Claim Me ✓ tk

By ThaFantasticFoursome

Taehyung wasn't aware there were other werewolves besides him. That is, until he's taken away from his famili... More

I'm a wolf in dog's clothing
Alpha Beta Omega?
A meeting with the devil and I'm its mate?
The damsel in distress turns out to be really me
Why am I kidnapped to every pack around here?
taehyung and his adventures of tasting food and wearing skirts
Getting to know the rest of the fam
Friendship with Mr. Unknown unlocked
What is an alpha doing in my bed... or his bed!?
Can everyone just chill for a moment and let me breathe *angry wolf huff*
IM NOT GOING CRAZY! SEE! I TOLD YOU!
that took an unexpected turn (also for the writer)
you're welcome is my jam tbh
I think I wanna drench myself in holy water for some reason
I think I'm the only person who likes studying
Rivals everywhere and I'm proving them wrong
A girly table with me sitting around it
Lying isn't always bad, is it?
I'm such a cry baby
Little do you know
I am a mistake and make a lot of mistakes
I'm yours?
Can someone knock me out thanks
I made a new friend? Sort of?
I'd rather be cold
I normally only beg for food
I was right, but oh so wrong
I wanted this explanation sooner
fuckity fuck fuck fuck
This is the last chapter of my life story: hope you enjoyed it!

I'm in love (with books) (and bacon)

53.8K 3.5K 2K
By ThaFantasticFoursome

I watch as the sun rises, shining down on the fallen leaves, scattered around the pack ground. I'm sitting outside of the pack house as I have nothing better to do than wait until breakfast. I've slept too much these days making me an insomniac right now. I've stayed up the whole night, trying to decipher the weird characters in the books on my bookshelf. I've never learnt to read or write, the only thing I can luckily do is speak. Words are really beautiful and I'd love to be able to read a book one day or write one myself. Maybe I could ask Jungkook if he can learn me how to read... Now I think of it, maybe it's pathetic that I can't read... No, he likes me... I think... I'll ask him someday.

"What are you doing here?", a somewhat familiar voice speaks up, scaring me in the progress. I look up to see Jin looming above me.

"I'm waiting for breakfast", I say, squinting my eyes as I look at him. It's not his beauty that's blinding me, though that may be possible, but it's the sun behind him.

"Then it's a good thing I'm here! I usually make breakfast for everyone. They call me the mom around here", he smiles, pulling me up. He unlocks the door and steps in, leading me to the kitchen.

"You want to help me?", he asks, putting on an apron.

"Uh sure but I've never cooked before", I admit awkwardly. He giggles and throws another apron my way.

"I figured that much", he winks, "You can crack the eggs into this bowl right here".

I nod, searching for eggs in the fridge and start cracking them into the see through bowl. Jin bakes the bacon, filling the kitchen with an incredible scent making me lick my lips. Preparing breakfast turns out to be really fun, especially with Jin as cooking partner.

"How are things with Jungkook?", he asks suddenly. I'm on the counter swinging my legs back and forth.

"I have no idea. We kissed, but it's not like we're mates yet like you and Namjoon", I admit, looking out of the window.

"It takes time. The bond's only there to attract you to each other, but the love, that's gotta come from you", he smiles, "And it took Namjoon a lot of adjusting to the idea of dating a guy. You might not believe me, but he was the real playboy around here before I joined the pack" He chuckles at the memory.

"How did you join the pack?", I ask curiously.

"I'm actually Jimin's cousin. I've lived in another pack since birth, but we got attacked by our rival pack a few years back. My parents sent me here for my own safety", he explains, putting the bacon and eggs on plates, giving one to me, and walking into the dining room where werewolves were already gathered inside. Once they smelt food they immediately sat down and dived for the bacon with eggs. Jungkook was one of them and I felt his gaze burning as I walked back out with Jin to get the bread.

"Do you want to go back one day?", I ask him as he hands me the bread.

"I want to travel back to see my family and friends again but I don't think I can leave this place forever", he smiles," After all, Namjoon belongs here, and I belong with him".

"That sounds very possessive", I point out as we walk back in. I place the bread on the table, avoiding the men who were gobbling everything down and walk back to Jin. We sit down at the end of the table. He laughs at my comment. "You'll understand soon enough how possessive werewolves can be, especially alphas, and you have a strong one as your mate", he grabs a piece of bacon and lays it on my plate. "I can already sense his possessiveness just by looking at his face. He's staring at you".

"I know, I can feel it burning", I whisper, not daring to look up from my plate.

He chuckles, "Aren't you going to look back?"

I quickly shake my head, "I fear I'll faint or blush just from his intense gaze".

He pats my shoulder, "I understand the feeling and you're an omega, you're even more vulnerable to all of this. Don't let him control you too much".

I feel my shoulders drop.

"What's wrong? Did something already happen between the two of you?", he asks worriedly, seeing my glum mood.

"No, um, but yesterday when we had a small discussion", I can feel him tense already," He used his alpha voice to command me into saying and doing things".

"What!?", he shrieks, catching the attention of some nearby betas.

"It's nothing to worry about! We talked it out!", I try to calm him down, seeing him glare at Jungkook from across the giant table.

"That doesn't matter Taehyung. He used his wolf to dominate you into things and that's not okay"

Jungkook finally catches Jin's gaze and his eyes widen in confusion. He mouths a 'what did I do?' to me but I look back down.

"Please don't scold him. Things between us are already awkward enough", I plead, clinging onto his arm.

"Alright, but I'm not letting him have any dessert this evening", Jin huffs and I smile at him.

"Thanks Jinnie!"

He looks back down at me and coos, "You're so cute". I roll my eyes when he ruffles my hair.

