Destined with the Bad Girl ➸...

By screamingcamren

It's hard to pretend to love someone when you don't. But it's harder to deny you're in love when you already... More

Note Before Read || Prologue
Hate at First Sight Truly Exist
PFH: No Girlfriend? No Boyfriend? No Worries, We Got You!
The Doomed Proposal
Wait! So I'm Really Married?! and I'm Now Mrs. Jauregui?!
Am I Still a Virgin?!
Hot Sauce is the New Tomato Juice
Silly Me! I Thought It's Connect the Dots
Your Knight in Shining Blue Boxer is Here to Save You
Team Camila, We Won!
I'm Jealous and You Know Why
Her Fierce Green Eyes is My Favorite One
Mission X: Ruin Camila and Shawn's Date at All Cost
The Battle Between the Heart and the Mind
Camila
I...I Think I'm Falling for Her
That was... That was Super Awkward
What Now, Lauren Jauregui?!
Angels Can Be a Confessed Sinner Too
Oh Boy, I Smell Trouble
Stars. Fireworks. A Symphony. All the Everything
It's Home. I'm at Home With Her
2020 Bonnie and Clyde
Prom? How About No
You're My Muse to Every Song That I'll Write
The "Who Comes First? Chicken or Egg?" Argument
Today on Dr. Phil- Camila "The Horrible Driver" Cabello
The Hauntings of the Past
Special Chapter - Normani
Lauren's Side of Truth
When Tornado Meets Volcano
I'll Ride Till I Die. With You, My Love.
It's Always About the Consequences
The Moon and the Sun
Our Own Paradise and Warzone
I'm Too Blind to See the End Has Begun.
The New Beginning
The Taste of Her Own Medicine
Camila's Wicked Games
Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater
Melt a Little Ice Princess
Then Make Me Need You
You are Summer to My Winter Heart
I Hope You Forgive Me For That
Begin Again
The Wedding Proposal
The Truth About Lauren
Friendships and Closure
The Perfect Master Plan
Slowly Taking Toll
Jealousy is a Very Dangerous Game
The Letter
I Am Meant to Love Her, It's as Simple as That
Clark Zachary Cabello Jauregui
Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer
Keeping Up With Shawmila
The Birthday Bash
I Lost My Sun. I Lost You
Mrs. KM
Lauren Michelle Mendes
Will You Be the Sun or the Pouring Rain?
The Special Donor
Two Strangers Who Shared a Lot of Memories
I Will See You on the Finish Line
After All, Soulmates Always End Up Together
Epilogue: Mrs. And Mrs. Jauregui

Your Friendly Neighborhood, Jerk Mcdouche Pants

4.6K 437 31
By screamingcamren

I hope I made you feel something because you made me feel everything.
- Gemma Troy

~
~
~
Chapter 6
Lauren's POV

While Alessia was busy riding my dick, bouncing up and down that makes her boobs bounce as well, I was busy sniffing Amphetamines known as Speed to give me a burst of energy and increase my excitability. It also increases the pleasure I'm currently feeling right now. I feel like I'm laying on the top of the clouds. No room for sadness, only happiness-so much happiness.

After I finished sniffing 5 grams of it, it put it back inside the drawer of my side table and focus my attention to this living goddess in front of me. I cupped her breast, pinching her pinkish nipples, causing her to moan.

"You're doing a very great job, baby!"

"Am I?" Alessia asked in a flirty and alluringly voice before she leaned down to own my lips. She caress my biceps softly as I turn our body around, making me on top of her, "Yes, baby. I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight until you can't stand up."

Alessia giggled before she bit my earlobes, "I like that idea." I smirk as I started to trail down my kiss from her lips down to her neck, her breast, her perfect toned abs, until my kisses reached her wet throbbing pussy. As I'm about to eat her out, my phone suddenly ring out loud like shit across the room.

[Ringtone playing in the background: MONKEY, IT'S YOUR MAMA CALLING! PICK IT UP, BABY! YOUR SEXY HOT MAMA MISS YOU ALREADY... 🎶🎶]

My face immediately crumpled at the ringtone my Mom set up for her contact number. As you can see, it was very awful and horrible. Very embarrassing for me. Everytime I try to change it to more Professional and Normal ringtone, there's no day Clara won't nagged me about it and eventually, she gets mad at me so I have no choice but to let it be. At first I was like, Maybe it's okay. Maybe I'm just overreacting to it. Until I realized how really embarrassing it is in public. The reason why she wanted her ringtone to be like this is for me to easily notice if she's calling me. Now, this ringtone doesn't only get my attention but as well as everyone. Like literally EVERYONE else around me.

