One direction fanflic 'Harry's chapter'

HARRY

Me and Ellie have been together since as long as I can remember. Well actually since year2 we have been dating. I was wondering whether it was too familiar and whether 'I love you' meant anything to either of us anymore.All my friends have been pushing me to dump her and play the field anyway.Maybe I should dump her, I decided I would because we just needed a break. To see if there really was anything there anymore.

At the party on monday...

"Hey Ellie jellie, can we talk babe?"

"Yeah course Harribo!" We walked outside into the street

"So whats up smartie?" she said

(Please ignore the cute nicknames,its just what we do)

" Well I was just wondering..."

I looked to my left into the party through zayn's window and all i saw were about 10 faces pressed up against the window watching us. They could see i had seen them and casually walked back into the party, looking over their shoulders every few seconds.

"You know how long we have been dating and whether there are still feelings there, does 'I love you' really mean anything after 8 years? I just think we need a break."

She nodded and stormed into the party, I guess we are over then. - awkward, I walked back into the party. As I got in the door Natalie approached me...

"Hi sexii, sos to hear bout you and Ellie, was probs for the best though, you just weren't right for eachother.Lets dance"

She grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the dance floor.She was obviously so deperate because she put her arms round my neck straight away and kissed me on the cheek. I looked over to Ellie and she was dancing with some guy and he leant in and pecked her on the lips, she leant in and they kissed, not a peck, not a kiss, A SNOG. We only just broke up? I tried to make her jealous by snoggin natalie but all it did was make me feel worse. I pulled away and ran to the bathroom, maybe I had a little too much to drink. I was vommiting for about an hour, I then my way into the kitchen to find ellie sitting by herself. I sat across from her...

"Hey...Ellie jellie"

"Oh hi..."

She gave me the evils

"Babe I shouldnt have dumped you please can we get back together? Ellie jellie?"

"No, I love you Harry, but I just can't trust you anymore!"

She left and went back to the party.

I spent about an hour planning how to ask her out again, I was ready, this is it- why am i sweating? Here it goes...

I walked through the crowd of people in the front room and winked at the DJ, he played perfect two. Everyone made a circle and ushed ellie into it with me, I showed her what I had behind my back...