Thirster 2467

By georgialexiou

Everyone believes that the government are hiding aliens in Area 51 in Nevada. How about if there's exactly t... More

Thirster 2467: Prologue
Thirster 2467: 1.
Thirster 2467: 2.
Thirster 2467: 3.
Thirster 2467: 4.
Thirster 2467: 5.
Thirster 2467: 6.
Thirster 2467: 7.
Thirster 2467: 8.
Thirster 2467: 9.
Thirster 2467: 10.
Thirster 2467: 11.
Thirster 2467: 12.
Thirster 2467: 13.
Thirster 2467: 14.
Thirster 2467: 15.
Thirster 2467: 16.
Thirster 2467: 17.
Thirster 2467: 19.
Thirster 2467: 20.
Thirster 2467: 21.
Thirster 2467: 22.
Thirster 2467: 23.
Thirster 2467: 24.
Thirster 2467: 25.
Thirster 2467: 26.
Thirster 2467: 27.
Thirster 2467: Epilogue

Thirster 2467: 18.

9.2K 526 87
By georgialexiou

The human and vampire gaze towards the door in silence as a figure slowly walks in. Marilyn can't stop thinking of his lips on hers. She can't believe she kissed a vampire but it didn't feel sinful. She enjoyed it. 

The figure appears in the light and Lee comes across them through the window. Marilyn gets up from sitting on the ground and she can't help but smile in relief. 

"Lee you're okay." Marilyn starts when Lee presses on the speaker to hear her. 

"I was able to get out on time." She replies quietly but her voice is laced with sadness. "What you did was horrible. You killed so many." Her eyes slowly slide to Pierce who is still sitting on the ground. He is staring back at her without an expression on his face. 

"I'm sorry. I had to do it to save him." Marilyn frowns in sadness slowly understanding that releasing the vampires ended up with a killing spree. Although, if she didn't do it Pierce would have died and she would have painfully watch his flawless body burn to ash. It's not just his appearance that she desires for, it's his story. 

Pierce isn't just a killer, he has to survive in the darkness and kill the species that he once was. He has millions of stories and she only heard one. Marilyn can just sit in front of him for hours and hear his velvet thick accent and watch his lips move and tongue clicking the roof of his mouth. 

Her heart races when he gets close to her and she admires his fangs. That's the only way to get his pray by the neck and feed. To live another day in the shadows. To watch others live happily and grow old as he stays forever young. It's a curse and even though they act like deadly demons, deep down they feel pain. 

Even the way he is delicate around her and how he hasn't even killed her yet makes Marilyn curious about him. The kiss can be the answer for why he hasn't killed her but it doesn't close the case. 

"I brought you some food." Lee skips the exclaim Marilyn gave her on why she opened the door and goes through a bag she brought in the room with her. Marilyn's stomach growls eagerly for food because she hasn't eaten in a long time. Lee opens the slot where you can place things into the box and first drops a water bottle.

Marilyn snatches it, her throat growing parched as she opens the bottle and chugs it. She stops when her stomach grows full and sees that Lee placed an apple. After the apple she drops an sandwich that was packed neatly in a zip-lock bag. 

"Thank you Lee." Marilyn sighs, still glad that Lee is still on her side besides abandoning her. "What time is it?" She adds and Lee looks at her watch. 

"Noon." 

"Oh."

"I also brought this- for Pierce." She grabs a small bottle that was full of animal blood and places it in the slot. Pierce's nostrils flare and slowly stands. Marilyn bites into the sandwich hungrily and savors the taste. Pierce seems a bit alarmed while slowly walking to the slot. He stares at Lee through the window wondering if this is a trick and he's going to get attacked. 

 Marilyn turns to them and swallows the chomped up food in her mouth. She watches Pierce slowly inch closer and closer to the blood that's in the bottle waiting for him. 

"Pierce it's okay she's not going to hurt you." Marilyn notifies him and Pierce stops from walking. 

"I just thought bringing Marilyn food was unfair so I brought you something too." Lee exclaims and Pierce grabs the bottle and opens the cap. He brings it up to his nose and inhales the smell. Sudden he cringes when he realizes it's not pure blood from the veins and it's just animal blood that they had given him when he arrived in the Area. 

