Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imp...

By amatif_zbad

"I love you jagiya... And I will never be tired of loving you. I will never be tired of surprising you." The... More

Prologue: Park Eun Jae
Chapter 1: Sweetest Proposal
Chapter 2: Getting Married!
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Lee
Chapter 4: Stepfather and Ms. Cheri
Chapter 5: Eun Jae's Innocence
Chapter 6: Extra sweet ^^
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Just Another Fine Sweet Day
Chapter 9: Coz' You're My Tranquilizer
Chapter 10: Smile and Tears
Chapter 11: A Blessing?
Chapter 12: Gift; Pretentions; Who?
Chapter 13: The Beginning of Separation
Chapter 14: Giving up
Chapter 15: Unexpected Truth
Chapter 16: Indiscreet Concern
Chapter 17: A Chance?
Chapter 18: It's Another Misunderstanding
Chapter 19: Concern Out of Curiosity
Chapter 20: That One Moment of Sweetness
Chapter 21: My Lost...
Chapter 22: Little Angel is Born
Chapter 23: Cohabitation
Chapter 24: First Day in the Dorm
Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 26: He's Sorry, At Least...
Chapter 27: The Three of Us in Your Bedroom
Chapter 28: Tae Woo is...
Chapter 29: Worried Father
Chapter 30: The Two Sides of Him
Chapter 31: Surprise Wedding for You and Me
Chapter 32: The Worried and Jealous Him
Chapter 33: A Step Closer to You
Chapter 34: Fleeing Away
Chapter 35: Fetching Me, but I'm Not Listening to You
Chapter 36: He Who Wants to Revenge
Chapter 37: A Happy Family
Chapter 38: Almost Caught
Chapter 39: Reunited Him and Me
Chapter 40: Spending More Time With You
Chapter 41: Courting Again
Chapter 42: Caught in The Act
Chapter 43: Sorting Things Out
Chapter 45: A Pledge From Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections
Epilogue:Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections Eternally

Chapter 44: One Last Stain

415 13 0
By amatif_zbad

It's been two weeks that we are living freely as family. We did not hear any news of Ha Eun.

Jinki is back to showbiz too. Fans already accepted the fact, plus the issues are fading away.

Today, I freely walk in the market. I buy vegetables and other ingredients needed for my recipe. Jinki is the one taking care of Tae Woo since the four are not in the dorm.

I frown when I hear Tae Woo's cries as I get inside the dorm. "Where is Jinki?" I murmur.

My eyes widen when I open the door. Tears automatically fall.

Jinki and Ha Eun are on the bed. Ha Eun above him while Jinki is below. They are holding the hem of Ha Eun's dress while Jinki's polo is half opened and his jeans' button is also opened.

"Excuse me. I will just get my son. Please continue what you are doing." The words that I said as I quickly get Tae Woo from the crib.

"Eun Jae... It's not what you think. Please Eun Jae!" Jinki tries to stop me, but I resist him. I push him away.

I am on the doorway when the four arrives. I look at them with tears on my face. "I wanna go home." I burst into more tears.

"What happened?" They ask with worried face.

I shake my head while I keep on crying. "Excuse me."

Minho stops me. "Let me drive you towards home. It's not safe for you to drive with that get up."

"I'll go with you." Taemin declares.

I hurry them up before Jinki can follow us.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki's P.O.V.

He too is crying. Eun Jae and Tae Woo leave him for a mistake.

"They are safe at Soo Young hyung's house hyung." Minho said as they get in.

"I wanna see her. I wanna explain to her what really happened! I cannot do what she thinks!" He is hysterical already.

"What happened hyung?"

"That girl really wants to ruin us!" He almost shouts it out.

Kibeom called Ha Eun's manager earlier. Her manager fetches her after asking sorry. She promised to put Ha Eun in a rehab.

Jinki clenches his fist when he remembers what happened.

(Flashback)

He is changing his clothes. He is halfway buttoning his polo when a pair of hands wraps his waist while unbuttoning his jeans. He thought it is Eun Jae.

Then he feels a small pain on his arm. He is injected with something. He looks around and is terrified to find out that it is Ha Eun! He starts to get dizzy.

Ha Eun notices it and pushes him on the bed. He starts to feel groggy and weak.

"What did you do to me?" He tries to fight back what he really feels.

Ha Eun raises the hem of her dress as she crawls above him. He stops her by weakly pulling it down, but he is too weak to do it. He can hear Tae Woo's cries, but his body is not helping him...

(End of flashback)

"That's how and what she sees us. God knows that I will not do that to Eun Jae! I love Eun Jae so much."

