It Only Takes Once

By Its_Imani

Shakayln Smith, a 26 year old lawyer, goes out one night in three years and finds herself pregnant by kingpin... More

It Only Takes Once (Chapter 1)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 2)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 3)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 4)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 5)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 6)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 7)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 8)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 9)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 10)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 11)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 12)
Attention!!
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 13)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 14)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 15)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 16)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 17)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 18)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 19)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 20)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 21)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 22)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 23)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 24)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 25)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 26)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 27)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 28)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 29)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 30)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 31)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 32)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 33)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 34)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 35)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 36)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 37)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 39)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 40)
It Only Takes Once (Epilogue Part I)
It Only Takes Once (Epilogue Part II)
It Only Takes Once (Epilouge Part III)

It Only Takes Once (Chapter 38)

169K 4.4K 1.1K
By Its_Imani

Khadarious POV:

"What's wrong with her?" Shakayln asked looking up at me for answers with tears in her eyes. "Why isn't she crying?"

"I don't know babe but I'm sure she's fine." I said leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"Okay Shakayln I'm going to need you to give me one more big push to deliver the afterbirth." Dr. Ross said tapping Shakayln's thigh and breaking her out of her thoughts.

"Where's my daughter?" She asked looking around.

"They just took her down to the neonatal unit. She's fine." Dr. Ross replied positioning herself.

"They wouldn't have taken her down there if she was fine, what's wrong with her?" Shakayla asked.

"She's just having a little difficulty breathing. She's fine." Dr. Ross said nonchalantly making me look at her like she was stupid.

"What the fuck?" I yelled. "A little difficultly breathing."

"K.D calm down man." Devin said patting my back. "Be strong for your lady." He said gesturing to Shakayln who was bawling like a damn baby.

I sighed before bending down to kiss her tears away. I whispered reassurance in her ear and encouraged her to give that one last push to deliver the placenta.

They stitched her all up before cleaning her up and I had to hold her hand while she bit my damn wrist because she was screaming like hell.

I'm glad that was all that needed to be done for this delivery. Shit was nasty as hell to watch. My Granny talking about how childbirth was beautiful, hell naw. That shit was disgusting, I don't even know if I wanna have sex ever again.

"Here he is." The nurse said placing my son in Shakayln's arms. I smiled to myself as I watched her face light up when his stuck his tongue out and yawned. I watched as the two of them interacted for a while before Shakayln finally asked if I wanted to hold him.

No lie I was nervous as hell to hold him, he was so damn little. My hands and fingers were shaking and I was so scared to drop him.

"Come here." Shakayln said patting the bed with her free hand. "Calm down, he's fine." She whispered as she placed him in my arms.

I teared up a little looking down at my mini me. He definitely had my nose and his mother's cheeks and mouth, but surprisingly he had Pops big ass ears.

"He looks like you." Shakayln whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked whispering back.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "I just always see them whisper after a baby is born on those baby shows."

I didn't even respond, I just looked at her upside her head as if she was stupid. I worry about my baby sometimes, I know she's educated, but she has absolutely no common sense whatsoever and she's goofy as fuck. Bless her heart.

"You think she'll be okay?" She asked looking up at me.

"Who?" I asked wrinkling my face.

"Khylan, dummy." She said giving me a look.

"Oh." I chuckled. "Yeah, she's a fighter like her Daddy. She'll be fine babe." I reassured her.

"It's all my fault." She sighed.

"No it's not Shakayln." I argued.

"It is." She whined. "I just knew I shouldn't have kept having sex with you. Khadarious we had sex up until the day they were born."

"Baby that has nothing to do with Khylan's condition." I said trying not to laugh at her.

"How do you know?" She asked looking at me while touching our son's fingers.

"I don't, but that's obviously not the reason." I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever you say." She huffed.

"Should we call the family in now?" I asked. We'd asked for a moment alone before everyone came in and started hovering over our children.

"Maybe we should wait until we get some news on Khylan first?" She suggested making me nod my head.

"Yeah we can do that. Get some rest, I got him." I told her.

"No, I want to spend some time with him before the nurses come and take him." She protested.

"Okay." I said throwing my hands up in surrender.

"I'm sorry for being a b word during labor." She apologized before lowering her head.

"It's okay, I lowkey wanted to beat your ass though. You was hurting everybody feelings and shit." I said shaking my head.

"I know, I'm sorry. I just don't know.how to handle pain." She admitted.

"You better get used to it, we're having about seven more." I teased.

"Hell no, the lies you tell." She yelled making me laugh.

"You don't wanna have my babies Shakayln?" I asked hovering over her and my son to kiss her.

"I'm not having anymore of your kids, this is enough." She mumbled before kissing K.J.

