Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imp...

By amatif_zbad

"I love you jagiya... And I will never be tired of loving you. I will never be tired of surprising you." The... More

Prologue: Park Eun Jae
Chapter 1: Sweetest Proposal
Chapter 2: Getting Married!
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Lee
Chapter 4: Stepfather and Ms. Cheri
Chapter 5: Eun Jae's Innocence
Chapter 6: Extra sweet ^^
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Just Another Fine Sweet Day
Chapter 9: Coz' You're My Tranquilizer
Chapter 10: Smile and Tears
Chapter 11: A Blessing?
Chapter 12: Gift; Pretentions; Who?
Chapter 13: The Beginning of Separation
Chapter 14: Giving up
Chapter 15: Unexpected Truth
Chapter 16: Indiscreet Concern
Chapter 17: A Chance?
Chapter 18: It's Another Misunderstanding
Chapter 19: Concern Out of Curiosity
Chapter 20: That One Moment of Sweetness
Chapter 21: My Lost...
Chapter 22: Little Angel is Born
Chapter 23: Cohabitation
Chapter 24: First Day in the Dorm
Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 26: He's Sorry, At Least...
Chapter 27: The Three of Us in Your Bedroom
Chapter 28: Tae Woo is...
Chapter 29: Worried Father
Chapter 30: The Two Sides of Him
Chapter 31: Surprise Wedding for You and Me
Chapter 32: The Worried and Jealous Him
Chapter 33: A Step Closer to You
Chapter 34: Fleeing Away
Chapter 35: Fetching Me, but I'm Not Listening to You
Chapter 36: He Who Wants to Revenge
Chapter 37: A Happy Family
Chapter 38: Almost Caught
Chapter 39: Reunited Him and Me
Chapter 40: Spending More Time With You
Chapter 41: Courting Again
Chapter 42: Caught in The Act
Chapter 43: Sorting Things Out
Chapter 44: One Last Stain
Chapter 45: A Pledge From Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections

Epilogue:Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections Eternally

659 15 8
By amatif_zbad

Mrs. Lee's birthday...

A month after the wedding, we are all gathered again for Jinki's mother's birthday.

"Aigoo... Eun Jae, don't you feel sour with that green mango you are eating?" My step mom asks me with a frowning face. She is holding Tae Woo.

"You know that I don't feel that way since I was a grade schooler eomma. I love these types of mango."

She looks at me suspiciously. "Sure?"

I chuckle. "Ye eomma." I know what she is trying to say.

"Excuse me eomma." I went to the restroom secretly.

I too have already doubts. I get the pregnancy test that I bought secretly to check if I am really pregnant. These past few weeks, I easily get irritated especially if I see Jinki. I don't like almost all part of him.

"Jagiya?"

I quickly hide in my bag the pregnancy test when I heard Jinki's voice. I open the door. "What?!"

Jinki is startle. "You are in bad mood again jagiya? Are you having your periods?" He asks sheepishly.

I did not answer his question. "Wae?" This time around, I mellow my voice.

"I'm just looking for you. Are you okay? You look pale."

I stop him from holding me. "It's the mangoes." I walk away. I can feel Jinki staring at my back with so much confusion.

I am eating my desert when he gets near me again. "Jagiya? Are you mad at me?"

I glare at him as I stop from eating. "You are disturbing my eating time Jinki. Go away."

Jinki is teary eyed already. He does not know what he has done to make his wife so mad at him. He notices that Eun Jae is having bad mood lately.

"Eun Jae, what did you do to your husband? Look at him, he looks like he is going to cry any time." My step mom approaches me.

"I'm just teasing him eomma." I chuckle.

"Ya, it's not nice to make fun of other people."

"He's my husband eomma... Not other people." I pout.

My step mom hisses. "Whether he is your husband or son or anyone close to you, still don't make fun of anyone."

"Arasseo eomma." I sigh.

I walk towards Jinki. He is alone drinking wine. His sulking face makes me want to touch it.

"Jagiya..."

He gets startle when he sees me. "Mianhe for whatever I did that upset you jagiya."

I shake my head and sit beside him. I hug his arm. "I love you always my Lee Jinki."

He unfastens my hug and makes me look at him. "You are not mad at me anymore?" I nod. "I love you too Eun Jae."

I give him the stick.

"What is this?" He asks.

"Pregnancy test."

His frowning face enlightens when he gets what I mean. "You mean you are pregnant?" His voice is full of excitement.

I smile while nodding.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" He hugs me. "Yeorobun!" He excitedly shouts. "My wife is pregnant with our second baby!?"

"Jinjja?!What a nice gift to me?!" Jinki's mother hugs me.

Everyone congratulate us. Now I fully understand why I am acting strange lately.

"Jagiya... Gomawo... Gomawo jeongmal." Jinki keeps on saying it to me.

"Aishh..." I snob at him. He only scratches the back of his head when he sees my reaction. The others are laughing at him.

"Aigoo... I don't mind it if you keep on pushing me away jagiya, because I know the reason already." He said happily... Not getting bothered by my attitude towards him anymore.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

New Year Eve's Time...

"Jagiya, do you want water?" Jinki asks me the 5th time already.

I pout. "Aniyo."

Together with SHINee members, Soo Young and his boyfriend, Jinki's parents and my step mom, we decided to celebrate our new year's eve in our own house that Jinki bought to surprise me.

Soo Young lightly pats my arm. "Ya... Don't you think you're too rude enough to your husband?"

I roll my eyes. "He's annoying me." I look at Jinki who is just listening to us. "He's over reacting to my pregnancy since that day that he knows that I am pregnant."

"I just love you a lot jagiya. I don't want anything bad that will happen to you and our second baby."

I cross my arms on my chest. "That's it! I keep on hearing those words."

Jinki's face becomes sad. "Are you tired of my love jagiya?"

I did not respond. Soo Young and the rest of the gag try to comfort him.

"Ya... It's almost twelve now." Everyone gets excited as we wait for the clock to strike to twelve.

I get an unlighted bengal light and wait excitedly for the New Year to come. I notice Jinki at one corner.

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1!" Everyone shouts excitedly.

While they count it, I also take steps towards my sulking husband. The moment they said one, I kiss Jinki passionately.

"I love you my sweet Jinki... My sulking husband. Happy New Year." I sincerely said when I stop kissing him. "I will never get tired of listening to your I Love You's jagiya. I am sorry if I can't control my emotions."

He smiles genuinely. "Gwenchana... Now that you assured me that you won't get tired of listening to me, I will continue to say it. I love you too a lot Eun Jae. You, baby Linki and our second angel." He said while touching my tummy. He kneels down and kisses my tummy. "Daddy loves you so much baby."

"He or she loves you too." I wink at him. "Omo... Uri Tae Woo???"

I narrow my eyes when Jinki scratches the back of his head. He is the one holding Tae Woo earlier since he does not want me to carry Tae Woo anymore. He does not want me to carry heavy things.

"Sleeping in the room." He slowly said.

I puff an air and walk towards our room. I hear Tae Woo crying.

"Jagiya, I'll carry Tae Woo." Jinki gets Tae Woo from me.

"Aigoo... Daddy left you baby? Should I pat daddy?" I ask Tae Woo.

"Mianhe baby Linki... You won't get mad to daddy right because you know I am just looking after your mommy and baby sibling too."

"Aishhh..." I hiss. I look at Tae Woo and kiss him gently. "I love you baby Tae Woo... And Happy New Year."

"Nado baby Linki... Daddy loves you a lot." Jinki does the same. He kisses Tae Woo.

"Kaja, let's go outside. I wanna light this one." I raise the Bengal light.

Jinki's eyes widen. "You are not going to light that jagiya... What if it will hurt you? Ani... You won't be lighting that. Plus the smell of the smoke is not good for you."

"I want to watch fireworks jagiya." I frown. "Please? I am not the only one wanting this, but also our little angels." I look at him with puppy eyes when I notice that he seems firm with his decision.

He sighs. "Arasseo, but..." He gets a mask. "Wear this one and you are not going to light that. I'll do it by myself."

"But... What if you'll get hurt?"

"Gwenchana. You and our little angels want it, so daddy will do it."

I smile widely. "Jinjja?Gomawo jagiya." I hug him. "But you should take care arasseo?"

Jinki nods. "Anything for you and for our little angels." He gives me a quick kiss.

We join the others. They look at us with understanding looks and eyes. We don't have to explain to them if we are okay or not, our actions already speak it.

--- The End ---

"There is no perfect standard of being a perfect guy or girl. Not even a perfect standard for a perfect relationship. Just be the real you and let your loved one treat you as the perfect one. Just don't forget to do the same."

- amatif zbad -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 4K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
48.1K 2.6K 43
"ahh... So perv-" "I told you not to call me that didnt i?!!" he looked at me annoyed Honestly, he looked cute. The amount of anger that radiated fro...
264K 12.2K 68
*SEQUEL TO 'SERENDIPITY?'* *READ SERENDIPITY FIRST* Happy endings? They're a cliché. But we're still suckers for happy endings... After being with J...
49.6K 2.2K 47
"Don't act like nothing happened, Jungkook. You left us." That night after he kissed you. He disappeared, " I came to your house every day..." "I kn...