"Hyung, calm down. Eun Jae is in Soo Young's place." Jonghyun tries to massage his shoulders

"How can I calm down when she is with that guy?!"

Kibeom pats his forehead. "Ya! I thought you already let go of that thought?! Jinjja!"

He pouts. "I wanna go there. Please..."

The four sigh and nod. They understand that Jinki is becoming like this because he really loves Eun Jae.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Eun Jae's P.O.V.

"Oppa... He—They cheated. I—I saw them oppa." My tears are unstoppable. My heart is aching so much.

"Eun Jae... Aigoo." Soo Young hugs me. He is trying to comfort me.

"Why is this happening to me? I thought everything is okay... But... But how could he do that to me?" My voice cracks as I said it. I am terribly in pain.

"Calm down Eun Jae... Maybe he has a reason for this."

"Aniyo. I saw them with my two eyes... They—They..." My words hang when I couldn't stop from crying and sniffing. "Oppa... I should go now."

"Eodie?"

I shake my head. It's better that he does not know where I am going. "He'll be here any time soon. I should go now oppa. Gomawo."

I get Tae Woo who is sleeping on the sofa bed.

"Eun Jae... You should tell me where you are going. Please?"

"I'll call you when I will be there oppa." I give him a bear hug and then go away.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki's P.O.V.

It's already a week. A week full of loneliness and frustrations. Jinki tries hard to smile every day. He tries hard to act as if everything is okay to keep the problem within him and the SHINee members. Somehow the news of Ha Eun putted in the rehab makes him relax.

"Gwenchana?" Minho pats his back.

He only shows him a half smile. "Maybe Soo Young is in his house now." He stands to go to Soo Young's place.

Five days ago, he keeps on bugging Soo Young to ask him where Eun Jae went, but Soo Young only says that he does not know where she is after she goes away. He does not believe it. After that day, Soo Young vanished. Jinki went to the hotel to ask his assistant, but the assistant only knows that Soo Young went for a trip.

"Soo Young-ssi... Please open the gate!!!" He shouts as he whacks the gate. "Please... I need to talk to my wife. I need to see her and my son."

Jinki's shoulders flop down together with his tears when he did not hear any response. He goes back to his car. He already moves his car when he notices Soo Young's familiar car.

He follows it secretly back to his house. He frowns when he notices that it is not only Soo Young going out from the car, but as well as a handsome guy. His eyes widen when he sees the two pecking secretly.

"Soo Young..." He almost whispers, but enough for the two guys to turn their heads and be terrified.

"Jinki!"

"You are really a gay?" He cannot believe it.

Soo Young becomes formal. "Let's get inside."

He nods without saying a word.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki's heart is crumpled when he found out the reality of what happened to Eun Jae. They tackle everything, from her mother to her step-father, to the drama until how she suffered because of what he did to her.

He covers his face. He is mixed with so many emotions. He feels embarrassed, sad, guilty, sorry and everything.

"Jinki-ya..."

"What have I done? What have I done to her? I am not worthy of Eun Jae..." He sobs on his palm as regret and guilt eat him up.

He can feel Soo Young's light pat on his back. "It's not our say to say that we are not worthy of the person we love. We make mistakes, that is, of course because we are humans, but it is not a reason that we are not capable of being the worthy person for the person we love. Eun Jae loves you a lot Jinki. She never loved anyone else like the way she loved you... And let me remind you, she said in your vows that even if you are the perfect imperfect husband to her, you will always be her perfect husband... And that what makes you worthy for her love."

"Do—Do you think she will forgive me? And that she will listen to me?" He asks helplessly.

Soo Young chuckles. "You doubt yourself? Even if you make a hundred mistakes, Eun Jae will always forgive you. Can you see now how she loves you a lot?"

He nods as a reply. He wants to hit himself as of the moment for just realizing things. He feels stupid for doubting Eun Jae's love to him.

"Now listen... Although I am not sure if they are there, but my strong guts said that Eun Jae will always go to places that gives her comfort... And that place is her father and mother's favorite love spot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 2.6K 43
"ahh... So perv-" "I told you not to call me that didnt i?!!" he looked at me annoyed Honestly, he looked cute. The amount of anger that radiated fro...
5.8K 352 31
ใ€Completedใ€‘ Yoongi and Jimin made a promise. One to never leave each other. To always love each other no matter what. Obviously, that promise was bro...
382K 13.8K 60
SEQUEL FROM - | You Are Ours | "Mad to think it's been two years, isn't it?" Joonie breathed out, drinking some of his whiskey. "Feel...
2.6K 200 17
Your life has always been far from ideal; a never ending struggle, daily shifts at the restaurant just to get some money to pursue your dream of stud...