The Rival Mates ♥ (VKook/TaeK...

By softieparadise

The cover (fanart) credit goes to @nonconman " I Kim Taehyung reject you, Jeon fucking Jungkook as my mate!" ... More

SOFTIE'S CORNOR
Prologue
Sweet
Tampons
Marked
Mate
Reject
Pretty Ass
Game And Player
Horse Guy
Ambushed
Excursion
Unexpected
Pain
Safe
Cheesy
Rogues
Mutual Terms
Wow
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Cruel
But you love him
What my heart says
Sorry
Happy
Grow Some Balls
NOT UPDATE
Orange
The V-wolf
Electricity

Sexy

60.2K 3.6K 4.5K
By softieparadise

5 months before present

The clock kept ticking. The nurse shuffled around tending to the wounds. The room was otherwise very silent.  But the heavy atmosphere could be felt even if a human entered.

Because for the past fifteen minutes,  on opposite beds in the infirmary sat two alpha bloods staring each other to death.

One was glaring with a frown set on his face, while the other had a content smirk on his face.

But either of them had their faces and bodies decorated with black eyes, bruises, contution, cuts and small hair line fractures. 

Nothing that wouldn't heal within a short time.

"You lost." Jungkook stated gleeful while the nurse bandaged an open wound in his arm.

"You cheated" Taehyung spat back, pressing the ice pack to his cheek bone.

"Oh, don't act like you haven't done the same before, Mr.Saint."

Taehyung just scoffed in reply, because he actually didn't have anything to say back. He was a king among cheaters along with the asshole sitting opposite to him.

"What?" Jungkook smirked "got nothing to say?"

"Just spit it out."

"When it's time, I'll tell you what to do, Loser..."

                          ~

"What the heck happened back then?" Jaebum asked as they crowded in their pack house living room.

It was a bet on who would win the basketball match.
Taehyung remembered how close he was to scoring, when Jungkook ran up beside him and distracted him. Before Taehyung could focus back, the ball was out of his hands and passed half way across the court. When he turned to get it back, he tripped over Jungkook's leg that was very purposefully kept on his way, resulting in Taehyung face planting on the ground.

It had led to a full blown bloody fight.

Taehyung thought back to what had distracted him. He was so fucking sure to score. He was so near to scoring...crap!

Hey cupcake

Jungkook's voice rang in his head again and he cursed.

A fucking 'cupcake' distracted him!! Unbelievable! Unacceptable!
Kim Taehyung got distracted by some asshole calling him cupcake?!

What in the world?!!?

He huffed without answering,  still mentally hitting the shit out of himself.

"Tae" Jimin sat beside him.

"What?" He barked back.

"What might he want this time?" The omega asked curious.

The end result of their bets would be the loser doing what the winner wants. It has always been like that.

"Nothing can be worse than walking around a whole day at school wearing a head dildo.." Jackson snickered.

And Taehyung shot the warrior lasers at reminding him about that horrible day when he was fifteen and had lost a bet with Jungkook,  ending up wearing a head dildo with a paper stuck behind him, reading:

'I LOVE DILDOS. CALL ME XXXXX'

"I had got him back.." Taehyung smirked at the thought when Jungkook was in a similar situation and Taehyung had made him wear bunny ears a whole day at school along with a paper stuck behind him reading:

'TAEHYUNG'S PERSONAL BUNNY!'

"True" Sungjae laughed.

"We'll wait and see..."

                         ~

Taehyung awfully remembered what Jungkook had told him months ago as he stared at the object in his hands.

"Your return gift will arrive in real glitter paper and a huge present box when I feel it's the right time and will be what you least expect"

It was a week after the fight and all their injuries had healed completely. Jungkook had walked up to him in the middle of the corridor and gave a piece of paper.

ZiTao,
Adress: xxxxxxxxx

Knocking on the door of the said address, Taehyung and his friends had come face to face with a very pale skinned, lanky human.

"Hello" the guy wiggled his fingers and batted his eyelashes.

"ZiTao? I was given your address" Taehyung said giving the other man a judging look.

"Yes. I am Tao....but you.." he scratched his chin with his black nailpolished fingers "hmmm..Taehyung?"

Taehyung sighed "yes"

Tao eyed him up and down then completely opened the door giving his sweetest smile to the alpha blood "your hot"

Tao walked in leaving them to enter. They looked at each other and and Taehyung shrugged.