I tried to ignore it and focus on this intense happenings in front of me instead. I slip my tongue inside of her wet folds but instead of hearing a moan coming from her, I heard a series of giggles so I pulled away and sit on top of her, making Lauren Jr. to rest against her belly, "What's with the giggle?"

"Sorry. I just..." And another giggle as my phone rings again, "...I just can't believe a play girl like Lauren Jauregui is still seen as a child. Monkey? It's so cute."

"No, It's not! It's horrible. Besides, my name is Lauren. Lo for short or Laur but my parents love to call me Monkey every single time for some weird fucking reason even themselves can't even explain!"

Alessia pinched my chin gently with a smile plastered on her lips, "Lo, Laur, Monkey, Lauren, whatever it is, you're still cute. A perfectly fine lady. I love you."

"I love you too." I leaned in to give her a quick kiss, "Let me get it first." I smiled at her before I hurriedly run towards my kitchen counter where my phone is and answer her call.

"What?!"

"What took you so long to pick up your phone?"

"I'm busy, Mom! What do you want?"

"I just want to inform my little Monkey that we will arrive at Newyork's airport tomorrow afternoon."

"Okay?"

"Also, your Father and I are expecting to have a dinner with your wife. And since you're married already, I assumed you two are already living in one house now, right?"

"Living in one house?!" I asked a little bit louder with furrowed eyebrows.

Oh no! I don't want to leave this penthouse cause this place is legit paradise. But I'm sure as hell my parents will kill me if they ever find out I'm living in this kind of places with strippers all over the place.

"Y-yeah. Ofcourse Mom, we are." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Great! For the mean time, Your dad, Brie and I will crash at your place. It's also a chance for me to get to know your wife...?"

"Camila."

"Right, Camila."

I massage the temple of my head at this not so good idea of my Mom. This is so stressful for me! How on earth can I convince Camila to live with me in one house? I'm sure as hell she will never agree with this. And even though I pour her drink a dozen of sleeping powder so I can drag her to the house without any complain and protest coming from her, I'm sure she'll leave as fast as she can when she wakes up.

"See you tomorrow, Monkey. Love u!"

"Love u too, Mom." Then I ended the call, throwing my phone across the room.

"You looked stress." I walk back to the bed but Alessia is already standing, still naked. Once our eyes met, a very seductive smirk plastered on her lips.

"I am. Are you going to make my stress go away?"

"Let's see what I can do." Alessia smiled before she pulled the chair and motion me to take a seat, so I did. Her legs straddle on me as she's now sitting comfortably against my lap, "If you touch me, I'll stop." Then a very seductive instrumental started playing around the room while she's giving me a very sexy lap dance.

Due to the Amphetamines that I sniffed, I can feel my dick erecting once again despite of having a rough round two sex with her awhile back. I breathed out while watching how the cheeks of her pussy slide through the head of my dick. She grind at me with her hands squeezing my breast. Her eyes that was filled with lust are darted straight to my now dark green orbs while biting her lower lips. And everytime my dick and her wet folds touches, Alessia can't help not slip a very seductive moan. She wrapped her arms around my neck, sliding her touch inside of mouth. We fought for dominance but I let her win this time so I can get to experience what it feels like to be a bottom. I tried so hard not to touch her even though I'm so tempted to.

"Let me fuck you again baby, please." I pleaded as my green eyes slowly turning into black.

"I like you begging." Alessia whispered against my lips, grabbing my dick. She caress it gently that caused my back to arch, seeking for more contact.

Fuck!

I can't take it anymore so I wrapped my arms around her waist as I leaned in and own her lips once again. I kissed her with so much eagerness, so much want and Alessia gives back the same feeling as she deepen our kiss, "I want you so badly, baby. So bad." I whispered in between our lips as Alessia crash her lips on me once again with a smirk written on her lips.

Seconds later, she's riding on my dick again as moan continuously filled the room, setting everything on fire.

***

After I took a shower, I took the box of cigarette from my desk and light it up as I marched towards where my JEEP was parked. I slip my hand through my pocket to get my phone so I can text Camila.

To: The Most Ugly Virgin I've ever met
Goodmorning, Fugly! I'll pick you up today, okay? Wait for me. ❤️
sent: 6:12 am

After I hit the send button, I buckle up my seat belt and revive the engine of my car as I started to drive off towards her house. Couple minutes later, I finally arrived in front of their house. I honked a couple of times to make my presence known but instead of Camila, it was Dinah who was marching towards my car.

