boyfriend Louis and all their friends harry and ellie, liam,livvy and george, lottie and ben were last to arrive.

Me and Tito danced for a few songs, then I went to th toilet and came back and she was dancing with Mark, him hand was TOO LOW (if you know what I mean!) and her arms were slung round his neck IT WAS A FAST SONG!! he leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips and she slipped her hands down his back.

"Tito what the fucking hell do you think your doing!??!?!" I screamed

"No zayn! Its not what it looks like!" She explained as her hands were still round his neck, I looked at him then her and her arms dropped to her side and mark stepped away. I leaned in and Punched Mark in the mouth, Tito ran over to mark laying on the floor bleeding from from his mouth.

Everyone stood still and stared

"GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" zayn screamed to mark

"Zayn we were both drunk, I am so sorry I love you! Will you forgive me" Tito explained

"Okay but that Fucking idiot needs to get out my house....NOWWWW!!!"

Mark fled Sara running after him