Her Eyes

By UrbanQueen

Texas born twins Cilia and Iris Hunter were brought to Brooklyn, New York and given up for adoption at the ag... More

1 - "Ditmas Park"
2 - "Basement Brawls"
3 - "A New Life"
4 - "Street Rats"
5 - "Back Home"
6 - "Their Unhappy Family Reunion"
7 - "Breeze"
8 - "Money Impossible"
9 - "Friends...Or Not."
10 - "An Agonizing Night Of Passion"
11 - "A Mission Failed"
12 - "This Is An Emergency"
13 - "No Turning Back"
14 - "We Meet Again"
15 - "His Wife"
16 - "The Other Dime & Partners In Crime"
17 - "Their Family History"
18 - "Bonnie & Clyde"
19 - "First Interrogations Are Everything"
20 - "Close Calls"
21 - "Revelations"
22 - "When The Walls Are Closing In"
23 - "Dead It"
24 - "Lines In the Sand"
25 - "Gold Ice Casino"
26 - "Crossing The Line For Dollar Signs"
27 - "The Breakup"
28 - "The Connect"
29 - "I love you, Cilia"
30 - "The Meeting"
31 - "Mission Complete"
32 - "Caught"
33 - "She Snaps"
34 - "Her True Colors"
36 - "One Step Back"
37 - "Epilogue"

35 - "One Step Ahead"

19.8K 933 1.6K
By UrbanQueen

Cilia's hands gently clutched Allele's face in their heated kiss. He stood between her legs while she sat on top of the kitchen table. Allele had barely got to rest the bag of breakfast on the table before Cilia had attacked him. He was already out of his jacket, being left in his black t-shirt and True religion jeans.

Cilia broke away from the kiss for one second to remove his t-shirt before she attacked his lips again, her hands trailing all over his chocolate, Greek God like body.

Allele realized exactly what Cilia was doing. She was hurt and in order to forget about it and not feel pain she was trying to use a temporary distraction to help her get over it. He was the last person to help her deal with it the right way though, because Cilia knew how he struggled to control himself sexually when it came to her. He's wanted this girl for ten years, so whenever she wanted him he had no issue fulfilling her wishes.

He pulled her body closer to his then picked her up off the kitchen table, instinctively making her wrap her legs around him. Cilia kissed all over the inside of his neck while Allele tried to gather his senses.

"Cil look at me baby, I need—"

"Fuck me," She moaned into his ear, rubbing her hand against the front of his jeans. He was only semi-erect but Cilia still felt his fullness with no problem.

Allele clenched his teeth together when he felt goosebumps rising on his arms. This female had no clue the power she had over him and Allele prayed she never realized her full potential. "Cilia, look at me."

Cilia peeked up, her unique colored orbs filled with desire. She seemed high on euphoria. She was so beautiful Allele instantly got stuck, forgetting what he was going to say.

"I wanna show you something." Cilia said, releasing herself out his hold before grabbing his hand and leading him to the back. She opened and closed her room door, before leading him over to the bed and gently laying him down on it before straddling his lap to resume their make out session.

Allele pulled his head back, chuckling at her. This girl was wild. He sat up. "Cil, do you at least want to talk?"

"No," She said quickly, unbuckling his belt and trying to pull his pants down.

"I don't think we should deal with it this way," Allele mumbled unconvincingly. He didn't even know what the hell he was talking about. He read about it in a magazine one time under the 'sexual mental health' section that dealing with problems through sex was bad.

Cilia finally managed to get his pants at least around his ankles before she pulled his boxers down, she took hold of him and began to use her two small hands to work his giant to life. It felt so good Allele was starting to forget his purpose. Sitting forehead to forehead, Cilia bit her bottom lip when she felt Allele exhale against her lips. She softly kissed all over his face and neck as she stroked him.

Once he was hard Cilia hovered over him, slowly sinking herself down on his length. She moaned at the feeling of him entering her raw; it felt just as good as the first time. Their lips and tongues met in a world-wind of passion and slowly she began to ride him. She sat on top of him, their foreheads against each other's and her hands around his neck while slowly grinding her hips back and forth and in a circular motion like she was slow whining in the club.

