Interracial Love

By ViragoMonroe

Tyler Fields is in love with her best friend Jake. Tyler is beautiful, and has a great voice that adds to her... More

Interracial Love
#2 kISSING jAKE
#3 The Gig
#4: Coke War
#5 Dentention In Hell
#6: Break Down
#7: Desperate much?
#8: A day Out with Jake
#9: Liar Liar
#9: The Breakup ***Real Chapter 9*****
#10: The Boy Under the Player
#11:Gravity Fail *Part One of Gravity 56 *
#12: A taste of Fame *Gravity 56 * Part 2
#13: Journey Solo *Last part of Gravity 56*
#14: Down MemorY Lane
#15: The Apple
#16: Rumor has it...
#17: The Poem
#18:Frenemies
#Chapter:19 Sike!
#19: The Flyer
#20: The Dance *You might wanna read this chapter* :O
#21: Flight Away
#22: In Jake's Head
#23:A new girl once again
#24: Skating Rink
Chapter #: 25 Colby's Dream
Chapter #26: Waking Up to Hate *Bonus Chapter*
#27: Big Time News
#28: Skin Like Hershey
#29: Hey There Tyler
Please Read ...!
#30- Departed For GOOD
#31: Excited Much?
#32: Gina Jawe
Please read!
#33: Interrupted
#34: Bitter Recognization
#35: Colly. Coby. Whatever.
#36: The Witch Returns...Again
#37: Wall.
#38: Caught
#39: Even when it hurts
#40: Hot Valcano
#41: Check and Mate
#42: One last kiss
Sneak peak to the Sequel!
HEY GUYS
#43: Rest of Your life
#44 : Time Machine part #1
#45: Reunited
*Please Read*
Christmas Special <3
*Read!*
Elite Lives.
The Moment You've All Been Waiting for.
Love, Actually! and Many More Importants things i have to say
One Shots?!
nanowrimo challenge & Excerpt of new story
Question and Answer Video Edition :D
6 Years Later

HEY!

3.4K 53 2
By ViragoMonroe

Hey, it's been a while. Many people have been asking me am I going to do a sequel to Interracial Love. The answer is probably not. I say this because I dragged out there story in this book and to drag out another story about them might not be good. I had started, 'Inseparable Love'. But I didn't even know how to start it off or even developed a plot line.

But good new, if you're not reading the Spin off, "Playing it Safe." Then you're missing out. Tyler will be in Playing It Safe. But this story is about Colby. YES, to all you Colby lovers out there. There's his own book about him.

Another. I was really hoping if you can support the story Elite Lives. It's not an inerracial book but it's great.... if not I'll just delete it.

ANOTHER. I am a interracial Writer and I am starting another Interracial book. So if you liked this then you might like the new ones I'm writing. One of them might just be based off me....Yes, I said it me. My experience with my boyfriend....yeah we met last year. lol. 

It's pretty corny how we met though. Everytime I tell my friends they really think that it's from a movie. True story. I was in Manhattan in the upper west side village. I'm normally not there because that isn't my scene. All those rich people up there and I'm here with some Old Navy Jeans and converse and a leather jacket.  Being the clumsy person I am I drop money. A guy calls out to me and I turn around and there he is with his red hair and blue eyes. He hands me my money and then asks me from my number. I don't give my umber out but I gave him my kik. I didn't expect him to kik me but he did. However, he was only in NY for a while..and he lives in NJ. Sooo we skype and talk on the phone. I knew he him for a year...aww but we've just been dating recently ...November I believe. lol.

But. Just passing by to say hi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
15.9K 1.3K 58
Alison moved to a new town as her father got a new job, simultaneously, she decided to hide her dark past, starting a new chapter of her complicated...
736K 16.9K 23
(WARNING! Don't read this peace of crap! I made it up when I was.. like... 14? Still, it sucks 'cause I didn't give a shit about grammar but now I do...
2.4M 87.6K 55
17 year old, Elena Hawkins thought she was going to be done with boys forever. What Nate Thompson did to her in the fifth grade was unacceptable. She...