Accept The Past {Completed}

By HoldinOnToDaylight

Elisabeth. A girls that moves from Germany to Los Angeles to escape her past. Without anything she meets Colb... More

First encounter
It's A Small World
Lifesaver
YouTube
Cold Water
Curious
Midnight At The Suicide Bridge
Cute Gesture
Sweetness Of Sleep
Surprise Number One
First Kiss
Talking
Surprise Number Two
Auckland
Stormy weather
Slow Hands
Past
Climbing And Threats
Last Day
Back In LA
Sleeping Together
Concernes
Boys Like You
Worthless
Jealousy
Hooking Up
Sick
Lose My Mind
Finally
Prank
Sad Storys
Necklaces
Oujia
Protect
Kiwi
Karaoke
Doppelganger
Beach Day
Abandoned Mall
Abandoned Mall Pt. 2
Day Off
Confused
Missed You
Call
Don't Waste It On Me
Music Monday/Wednesday
Time Of My Life
Hospital
Kitten
Fun
Acceptance
Sequel

Friends

6K 130 44
By HoldinOnToDaylight

"Welcome to LA, Elisabeth." Elton says as everyone holds up a slice of pizza. "And you can stay as long as you want. We have enough space."

 "Thank you so much! And call me Elli." I say smiling. They cheer and I laugh. It's crazy. I really feel welcome here, even though they don't know me, but I'm sure that will change. I mean, I don't wanna live here til the end of my days and be a burden for them, but we definitely gonna talk and get to know each other...

-

After the pizza we all sat down in the game room. The room where they play their videogames. I'm in one of the huge lovesacs and I'm gonna stay here foreber.

   First I played too, but then I gave up. I'm too tired and there were a few moments I nearly fell asleep in the middle of a game.

   "Elli?" I look up to Colby. "You look tired." I breathe deeply.  

   "Well, that's because I kinda am." He gives the controller to Amanda, Eltons girlfriend, which came over. Nice woman.

   "Follow me." He helps me up and I follow him out of the room to the hallway. "You can sleep in my bed, if you want. We will be up a while and I know how hard jetlags can be."

  "No, Colby. That's too much. I know how to sleep under loud circumstances."

  "I don't care. And it's one night." He just goes up the stairs and I follow him with a sigh.

-

"It's still not finished, but you can sleep here." In his room is only a bed and boxes. Some clothes across the floor.

   "I don't know how I ever can make this up. I owe you so much."

  "I'm sure we'll find something." he claims smirking and winking at me. Should I be scared?

   "Oh, I go and grab my sleeping things." I say and want to leave, but he stops me.

   "Wait." I look at him, he takes a shirt from the floor and sniffs on it. "Take this." He throws the shirt in my face.

   "Thanks, but I still need my toothbrush." He smiles.

   "Haa, nah. Screw it. One night without brushing teeth will be alright. And you can brush tomorrow." I smile and shake my head. "The bath is right next door, by the way. On the opposite side is Sam's room, if you ever want to prank him."

  "I would probably start with you, Colby. Your luck I think pranks are stupid." He ruins my hair by tousseling with his hand quickly through it.

   "Oh, I'm a lucky guy. Well, I let you alone now. Good night." he says and leaves. I sigh and sit down on his bed. First night in LA. First night in America. First night far away from my past.

-

I wake up confused the next day. Where am I? In whose bed I'm laying? Why am I here? Then everything comes back. I'm in LA, I slept in Colbys bed this night and I'm here, because Colby is a pretty nice guy and he saved me from sleeping on the street. He and Sam, Corey, Elton, Devyn and Aaron. I owe them all something.

   I stand up and at least put on my pants. Colbys shirt is long, but I don't know them. I think it would be strange if I would run around half naked in a house I'm just a guest in. And they are youtubers, who knows who is filming something.

   Downstairs I go to my suitcases. They are still there, where Colby has put them yesterday. I open the bigger one and grab fresh clothes.

   "Look who's here. The stranger who has sneaked into the house." I close the zipper, stand up and turn around with my clothes in my hands. In front of me is a black haired young woman with crossed arms, a judging look on her face.

   "I didn't sneak in. I got invited." She tilts her head.

   "I know. How did you do this? Colby sees you and he risks the chance of inviting a psycho fan into his house? What are you up to?" I'm confused. What does she want from me? What's her problem?