They held eye contact as Cilia's walls massaged his member, making Allele grit his teeth and hold her waist. Cilia began to moan herself when she started to feel pleasure. Allele was enticed by the way she was riding him. The way she was on top and moaning in his ear had him ready to bust prematurely.

Allele sucked one of her small breasts into his mouth, his tongue playing with one of her erect caramel nipples. Cilia massaged his scalp as he did so, his thick jet black long strands of hair sitting between her fingertips. Allele began to lift her up and slowly bring her back down on him. The sound of her body meeting his and Cilia's moaning is the only sounds that filled the room.

Allele was trying to hold back so badly but being inside this girl without a condom was heaven mixed with the first high of crack cocaine. The feeling was indescribable. She was so tight, wet and warm. It was like being wrapped in the purest cloud. Their skin smacked against each other's and the signature scent of that Japanese Cherry Blossom scent, brushed past his nose every time she came back down on him.

It only took several minutes before their bodies started to build up to a release. Cilia's mouth fell open as she and Allele orgasmed together. Their breaths clashed, but there was no time to even catch her breath before Allele had turned them over, Cilia now on her back with him on top of her.

He kissed down her body, making the amber eyed girl close her eyes and enjoy the electric sparks he created in her. Cilia noticed Allele didn't seem to be the rough kind in bed. This was only the second time they we're having sex so maybe that was why; but she was guessing that he was only a love maker—or at least with her.

Allele teased her by spreading her legs and sending two kisses to the inside of her thighs, but he then came up and pulled her closer to him where he stood at the edge of the bed and pushed her legs back until her knees were perfectly lined up with her ears. He took his member and tapped her soaking wet entrance a few times before slowly penetrating her.

He immediately gasped and she squeezed her eyes shut and gripped the sheets as he fed her his thick, long inches. Allele leaned forward, putting her legs over his shoulders as he entered her fully this time. He stayed still, the feeling almost too much for him to bare. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." he muttered under his breath, feeling nothing but pure hot, tight, wet walls covering him.

Allele lowered himself so they were chest to chest. He pulled her small little pouty bottom lip into his mouth, sucking and tugging on it like he was practicing his oral skills. He soon began to rock his hips, thrusting in and out of her with smooth, firm, long strokes.

Cilia quickly put her hands on his face as they stared into each other's eyes. She could feel every inch of this man invading her insides. Allele's lips pressed into a thin line as he held his grunts back, the sound of their skin meeting creating it's own music in the room.

"Oh my gosh," Cilia whimpered as the pleasure began to turn to slight pain. The battle in her stomach was causing her to begin to pant. She closed her eyes and tossed her head back as she arched her back.

Allele attacked the inside of her neck, sucking on her skin. He loved to leave his marks out in the open for the world to see who she belonged to. His thrusts became even more powerful and Cilia's moans picked up. He felt her hand tug his hair but he took both of her wrists in one hand and pinned them above her head as his lips moved near her ear.

Cilia couldn't do anything but pant and moan in ecstasy and slight pain as she felt Allele inside her guts. He held her hands above her head forcing her to take it. The feeling was so strong it caused tears to form at the corner of her eyes. All she could do was let her body take control as Allele played inside her stomach and cockily spat the raunchiest shit in her ear.

Cilia shut her eyes tight as not even a minute later, she sprayed his body down in her juices. She gasped like a random glass of ice cold water was thrown on her, while her legs shook. Allele never let up with his strokes until he came right after her several minutes later.

None of the two remembered how they got into the shower, but Cilia was grateful Allele was supporting her because her legs were literal jello. Her back was against the wall, her hair shriveled up in small brown curls which bounced up and down as did she on Allele's rock hard dick.

They must have been going at it for hours now. Cilia didn't know, nor did she care. She just felt like she was in another world when she was with this man. Semi-warm water beat down on them, half the steam from the water and the other part from the intensity between them.

"Don't leave me," Cilia whispered as Allele brought her up and down on him.

Soapy water raced down his body, "I never will." He said back, meaning every word as he brought her to a release for the third time that night, in which he soon followed suit.