"I'm not a child", I pout, making him smile even more.

"No but you sure act like one right now", he winks and I swat his hand away, going back to eating breakfast.

~

"Hey Jimin", I greet the black haired male on my way to my room.

"Hello", he responds, "You haven't disappeared yet, should I take that as a good sign?"

His mood doesn't seem too good and I have this bad feeling it's because of me.

"Are you mad at me?", I ask him almost hesitantly.

"Should I be?", he crosses his arms with a knowing look in his eyes.

I rub my neck awkwardly, "I guess... I made you guys worry-"

"Twice", he interrupts.

"Twice, and I'm very sorry for doing so, I really didn't want to upset you guys".

He averts his eyes away from me as an answer.

I pout, "Hyunnng". He doesn't respond at this so I tug at his shirt. "Please forgive me Jiminie", I say softly.

He finally cracks and gives me a small smile, "Alright, I'll forgive you but don't go running off again without warning me".

I grin widely, "I promise!"

"Good, now what are your plans for today?", he asks, swinging his arm around my shoulder, leading me back outside to sit underneath the big tree in the middle of the pack grounds.

"Nothing really", I shrug. Suddenly something pops into my mind. "Can you read hyung?"

He picks up a leave and crumples in his hands, hearing the crunching sound. "Yeah, why?"

"C-could you teach me?", I ask, blushing a bit from embarrassment.

"You... can't read?", he asks, watching me sideways.

I shake my head, looking at my fingers, "I've never learnt to read".

"Don't be ashamed of it. It's not like you could help it. I'll teach you, okay?", he smiles and I can feel my face lighten up.

"Thanks Jimin!", I throw my arms around him, "Thank you thank you thank you!"

He laughs and I feel the vibration against my chest.

"You're welcome. When do you wanna start?"

I bite my lip, "What about now?"

"Sure, let's grab some books and get started!"

~

It's already dark outside when we finish. Jin had brought us food at noon so we didn't have to interrupt my studying. I come to the conclusion that I really like learning new things. I've been left out for almost thirteen years and now I have to catch up on everything.

I grab the books Jimin had given me, telling me it's easy literature and if I really want to try reading already, I should read these ones. I walk out of the pack house to my room, passing the other houses. It's very quiet outside and the owl sounds send me shivering, also because it's very cold. I tell the moon a goodnight and walk inside the house my room is situated in. The room is a little warmer than the air outside but it still doesn't unfreeze me. I slip into some warm and comfortable clothes and drop down onto the bed, shuffling to the middle. I have four books with me and I can barely make out what's written on the cover.

"How am I even going to read them if I can't even read the names", I mumble, dropping them down on the bed in frustration.

The door creaks and for a moment it sends me back to my past whenever my owners would give me food late at night. But I'm quickly thrown back into the present when Jungkook appears into the doorway.

"Hey", he says.

"Hi", I reply.

It's awkward. It's tense. But his scent wipes it all away and bathes me in the familiar feeling. The bed dips as he sits beside me.

"What are you reading?", he asks, looking at the books scattered across the bed.

"Nothing", I sigh, "I can't read".

"Oh", he gives as reply.

"Yeah"

"Where were you all day?", his tone changes into something I can't quite make out.

"In Jimin's room", I say.

"Why?"

His body language is tense and his voice seems to contain some mixed feelings. I frown at this.

"He was learning me how to read", I grab one of the books with a post-it on it. Jimin had written the alphabet on the colored note. I drop the book in his lap.

"Oh", he says for the second time tonight.

Suddenly I'm pushed down onto the bed and he's hovering above me. My face quickly heats up and my body goes limp.

"W-what are y-"

"I don't want Jimin to teach you any more", he states simply. He touches my chest and I practically melt at his touch, sending a smirk on his face.

"B-but I want t-to be able to read", I pout and his gaze diverts to my lips.

"I'll teach you", he says simply, "I don't want Jimin keeping you to himself. I haven't seen you all day".

I want to reply but my words get muffled by his warm mouth on mine, sending me into a bliss. I instantly wrap my cold arms around his warm neck, bringing him closer to deepen the innocent kiss. His tongue swipes eagerly across my bottom lip and before I know it, he pushes his tongue into my mouth making me mewl against him.

"God you don't know how much I craved you all day", he whispers huskily against my now swollen lips.

I whimper at the feeling and try to kiss him again but he pulls back smirking.

"It seems my pup missed me too", he teases.

"Jungkook, please just kiss me already", I whine, tugging him back down.

He chuckles, but presses his lips against mine anyway. We make out for some time until my eyes get droopy, damn you sleep deprivation, and he notices.

"Is my lil pup sleepy?", he smiles softly and I can't help but let a yawn escape.

He smiles. "I take that as a yes".

I'm picked up and placed onto the pillow, feeling the covers getting thrown over me.

"Will you stay with me?", I mumble sleepily, not being able to stop my closing eyes.

"Sure"

I fall asleep with the feeling of being hugged and protected.

🌙

awe how cute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 32.7K 50
Running away from his pack was not something Jungkook had planned for his life, but as soon as talk of him becoming pack leader surfaced, he decided...
1.3M 92.1K 41
Everyone is terrified of Jungkook Except the new omega And now Jungkook is terrified Because he's feeling things he's never felt before (soft alpha k...
669K 33.3K 69
Taehyung and Jungkook grew up together since their birth with a certain age gap, whilst Taehyung is a cheerful bubbly omega and Jungkook is a calm an...
1.5M 98.3K 57
THE ALPHA'S QUEEN "You had the chance to say 'no' to this offer, because you didn't, I'm now stuck with you. I didn't ask for this bullshit", he grow...