Kuroo Tetsuro x reader - Hear...

By yukisass

(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later ๐Ÿง More

โ€ข 1 โ€ข
โ€ข 2 โ€ข
โ€ข 3 โ€ข
Contact
New
Rainy days
Friends?
Shopping
Volleyball boys
Dat boi
Spot taker
My lunch buddy
Follow
The stars and the moon
Dark
Alone
Meet again
A day missed
Back
Folded paper
Stop
Over
A thousand times
Don't tell
Tell me more
Sew
Deal
Sorry
Laugh
Freddy Bensons
Hana
Ride
Busses
Whoa
Not kissing you
Finally broken
Not going to that festival
Kimono?
Takoyaki
Firework
Going back
IMPORTANT
Tickle monster
Tickle monster
Games
Ending
Himer SompsIn
Your one and Only
Important
Meat buns
Hello darkness my old friend
Regrets
Love
Boyfriend
Not official chapter
Love ya~
Dating Kenma
Kitten
3am text
3am text pt 2
Food Game
Hang up
Kyoya Hibari
IMPORTANT
ITS BEEN A WHILE
Hello dere
Omfg

Dead

14K 388 461
By yukisass

"So... how was you guys' lunch?" Ayano wiggles her eyebrows towards Kuroo and i, as we sit in our seats. Kuroo and i just got back to the classroom after sharing... our food. It was actually pretty fun. I was surprised and thought i'd embarrass myself at first, but i thought wrong. It was nice to spend time with Kuroo, my friend, again.

My face heated up as i answered, "W-well, it was pretty fun... but why weren't you guys there?"

Kuroo puts his hand on his hip and sighed. I looked up at him and saw that he had a tint of red on his cheek. "I hope you didn't set something up...we were expecting you, Yaku, and Kenma." He says.

"Well, lover boy~ we actually never went to the roof! We went to... we-" Ayano was cut off by Hiroko's outburst. "Buying cookies!" She yells.

"Hm.. weird. Don't remember there being any cookies, except for on some days...I'm always told and immediately come to the lunch room before they're gone...yet, i don't remember hearing about any cookies being served today.." Kuroo puts his hand on his chin. "Weird.........."

"SO, (Y/n)-chan... what did you guys do during lunch??" Ayano asks, trying to change the subject. "Anything 'fun' happen? Something nice? Or cool?"

"U-uh... well...ummm...I..we..well.." I felt to embarrassed to tell them about what happened on the roof top.

"Ok ok, dumb and dumber cats, we...shared her food..using the same...c-chopsticks.." Kuroo's face was very red. I guess that he was really embarrassed too.

"AHHHHH SHIP SHIP SHIPPP!" Kuroo started to shake his head at Hiroko's unhealthy habit of shipping.

"Here she goes again."

"Wait... doesnt that mean that they..." Ayano starts, looking at Hiroko with widened eyes.

"SHARED AN INDIRECT KISS?!?!" They yell together. WHAAAAAT?!

"O-ok d-different uh t-topic..." Kuroo stutters, both our faces getting darker red.

"Waaa ok. Let's talk of something else." Hiroko sighs.

"Hmm." Ayano started. "You said you'd tell us about what's been going on and stuff. Ya know i really want to, right??" Ayano pouts and i nod my head.

"Speaking about sharing food, how about we all eat together and she can explain? You did say you'd have us over for dinner. AND YOUR GRANDMA CAN MAKE SOME AWESOME FOOD!" Hiroko cheers.

Grandma...? I did say that, but... she's in the hospital...what if...we never get to- if i could never eat her food again..?

It seemed like they noticed the frown on my face when i hear my name being called, gently. It was Kuroo. "Are you ok?" Kuroo had his arms on both sides of my shoulders.

"My grandma... she's in the hospital...Maybe i lied because... what if i never get to eat her food

"Again...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You explained everything to them. About how Oikawa walked you home, how you guys found your grandma getting pushed into an ambulance, and how he stayed the night with you and her.

Yep... everything except for how he kissed you...

"But how did Oikawa know where you were?" Kuroo asked. Since you brought up how Oikawa was with you that night, he seemed a little annoyed and jealous or upset. Being you, you didn't notice the way he felt.

"W-well...he was just...around here, on his way to a cousins house..!" You made up but then you immediately regretted lying to your friends.

"I see..." He replied, knowing something didn't add up.