They washed up and wrapped towels around themselves as Allele carried Cilia to her room. He gently placed her on the bed and disappeared to go retrieve some clothes from his closet. Cilia rubbed herself down in Citrus lotion just as Allele returned only in some basketball shorts.

She watched the way he eyed her body as she slid under the sheets just as naked as the day she was born. She chuckled, yawning as sleep already started to urge her body to let it take control. "No," Cilia mumbled to him, seeing the lustful look in his eyes. She could hardly already stand.

Allele smiled and slid under the sheets with her. Cilia put her head on his chest and they laid in silence; but it didn't even take all of two seconds for Cilia to fall asleep.

Allele couldn't sleep however, all he could think about was their life and what they had been through. The bodies they caught, they sins they committed. The police on their back. He ran his fingers through Cilia's damp curls. This drug connect nigga, he thought to himself. He could strike at anytime and when he came Allele would have absolutely no clue. He was a one man army, he didn't have a team of shooters who could look out or find out shit about this dude.

Allele promised himself he would never let anything or anyone hurt Cilia ever again, though. She was a strong girl who's never had a good life. What she needed was help, not to be in prison or six feet under. All she needed was to be loved. Allele looked at her and grit his teeth, wondering how this small little lady could take on the world the way she has. This is exactly why he was in love with her.

Allele kissed her forehead then sighed, just massaging her scalp as time ticked by.

Hours past and Allele was so lost in his own thoughts he didn't even notice Cilia had woken up and was just staring at him, until she kissed his cheek. He glanced at her and a smirk overcame his face. "You was knocked, huh?"

Cilia giggled because she couldn't even lie, she was. His dick game was no joke. She already had it made up that when she wanted to sleep or feel good, his dick was going to be her remedy.

Allele smirked and rolled over so he was on top of her, but he didn't put any of his weight on her. He just stared as he twirled one of her caramel curls around his finger. It was quiet between them and just as expected, as the effects from the night of their passion left and reality and life set in, the waterworks began to start behind her lids.

The realization of what her life was and what her life had become hit Cilia. As soon as Allele saw the tears forming he tensed up, becoming uncomfortable. He was never a man who dealt with tears easily. It was exactly why whenever Iris started her crying he always ignored her or asked her to get out his face. The only time he had ever comforted Cilia when she cried was the night she had did her first kill.

That was a reason to cry because he knew what that felt like. Whether you knew the person or not, taking a life was like taking a part of yourself. Other than that, he had never seen Cilia cry. He himself hadn't cried in over ten years. To him there was nothing really to cry about in this world. In his mind if Iris didn't love them, then it wasn't that serious.

It stung his heart, but the only thing he could do is cut his losses. What was the sense in sitting down and crying about it?

Allele watched the tears dripping down her face but just put his forehead against her chest. "You know I don't do this crying thing. You killing me with these tears, ma. I don't know what to do." He whispered, not knowing what to say other than to let her cry.

What Allele didn't realize was that part of his heart was far too tainted to be considered normal again. Just like the name his mother had given him, he was partially that. A Terminator. Part man and part machine. He didn't think in the way that he was suppose to. He didn't take into consideration that Iris was her sister. Someone she had loved and cherished her whole life. He didn't take into consideration that even though he grew up with these girls like they were his family, that they were not and that he could not compare his relationship with Iris to her real blood. He had no siblings so he couldn't tell Cilia how she should react, because he would never know himself—but he didn't know any better. In his mind's eyes if someone didn't care about him then he didn't care and Cilia should be able to turn her feelings off that fast. Just like he could. They had been alone their entire life. People cutting them off should have come as no surprise to her.

Cilia swiped her tears away and just turned her head. "I just feel so empty." She admitted. "I can't believe she said all of that stuff...she never loved me?"

Allele narrowed his eyes at her, "Look at me."

Cilia did and the glow from the moon gave her eyes a silverish look that made her eyes come off more exotic than they already were. Cilia stared into his chocolate brown eyes as he gnawed at the inside of his cheek like he was thinking of something, but didn't know how to say it.

"I just feel like everybody hates me...everybody gives up on me so easily. Am I really that bad of a person?" She wept.