   "I'm up to nothing. And I'm not a psycho fan or anything like that." She scans me.

   "Hey, you met Shea." Colby comes over and stands next to Shea, smiling at me.

   "Not exactly, but I need to go. Just wanted to say hi. Bye Colby." Shae gives him a kiss on the cheek, then looks to me. "Bye Elli." Like a model she walks away and out of the house. That was awkward.

   "She maybe seems a bit like 'I'm the best.', but Shae is a really nice person if you get to know her." Colby says smiling. I smile too.

   "Probably." For a short moment it's silent in the house. "Erm, yea. I'll go change. Oh, can I take a shower?" I ask.

   "Of course. No problem." I smile and go back upstairs.

-

It's afternoon as I enter the house with a bag of groceries in my hand. Elton asked if someone would help him and I volunteered. So he is carrying two bags and I carry the third. I hold the door open for Elton.

  "Thanks." he says and goes to the kitchen. I follow him.

   "Uncle Elton! Quick! You have to come!" Corey shouts from the living room. Elton puts the bags down on the counter and leaves the kitchen. I start to unpack and put the stuff in the right cupboards.

-

Just a bit later, I've put all the groceries there where they belong, I go to the living room. I didn't recognize the buzzing noise in the kitchen, but now. I enter the big room confused and stand still as I see what's there.

   "Is this a fricking bouncy castle?" I ask. Elton, Corey, Colby and Sam jump in this children jump house.

   "Yes!" Corey says happy. "Come in!" he claims and waving for me to come in. I smile and jump in the next moment at a bouncy castle for kids. Inside a house.

   "This is so amazing!" I say. "I always wanted to do this as a kid."

 "Get use to it. You're livin' in LA now, where dreams come true." Sam claims. We laugh. It would be amazing, if this was true...

-

Only ten minutes later I leave the bouncy castle again. It's fun, but I have to do something. Something important.

   "Colby?" I ask from outside the rubber castle. The blue eyed boy leans over the wall, that gives in a little under his weight.

   "Yes, Elli?" he says smiling.

   "Is there a room I could be alone for maybe half an hour, an hour?"

 "Yeah, when you go upstairs and to the opposite side than Sams and my room. I think the best is to ask Aaron. His room is the one on the left side."

 "Okay. Thanks." I smile and go to my suitcases to get my laptop before I go upstairs.

-

Thanks to Aaron I found the room and now I'm sitting there, listening to some music while writing lyrics with white letters at a black background on my laptop.

   I jump as someone tapped on my shoulder. A smiling Sam stands in front of me.

   "Why?! My heart is racing!" I complain overdramatic. Sam still smiles and so do I.

   "I said your name a few times. What are you doing?" A bit nervous I look at my laptop.

   "I... write lyrics down. I... need to learn them." He's not buying it, but he's also not asking any questions. Thank god.

   "Okay. I just wanted to ask if I can put you in my vlog. The part you sang together with Katrina. I was just about to upload as I remembered that I wanted to ask you for permission."

 "Yeah, sure. You can do it. I think I should get used to be in vlogs. At least the time I'm staying here?" Sam smiles.

   "Yea, you probably should. Do you have any social media I should put links for in the description?" I think for a moment, if I should give them to him.

   "No. I mean, I have twitter and stuff, but it's not that great of a thing to follow."

 "Maybe. But thanks. I leave you alone. With your lyrics."

 "Thanks." I smile as he leaves, also I kinda feel bad for lying. I just don't know if I'm gonna tell them, that I'm a youtuber too. Maybe they'll think I'm a crazy fan who wants to live with them and wants fame, but I'm not. I saw all of the boys, and girls, for the first time yesterday. And their content isn't that what I normally watch on youtube. And well, I don't want or need fame.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 111 57
Y/N was just a normal girl living a normal life like any 19 year old. She lived in New York all of her life and just moved to Los Angeles. She had a...
499K 8.1K 35
hey guys, this book is completed and has a sequel but is currently under editing. so if there's a gap, that's why. #1 in Colby Brock fanfic: 7/11/ 1...
81.7K 1.2K 18
Being the younger sister of a famous YouTuber isn't as much fun as it seems to be. Sam is always in the limelight and I suppose you could say I'm jus...
9.3K 356 21
(COMPLETED✔️) Her singing lead to a completely unexpected spark in friendship. Could they be any more? A Colby Brock fan fiction Published: July, 25...