"It's better then nothing." Marilyn says to him and he turns to her. "Just drink it." She adds and he nods, bringing the rim of the bottle to his lips. He drinks it and when it hits his tongue, the taste of Marilyn's blood and the guard's wash away. 

It's taken by the toxic bitter taste of the animal blood and he wants to spit it out. However it satisfies his body and he can feel his energy come back. His wounds that are closed are soon healed with another layer of skin and his stomach doesn't feel like it's eating itself. When he finishes downing the blood he licks his red lips and starts to feel the power within him. He can hear better, the dripping of the water that's through the speaker and out of the box in the corner of the room.

The quick thumping of Marilyn's heart that he desires deeply is rushing as fast as the blood in his body. The slight shifting she is doing from one foot to the other nervously and the way Lee is slightly tapping her fingers on the board she is leaning on. His vision excels and he can see better than he has ever since he's been in the Area. 

Pierce turns to Marilyn who is still munching on her sandwich and sees every detail and fabric of her clothing. The little acne scars on her face that's hidden from specks of blood and most of all...

the color of her eyes.

Her eyes different in their own way. Both different colors and mesmerizing when she looks at him. They're warm and cold just like them. A warm-hearted human and a cold-blooded vampire. It represents them and combining them together, breaking the barrier and letting electricity circulate between their touch. 

"I hope it helped you a bit." Lee starts after the vampire has been staring at Marilyn for most of the time. "Clenched your thirst." Thirster 2467 nods and gives her a soft smile. 

"Thank you." He softly says and Lee gives him a half smile. 

"Your voice is very vintage-like. Where are you from?"

"Originally born in Russia." His accent thickens when he says Russia and it shakes Marilyn to the core. Pierce sees that and a smirk raises on his lips. 

"Incredible." Lee whispers under her breath and admires the vampire standing beyond her. 

"Lee?" Marilyn cuts and Lee turns to her. "Now that Pierce and I will be stuck in here can you take this guard out of here?" Marilyn points at the dead guard whose body is slowly paling every hour. 

"Definitely but you aren't going to be in here for long." She says and Marilyn furrows her eyebrows.

"Why?"

"I didn't only come in here to give you food. Agent Doloman sent me in here to get you to come out and see him." Pierce hisses and goes up to Marilyn, grabbing her and holding her in his embrace. He holds her head close to his chest and Marilyn starts to grow nervous.

"No, no, no I can't see him."

"Marilyn there is nothing else I can do. You need to come or he said there will be consequences... especially towards Pierce." Marilyn thinks long and hard and accepts the fact that she needs to go. If she doesn't he can get hurt too. She lifts her head off his chest and looks up at him. 

"I need to go, I'll come back." 

"You promise?" He asks and Marilyn stares into his light eyes and can't help but feel broken. He's actually asking her if she can keep a promise. 

"Trust me." She whispers between them and the vampire sighs. Before they can let go of each other he leans down and softly kisses her. Her lips move in sync and the butterflies in her stomach soon fly away in oblivion. Pierce hungry kisses once more before pulling away and grabbing her cheeks softly. He brushes his lips along her cheek and down to her neck, planting one last kiss before moving away from her. 

Lee stood there watching, her heart hammering not in fear but in shock. However she watches knowing that they accept each other. The vampire kissed her, kissing her long and elegantly. A meaning of touch, desire and most of all protection. Marilyn licks her lips and grabs the dead guard by the bullet proof vest and drags him to the locked door. 

Lee walks to the door and punches in the code, unlocking it and allowing Marilyn to get out of the box. Thirster 2467 doesn't watch her leave, he slowly walks to the chair and sits down, getting lost in his rumbling thoughts.

~~~~~

Hello!!!!

I'm back!

So I took my SAT today and it was rough lmao. Also yesterday was my birthday and I turned 17. I feel so old!!

Hope you guys liked this chapter. However this is a short story so it is going to end soon. But I'm not going to say when it is.

vote

comment 

follow me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191 3 18
All my life, I thought I knew how evil this world can be. And just when I thought things changed for the better, everything made a quick and unfores...
696 16 6
She is the darkest person in the world. With the most power in this whole place. She rules the strongest mafia in history. She is ruthless and will d...
4.8K 350 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...
7 0 3
A monster hides in plain sight, feeding off of humanity while yearning to return to it. He was to have been an immortal undead, to have power and str...