Cilia's heart felt like mush. Everyone she knew had turned their back on her and betrayed her. Her birth parents...Ms. Pat...Iris...Breeze...those fake ass broads who randomly just stopped talking to her just because she had an issue with Peyton. Everyone who walked into her life was programmed to destroy it more than it already was then leave.

"I know you'll be next Allele. I know you're gonna be next to hurt me—"

"Yo', what?" Allele said screwing up his handsome face. "Why would you think—"

"Everyone else has already." She sniffled, as her eyes continuously poured a salty river down the sides of her face that became hot with emotion.

"But I'm not everybody else, Cilia. I've always been about you. Just like you made your sister top priority, I did as well because I knew that would make you happy. You came out of prison doing all this shit for her and without hesitation I followed behind you again, because I love you and I would do anything for you. I always show you that I have your back. I'm always behind you ma, why would you think something like that?"

Cilia blinked but looked away, feeling bad. He was right, he's really never done anything to make her skeptical about his loyalty or trust. It was just because of how everything was playing out and how people in her life was treating her she expected Allele to do her the same.

"I'm sorry," She uttered genuinely, looking back at him.

Allele wiped her tears with the back of his hand. "Look Cil...all them people you talking about, fuck every single one of them. I'm still here and I always have been, I always will be. Don't feel some type of way about them. None of those people ever loved you anyway. I promise as long as I live you'll always have me. I'll never give up on you, stop crying," He mumbled in her ear on the last part, gently kissing her wet, tear stained face.

Cilia's lips quivered but she held it in, nodding her head and rubbing her eyes.

"Do you love me?" He asked after a moment. His hair was damp and flat against his back but some hung down, tickling the sides of Cilia's face.

"Yes." She said without a second thought. Her heart felt like it fell down to her toes. She had been hurt so many times. Given up on so many times. To the point some might call her stupid for putting her heart out there so openly; but she knew that this was the only person who would never judge her or turn his back on her like everyone else had.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes." She said again, tears sliding down the corner of her face as they tickled her ears and fell off, dripping onto the bed sheet.

Allele nodded his head then sat up. "Then the only thing I want you to do is get dressed and meet me by the front door in ten minutes."

Cilia was already up and in her closet with no questions asked. This was the same thing that had gotten her into so much trouble in the past. Not asking questions. Not doing enough research. She put her heart on her sleeve but she knew this time was different. Or at least she hoped so.

******

Breeze was so cute while he was asleep. It was the exact thoughts running through Peyton's mind as she laid next to him, tracing his pink, plump lips. His eyelashes were thick and long, his mouth slightly parted as his soft breathing sounded like music to her ears. He laid on his stomach, his face facing her, which gave her a perfect look at his angel-like features.

Breeze subconsciously pulled his lips in, her finger tickling his skin while she traced his lips. Peyton giggled and waited until his lips unfolded again to continue tracing them. To be honest Cilia had some sense. Peyton didn't know for sure if Cilia had actually did the robbery, but she had slipped right back into Breeze's heart and his bed like Cilia had predicted. So Peyton was assuming that she got through successfully because Breeze had opened up just like that.

Peyton was low key salty it took another woman hurting him for him to open back up to her after almost a year, but at least she was here. She promised herself this time she would make things right. Plus even though she was grateful Cilia's prediction was right, she still had an ass whooping for her. Cilia never contacted her to give her the five grand she promised for telling her the location of the money.

Breeze's eyes fluttered open and he immediately clapped a hand over his mouth thinking a bug or something was crawling on him, but sucked his teeth when he realized it was just Peyton. He turned his head in the other direction, closing his eyes again. "Peyton stop I'm trying to sleep."

Peyton chuckled, holding the sheets to her naked body. "You still need more rest?"

Breeze didn't answer causing Peyton to climb on his back. She started bouncing up and down, then groaned when she wasn't getting any response from him. She bent down, kissing behind his ear. "Come on Dion, get up. It's twelve o' clock at night. Let's go out to a movie theater and watch a horror movie or something." She suggested.

One of Breeze's eyes popped open, glancing at his curtain displaying the dark night sky outside. He had been asleep the entire day after he and Peyton fucked all day. She was right, he had to get up. But definitely not for what she wanted to do. He had a mission of his own.