Oh! She's finally back, how great! I wonder when will Normani and Shawn too so the traitor gang can be complete once again.

Dinah open the passenger door and settle comfortably at the passenger seat.

"Where's-"

Dinah cut me off by looking at me straight in the eyes with a very serious face as she speak, "-We need to talk, Lauren."

"About?" I still asked anyway even though I clearly know what this conversation all about.

"About Camila."

"What about her?"

"Why Camila? Of all the girls in Carolton why did you picked her?"

I chuckled, "Calm down, Dinah. I didn't picked her because I want to. It just happened."

"It just happened? Have you forgotten that Camila was in Normani's circle of friends?"

"No. Besides, so what? Camila is no longer a kid for Normani to protect her like I'm some kind monster, right?" I stare blankly at Dinah, "Right, Dinah? You know me."

"I know you, Lauren. But in the past 2 years until now, I don't."

"Ofcourse, you don't. How will you know when all of you turn your back on me when I needed my bestfriends the most, right?! Only Ally was there. Only Ally believed in me."

"We didn't turn our back on you, Lauren. It was you who let yourself drown in misery because of her death."

"Did I? So you believe me when I say I didn't kill her?"

"Ofcourse, I believed you Lauren. Keana's death was no one's fault. You should stop blaming yourself."

"Then where were you when I needed you the most? You basically chose Normani over me!"

"I didn't choose which side I'm on, Lauren! I don't want to be unfair to either you or Normani. I tried to reach out, didn't I? But you always shut me down because you already conclude to yourself that I left you. I didn't, Lauren. I never did and that's the truth."

"I don't know what to say anymore."

"You don't have to say anything. At least now you know the side of my truth. At least I hope you understand now."

"If Camila wasn't here, I'll go now. Do you...want to come with me?"

"Did you just ask me if I want to?" Dinah chuckled, "Ofcourse, I dead ass want to! It's been awhile since you and I go to school together and I...I already missed it. I missed my bestfriend."

Dinah offered her hand on me with a tight lipped smile plastered on her lips, "Team Laurinah?"

I chuckled as I hold Dinah's hand like the old times, "Team Laurinah."

***

Camila's Pov

As soon as I open my locker, I put inside my tumbler, some of my books that I won't need for today's Law on Taxation class and most importantly, my phone. I don't want that douche to disturb me in my class again by sending nonsense text messages just like what happened yesterday. I close my locker and about to walk straight to my classroom when I didn't notice that I bump into someone I have no clue who.

"Watch where you're going, Bitch!" The girl says snidely, pushing me away from her. I stumble as I tripped over my feet, crashing to the floor with my arm catching the corner of the lockers as I land.

She glares down at me and that's when I realized that I bumped to one of the famous cheerleader squads of Carolton University. And the girl who pushed me was no other than Camila Althea Davis who happens to have a same name as I am. But hey! I'm more gorgeous than her (In my own eyes, ofcourse). As I seize my moment on the floor, Camila D. and her three other friends stand in front of me with a sharp glare.

That! That girl is Camila Althea Davis. She got the reputation of being the second Queen B around here in the University. The girl on her left was...

Addison Claire Reid, another famous cheerleader.

And then there's Allison Stephanie Faulkerson and lastly...

Chloe Berlin Martinez. All of them are cheerleaders. All of them are like magnets who easily get the guy they want without breaking a sweat, including the man of my dreams, Shawn Peter Mendes.

And then there's me...

(Yup, I told you I was the greatest nerd you will ever meet).

"This is her?" Chloe pointed at me with a sarcastic chuckle, "Oh my god! I can't believe Lauren just married a tweed like her." They all started to laugh. Though they are the most second well-known group in this University, I would never bow down to them. I mean, I didn't bow down to Lauren who happens to be the most superior in this University, how much more to them.

"Who are you calling a tweed, huh?!" I tried to stand up but Allison push my shoulder, causing my back to hit against the locker, "Stay down, Bitch!"

"Camila, gurl, don't tell me you've lost to this," Addison look at me from head to toe before she speak again, "Destitute, Cheap nerd, and foul-smelling person like her?"

"Shut up! And please Addi, don't call me Camila. Starting today, y'all will call me Althea. I don't want to share a name with this bitch!"

I glare sharply at the four of them who's giving me a devilish smirk, "Who told you I'm a smelly-person, huh?" I asked before I kick Camila-I mean, Althea since I don't want to share a name with this bitch as well. Her three tentacles immediately check their friend out so I took my time to fetch my things and started to run away to save my ass from the trouble but I guess it's already too late when one of them pulled my hair back.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?!" Addison and Chloe hold both of my arms. I tried to resist, trying to free myself from their grip but they're way too stronger than me. Seconds later, Althea and Allison are now standing tall in front of me.

"Listen to me very carefully, you bitch! First, you stole Shawn's attention away from me and now you even stole Lauren? You're such a whore!" Althea lift up her hand in the mid air to slap me. I use all of my strength to free my arms from Chloe and Addison's grip so I can protect myself at least but it's all useless. And at this very moment where I have no other choice left but to accept that slap, I close my eyes and wait for her palm to hit my cheek.

How I wish superheroes were real. My Spider-Man, where are you?

A couple of seconds passed by and all I can hear was a complete silent and no palm hit my cheek. What's going on? I slightly open my eyes and I was surprise to see Lauren holding Althea's hand.

"L-Lauren?" She asked, stuttering. Althea's voice suddenly filled with nervousness as her face looks frighten at the sight of my Lauren. Spider-Man didn't come to my aid but a jerk like Lauren does. Even so, I'm still thankful she saved my ass from getting slap by this bitch.

"What the hell are you doing to my wife?!" Lauren pushed Althea, causing the blonde girl to stumble on the floor. Addison and Chloe immediately let go of my arms as they quickly run to Althea's side, helping the blonde girl to get back on her feet.

"I'm telling you, no one, NO ONE can hurt my wife, do you all understand me? If you harass the love of my life ever again, I won't think twice of kicking your ass out of here! Get lost!" Lauren wrapped her arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to her.

Althea glare sharply at me, "I won, Bitch!" I mouthed while looking at her with a smile on my face. I watch her and her little puppy walk away, feeling the defeat of their own dark scheme.

"Okay, show's over." I pushed Lauren's arm away from me, distancing myself a little from her.

"Your arm." The green eyed girl spoke while holding my arm. I see I've got a gash down my arm from where I fell. There's also a blood trickling down towards my elbow.

"I'm okay." I wipe away the blood using my hand. The green eyed girl took her handkerchief, roll it, and tie it against the small wound on my arm as cover since we don't have any band-aid in hand.

"I'm so close at flirting those girls. Have you seen them? They're so gorgeous as hell!"

"Those are really your type, hmm? Bitches with trashy attitude."

"Hey! All I care about is their looks. Besides, I'll only date them for a week or two. It's not like I'm settling in a relationship."

"Whatever." I took my stuff and put the strap of my bag against my shoulder, "Thanks for saving me." Then I started to walk away when Lauren suddenly grab my arm, turning me around to face her. She's wearing a smile from ear to ear while looking at me.

What did I even say for her to smile like that?

"What did you say? I didn't hear it. It's kinda loud in here."

"Loud? Seriously?" I asked with a raised eyebrow while looking at the green eyed girl cause I can't hear any noise at all. It's either I'm deaf or she's hallucinating.

"Just...hurry up and say it!"

I took a sighed as I rolled my eyes on her, "I said thank you, Jerk Mcdouche Pants. Happy now?" Then all of a sudden, Lauren pulled me in for a hug.

What's up with her? She's acting so weird today.

"I love it when you're like this. Except for calling me Jerk Mcdouche Pants. Such a weirdo." Lauren back her head away a little, planting a soft kiss on my cheeks.

"Stop-" The sight of Mani and Shawn cut me off from talking. I quickly push Lauren away from me and flash a very awkward smile while looking at my bestfriend and the man I'm inlove with, "M-Mani, Shawn, hi! Since...when did you came back?"

"This afternoon." Shawn answered with his dreamy brown eyes darted straight to Lauren.

"Come here, Mila." Mani took my arm and pull me closer to her.

"I didn't do anything. I just save her from those sexy girls from the cheer leading squad."

"Is the kiss on the cheeks part of your hero act too?" I glance at Mani. Her expression was calm and yet her voice was obviously filled with rage and anger.

Instead of saying anything, the green eyed girl just let out a mischievous grin before she walk away from us. As soon as Lauren is now out of our sight, Mani and Shawn quickly check up on me with a worried look on their face.

"You guys, I'm okay." I chuckled.

"Did that jerk touch you, harass you or something?" Shawn was quick to asked with a concern look on his face. Though I know it's just a friendly kind of worried, I still appreciate it that somehow he cares about me.

And I really, really miss this guy than more than anything!

"Mila, we've heard what happened. How?" Mani curiously asked. Ofcourse, she's pertaining to the wedding that took place a couple of days ago. I mean, it's very impossible to hide it from them when our faces are literally glued to every corner of the Campus with everyone calling me Mrs. Jauregui.

"I-" I didn't finish what I'm saying when my stomach suddenly growl very loudly, "-I'm hungry." I chuckled, "Why don't we grab some lunch first then I'll tell you everything?"

Shawn giggled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, "Sure thing, you dork."

***

The five of us are eating our lunch all together at the cafeteria just like the usual. Actually, I kinda miss this scenario. Except for I really love this one. Most of the time, Shawn was sitting between Normani and Dinah, the one's in front of me. But right now, Ally's the one sitting with them and Shawn sitting next to me. Throughout our entire lunch, our conversation revolved to Lauren and I's deal and how we got married. Ally was chuckling the entire story, Dinah had her eyes widen in surprise even though she already knew about it, Shawn with a knitted eyebrows (Jealous, maybe?), and Mani who's not very happy with it.

"That jerk!" I heard Mani hissed after I finished telling everything. I don't know the back story between Mani and Lauren that much. All I know is that, Mani hates Lauren. Period. And it's not just a simple hate. Mani had this grudge towards the green eyed girl that was coming from somewhere deep. I'm really curious though but everytime I'll ask one of them or Mani herself, the topic was quick to dismiss. Sometimes, I really do feel that Mani is one of Lauren's ex and that Lauren dumped Mani that's why she anger the green eyed girl way too much.

"That's it. And no one has to know about this deal so..."

"How long this nonsense will last?" Shawn curiously asked. I shrugged my shoulders before I speak, "No idea."

"I know everyone hates the idea. But right now, we have no choice but to bare this. This is the only way for Mila to survive the entire 4 years here in Carolton." - Ally

"Ally's right. Besides, I think nothing bad will happen." - Dinah

Okay? What the hell is their conversation all about? This that still revolves around the deal or...?

Normani scoff pretty loudly, "She doesn't change at all! And she will never be, that's for sure!" Then Normani stand up from her seat and look at me straight in the eyes, "Mila, you better listen to me. If you love your life, you better stay away from that jerk! She will bring nothing but chaos to you. Worst, death!" Then Normani started to walk away, leaving me confused.

"I'll go after her." Dinah and Ally followed Normani. That's when I realize that I'm all alone in the table with Shawn.

"Don't mind Normani. She really tend to get so emotional when it comes to her."

"Lauren?"

Shawn nodd his head in response with his eyes fix on his food.

"Why?"

"Because there's a horrible thing that happened in the past. And...it really affects Normani."

"Is...Normani one of Lauren's ex?"

Shawn chuckled, "No, you nut." His eyes landed on me for a second as small frown creep on his lips, "Her bestfriend died. Actually, ours. Lauren's the one to blame."

I can feel my throat drying up after hearing what Shawn just spilled. Now it all makes sense to me all the anger Normani was feeling towards the green eyed girl. But...just because they're my friends doesn't mean I'll jump into conclusion that they're right. I don't want to be bias. As much as possible, I want to be fair. Though Lauren was a huge asshole when it comes to me, she's still a human and also tend to get emotional like everyone else. I know what it feels like to be judged by someone and got accused of something I didn't do. It hurts, trust me. And I don't want to feel that again so why would I do that to Lauren by jumping into a hunch that they're right without knowing the whole story?

"How can you say so? If she's really the one to blame then why is it that she's a free woman and not rot in jail?"

Shawn breathed out, "I don't want to go that further, Camila. Everything was just...still hurts until now."

I nodd my head and caress his back gently to comfort him, "I understand. Sorry for pushing the topic further. I shouldn't ask that."

"It's okay." Shawn smiled sweetly. And that smile ladies and gentleman sends a warm feeling in my heart. And if I'm not mistaken, he's trying to melt me using his sexy gorgeous brown eyes by staring at me pretty intensely. If he's not my friend, I'll quickly jump into conclusion that he wants to kiss me right here, right now.

But what if...

"It's okay." Shawn smiled sweetly. His soft beautiful hand touches my cheek, stroking it lovingly then tuck a few strands of my hair behind my ears, "Sometimes I dream about you and me, in a fairy tale. You are my princess, my soon-to-be-queen, and I am your prince charming, your knight in shining armour. And we will live happily ever after."

I can feel my cheeks blushing while staring straight on his eyes. Shawn, baby, kiss me already!!

"Camila, I..."

"I what, Shawn?"

"Love..."

Come on, say it! Say that you love me too for I will give everything to be your darling.

"Baby, you're finally back!" My daydreaming got interrupted when someone called Shawn. Dang it!