Before I could even reply, a knock at the door interrupted our conversation. The nurse came in wheeling a portable crib with my daughter in it. Shakayln's face lit up and she smiled.

"She's fine." The nurse assured us while parking the crib next to the hospital bed. "She just had a little fluid in her lungs." She explained.

"She's so little." Shakayln cooed as I took K.J from her so she could take Khylan from the nurse.

"I know, five pounds six ounces." I said smiling down at my beautiful wife and kids.

"She looks like you." She groaned before looking up at me.

"You say it like it's a bad thing." I said giving her the eye.

"It's not at all, but I would like to have at least one of my kids to look like me." She huffed.

"Well we can keep trying until it happens." I suggested while biting my bottom lip making her giggle.

"You play too much." She laughed.

"I love you Shakayln, thank you for having these beautiful ass kids." I smiled down are her.

"Thank you for giving them to me." She smiled back. "Give me some lips." She said puckering her lips. "I love you too Khadarious."

"Ready to call the family in?" I asked pulling away from her and Khylan, with K.J in my arms.

"Wait, let's take one for the gram." She said getting her phone from the tray beside the bed.

"You ready for all that?" I asked referring to showing our children's faces on social media.

"No faces." She replied before positioning the camera so their faces were hidden. We were both looking down at them. It was a dope ass picture in my opinion.

"Okay, how do I look?" She asked after she'd taken and posted the picture on Instagram.

"Sexy as fuck." I mumbled.

"Huh?" She asked turning to face me as she tried to fix herself and hold K.J at the same time.

"You look good babe, real good." I said nodding my head and winking, making her blush.

"Thanks." She smiled. I have the most beautiful wife and kids in the whole fucking world.

TWO WEEKS LATER:

"Granny we're fine you don't have to come over." I reassured her while rubbing my temples.

"Okay, fine. Don't be leaving that girl alone with them babies all by herself." She fussed at me.

"Yes ma'am." I mumbled while rolling my eyes.

Her and my Aunt Charmaine have been worrying me to death about Shakayln and these kids.

I got this.

"Alright boy, love you." She said making me chuckle. After all that fussing she was just doing now she wants to be all sweet.

"Love you too Granny. I'll see you soon." I said before hanging up.

"Dinner's ready babe." She said poking her head inside of my office.

"Okay I'm coming, thanks." I smiled.

I came into the kitchen a while later to see both of the twins in their bouncers asleep.

That's all they do.

Sleep.

"Your plate is already on the table, I'll be in, in a minute." She called from the kitchen as I walked into the dinning room.

"Thanks babe." I called before I sat down at the table.

Chicken Fajitas.

Spanish Rice.

Mexican Corn.

Refried Beans.

Chocolate Cake.

I smiled noticing she'd already fixed my fajita the way I liked it and made my plate for me.

I waited for her to come back to the table before saying grace so we could eat together. When she finally came back in, she had both twins in her arms.

I wasn't surprised, she hardly let's them out of her sight.

"You're not eating?" I asked looking over at her as she sat across from me holding the babies.

"I kinda picked at everything while I cooked." She shrugged.

"You can put them down Shakayln." I laughed after saying the blessing over my food.

"I know." She smiled while looking down at them.

She put Khylan in her bouncer while she breast fed K.J and then burped him and vice versa. She disappeared briefly to change their diapers and their pajamas.

"You're a really great mother babe, I'm proud of you." I said making her smile. "At first I wasn't sure if you'd be fit for the job." I laughed earning a look from her.

"I'm kidding babe." I laughed.

"Whatever." She said rolling her eyes at me.

"Aw don't be like that Baby Mama." I cooed. "I'm sorry, you know I love you." I grinned.

"Mmhmm, that's what I thought." She said giving me a look.

After eating my food as Shakayln watched me with a smile on her face, she did something she hasn't done since we brought the twins home from the hospital.

She put them in their nursery.

We both kissed them and prayed over them before dimming the light and making sure the baby monitor was on. Although their nursery was right next to our bedroom. We still wanted to make sure their safety was first in this big ass house, so we connected their baby monitor to the intercom system.

They'd be heard throughout the whole entire house.

"I'm proud of you." I laughed as we walked next door to our room.

"You don't know how hard that was for me to do." She said clutching her chest.

"Why?" I asked still laughing.

"I'm so attached to them, I can't be away from them for more than ten minutes." She confessed.

No wonder she's always hovering over me when I have them. My poor baby was suffering from both postpartum and separation anxiety.

"I don't see how I'm going to go back to work and leave them for eight hours every day." She sighed.

"You could always quit your job." I suggested hopefully.

I didn't want her working anyway.

I wanted her at home taking care of my kids all day, not defending guilty criminals. We had plenty money in the bank, enough to last us a couple life times, so there was no need for her to work anyway.

"We'll see." She shrugged as I followed her to our bathroom.

I walked in to see a bubble bath covered with rose petals. There was champagne and chocolate covered fruits and nuts on a tray beside the large bath tub. She even had the Heat and Spurs game playing on the flat screen above the tub.

I lowkey felt a little gay about the taking a bath in rose petals and eating chocolate covered shit and drinking champagne, but I was willing to sacrifice my manhood and go along with it for my baby.

I felt Shakayln's hands on my belt buckle before I could even attempt to say anything. She undressed me until I was butt ass naked and she was fully clothed.

"Enjoy your bath." She smiled and then leaned up to kiss me before turning to leave the room.

"You're not getting in with me?" I asked her while grabbing her hand and pulling her into me before she could leave the bathroom.

"No babe, this is for you." She said gesturing to everything.

"But I want you to get in with me." I said dropping my head to kiss her.

"Khadarious get in the tub, you still got four weeks." She laughed.

"I'm not even tryna have sex, I just wanna have a nice relaxing bath with my wife." I lied.

I just don't see why we can't have sex yet, she isn't bleeding anymore. She said something about vaginal tearing and infections, I tuned her out when she told me we couldn't have sex.

"Mmm." She said giving me a look.

"Take them clothes off and get in." I said tugging at her belt loops and bringing her into me.

"Turn around." She huffed.

"For what?" I asked scrunching up my face and mugging her.

"Stop looking at me like that." She sighed. "I just want to lose some weight before you see me naked again. That's all." She shrugged.

"Too bad, take em off." I said trying to pull her shirt over her head.

"Khadarious I'm serious." She said swatting my hands away. "I just had twins two weeks ago."

"I know you did, I was there while you were pushing them out." I challenged. "Shakayln, I love you and you're beautiful." I said as I grabbed the hem of her shirt and kissed her lips as I inched her shirt up until my hands were on her stomach. I rubbed her stomach, hips, and waist. "You're beautiful."

"Thank you." She mumbled against my lips. "Even though I'm fat."

"Shut up, you're not fat." I laughed as I helped her pull her shirt over her head.

"I am, I still look pregnant." She pouted while looking down at her stomach and poking it.

"I think it's cute." I laughed as she continued to play with it. Her stomach honestly wasn't that big, she did look to be about three months pregnant though. I would be enjoying those other body parts that grew during the pregnancy too.

Titties.

Ass.

Thighs.

"Stop being a pervert Khadarious." She mumbled covering her chest when I licked my lips and my piece started to thicken and lengthen.

"Shit I can't help it." I mumbled before grabbing her by her waist and pulling her into me.

"They're sore." She said pushing my head away after I'd lowered my head to her breast.

"I'll massage them." I offered.

"Boy get in that damn water." She laughed before pushing my chest.

I helped her into the bath water and we began watching the game together while feeding each other and making jokes on the Spurs.

"You don't want any?" I asked offering my wine glass to her.

"Nah, I'm still breast feeding and I don't want alcohol in my system." She reminded me.

"Oh yeah, my bad." I said putting my glass back.

"When my six weeks are up, will you help me get back in shape?" She asked looking up at me.

"Duh." I exclaimed. "That'll be my excuse to watch your ass jiggle."

"Pervert." She mumbled before focusing her attention back on the game now that the commercial was over and the game was back on.

Shakayln was fussing and fired up because the Heat were losing. Every time something happened she was quick to start cussing the television out. I think she lowkey has a crush on LeBron. She almost hopped through the T.V screen when Kawhi Leonard fouled him.

We stayed in the tub and watched the game together until it was half time. Shakayln was too pissed off to watch the rest of the game, which is understandable since they ended up losing anyway.

"Lay face down on the bed." She commanded after coming back into the room. She'd changed into a black, short, silk night gown and a matching pink robe.

I did as I was told and laid on the bed, moments later I felt her crawl on the bed and sit on my butt.

"I can see the bullet." She said quietly. I soon felt droplets of water hit my back.

"I'm fine babe, no need in crying." I told her. "I'm here now and I'm not planning on going anywhere, anytime soon and that's a promise."

Shakayln was my rider, for real. She stuck with me when I was in good health, she stuck with me when I was in a coma, she stuck with me when I was struggling with therapy and had a bad ass attitude, and she's sticking with me now.

I love her ass to death.

Looking back, I'd never thought my ass would be married with two kids.

Her fingers began to knead, rub, soothe, and work my back with the lotion in her hands. I wasn't awake for much longer after that. She had knocked my ass out.