Breeze tapped her side and Peyton raised up as he turned over, but as soon as he did she plopped back down on his lap, trapping him under her.

He sighed, "Peyton come on, get up."

"I wanna talk to you," She pouted.

"Talk to me about what?"

"Us...are we gonna get back together? Dion..." She whispered, eyes wide with excitement. "we finally had sex after ten months."

Breeze just stared at her. We're they gonna get back together...please. Could pigs fly? Did Asian women have fat asses? Was Candy healthy? The answer was no, to all of those. That was what he wanted to tell her, but he knew better than to even open his mouth and get slick. He knew he slipped up by letting Peyton back in; but he felt like he had nowhere else to go. Nobody else to turn too. Even though he was going right back to one of the females who tore him up inside, he just needed to feel cared about in the moment.

Breeze sighed, "I'on know about all of that Peyton, forreal. You have problems and I'm not dealing with that. Seriously." Breeze said, tapping her side once again.

Peyton got off of him and watched him get up. His black Polo sweatpants hung off his waist as he traveled into the bathroom. She heard the sink turn on. She could tell he was brushing his teeth. Peyton sighed and threw herself back on the bed. She really felt some type of way and wanted to be with Breeze again. She knew she had issues but nobody was perfect.

Breeze's phone started to ring and Peyton sat up. She grabbed it from his side of the bed and saw Ty'kerah's name on the screen. She smiled and answered the phone with a big smile on her face.

"Hey Ty!" She whispered.

"Peyton?" Ty'kerah asked, the surprise present in her voice.

"Yes bitch! Guess what, me and Dion fucked! I'm at his house right now. We might get back together." Peyton knew she was stretching it, but in her mind that's how she saw things, so there was nothing wrong with living out your fantasies.

The phone was super quiet, the jealousy could almost be felt through the phone. Peyton didn't think to even ask why Ty'kerah was calling. It was probably to ask Breeze for a ride to school or something. But she low key felt the animosity. Sometimes Peyton felt like Ty'kerah was jealous because every other girl could get some dick and she couldn't.

"Uh...are you okay?" Peyton asked playfully, "I sense some hate girl, that's a side effect from cobweb on that box."

"Peyton you need to leave that man alone."

Peyton frowned, caught off guard. "Excuse me?"

"You need to leave Dion alone, Peyton. He's a great guy and you're fucking his head up."

"Okay honey, first of all, I came over to check on Dion and he invited me in. I didn't force him, it was his decision."

Ty'kerah rolled her eyes on the other side. "Because he's a sensitive guy Peyton, you know that. Dion is always in his feelings. You know what he's been through as a child, it's easy to crush his heart. And you're doing that."

Peyton narrowed her eyes. "How? By sleeping with a man that use to be my husband? Ty, if I want some of my ex's dick and he's willing to give it to me, I think that's our business. I know you knew him before me and he's your friend, but I was married to him."

"He doesn't think clearly Peyton. He only needed you because he's going through something."

"And how do you know that?" Peyton asked, offended.

"You picked up a fucking hammer once and broke the man's hand with it. Why would he need to turn to you first out of all people? You were probably his last resort." Ty'kerah said. She wasn't trying to be a bitch but at the same time she was, Breeze didn't know how to use his head properly when he was in his feelings. He turned to the same people who fucked him over which caused him to keep getting hurt over and over again. Ty'kerah was low key upset. He had her as a friend and he never used her. "Can you put him on the phone please."

"Yeah hold on." Peyton said with attitude. She got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. She loved Ty'kerah, but sometimes she was super annoying. Peyton walked in and extended the phone to Breeze who was in the mirror, brushing his teeth.

"Here."

Breeze looked up from the mirror, looking at his Bronze colored phone. He spit the toothpaste out into the sink and quickly rinsed his mouth out. He gently took the phone out her hand, "Peyton, we're not together anymore, you can't answer my phone." He mumbled.

Peyton just sucked her teeth and went into his draw, taking out an extra toothbrush. She put toothpaste on her brush and began to brush while humming a song under her breath. She was definitely not going to let Ty'kerah's bitter ass ruin her mood. She was here with her man where she was suppose to be.

"Hello." Breeze answered flatly.