I shift my eyes infront, only to see Althea and her three little puppies who's giving me a sharp glare.

"Oh hey, Ca-" I cleared my throat at the sight of what I'm currently seeing. Camila fucking Althea Davis is kissing my man right in front of my face. I...I feel like I want to slap someone-Oh, I forgot! I'm just a friend so I'mma head out and just act as if what I saw didn't affect me that much.

I grab my stuff and stand up from my seat as these two continue their make out session. Althea straddling her legs around Shawn's waist with her eyes shot open. She's looking at me with a devilish smirk plastered on her lips while she's kissing Shawn.

Whatever.

I turn around, only to collide my body with someone. Or should I say with Lauren.

What is she even doing here?

Her green eyes was darted on Shawn and Althea who's still making out before shifting her eyes on me.

"No! No, I know what you're-" Before I could finish what I want to say, Lauren already crashed her lips against mine. None of us are kissing each other back. Our lips are pressed to each other that's all.

I felt the green eyed girl wrapping her arms around my waist, turning me around so I can see Shawn and Althea. Her eyebrows furrowed while looking at me and Lauren. Seconds later, she pulled away from Shawn as irritation can easily be seen on her face.

"Whoa!" Shawn breathed out while touching his swollen lips whereas Althea was glaring sharply at us, "Fuck!" The blonde girl groaned, storming off along with her three puppies.

Before Shawn could lay his eyes on us, I quickly pulled away from Lauren, "What was that?!" I asked, almost whispering.

"Nothing." The green eyed girl respond like nothing happened.

"Nothing? Are you insane? No kissing remember??"

"As far as I'm concern, I can do whatever I want."

"No! You can't just appear right in front of me and kiss me like we're a thing!"

Lauren let out a chuckle, "Come with me." Then she grab my hand and drag me away from the cafeteria.

"Let go! Can't you see I'm with someone?!"

"He's not important."

I pulled my hand away from her with all of my strength, "He is!"

Lauren raised her right eyebrow while looking at me, "Don't tell me he's the unlucky guy?"

"It's none of your business, alright?" I turn my back on her but the green eyed girl hold my shoulder to prevent me from going further, "I need my babysitter right now."

This time, it's my turn to have my eyebrow raised. Don't tell me...that babysitter she's talking about is me?

"I...I'm not you're babysitter, okay?"

"Oh yes, you are! In case you forgot, I'm paying your tuition fee so you can stay here in this University. If it weren't for my aid, you probably already in Miami cleaning-"

"Shhhsshshshsh," I cut her off, placing my shush finger on her lips to shut her mouth, "Alright, fine! I'll go with you."

Lauren smiled before she reach for my hand and hold it tightly, "Great! Let's go then."

***

"Where are we?" I asked as soon as the car pulled at the side. It was a village full of houses, ofcourse. I'm sure this is not her house cause this person doesn't know how to live in this kind of place. She's more used on living where the orgy parties usually was held so...

"You'll find out soon." Lauren smiled and with that kind of untrusting smile, I feel like something's not good is waiting for me as soon as I step out of this car.

I unbuckled my seat belt and and open the passenger door and close it before I follow Lauren inside of a big white and blue house that has a signage of For Sale at the front porch of the house.

"Hello! You must be Lauren Jauregui?" The agent offered her hand in which the green eyed girl accepted, "Yep, you got it right."

I roam my eyes around the big empty house. It was beautiful but for my own opinion, if Lauren will live here alone then this house is probably too big for one person.

"Hey," I scoot closer to Lauren who's busy listening to the woman who's currently discussing about the contract.

"Hmm?" Lauren hummed with her eyes focus on the contract but her ears was focus on me.

"Are you sure you're going to buy this huge house?"

"A thousand percent sure. Why?"

"Isn't this too big for you?"

"Who told you I'll live in here alone?" Her green eyes shift on me with a smirk plastered on her lips.

Right! She's living with her parents since I remember Lauren told me that her parents are coming here in New York to visit her.

"So, are you going to get it?" The agent asked and Lauren nodd her head in response, "Great! I promise you will never regret buying this house. Usually, couples-"

"-We're not girlfriends!" Lauren and I defensively said at the same time.

"Oh sorry! Bestfriends-"

"-Either bestfriends!" We said at the same time. Again.

The lady look at us for minute before she speak, "Nevermind," She chuckled awkwardly, "just sign here." Lauren quickly sign the papers before the lady hand over the keys to me.

"Thank you for buying this house again, Ms. Jauregui. I'll go ahead now."