"Well... i'm sorry about what happened to your grandma..." Hiroko says and you smile at her and thank her for being so kind.

"Ah.. maybe we can visit her today?" Ayano says, grinning. "It would be good for all of us!"

You nod your head excitedly. "I'll call her now!" You pull out your phone and dial the number of the hospital. You hold the phone up to your ear and hear the ringing....

"Ringgggg.............Ringggg...........ringg- Hello, that you for calling the (hospital name) hospital. How may i help you?" A lady on the phone picks up. She sounded annoyed by working on the phone though.

"H-hello... i wanted to ask when visiting hours ended?"

"There aren't any visiting allowed today. I'm sorry, you'll have to come another day, unless you come tomorrow, but visiting ends early tomorrow." The lady on the phone says.

"I see...thank you, miss. Bye..." You hang up the phone and shake your head. "They aren't taking visitors today."

Kuroo sighs. "I suppose we can go a different day..." We all shake our heads when the teacher walks into the class. You all move to your assigned seats.

Soon it was after class and you all decided to go to the ice cream store. You at first, didn't want to, but they persuaded you too. Now, you were walking to the gym, where Kuroo was going to practice. Before you guys went to get ice cream, you needed to wait for him, Kenma, and Yaku.

You were pretty excited to go and meet everyone on his team. Sadly, Hiroko and Ayano said that they had to go study... but Hiroko never studies, and Ayano said she was going to someone's house...

"Ahh! (Y/n)-chan!" When you stepped into the gym, Yamamoto immediately jogged over to you. He was happy that he'd be able to see you again.

"H-hello... Yamamoto-kun." He nearly fainted when you said his name again.

"(Y/n)-chan is here?" The silver haired male known as Lev, walked over to you. "The last few days, Captain here has been complaining about not being able to talk to you for some reason." He chuckled and Kuroo shot him a glare, telling him to stop.

"Ok okkkk she gets ittt."

"Yeah! Kuroo was all like 'ughhhh why does this make me feel so sad?' and 'My hearttttttt!" Yaku clutched his chest, making other teammates giggle. Even Kenma had a small smile on his face. "I'm just glad that you're here to make him feel better again. He wasn't acting like the captain we all know and love. I thought that he wouldn't play as well when we play against Karasuno in a few weeks."

You cock your head. "Karasuno? You mean the highschool?" Yamamoto nods his head and smiles.

"Yeah, that's the school. They have this short kid, his name is Hinata Shoyou, and he can jump. I mean he can-" You cut him off with a gasp.

"HINA-CHAN?? I use to be best friends with him, but then i moved in Elementary school and i haven't talked to him since..." You sigh.

"Hmm, you know him? Well, that's good to hear. If you come...you'll be able to see him again." Kuroo smirks.

"Yeah...maybe she can be out manager. Then she'd have to come!" Yamamoto cheers.

"Manager...?" You ask, confused of what they meant. "You want ME to be a manager of your Amazing team? I-i don't think s-"

"Come on." Kuroo interrupts, laughing. "I appreciate the compliment but, i think you should try it. Afterwards, you don't have to do it if you think it's too hard. But i believe you can."

"Plus, captain would play better with you around." Kenma comments, actually without his phone for once. His comment caused you and kuroo to blush. 'He'd play better with me there?' You say to yourself.

"Ok...i'll try it." You say and the whole team breaks out into cheers.

~~~~~~~~

Soon it was after the volleyball practice and Kuroo and you, said your goodbyes to the team.

"That was really fun. Thank you for inviting me..." You smile up at Kuroo and he smiles back. You suddenly feel his hand ruffling your head.

"Ah..it actually wanted to bring you to one of my practices. I thought you'd have fun. I'm glad you did." He laughs and pulls his hand back.

"Kuroo? (Y/n)-chan?" You and Kuroo look towards where the voice came from. You saw that it was Oikawa and immediately smiles again.

"Oikawa! Why are you here again?" You ask.

"Actually, i came to visit you. I knocked on your door, but you weren't there, so i thought that maybe you were back at the school. Then i came here and i was right." He grins. "I hope your were fine being alone at home by yourself...and i see you're talking to Kuroo again??"

You nod your head. "Mhm. I explained about what happened." (You explained about everything except the kiss and how Kiran was the person who bullied you. You only told Hiroko and Ayano about Kiran though).

"Well, we should probably get to the ice cream store now, before it gets dark." You didn't notice that Kuroo looked a little jealous. Oikawa noticed this but didn't say anything about it.

"Oikawa, want to go too?" You ask, and Kuroo's jealousy increased. "Come on, it'll be fun!"

"W-well..." Oikawa looked at the annoyed Kuroo. "I don't know.."

You smiled up to Oikawa, which felt like it melted his heart. "Come on, i'll even pay."

"O-ok..."

'Sorry...Kuroo."