"You fucked Peyton?" Ty'kerah asked.

Breeze glanced at his ex-wife, watching her singing and brushing her teeth, looking all happy. His eyes returned to the mirror as he stared at himself. "Yes."

"Wow...I thought you guys were divorced for a reason."

Breeze walked out of the bathroom and out his room to have some privacy. "We are...but at the same time if I want to have sex with her, I don't see the big deal."

"Why don't you?" She questioned, then sighed. "Dee, I know something happened. You act like this when something's wrong. We're friends, we've been friends forever. Talk to me Dion, that's what I'm here for. Why do you push me away?" Ty'kerah didn't know exactly what was wrong but he was going through something. She knew he was, else he would have never called Peyton if otherwise. Even the tone in his voice he was talking to her with now. All flat and dead like he was depressed suggested something was wrong.

Breeze sighed. "Ty, I appreciate you ma and you know that. But I'm a grown man, let me be grown. I can make my own decisions. Nothing is going on with me, I'm fine, aight?"

"Yeah, okay." Ty'kerah uttered.

"Thanks. Did you need something though, why'd you call?"

"No reason, forget it."

"Okay, I love you, aight?" He smiled, hoping some happiness showed in his voice. He didn't know if it got through to her but he was in no mood to force it.

Ty'kerah's heart wrung in her chest just hearing him say that. But she knew it was completely friendly. He meant 'I love you friend, homegirl' not in the way she wished that he loved her. If only this man could give her a chance. She would make him so happy. She would never ever hurt him the way everyone else has.

"Yeah, bye Dee..."

Breeze furrowed his eyebrows as he heard the sorrow in her voice. "Ty?" He questioned in disbelief. She hung up on him and Breeze pulled the phone away from his ear to look at it. He swore he heard her crying. Just then it began to come together to him.

The extra ass questions she always asked, the way she always looked at him, even the tattoo on her ass...did she have feelings for him? The way she acted during sex, she cooked, cleaned and was always making sure he was straight. It was a bit over friendly but it never really clicked to him. Even the tattoo, he didn't think about it because they were super close friends. He just thought she was being crazy, wild and young. None of that had ever registered to him as her being in love.

Why am I always in some drama? Breeze thought to himself, running a hand down his face. When he dropped his hand he saw Peyton standing in front of him. They just stared at each other. Peyton really was pretty with her spirally black hair and thin pink lips, her breasts were full and perky, her hourglass flame definitely something to show off. He guessed that was why she was standing in front of him naked.

"Where are you going?" Peyton asked softly. It's not like she felt like a hoe or anything because he was leaving, she was still in his house and he was coming back. But she was still curious.

"Out." He said simply.

Peyton sighed and just stared at him, looking at a feather that was on his eyelash. He had gotten so quiet lately. He was much more distant with people now after his breakup with Cilia. After a while Breeze licked his lips, making his dimples pop out as his eyebrows furrowed. "What?" He mumbled, wondering why she was staring at him so hard.

She just sighed and stared at his eyelash. He was so adorable. Out of nowhere she reached up to grab the feather and Breeze jumped and shut his eyes so tight it even startled Peyton. She widened her eyes and put a hand on her chest. "Oh my gosh Dion, relax," she said just as he opened his eyes. Again she reached up and picked up the tiny feather showing it to him. "I was just taking this off your eyelash."

Breeze clenched his jaws and looked away, nodding his head. It was so embarrassing when he acted like that. He was a grown man that behaved like a battered four year old girl. He couldn't help it though, he's been like that for three years whenever somebody got super close to his face. It was just instinct for him to think he was about to get hit no matter who the person was—but especially with Peyton. Being physically abused for three years straight, it was hard for him to break out of that habit of his violent flinching.

Peyton's heart raced, feeling so guilty for her actions in the past. She was the reason he was like this. She frowned, "I'm sorry Dion."

Breeze ran a hand down his face wanting to shrink to the size of a pebble. "Yeah aight..." He bent down and kissed her forehead, making the wings of invisible butterflies tickle Peyton's insides. It even amazed her how sweet he still was to her. "I'll see you later tonight." He smoothly side stepped her and left without another word.