Let me sit this ass, on you. Show you how I feel. Let me take this off. Will you watch me. Yes, mass appeal. Don't take your eyes, don't take your eyes off it. Watch it, babe. If you like, you can touch it baby. Do you, do you wanna touch it baby. Grab a hold, don't let go. Let me know, that you ready.

I just wanna show you now, slow it down, go around. You rock hard, I rock steady.

And rock right up to the side of my mountain. Climb until you reach my peak baby, peak baby, peak. And reach right into the bottom of my fountain. I wanna play in your deep baby, deep, deep. Then dip me under where you can feel my river flow and flow. Hold me 'til I scream for air to breathe. Don't wash me over until my well runs dry. Send all your sins all over me baby, me, baby, me.

Rock it 'til water falls. Rock it 'til water falls. Rock it 'til water falls. Bathe in these waterfalls.

I do it like it's my profession, I gotta make a confession. I'm proud of all this space. Lemme put it in your face. By the way if you need a personal trainer or a therapist. I can be a piece of sunshine, inner peace, entertainer. Anything else that you may read between the lines, you and I create rockets and waterfalls.

I woke up to Beyoncé playing softly. I lifted my head off my pillow to see Shakayln looking down at me with a sexy ass look on her face.

"Roll over." She smirked. I obeyed her command by rolling over and she straddled me and immediately began kissing my lips.

I groaned as I palmed her ass while she nibbled on my ear while one of her hands trailed down my body. I gripped her ass, as she kissed my neck and then made her way down to my nipples.

She slowly made her way down my body, kissing every inch of possible skin available. My dick was hard as bricks as Shakayln circled my navel with her tongue.

Hard rock steady, rock hard rock steady. Rock hard rock steady, rock hard rock steady. Don't you know that I give you, the loving if you need it. I give you my word, you can believe it. Your love feels like all four seasons. Growing inside me. Life has a reason. Swimming my love, your love lifting. Higher, harder. Got me screaming to the Lord, boy Kiss me. Pray we don't overflow. Baby I know you can feel it pulse. Keeping the peak of my waterfall. Rock it baby, rock it baby, rock it 'til the water falls down.

Damn

And I can't help but love the way we make love. Daddy, daddy Ooh child, ooh now. Yes Lord, damn baby. Driving me cray, cray. You ain't right for doing it to me like that daddy. Even though I've been a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad girl. Tell me what you're gonna do about that.

Punish me, please. Punish me please. Tell me what you're going to do with all of this ass. All up in your face. Yeah, hell yeah. Ride it so deep, ooh my shit's so good it ain't even right. I know I'm right. Hell yeah you the shit, that's why you're my equivalent.

So sexy

We're so much more than pointless fixtures, Instagram pictures. Cause soon boy, gonna rock that ching-ching-ching baby boomers cyclical trends, tryna fit in. Home is where the heart is, goddamnit I'm comfortable in my skin. And you're comfortable in my skin. You look so comfortable in my skin.

Rockets and waterfalls.

"Fuck." I groaned when she finally placed my dick in her mouth. She kissed the tip before her tongue slowly circled it making me hiss.

"Damn!" I mumbled when she started sucking on my tip while she worked her small hands on the rest of my length. She slowly inched half of my dick into her mouth and began deep throating it.       

She was swallowing my dick and playing with my balls at the same damn time.

That shit almost had me hollering.

I grabbed the back of her head and fisted my hand in her hair as she continued to please me.

"Fuck Shakayln." I groaned before gently pushing her head away so I wouldn't bust in her mouth.

"Damn." I mumbled while coming down from my high.

I needed that release, I've been sexually frustrated for almost three weeks, jacking off don't do shit and Shakayln's pussy is out of order for another four weeks.

Shakayln popping out her titties all the time doesn't help either.

I know that her breast feeding my kids isn't supposed to be attractive, but when Shakayln does it, it's sexy as hell to me.

"Goodnight." She said kissing my cheek before disappearing to our bathroom to brush her teeth.

I laid back in the bed and stared at the ceiling. Moments later I felt the bed dip and I smelled that familiar lotion. I looked to my right and sure enough, both of my babies were laying on Shakayln's chest smelling like baby lotion.

I smiled to myself before allowing myself to drift asleep, but not before pulling Shakayln into my side and telling her that I loved her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 89 5
Who knew being in the arms of the one you love would cause a person so much pain?
clouded. By 5

General Fiction

96.6K 3K 25
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯' 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱" 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 ☁️
5.1K 121 40
(Book 1) ~I Really Wanna Be With You. I Gotta Be Real With You~ Lyric A'Kyra Presley had a boring life at the age of 22. She was in nursing scho...
581K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...