"What ever that ass wants me to do...I just know that it won't be pleasant for me"

So now, he was staring at the rectangular box in his hand, covered in glitter paper. A small paper was stuck on it.

The sexiest gift ever...;)
Love,
Jeon Jungkook.

Jaebum's lip twitched a little "why do I have this gut feeling that what ever is inside is gonna be fun for the rest and hell for you?"

Taehyung bit his lip and turned his gaze to Tao who was looking at him expectantly.

Jimin nudged him "go ahead. Get over with it"

Taehyung took a deep breath ripped the covering and opened the box. It was some sort of a cloth in pink color. He placed the box beside and lifted it up.

Jackson burst out laughing and the other followed.

"A-am...am I-I supposed to wear this?" Taehyung asked, his face blank in shock and voice wavering.

Tao grinned "trust me sweety. You'll look a fine lady in this. Jungkook is awsome in dress sense and so is he in bed"

Jaebum scoffed "yeah. From what I've seen...most of his shirts are either black or white"

"Exactly" Tao snapped his fingers and said in a husky voice "who can look like him...like a fucking god, even when he wears the same kind of shirts everyday.."

"You seem to like him a lot." Jimin commented.

"Trust me. Anyone who has slept with him, would be his fan for life. I highly suggest you to try once." Tao replied checking on the black polish on his fingers.

"No thanks" Jimin replied dryly.

All the while Taehyung glared at the piece of cloth.

It was a dress. To be specific - a waitress dress. One he awfully recognized. It was the uniform of the biggest and busiest coffee shop in the town. The shop owned by Seokjin, Namjoon's mate.

The dress was pink overall with little white frills along the waist line and sleeves.

Taehyung breathed deeply "what the fuck is this.....?"

"It's better than I thought you know. Actually when he said the sexiest,  I thought he might give you some hot piece of lingerie or swim suit may be he might even-"

"Shut up" Taehyung glared at Jackson.

He felt a head dildo was much better.

"What are you for?" Taehyung asked the man who was now seated on his couch, one leg crosser over the other.

Tao got up and walked to Taehyung, running a finger along the alpha blood's jawline,  he whispered "follow me"

They walked further into the house and in through a green coloree door of one of the rooms. It was colorful inside with various beauty products and machines and dresses. As they all stood gaping Tao turned to them and gestured with his hands

"Welcome Taehyung.  And I am here to transform you..."

                         ~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!" Taehyung screamed.

Tao looked at him not pleased "hmm...you have a very foul mouth!"

Taehyung glared at the man "well I am having my hairs pulled out from it's fucking roots and yeah....it doesn't hurt at all"

Tao looked at him bored "it's called waxing.  You didn't have much hair on your body to begin with. But Jungkook told me to be thorough"

Currently Tao had just finished waxing his arms and legs. And it hurt like death. He would have definitely preferred getting ambushed by a group of rogues than doing this shit.

"Yeah. Totally thorough" Taehyung muttered bitterly.

Tao lifted his arms and inspected his armpits, tugging on the very little hair. "It's light and little. But it will be seen when you lift your arms. You know...the sleeve has a deep cut"

Taehyung's eyes turned into huge soccer balls "oh..no! Not there dear. You are no-"

"Shhh.." Tao placed a finger on his lips and winked "just relax, you have a lot left. Threading comes after this."

Taehyung felt all the life leave him.

                         ~

Taehyung stared at the mirror.  He couldn't believe his own eyes. A long brown wig that reached just above his waist, glowing arms and legs, glossy lips and black eyeliner with mascara that made his big eyes stand out. Threaded eyebrows in perfect shape and light blushing cheek bones. The pink dress had a v-cut neck and reached right above his knees and it perfectly clung to his body. Fake nails which were polished pink stood out at his fingertips and a bracelet hung on his wrist.

"And shoes for perfection" Tao chimmed.

Taehyung turned to see him holding black colored stilettos, having white stones designing it.

                         ~

After hours of being inside and constant cries of Taehyung resonating , the green door opened and Tao walked out very much pleased with himself.

Jimin, Jackson and Jaebum stood up from the couch, not exactly sure what to expect. Tao rubbed his palms together and grinned at them "I present you one of my finest handiwork...Taehyung..."

After a few seconds the said male walked out and the two warriors and the omega gasped in unison.
Jimin blinked his eyes several times to make sure he was actually seeing things.

Jaebum cleared his throat "if I didn't know any better...I'd totally say you were Taehyung's sexy twin sister"

"And if I didn't know any better...I'd totally date you starting right now.." Jackson said gulping.

Taehyung looked at Jimin, who was still gaping.

"Say something?"

"Uh..um..y-you look l-like a girl..?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the omega.

Jackson walked towards Taehyung and squeezed the two bumps on the alpha's chest "dude...they feel like real boobs"

"What the fuck?!!" Taehyung slapped the warrior's hands away "perv."

"Hey...don't touch that.." Tao frowned "that's for originality"

Jaebum chuckled "maybe we should get going...the evening shift at 'Princess cafe' will begin soon."

Taehyung sighed "yeah..now I have to serve like a lady"

Tao turned Taehyung's body placing both arms on either of his shoulders "Taehyung listen well. You don't have to act. Be gentle. Sway your hips while walking and be confident. I can feel it...it's there in your blood"

All of them except Taehyung snickered while he glared back "Tao, if you hadn't just spent hours to make me look like this trust me, I would have totally punched your beautiful face"

Tao pouted "you are such a meanie.. i was trying to cheer you up! Jungkook was so right.."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and leaned forward, kissing the man on his cheek "though you are Jungkook's fan, I like you. You are cute.."

Tao's face lit up "really?!"

Taehyung nodded honestly.

Tao suddenly turned to Jimin smiling bright "can I try something on you?"

Jimin's eyes widened "oh no. I am not interested in crossdressing."

Tao laughed "I just wanted to try a new hair color on you. Trust me you'll look awesome in it."

Jimin thought for a while and nodded, smiling. Even Jackson chirped in to try something new and the three disappeared behind the green door, for Tao's magical hands to work on them.

Taehyung turned to the only person left "Jaebum, I want you to grab something on the way."

                       ~

"Hello Taehyung" Jin smiled.

The cafe had a majority of pink paintwork and that matched to the uniform. And it's owner Seokjin stood before him in a cozy pink sweater and black jeans. 
Seokjin, the owner and Namjoon's mate, was the friendliest of all. A man who loves to eat and becomes a grumpy mom to anyone he meets.

"Y-you can recognize that it's me?" Taehyung asked surprised.

Jin laughed "actually no. Jungkook told me that I'll have you as my new waiter for the evening. Uh....waitress.  I guessed. After all it's you and him, I am not surprised."

Taehyung scoffed "bet he told the whole town"

Jin smiled "I don't know about that..but you make a fine young lady"

"Err...thanks..I guess" Taehyung tapped the counter "w-what should I do?"

Seokjin passed him a small scrap book and pen "take orders. Serve orders. Be charming"

Taehyung smiled a little, putting the given items into the front pocket of the dress.

"Jin..I want you to do something"

The other looks at him curious and he continues.

"Okay, Jin, you pay your workers right?"

"Ofcourse."

"What if I say, that you don't have to pay me, but instead do me a favor? "

The elder male raised his eyebrows.

Taehyung produced out the small bottle from his pocket and slid it across the counter "add this to the order which I tell is special. "

Jin inspected the bottle and gave a blank face to the alpha blood "this will affect my cafe's reputation"

Taehyung smiled back "trust me. It won't. Cuz you can guess for whom I might give my 'special' order"

Jin shook his head, sighing. "Fine, Don't expect this a second time. I hate meddling in this stuff."

Taehyung grinned "thank you, Jin"

After a few round of orders, a very noisy group of teens entered the cafe. Taehyung could literally feel it in his bones, the presence of his born enemy.

He smiled at the customer from whom he was taking an order and turned around, in his  peripheral vision, seeing the gang of friends occupying a table near the window.

Namjoon was now standing next to Jin, arms around the other's waist and pecking on his lips continuously until the pecks turned to a full fledged kiss.

Taehyung cleared his throat and the couple broke off, with Jin blushing a little.

"Oh,are you new?" Namjoon asked surprised. Taehyung smiled back nodding his head. The moonflower spray, hid his scent well and the female spray, gave off a totally feminine scent from his body.

Jin giggled and Namjoon looked at him questioningly. Taehyung left the two for the target table.

He took a deep breath and walked towards the boys "here goes nothing. "

The heels clicked as he walked and Jungkook was the first to look at him as he neared them. The boy's face went conplete blank as he stared at Taehyung. By the time, he stood in front of the table, five pairs of eyes where all on his. Except for mark and bambam, he was sure the rest were checking him out. It made him smirk a little.

"Hello. What would you like to have?" He asked giving the most insincere sweet smile, he ever has given to anybody.

"Why don't you have a name badge?" Jinyoung asked.

Taehyung gave a little pout "I'm just a temporary staff here"

Yugyeom leaned forward "if you give your name and maybe your phone number, I can make you a permanent staff here. I am a close friend of Seokjin's."

Taehyung smirked a little "I am sorry sir, but I am not into guys"

They were surprised and Yugyeom blushed a little.

"Um...the orders Mr.?"

They gave their orders except for the main man.

Taehyung grit his teeth behind his smile and looked at the alpha blood "and what about you?"

Jungkook was staring at him the whole while and even now, he was.
Taehyung raised his eyebrows lightly.

"A hot chocolate milk" Jungkook said, voice low and the intense stare for some reason,  made him uncomfortable. He quickly jotted it down and walked back, cheeks burning. Just then a few more of his high school mates walked in. It was a human group, a very fucked up one at that. Their leader Carl whistled as Taehyung passed them. Taehyung on instinct fliped the finger at the human who narrowed his eyes back.

"Jin, the special orders" Taehyung said giving him the list.

"You are blushing"

"Am not"

"You are"

"Am not"

Jin sighed giving up.
Taehyung focused his hearing to one specific table.

"She's totally a hot chick" Jinyoung commented."I could totally fuck her on this table"

A low growl, which Taehyung presumed would be Jungkook's was heard.

"What?"

"Why did I bring you here?" Jungkook asked in a low voice.

"You said about some awesome punishment you gave Taehyung for losing the bet?" Mark spoke.

For sometime, the table was silent until Yugyeom burst "oh shit!"

"That's him?" Jinyoung whisper shouted unbelieving.

Bambam's giggle was heard. Taehyung felt bad for the poor boy. He was to suffer along with the rest.

Taehyung placed their respective orders in front of them. No one gave a snarky remark, all stared at him simply. Mark was taking a video and Taehyung knew it would be the latest update.

Taehyung waited, internally smirking as all of them, finished their drinks and he went to the table taking the bill along.

"Anything else?" He asked without a smile this time.

"No"

"Your bill" he placed it on the table and looked at Jungkook who smirked at him.

"You don't seem the type to respect your customers. Do you?"

"I am sorry to say this, but no one ever taught me to respect third rate assholes" he retorted smirking.

Jungkook leaned on his elbows giving a hard stare "you seem very pretty miss, maybe if you lend me your asshole for a night, I can teach you what you lack."

Taehyung gaped at what he heard. The rest on the table snickered.

Taehyung was about to swear back when someone grabbed his ass. He gasped in shock, turning to see the retreating figure of Carl.

Taehyung cracked his knuckles and stalked forward,  tapping the man's shoulder and flipped him over. Carl cried out as he landed hard on the floor. And Taehyung, tired of all the remarks and flirty comments and most of all angry on Jungkook,  kicked the man on the floor over and over, until he went off balance on heels.

"Fucking heels" he pulled out his black stilettos, he walked back bare foot back to Jungkook's table and threw them on it. He ripped out the wig and dumbed it on the other alpha blood's face.
Gasps were heard and Jungkook angrily stood up grabbing Taehyung by his jaw.

"Do you know that you look like a real whore? One that loves to crossdress. Maybe you should have been born a girl." He spat.

Taehyung turned red in anger. He lifted his knees up to the other's groin and Jungkook's grip loosened as he groaned in pain.

Taehyung seethed "that's what you get. A girl's trademark defense move!"

"Fuck you!" Jungkook tried grabbing Taehyung and the other moved back.

"Fuck yourself Jungkook. And maybe you should run to the toilet soon. You and your load of shitty friends just had high doses of medicine for constipation.  Which means you'll keep shitting yourself to death for a couple of days. So goodluck with that."

He smirked at the shocked friends of his rival and walked out of the cafe. Turning to a disappointed Jin for a second.

"I am sorry that you have to be around these bunch of idiots,  Jin. One day I'll make sure to kill them and redeem you all"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.5K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
97.9K 3.1K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
1.4M 91.2K 31
Taehyung wasn't aware there were other werewolves besides him. That is, until he's taken away from his familiar but horrible life and gets pushed int...
291K 10.2K 63
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are fated mates, they live in a system where people are ranked in three different breeds of human wolves. Omega, Alpha...