P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)

By BritishBums

"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at li... More

P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18 + Camping Experience :).
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 | pt. 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 *last chapter*
Epilogue
Author's Note
P.S. I HATE YOU 2

Chapter 51

1.2M 23K 9.5K
By BritishBums

.

- Blue -

.

The next couple of days.. Were slightly difficult actually. I haven't gotten to sleep that much, seeing these little muchacho and muchacha kept crying. Constantly.

Hannah was right about twins crying at the same time, because it happened quite a couple of times each night.

But I knew it was worth it. These children were worth it.

.

.

I was eating out of a cereal bowl, the twins still sleeping in the cradle--for now.

Hannah was sat down next to me, also eating cereal as we remained in silence, watching spongebob.

We've started watching kids shows ever since.. A couple days ago.

Hannah giggled like crazy as Patrick made this disturbing noise, me nearly spluttering milk out of my mouth as I laughed along.

It made her laugh harder, me closing my eyes.

Yeah, we're weird.

.

Taking a deep breath, I take another bite out of my cereal as we both do a spit take once we start laughing hysterically again.

"Yuck." She laughed, as I look down at my shirt that is now covered in milk and cereal.

"You look like a rainbow of.. Fruit loops." Hannah snickered, me smirking.

"Yeah, not like you look any different." Chuckling, I shake my head as I scrunched my nose.

As we continued to laugh for no reason at all, there's a knock at the door.

"You get it." Hannah quickly says, me groaning.

"But I'm lazy." I argued.

"You aren't pregnant anymore, so get that door!" She ridiculously kicks me as I gasped, pouting.

"Fine."

Huffing, I stumble my way towards the door. It was probably Louis with that groceries I asked him to buy.

Swinging the door open carelessly, I was too busy brushing off the cereal from my shirt. I continuously blabbed on too.

"Thanks, Louis. I'm just too lazy to be honest," I chuckled, looking up.

My smile slowly faded, until it was back to a frown again.

"Hey, Blue." Harry sighed, his hands jammed into his pockets.

I scrunched my nose, eyeing him from head to toe before slamming the door in his face.

"Blue! Hey, I'm sorry alright? You wanted me to leave okay, and I listened because I love y--"

"Don't you dare say it." I cut him off bitterly as I gasped. "After all that's happened, you're still with Kendall? That's just fucking unbelievable! You are unbelievable!" Angrily shouting, I groaned, Hannah's eyes widened.

"Is that Harry?" She mouthed.

I nodded once, sighing.

"Blue would you listen to me?"

Staying still, I breathed out before swinging the door back open.

"Alright, and let the bullshit begin." I speak sarcastically, leaning on the doorframe. "Continue."

"Err.. I didn't have a choice. What have the boys been telling you?"

"That you're using her so you can forget about me and--"

"Well it isn't true. Hell, I told you I would never forget about you."

"Well what now then?"

"Of course I wouldn't get over you.. I wouldn't want to. Management is back and now that you're gone and done with, they don't want me seen around you, or with you in general. They know about the kid. And they don't want the public knowing either. So, Kendall is back and we're doing everything to convince the paps that you're gone and there's someone new in the picture."

"Well," I muttered. "It makes more sense."

"Yeah. I'm sorry..I know I should've told you."

I pursed my lips. "Oh and it isn't just a kid."

My voice was barely above a whisper as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" He tilted his head. "Blue, I'm so sorry I couldn't be there."

"Y-you shouldn't be there. It was fine. You would've caused suspicion if you did anyway.. And yeah, come on." I motioned him in, as he looks down at my shirt.

"Wait what happened. Are you cumming guys without me?" He joked, smirking.

"Shut up." I gasped, not helping but to smile though as I crossed my arms. "That wasn't funny."

We both walk in, Hannah narrowing her eyes at him.

"Why is she looking at me like that.." He whispered towards me.

"She's just mad because of the whole not being a father kind of thing. Hannah, it's okay alright?" I smiled reassuringly.

She mumbles words under her breath as she makes her way into the kitchen and disperses.

"So.. I-I get to see him or her?" He smiled genuinely, his eyes lighting up, just at the thought.

I nodded. "Yeah, um.. We kinda got both." I smiled.

"What do you.." His voice trailed in thought. "Twins? Don't tell me we got twins." He whispered, holding both hands to his mouth. It reminded me of a little girl.

"Yeah, we did actually. A boy and a girl." I pressed my lips into a thin line.

Gasping in surprise, I found Harry lifting me and spinning me in circles as he cheers.

"YES!" He hollers, me screaming as I giggled right after, not helping it anymore.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, matching his energy. "Now let me down or I'm cutting your balls off." I threatened. I was joking.

Harry immediately set me down as I smirked.

Taking his wrist, I led him over to the crib.

He was silent, staring. "Oh my god. Wow."

I smile, watching his expression turn into complete awe.

"They're so beautiful."

As I look at him again, there were tears in his eyes.

"What's their names?" He turns to me.

"That's Emma, and that's Tyler." I pointed, crossing my arms as I smile at him.

"Blue, this is amazing. I.." He was speechless, a wide smile on his face. "I can't believe it, this.."

"Well believe it, cause' that's your children right there." I raise my eyebrows, nodding.

"Blue."

"Yeah?"

"I.. I feel so bad." He murmered. "I'm supposed to be a father to these children and I'm--"

"Hey, in time, you'll finally get to be the father you always wanted. Right now isn't the time. It's my job for now." I nodded.

"So.. You're going back to London?"

"Yep. To start the life I always wanted."

"I.. I don't want to leave you." He whispered softly, sadly looking at me. "I don't want to leave them."

"It's going to be hard, I can tell you that. But we can do it. You'll do what you do, while I'll do whatever it takes to raise these children."

"I'm scared of forgetting.. Scared of losing you."

"You won't lose me." I shook my head. "I'll stay if you stay."

Harry nodded. "Is this the moment we kiss, or?.."

I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Is that a no, or.." He whispered, as we slowly leaned in.

My eyes fluttered closed, that is until I hear Emma crying.

And then once again, Tyler followed.

Harry groaned, me sighing.

"Yeah, I was afraid that would happen." I smirked, both of us drawing away.

Quickly grabbing Emma, I held her close to me as I cradled her. "Shhh, it's alright." I whispered.

"I'll be back." I rushed, towards my room for that bottle of milk somewhere.

As soon as I got it, I fed it to Emma and she finally stopped.

Smiling satisfied, I kiss her on the cheek as I quietly walk back to the living room.

Before I could walk back though..

I found Harry, holding Tyler. He was making funny faces at him, playing with his arms as Tyler kept touching his face.

"Look who's a good boy, look who's--"

"Harry." I chuckled, grinning amusedly.

"Oh, uhh.." I could see his cheeks turn a slight pink, as he smiled sheepishly. "How long were you standing there?"

"About a few seconds. Long enough to see you be weird."

He groaned, me smiling.

"Is he good?" I asked.

"Yep. I think my funny faces worked."

"Yeah, definitely." I replied sarcastically as I watch him, put Tyler back down gently.

"He kind of looks like me." Harry brought up, glancing at me.

"Well.. Obviously, you are the father." I chuckled.

Setting Emma back where she was, I still used one hand to hold the bottle to her though as Harry smiles down at me.

I couldn't really tell whether that smile was for me or for the kids though..Was it for me?

"So where were we?"

"Oh. Oh yeah."

I find him leaning in this time around.

Our lips barely touch once again, before Hannah comes back from the kitchen with more food.

"Mmm, Mr. and Mrs. Styles." Hannah rose her eyebrows, as I frowned.

"We aren't even at that point yet." Harry pouted slightly as he glares at her.

"Yet?" I emphasized on his word use, as he cussed under his breath, face palming.

"Yeah." He whispered, my finger lifting his chin slightly so I could get that kiss we've been trying to get at for the last five minutes.

Tilting my head slightly, I smiled through the kiss before we pulled away.

Harry pecked me on the cheek right after, smiling.

"Ew, you promised no PDA Blue!"

"Sorry, couldn't resist." I whispered, grinning.

.

.

"Bye." Harry waved.

"Yeah, bye." I pursed my lips, leaning on the doorframe.

Was this really how we were going to be leaving? Just the simplest bye?

"Bye." He repeated, still in front of me.

"Bye." I chuckled, raising my eyebrows.

"Bye?"

"No, not yet." I sighed, him smiling.

"I would say something awfully cheesy, but no thanks. Your a man, so you move along with your life."

"And you're a woman." Harry smirked slightly, nodding. "So go see other guys, I don't care." He shrugged, me glancing at him in surprise.

"Really?"

"Well unless if those guys want their arses beat, yeah."

Holding back my smile, I look down at my hands.

"I swear, if anyone touches you, I'll--"

"Harry, I won't let anyone touch me. I'm a mom, I got some morals to keep."

"For how long though?"

His question slightly took me aback, as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I.. I don't know, and I'm being honest."

He nods once. "Both of us aren't the moral type are we."

"Nope." I chuckled weakly, sighing.

"I can try, you know..To keep it."

"Me too." I squeaked, still not giving him the eye contact he wanted.

"Look at me, Blue." He whispered, as I feel his finger lift my chin slightly.

My eyes eventually meet his, as he smiles.

"I'll see you again when fate plans it." Harry repeated my saying from that day of graduation.

Supressing a smile, his lips met the corner of my mouth in a slight tease before he withdrew.

"Kiss me." He grins, his nose brushing mine.

Nodding once, I hear Hannah nearly yodel.

I gasped, turning around. "What the hell was that?"

Harry laughed, shaking his head.

"Dunno, just yodelled in happiness. Because you guys were getting all mushed up." She chuckled. "But hey continue."

"Bye, babe." Harry licked his lips slowly, once again teasing.

"You tease. Yeah, I said it." I rose my eyebrows, crossing my arms.

.

.

- Blue -

.

"Did Harry swing by? He texted me that he would, I didn't know when though.'' Louis tells me, as I take the groceries.

"Yeah, he did. We talked for a little." I nodded. "And saw the twins."

"Really? How was he?"

"Oh he kinda teared up, and then was happy." I described. I wasn't very descriptive with words, obviously.

"That's good." Louis smirked. "How's Emma and Tyler by the way?"

"Sleeping." I mumbled, Hannah asleep on the couch once I turned around.

"Hannah is a lazy arse.'' Louis motioned, smirking as I chuckled.

"We both are, lazy arses in all honesty."

"Louis I will snap your neck in your sleep." Hannah spoke, her voice sounding muffled. I crane my neck to see her, and yes her face was against a pillow.

Louis rolled his eyes, as I laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 6K 51
"Look Harry, I don't know what you're getting at here, but I'm really not looking for anything right now, and I am so busy with work, and -" "You wo...
138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...
149K 3.4K 22
As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my parents, I don't have a car. "You're too irr...
827 21 16
In this story, Zayn has already left 1D. ________________________ 'Can we talk?', he was asking nicely. 'Leave me alone, Harry!', I answered rude. 'C...