"Thank you too." Lauren smiled as we both watch the lady walk away. As soon as the door shut and we're both alone in this empty house, Lauren look at me with a puppy eyes and I know exactly why.

"Please?"

"Only if you treat me a box of pizza."

"No problem!"

"Alright then." We both march outside and walk towards her car. The drive took almost 30 minutes before we reach the nearest mall around Brooklyn. First off, since the house was still unfurnished, we need to grab some basic furniture so we head out to department store to browse.

"I'm not good at this." Lauren spoke while we're both busy browsing some furniture like couch.

"Thank me later." I chuckled that, making Lauren smile.

The green eyed girl bought the most comfortable yet expensive couch ever. It cost around $75,000 dollars but I can say it's kinda worth it. The couch was off white and it was good for slacking off at night while binging some Netflix series. Lauren also bought couple of carpets and mats, a long dinning table, a fridge, mostly all the basic furniture every household had. What really raised my eyebrow during this shopping spree is that Lauren bought a tent, a wooden outdoor house for children, and inflatable swimming pool.

"You had a little sister?"

"No, it's for me." Lauren replied. I was waiting for her to crack a laugh or something but she was way more serious than ever.

So she's really serious about it? Unbelievable!

"Camila, look!" Lauren took my hand and dragged me to the music section. We browse a few vinyl records and bought a dozen of Def Leppard's vynl record. Who would thought a person who hates 80's songs are out here buying plenty of it.

"What's with that look?" Lauren asked with a furrowed eyebrows while looking at me.

"You said you don't like music like this."

"It's not for me. It's for this man," Lauren pointed the handsome vocalist of Def Leppard aka my man crush, Michael. "My father."

Her what?!

"Shut up."

"I'm serious."

"He's...he's your father?! Oh my god!" As much as I don't want to freak out right now and stay calm, this man and their music is what I'm listening to throughout my entire childhood alongside with my Dad so I can't help not to freak out at the thought that I'm about to meet my man crush tonight.

"Are you okay, Camila? You looked pale."

"Please tell me your Dad will be here as well."

"Yes, he is. What's the big deal-oh! I remember, you're a grandma that's why you liked these kind of stuff."

"Shut up! Don't you know that their generation when it comes to music has way more sense than the music we had right now?"

"I...don't agree with you."

"Well, what can I expect? Your taste in music sucks."

"Yeah, yeah, just like your taste in guys."

"Hey! You don't even know who I'm crushing with."

"Isn't it Mendes? That impotent douche!"

"You know, my favorite song is this." I quickly changed the topic by pointing the song When love and hate collide.

"Me too. Hold on," Lauren raised her hand to ask for assistance. As soon as the sales lady approach us, the green eyed girl speak again, "I want this grand piano and that guitar."

My eyes widen in surprise, "A grand piano? Don't you know how much that cost?"

"Yeah, only $200,000 dollars. The reason why your eyes widen like that is because you don't have such money like I had. Let's go."

I roll my eyes on her as Lauren drag me to the Art materials section. She bought a few piece of paintings by the artist I'm not fully aware who. Lauren also bought an aisle, a full set of graphite pencils, kneaded eraser, palette, painting paper pads, brushes and paint colors such as Phthalo blue, Phthalo green, Gamboge yellow, Cadmium red, Alizarin crimson and Burnt umber.

I didn't know that she likes paintings and not to mention that she can also paint as well. Can't lie, I find some of her hobbies quite interesting. After our very overwhelming shopping spree, Lauren and I drove back to the house she recently bought and started to arrange all the stuff into place. Lauren was assigned to the living room while I'm assigned at the kitchen.

I unbox all the kitchen related stuff that we bought at the mall as small smile appeared on my face when I saw that she bought the mug I chose awhile back. I mean, I chose all the stuff that we bought for the house except for the weird things Lauren had bought. What I'm doing right now actually makes me feel that I'm really a married woman and I'm starting to build a new family with her.

While arranging the mugs, plates, and bowls inside the cabinet that's been placed at the top side of the wall, Marry Me by Train suddenly played that makes the vibes of the house more calm and romantic.

After fixing everything, I walk towards the wall frame to see the work that I've done. The kitchen was perfectly all set. I feel like I can be a good house designer someday. However, when I walk at the living room, it was disastrous. Lauren's hair in a messy bun and she's currently wearing an apron with a stain of different colors from the paint tubes she used to paint the wall.

"Such a messy." I gather all the junk and throw it outside.

"Artist is always been messy."

I notice the work she's currently doing. It is a field of sunflowers in a sunset theme. It's very beautiful.

