A Tale About A: Forgotten Pri...

By ImaginationsRuns

This story is an ongoing of A Tale About A: Forgotten Princess part 1. // "What if I tell you, you're a G... More

Chapter 1: Hunting
Chapter 2: Birthday Present
Chapter 3: An offer
Chapter 4: Vow
Chapter 5: New Beginning
Chapter 7: First
Chapter 8: Ritual Practice
Chapter 9: Misunderstood
Chapter 10: The Exchange
Chapter 11: The golden ring
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Princess Yue-Hwa Yeon
Chapter 14: Birthday Celebration/First Meeting
Chapter 15: The Artist
Chapter 16: A New Side
Chapter 17: Blood
Chapter 18: Rabbit Promise
Chapter 19: Dispute
Chapter 20: Night Attack
Chapter 21: Gone/Wedding
Chapter 22: Accusation
Chapter 23: The One Man
Chapter 24: Investigation
Chapter 25: Secret Plan
Chapter 26: Bad Blood
Chapter 27: Battle
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: One heart
Chapter 30: Plan
Chapter 31: Water
Chapter 32: An old friend
Chapter 33: On fire
Chapter 34: Farewell
Chapter 35: Last Chapter

Chapter 6: The Child Prince

2.3K 85 4
By ImaginationsRuns

"What?" His highness sounded shock and I heard him moving in a fast motion. "Nanny, who are these people?" He questioned in a confused tone. 

"Prince Wang Eun, have you forgotten what I told you two days ago? Today is the day your new servants will arrive to serve you." His nanny, the old lady, responded kindly. 

"Your Highness, I am Court Lady Park, one of the in-charge of the Gungnyeo. I have brought these three ladies to serve you as of today." Court Lady Park introduced as she motioned for us to bow down to the highness.

"Greetings to you, your highness." The three of us bowed respectfully. 

"Hmm! So you are bringing in more people to prevent me from going outside huh? How dare you, nanny!" Not expecting such a reaction from the young prince, I kept silent as I wondered what would happen to us. 

"You've mistaken me, your highness! These three servants are here to serve you to your needs! And please, your highness, the weather outside is not fit for you to roam around. What if you catch a cold?" The poor nanny tried to convince the spoiled prince as he continued to have his way. 

Can't believe I'm going to serve such a prince. He'd better not over-step me or I will let him have a piece of my mind!

"You!" The prince pointed towards us and I looked towards the finger that was directed towards me. 

"M-me?" I questioned in shock as I wondered what the prince would want. 

"Any of you! Since you're my servants now, you must listen to me! I want to go out to town." The prince demanded firmly as he stood confidently. 

"Your highness..." The nanny cried, clearly not satisfied that the Prince ignored her pleadings. 

"Are you going to have me wait? Hurry up and prepare for the outing!" He stomped his feet on the ground like a child as he pouted. 

The three of us looked at Court Lady Park helplessly and she nodded for us to get ready. We followed the other servants that were more familiar with the surroundings to prepare for the Prince's outing stuff. 

"Hey A-Yeon, since the Prince appointed you to accompany him out, Wonhee and I will stay here." MiRa declared once the three of us were out of the Prince's sight. 

"What? Why aren't you girls coming?" I was definitely not expecting that.

"Please...I don't want to get punished on my first day! A-Yeon ah, you are my only hope!" MiRa clapped my hands together with hers as she gave me a puppy look face.

"You, hurry up. We can't afford to waste more time." One of the servants stared at me as she ordered for me to follow her. 

With no other choice, I reluctantly took a step towards the servant with a heavy heart. 

"We owed you for this, A-Yeon ah!" Wonhee and MiRa exclaimed as they wished me luck.

My first task ever in the palace, to accompany the prince out to town. I can do this, I have been to town several times. What's so difficult with a prince around huh?

I convinced myself and patted my chest as I walked towards the exit to meet the rest of the people. Once we're out of the palace, Prince Wang Eun was instantly bright as he grinned from ear to ear. He took a deep breath and stretched his arms widely, exclaiming, "It sure feels good to be outside! Where shall we go?" 

His tiny head moved from side to side as we waited behind him nervously. 

"Eun ah, do not wander too far. Wait for me!" His nanny reminded as she followed hurriedly behind the child prince.

"Let's go." The servant instructed and I followed suit to the bustling city of Goryeo.

"EUN AH!" Everywhere we went, the nanny was tirelessly calling out the Prince's name as if any minute he would be in danger. She even paid for every single item the Prince touches even though he did not state that he wanted that. 

I was panting and sweating as I carried the huge amount of purchases. 

"Aigoo...it's not like he's a child!" I spatted under my breath as I cursed unhappily. 

"Oh no! He's gone!" The sudden cry from the nanny got my attention and we panicked. 

What?! I thought he was with us a minute ago? Where could the Prince go to?

I looked around hurriedly as we searched high and low for the lost prince. At this point of moment, I was raging as we looked all over the street and he was no where in sight. My hair was disheveled from the amount of sweat I have, and my legs were tired from the running. 

The nanny sat on the ground, catching her breath in difficulty as one of the servant went over to cool her down. "Mama!" The servant cried as she took out her handkerchief to wipe the sweat beads forming on the forehead of the nanny. 

"Go...look...for...Eun..." The nanny waved her hands at me, signalling me not to worry about her. 

I placed down all the purchases angrily at the side as I looked around the entire street. 

He's not in any of the stores...could he had left the town? 

With that thought in mind, I left the busy street to one of the quieter streets. 

"Where could he gone to?! Seriously!" I placed my hand at my waist exaggeratedly as I stretched my neck high enough to see across the sea of people. 

"Ah!! Stop stop!" A familiar crying caught my attention and I stopped mid-way. 

"Isn't this the sound of his highness?!" I listened to it carefully and sure enough, the sound was coming from one of the properties along the street. I quickly made my way towards the house and stepped in; not even bothering if the owner of the house caught me trespassing. 

"Stop! Help!" The prince groaned in pain and the scenario that I walked in to got my soul flying out of my body.

"Your highness!" I screamed at the horrendous sight as a young girl sat atop of the poor prince lying below; gasping for breath. 

"Help me!! Get her off me!!" The prince screamed when he saw me approaching.

"Hey, who are you?" I grabbed the shoulders of the young girl and pulled her off the prince. Causing her to fall to the side in pain. 

"Are you hurt?!" I quickly helped the prince up and examined his body. 

"Ah...here...my arm..." The prince grabbed on to his arm in pain as he whined. Indeed, it was scraped as I saw a tinge of blood on the sleeve. The nanny wouldn't be happy to see this. 

"Hae Soo ah!" A girl's voice rang across the place as scurried footsteps could be heard rushing in.

Hae Soo? Where did I heard this name before?

I turned around to look at the young girl lying on the floor in pain. At the look of her face, I instantly remembered she was the girl whom I had collided with just two days ago. 

"Miss, what are you doing on the floor?! Are you alright?" The servant from before came rushing to her side to support her up. 

"I-I'm fine..." Hae Soo stood up slowly as her face was distorted in pain. Guess I pushed her too hard...

"Prince Wang Eun? What business will you have in our residence?" A frail but fine lady questioned us in shock when she saw us. 

Who is she? How come she knows the identity of the Prince?!

"I was only chasing after a butterfly but when I finally caught it, this girl accused me of peeking her in shower! And she begun to chase me down and started to beat me!" Prince Wang Eun exclaimed as he pointed towards Hae Soo. 

Seriously?!

"Chasing a butterfly?! Hah...you got to be kidding me. What a lousy excuse! You totally peeked me from showering!" The girl, Hae Soo shouted back in accusation fiercely as she strides forward with her fist.

Seeing her with her fist outstretched, I automatically defended the Prince as I grabbed tightly on to her wrist. 

"What are you trying to do to his highness?!" I questioned harshly as I stopped her.

"Ah!" The girl screamed in pain as she struggled to break free.

At this moment, the fine lady interrupted as she scolded me. "How dare you touch Lady Hae Soo? Let her go!" She glared at me sternly and I instantly do as she said.

"Lady Hae, she is my servant and was clearly only protecting me!" To my surprise, Prince Wang Eun defended back while I let go of Hae Soo's wrist. 

"My apologies Prince Wang Eun. However, as Hae Soo's sister, I cannot allow a servant to treat her poorly. Aside from that, please forgive my sister for her rude behaviour towards you." Lady Hae smiled weakly towards the prince as she lowered her head slightly.

"But sister...he really peeked me in the shower!" Hae Soo was determined to bring the prince down. 

"Enough Hae Soo ah...it must be a mistake. Quickly apologise to his highness for hurting him." Lady Hae was quick to give up as she pleaded Hae Soo to do as she said. 

Hae Soo was glaring towards Prince Wang Eun and he hid behind me like a tiny mouse; hiding away from a cat. 

Hae Soo's servant was staring at me as well as she clearly recognised my face from before. However, she had a different look from before where she will look down upon me. 

"Never!" Hae Soo declared and stomped off. All of us were bewildered by her behaviour and was speechless. 

"How dare she!" Prince Wang Eun complained as he came out from my back after Hae Soo had left.

"Please forgive her your highness. I apologise on behalf of my sister's attitude." Lady Hae was clearly stunned but reacted quickly as she bowed down in embarrassment. 

Prince Wang Eun had a troubled look as he looked at Lady Hae and the servant. He dismissed them and quickly walked out of the residence. I bowed down as well towards Lady Hae and followed after suit. 

"Your highness!" I cried out as I chased after him.

"Do not tell Nanny or anyone about what happened earlier on!" The prince informed firmly as he pointed his finger towards me again.

I jumped in shock but quickly responded, "Yes, your highness. But...did you really peek at her shower?" 

I must be wearing a tiger's coat to boldly questioned a prince for such an embarrassing act. 

"No, I would never!" The prince denied immediately as he looked at me in disbelief.

"My apologies, your highness. However, what shall I report to Mama later? She is terribly worried about you." I looked towards the prince for an instruction.

"How would I know? You should be able to come out with an excuse to cover me." The child prince stated and stomped off, leaving me dumbfounded at the spot to bear the consequences.

This prince...I swear one day I will hit his head if I could!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1.7K 131
"I have sinned greatly against your Majesty" "This child is not your flesh and blood" she informed kneeling in court in the presence of all the offic...
117K 3.2K 33
Ectopic (adj.) 》 occuring in an abnormal position or place; displaced. 《 RANKINGS (as of may 27, 2018) #11 Seohyun #90 SNSD #2 Goryeo #3 Lee...
54.1K 1.3K 38
This story is about a girl going back to time . And this story also has Scarlet Heart Ryeo and Hwarang so its a mix of both
115K 3.3K 26
//2nd Installment of Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Fanfic// Everyone knows about Prince So who became King Gwangjong, and also 3rd Prince Wang Yo, a heartless...