******

"Okay gentleman, everyone's suited up?" Keshawn asked, strapping his own black NYPD bullet proof vest on. He had about fifty officers with him and finally had enough evidence to lock up his Bonnie & Clyde killers.

The DNA of Cilia Hunter and Allele Coleman in Gold Ice Casino had been found in various spots all over the hotel room. The video from the seedy motel off the interstate that the prostitute and the man from Wall Street had been killed in came back; they hadn't been caught on tape directly, but a female with a .22 had, the same .22 that had been caught in various crimes. Including the TD bank robbery in Queens. Along with the video at Nancy's diner that showed Cilia and Allele talking to a Jon Fickle and Sabrina Powell before they ended up dead minutes later. By time they were done being charged, they would be sentenced to life or death.

As far as the government was concerned, this was now a big deal. They hadn't killed one or two people. They had basically massacred a bunch of people and committed crimes that now put them on America's most wanted list. Keshawn was hyped as he was the head cop of this operation. All he had to do was bring them in and he would make detective.

Several armored police vans pulled in as all the officers climbed inside. They were not permitted to shoot. It was only to bring them back, if things got out of hand and the suspects were holding weapons then Keshawn would have to step back and call S.W.A.T. and have them handle it.

"You worried?" Officer Izquierdo asked. He was low key happy for Keshawn because he would finally make detective like he always wanted, but at the same time he was jealous because he wanted to be detective as well. That was the whole point of being a cop. You climbed the ladder and got promoted to the top until you couldn't anymore.

"I'm only picking up one signal, Gray!" The officer in the passenger seat shouted, as Keshawn and the others road in the back.

"That's fine, their phones are probably off. Keep onto the signal we have." He said.

Keshawn wasn't dumb, there was no way he would go looking for them, where he "thought" they might be. He had to move off of straight facts. So instead of busting up in their home since that's where he thought they might be; he tracked their cellphone activity, that would be sure to lead him to them directly. He couldn't give them a chance to know that cops were on their back, so he had to get them right away. If he gave them a chance to run that was his promotion and most likely his ass.

The officer up front furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at the tracking system in his hand. It wasn't spelling out the exact location, it came in numbers like a code, but they were trained to know the IP address. Keshawn grit his teeth as his stomach bubbled. This was no longer just his job, Cilia Hunter had made it personal the day she decided to step foot into his home and ruin his family. He even learned that she had robbed Dion; but to be real he gave no fucks about that. He warned his brother about her and he wanted to play love struck so he got just what she gave him.

To be real Keshawn was impressed by her and he respected her hustle. If she could rob a nigga, then that was that nigga's fault. If this is what it took for Breeze to wake up and stop being so nice, then he had Cilia to actually thank than be mad at. Keshawn just wanted her because it would make his promotion and he just hated to be made a fool of.

"Where's the location saying?" Keshawn asked, noticing they were traveling a little bit out of the way.

"It's saying...downtown Manhattan." The officer up front said as he read off the address.

Keshawn sighed and looked at his wrist forgetting that he had no watch on. "How long until we get there?" He asked.

"Probably about ten minutes." He said, they had their sirens on and were blazing through traffic.

He nodded and told himself to relax, in ten minutes this would all be over. He had no clue why the two other connections were off. They probably have their phones turned off...but even with the phones off we're still suppose to be able to pick up on them. He told himself.

"One signal just must be the strongest...this is the one probably giving an exact location," Izquierdo reassured, seeing the worried look on Keshawn's face.

Keshawn forced his nerves to relax as he said a silent prayer to himself. As soon as they arrived in Manhattan the officer up front yelled out the location. "It's saying Manhattan Women's shelter!"

Keshawn sucked his teeth, the last thing he wanted was a damn crowd. It gave them a chance to escape if they even saw police. Keshawn touched the button to the headset plugged up to his ear. "Call in the manager of the shelter and have it shut down. Tell whoever's in charge, that this is a lockdown issued by police, not a soul is permitted to leave that building."

"Copy." The other head officer who was riding in the van behind him said into the headset, putting the word in.