~~~~~~~~

You finally arrived at the ice cream store. When you stepped in, your eyes widened at the smell of sweet things and the sight of toppings and the many ice cream flavors. Which caught your attention next, was your two friends, sitting at a table.

"Hiroko-chan? Ayano-chan?" You called and they looked over to you guys with guilt written all over their faces.

"H-hi, g-guys..." Hiroko started shaking.

"D-damn...we thought you'd b-be out l-later..." Ayano mumbled.

Kuroo smirks. "So this explains why you guys were 'studying."

"SHUT UP! We just wanted to have you and (Y/n)-chan be alone~" Ayano teases which makes Kuroo and i blush. Oikawa starts laughing.

"Oikawa is sorry he ruined your chances?" He still laughs but whines at the same time.

"So, why are you here?"

(Oikawa explains why he was there and he and Kuroo go to the line to get ice cream.)

"So...did anything happen between you and Oikawa?"

~Kuroo's pov~

Oikawa and i get into the line to get ice cream. I decided i would pay for myself and (Y/n). I thought that Oikawa would of had tried to but, i guess i was wrong. Why do i feel so jealous whenever (Y/n) talks to Oikawa? Maybe it's that i like her...? But she probably likes Oikawa.

My teammates told me that i liked her and she likes me. I didn't take them serious because i didn't think it was possible.

Suddenly, Oikawa takes me out from my thoughts. "That night...i feel like (Y/n) should've called you.."

"What do you mean?" I ask him, confused of why he'd bring this up again. "She got your help. As long as she got help, it-" Oikawa put his head down.

"I can tell that she likes you and that you like her as well..but i feel like i am getting in the way of that..."

What did he mean by that..? What happened? "Do you like her? Did...something happen?" I asked, desperate to hear what he meant. I need to know if something did happen. If i even have a chance anymore..

"What would you like? You can try anything." The person behind the ice cream asks. I answer quickly and turn back to Oikawa to see what he was saying.

"So, what happened?"

"You know what..? It's not important. At least, not now."

~Your pov~

"Those girls from the bathroom, said something about you being a boyfriend stealer... Something about kuroo.. But also about Oikawa.." Hiroko says, putting her hand on her chin.

"Did he do something? You never did explain how you guys got away from the creep that was following you." Ayano says.

Oh no...i can't tell them. I'm not sure if i even like Oikawa. I wouldn't want them to be mad at Oikawa or anything. And if Kuroo finds out...i don't even want to know. He was my first friend here. A true friend. And.. i am starting to think that i like him. Like, like like him. (Soooooo many likes. Like kill me like, now.)

"I-i can't say..." NOW THEY KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG..

"Please (Y/n)-chan...you can tell us anything. If he hurt you or something, i will kill him. This is how we stopped talking. You trust us don't you? Unless you-"

"Oikawa...kissed me." And you done messed up (Y/n).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp. That was sad. OH AND THE NEW CHARACTER SHOULD BE ARRIVING ANY CHAPTER ANYTIME NOW!

More tests tomorrow. Great.

I stopped at "again, but i'm just gonna continue the chapter..

5/4/16 : When you take another day to write this. DEDDDD. When you make a youtube account with your fried to make k-pop covers. DEDDDD. When you keep trying 'ded' but you have a straight face DEDD-

WHOA 2000+ WORDSSSSS YASSSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.4K 38
โ€Žืด๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซืด โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š ใ€€ โ”Š ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š ใ€€ โ˜† ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€ โœฌ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€โœฌ...
831K 21.3K 82
(F/N) (L/N) transfers to Nekoma after an accident, becomes the boys Volleyball team manager, and falls for the teams Captain. But when the training c...
183K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyลซ x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyลซ or its characters and I most defi...
19.9K 441 19
[๐™บ๐š’๐šข๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐š’ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ธ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐šข๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข