Demons Love (Nalu)

By saphirekey

"Luce...?" His voice pulling her out of her thoughts. "W-what type of deal.....?" She couldn't help her sha... More

chapter 1: hide
chapter 2: saved by a Demon
chapter 3: Plan of Murder
chapter 4: Suffering to an End
chapter 5: Mornings with a Demon
chapter 6: kiss of emotions
Chapter 7: Forgive Me
chapter 8: Darkness
chapter 9: your mine
Chapter 10: You will love me....
chapter 11: Lisanna
Chapter 12: Healing is Killing
chapter 13: Rage
Chapter 14: Midnight Nightmare
chapter 15: the bottle of the unknown
Chapter 17: They were onxys not purple
Chapter 18: I'll make you trust me again
chapter 19: A Perverted Tailor
Chapter 20: Black instead of White
Chapter 21: Stalker
Chapter 22: Drunk
chapter 23: Tradition
Chapter 24: Needing you
chapter 25: Wedding of the darkness
Chapter 26: the Power of love
chapter 27: the heat of love
chapter 28: Passion
chapter 29: Sister do me a favor...

chapter 16: The perfect Red

6.4K 180 49
By saphirekey

"Lucy, you know darn well I would never give up on you!"

"I-i suppose your right..."

'I don't believe you'll stay with me....'

If lisanna did plan anything to get natsu back...what would happen to her...?

Would he forget about her....?

Would he stop loving her?

She was scared now.......

The blonde whimpered softly as she gently wrapped her body around the demon who immediately held her close and pulled her legs around his torso.

"Luce......?"

His hot breath softly tickled her ear as he spoke in a soothing yet arousing tone that could make anyone go limp but lucy tried not to let it faze her.

".....our weddings in 4 days..."

She muttered out while he smiled brightly.

"Yeah aren't you excited to become all mine!?"

"Yes...but...that girl...will she be there....?"

"No i won't allow her to be..."

The blonde whimpered softly to him at this. Even though this information pleased her she couldn't help the unsettling feeling she got along with it.

Her black feathered wings folded in displeasure as she cling to him tightly.

"Aw...luce....I told you she won't be there...don't worry alright...if anything goes wrong I'll be there to protect you!"

The pink haired Demon slowly rubbed her darkened feathers, trying to sooth her in anyway possible and it sertainlly worked but maybe a little to well.

She couldn't help but mellow in pleasure as she felt his hands run up and down them with such a tender touch that made her melt in want.

Her wings were definitely a sweet spot and natsu knew that.

He licked her neck as more desirable sounds escaped her lips.

And he loved it...

Her mind was becoming clouded as she tugged him closer and soon enough there lips connected and his tounge skillfully slipped into her mouth that was parted slightly.

But while lucy was destracted by his loving kisses and touch she had no idea that natsu had smelt a familiar smell that belong to a sertain white haired women.

And she also had no idea that her beloved demon was planning on killing the white haired women tonight when the blonde falls

asleep....because he'll do anything to keep her safe....and he'll do anything to stop her worries because he loves her....

"I love you luce......you know that right..?"

"I-i do...."

---------------------------------------(with lisanna)---------------------------------

"He knows I'm here....I just know it..."

Cursing silently she quickly fled out a window from the castle and ran into the woods.

"Damn it and his good sense of smell..."

She panted as she slowed her pace down.

She was very angry.

It was going to be harder now, to get him to have a taste of this potion when he knows she's up to no good....so just how in the hell was she going to get him to become hers....

"That blonde bitch is seriously ruining everything, she's such a whore...just the way she clings to him...its just - ughhh it makes me so mad!!"

Her boned tail swooshed side to side which caused her pain.

She could never control her tails actions because her tail is the emotion she feels and it helps express them....but....now all she feels is hate and anger...

Her own lover had ripped off her tail and only left her bone to be displayed.....and all she can feel is pain but she won't stop loving him....

"I will get rid of her...."

her eyes swirled to blood red as she used her long claws to scrape them into a willow tree that seemed to darken as she dragged them into the bark and shredded it's wood.

"I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT!!"

smirking evilly her eyes slowly wandered to a small patch of roses that seem to remind her of the blood crazy she felt as well as her hatred that has consumed her....

It's almost like she could related...to the cursed color of red that haunted her mind...

Those sharp thorns that could tare into flesh so easily....thorns that could be dragged into that blonde women's perfect skin....

Thorns that could slice her up...

The color red just like her blood....

'These are perfect....'

Lisanna dragged her feet over to the roses that seem to call her over.

Her mind went blank as she reached out and began to grab them by there stem that had knive like thorns that sank into the palms of her hands

but she just laughed wickedly as she held them to her chest and continued to grab hands full of these deadly plants that could drag anyone into a state of desire for them.

Her hands dripped blood....it almost looked like she had just killed someone but, no it was her own blood that poured out of her hands....but she still held a crazy smile.

"I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS WEDDING GIFT HEARTFILLIA, HAHAH!!!! I'LL MAKE SURE THEY'RE EXTRA PRETTY AND SMELL EXTRA SWEET!!"

TO BE CONTINUED----------------😅😅😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
I really hope you enjoyed and please do comment for more of this story and vote as well! I'm really glad you guys like this story! Thank you again and I'll see you in the next chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.7K 63
Etherious Natsu Dragneel, END in short and also known as the King. He gets anything he wanted, name it and he'll have it. He has the looks, the wealt...
10.3K 292 10
Natsu and Lucy have liked each other for quite a while. But when Lucy gets targeted by a dark guild, will it be too late to tell Lucy how he really f...
378K 10.5K 49
Natsu is the richest in his country. He rules Dragneel inc. Kind is how he grew up. Cold is what he became. He has his moments, yet one wrong thing c...
17.6K 298 12
Natsu and Lucy are in love with each other, but fail to realize their feelings. This all changes when one of the best friends, Lucy, has a dream. The...