In less than five minutes the vans pulled up to the destination and police began to file out, rushing into the building. Some stayed outside in case the suspects were outside, and to stop onlookers on the streets from rushing in after police, or from getting too close to the scene. Keshawn and all of the police with him, emptied out the van and rushed in.

Keshawn ran into the shelter and straight up to the counter, to a terrified looking, chubby Asian man. He pulled out his badge. "New York City police, there are dangerous criminals believed to be here. A Cilia Hunter and Allele Coleman." Keshawn said. He was aware each and every room was being banged down and ran into by police right now, but getting the exact room would be faster.

"Ahh..." The man said nervously typing something on the computer. "Did you say C-Ciara Hunter—"

"Cilia, C-I-L-I-A." Keshawn spelled out for him. "Hunter."

The man typed quickly, coming up with 'no data' on the screen. "There is no Cilia Hunter here, sir."

Keshawn screwed up his face. "Check Allele Coleman. A-L-L-E-L-E."

The man typed it in coming up with one result on the screen. "No Allele Coleman here either sir." He said pushing his glasses up on his face as he looked at the cop.

"Every guess has to check in first so we know how many beds are occupied a night. No one by those names checked in here."

How the hell can they not be here? This is one of their cellphones being picked up on the signal. Keshawn thought to himself heatedly. "That's not possible, they have to be here. Maybe they just didn't check in under their real names. I—"

"The only person here today occupying the name Coleman, is an Iris Coleman."

Keshawn's eyes widened. "What room is that?"

It wasn't really a room, it was a shelter and several people housed the same space in bunk beds. But he knew right now was not the time to be explaining anything. "Third floor, the second door on the right."

Keshawn dashed toward the staircase, pressing the button on his headset. "I need you guys on the third floor, second door on your right!" He said, skipping the stairs two at a time.

"Copy." An officer replied.

Keshawn felt like he was flying as his feet barely hit the stairs on the way up. Second door on the right, second door on the right. He kept repeating to himself. None of the rooms had doors, it was just a very large room that housed dozens of bunk beds. Multiple people were scattered throughout the room being held at gunpoint by police, some panicking and crying.

Keshawn slowly walked inside with his weapon drawn, staring. The room had a slight smell since he had a notion, most of the people here were probably homeless and had clothes that hadn't been washed in a while. The bunk beds were small and the sheets on a lot of the beds were stained and a little shabby looking.

His eyes searched the crowd, ignoring a bunch of crying women and children. When he spotted a shook brown haired, amber eyed girl he walked over and pushed Izquierdo's weapon down. He then bent down, ignoring all the tears and snot that poured out of her.

Before he said anything he stared for a bit to make sure it was the blind twin. When her eyes continuously darted around and the terror in her eyes looked as if she wasn't sure what was going on, he took a deep breath before speaking. "Where is you're sister and you're husband."

"What? What's going on? I-I didn't do anything." Iris choked up on her own fear, barely able to speak a sentence as she hiccuped crazily. "I-I...what's going on? What did I do?!"

"Listen to me Iris, this is officer Gray. We've met a few times before. Right now there's a manhunt out for you're sister and husband. They are very dangerous criminals...I know this is a lot for you to take in because this is your family, but it is very important that we find them."

What the fuck have they done? Iris thought to herself in terror. She had no clue what was going on, but she could tell she was surrounded by police. She heard how many of them came swarming into the room. It sounded like a damn sting operation. Her heart was hammering, she was blind so surely they would see that and take it easy.

"Look, I-I don't know where they are. They kicked me out of the house. They were having an affair behind my back and Allele decided he wanted my sister and not me. They kicked me out of the house and now I have to come here. If I knew where they were I would give them up."

Keshawn nodded his head and pressed the button on his headset. All he knew was that they were not here, so they must have been at the one other place they could be. "Gensu, I need you and two units in Brooklyn...in the nineties...yeah." Keshawn said as he rattled off the address, floor and exact apartment building they lived in. "I want them apprehended right away."

As soon as his special little suspects were in custody, he would make the trip to the location himself. Just to make sure the last face they saw was his, before they rotted away in a prison cell. And Keshawn couldn't wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 25K 117
The Many Dates of Indigo is now published as a Paperback, and E-book with W by Wattpad Books! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Wattpad Or...