"It's beautiful. You paint really well."

"Really?"

I nodd my head in response, "So I guess I'm the one who's going to fix this as well."

"Ofcourse." Lauren answered and continue what she's doing so I shook my head and arrange the living room as well. No, wait! Actually, I'm the one who fix and arrange everything in this house. The kitchen, the living room, the four huge rooms upstairs, and the mini garden at the backyard.

After almost whole afternoon of working, this house can finally be considered a comfortable home. Lauren also finished the huge work she's working on the wall as we both lay on the floor, panting with a 5 box of pizza in the middle.

"I'm so tired." I breathed out while staring at the ceiling.

"Me too."

I grab another slice of pizza and take a bite, "Hey, tell me about your parents."

"My Dad was the vocalist in Def Leppard which you already know. While my Mom, Clara Morgado, was the famous actress around 80's and 90's. But since my Mom retired from her acting career 5 years ago, she decided to take over our family's company Tencent Corp. that was based in Chicago, Illinois."

"Wow! So you're really from a rich and well-known family."

"Yeah."

"How about your siblings?"

"I had two. They're both living in Chicago with my parents. Chris was the oldest while Taylor was the youngest. What about you?"

"I have a small sister and her name is Sofia. She's living with my parents in Miami, Florida."

"Why are you here then?"

"My parents sent me off because they know College Universities in New York is way more outstanding than the ones in Miami. What about you, why are you here in New York?"

"Same reason. But when I finish my college, I'm going to live in LA."

"Why LA?"

"Cause LA have more fun girls than New York has." Lauren chuckled while I shook my head in response.

"Hey," Lauren tap my knee, "get dress already. The dinner's set around 6:00 pm."

I glance at my clock and it's 5:30 pm.

30 minutes left, seriously?! I hurriedly stand up and grab my stuff.

"Where are you going?" Lauren asked with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Home! I need to change."

"No, I already got you. Wait for me here." Lauren run upstairs so I wait for her just like what she told me. A few minutes later, Lauren go downstairs wearing this white off shoulder blouse paired with black slacks and heels.

"Wow!" I breathed out. My jaw kinda...drop on the floor for a second.

"Let's go." The green eyed girl open the door for me as I walk outside and march towards the passenger door of her car. We drove a few blocks before Lauren pulled beside the Suite 303.

"Isn't this place expensive?"

"Stop worrying about the price, okay?" Lauren hold my hand and drag me inside where almost all the people working their greeted her as if she's the boss.

"Make my Queen the most beautiful woman, okay?" Lauren smiled while looking at them as two women approach me, "This way, Ma'am."

They took off my eyeglasses and my ponytail as they begin to comb my hair and apply a light make up they think best suits for me. Also, they begin to work on my hair and put on some accessories around my body such as earrings, necklace, and a couple of rings on my finger.

"Follow me, Ma'am." The raven-haired woman assist me to the wardrobe where they make me fit a dozen of clothes before they decided to make me wear this black tight dress and a blazer.

"Ma'am, you look more than great. Look," They push the huge mirror in front of me and even myself and my jaw dropped at the sight of this beautiful woman in the mirror. This is not so me!

"I'm sure Ms. Lauren will be so happy to see you."

"Thank you." I smiled warmly before they assist me outside. Lauren was busy reading some magazine as the two women approach her. I stood still wearing my most playful smirk, waiting for her golden reaction.

"Ms. Lauren, your wife's done."

Lauren put down the magazine she's reading with her eyes darted on the woman standing beside her, "Where is she?"

The woman pointed at my direction as her green eyes follow where the lady was pointing at. Seconds later, my brown orbs met green and how I wish I can record this cause Lauren fucking Jauregui was literally dumbfounded by my beauty.

"Surprise! How do I look?" I asked but Lauren didn't answer or move a little from her seat. A couple more seconds, her lips parted a little, still looking at me straight in the eyes that makes me laugh.

"Admit it! My beauty get you so good." I started to laugh and it seems like my laughter wake Lauren up from the spell she's under aka my beauty as the green eyed girl stand up from her seat, "NoItDidn't!" The only words she manage to say in a very fast phase with her cheeks blushing before she quickly turn her back on me and exit Suite 303.

Yeah, my beauty really did get her(for the second time now).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
233K 6.9K 14
Camila a hopeless romantic navigates through the struggles of being in love with the most oblivious and closed woman she's ever met. G!p Lauren.
92.6K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
4K 223 12
It was unexpected at first, a pop star with a bad past and a girl who's lost everything. But they were able to make it work out... at first. "Why do...