party monster | the weeknd

By highinkissland

Abel meets his match in Taylor, the girl next door. More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
quick question
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one

ten

1.9K 63 28
By highinkissland

1 month later

Taylor

Me and Abel have been fucking around for the past month now. We're like animals - always going at it 24/7.

But I've been seeing him less this past week, which annoys and frustrates the fuck out of me. What the hell is he doing?

My phone starts ringing and I frown when I see that Justin's FaceTiming me. We haven't even talked properly since we broke up - so much for being friends. But then again, I didn't exactly put in the effort to stay in contact and neither did he - it was just too painful I guess.

I answer the call now and the image of him smiling appears. "Hi?" I say, unsure.

"Hey," Justin replies. "Sorry I haven't been in contact."

I shake my head. "No," I say. "Don't be silly. I haven't really made an effort, either."

Justin nods and there's a painful silence. "Hey, so," he says. "I thought I'd tell you because I didn't want you to hear it from anyone else. I'm . . . kind of in a relationship."

My heart stops for a second. What was I expecting? For him to stay single? "Oh . . . um," I say, unsure what to say. Should I tell him about Abel? "I'm happy for you, Justin. Seriously. I'm glad you're moving on."

Justin nods, smiling. "And you?" he wants to know. "Have you moved on?"

I sigh and look away from the screen, before looking back at Justin. "Kind of, I guess," I say. "I don't know. It's not anything serious right now." And it never will be, I think to myself.

"That's good," Justin says, nodding. "I'm happy for you."

"Likewise," I say, smiling.

"How's college?" he wants to know.

I groan. "Ugh, the worst!" I say. "I hate it. It's draining. All these assignments and readings are just stressing me out. I'm literally considering dropping out."

"What are you going to do instead?" Justin questions.

"I have no idea," I say. "Get a job?" But as what? I literally have zero experience. I think I'll just have to carry on and suffer in silence.

"Well, I hope you work things out," Justin says. "I have to go. It was nice speaking to you."

"You, too, Justin," I say, smiling. "Bye." I hang up and sigh, looking at the time. It's ten o'clock - Abel should be awake. I hope he's home.

I fling my phone on the bed and go downstairs. Just when I'm about to step out the front door, I stop in my tracks when I see him kissing some blonde-haired girl.

Oh, so that's what he's been doing.

Feeling annoyed, I continue to watch them. "I'll see you tonight?" the girl says, causing the anger to build up inside me. The fuck? Nah. She ain't seeing him tonight - I am.

"Yeah, I don't think that's going to happen," Abel says now. "I only do one night stands."

I roll my eyes at his asshole ways. Funnily enough, me and him have continued to fuck - it wasn't just a one night thing. Maybe that's why he's not been around - because he doesn't want to carry on fucking around, since he only does 'one night stands.'

The blondie looks hurt and I feel slightly bad for her. "Okay," she mumbles. She walks away and steps into the lift, while Abel watches. He still doesn't realise I'm there.

I start clapping my hands, which causes him to jump a little. His lips part a little and he looks shocked to see me. "So this is what you've been doing?" I ask, raising my eyebrows and folding my arms across my chest. "Fucking every girl you can."

Abel smiles. "Oh, if I was fucking every girl I could, there'd be more than one girl coming out my apartment," he tells me and I roll my eyes.

"You're disgusting," I state.

"And you're jealous," Abel retorts.

I roll my eyes and huff. Am I jealous? Kind of, but not completely. I'm just annoyed that he's fucking other girls, that's all. Can he never stick to just the one?

"I'm not jealous," I say now.

"Try saying that to your face," Abel fires back and I look at him, confused. "You're jealous." He starts smirking. "It's okay, Tay, you can have me all to yourself tonight."

"Ugh, no thanks," I say. "God knows what kind of STD's you've caught." Abel starts chuckling to himself, but the humour isn't in his eyes. I fold my arms across my chest. "I don't want to fuck you anymore."

Abel rolls his eyes. "For fuck's sake, Taylor!" he snaps. "Can you stop acting like a jealous little girl right now?"

"Little?" I echo, feeling the anger build up.

"Yes!" Abel shouts. "I don't know why you're so jealous, anyway! It's not like we're in a relationship!"

"I know that!" I snap.

"You know what? Fuck it. I don't want to waste my breath on a little girl." Abel walks back into his apartment and slams the door shut, while I just stand there.

Little, huh? I'll show him just how 'little' I am.

Abel

I knock at Taylor's door. I feel bad for shouting at her earlier today and I just want to make up with her. She comes to the door a couple of seconds later, breathless.

Her face twists into a scowl when she sees it's me. "Oh, you," she says bitterly.

"Yeah - me," I say. "Expecting someone else?"

"No," Taylor answers. "What do you want?"

"Can I come in?" I ask and she holds the door open for me. She shuts the door and I notice that she's wearing a silk robe. Her lacy red bra and underwear are visible and she pulls the robe tighter across her body. "I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier, okay?" I say to her and she just stares at me with a blank expression. "I didn't mean what I said. Well, kind of - you were acting jealous." Taylor rolls her eyes and I tilt my head and look at her. "Are you jealous?"

Taylor sighs. "I'm not jealous, Abel," she says. "I just . . . this may sound selfish, but I don't want you to fuck anyone else."

I sigh and think about what she's saying. She doesn't want me to fuck anyone else? That's what I always do anyway. I don't stick with just the one girl. Maybe I can make an exception for her. "Okay," I say after a long time. "I won't fuck anyone else. You can just be my one and only fuck buddy." As long as I'm getting sex, I'm fine, I guess. "But if there's a time when I really need you and you're not there, I'm gonna go and fuck someone else."

Taylor rolls her eyes and smiles. "Deal," she says.

I walk closer to her and put my hands on her waist, squeezing. "Now, let me make it up to you for being so rude in the morning," I say, opening her silk robe.

"Awwww," Taylor says sarcastically. "You want to make it up to me?" I nod and she smirks. "Fine, go upstairs and take off your clothes and I'll be there in a sec."

"Okay." I go upstairs to the bedroom and do as I'm told, but leave on my boxers. I sit on the bed, waiting for Taylor to enter.

She comes in seconds later and walks towards me. She smashes her lips against mine and pushes me down on the bed, climbing on top of me. I slide my hands up the back of her robe and squeeze at her ass.

Suddenly, I feel my arms being pulled up and each arm being handcuffed to the bed. Taylor starts laughing at my shocked expression. "Taylor? What the fuck are you doing?" I snap.

Taylor just smiles wickedly. "Showing you how little I am," she says, shrugging. She gets off the bed and bites her lip, looking at me.

I try to get my hands free, but I can't. "Taylor!" I shout, wriggling my hands again.

"There's no point trying to break free, Abel," Taylor tells me. "You'll just tire yourself out and you don't want to tire yourself out before the fun begins, do you?"

"What?" I ask, confused.

Taylor smiles and starts taking off her robe slowly to reveal her red lacy bra and underwear. The sight of her makes me want to grab her and fuck her, but I can't do that right now, can I?

Fuck. She's going to torture me.

Taylor starts walking towards me and then she climbs onto the bed and then on top of me. She crashes her lips against mine and I try to keep up, but she's taking full control. The fact that she's the dominant one right now is turning me on.

Taylor bites down on my lip and starts leaving a trail of kisses down my chest and neck. I just want to grab her, but I can't and it's frustrating the hell out of me.

"Is being handcuffed pissing you off?" Taylor purrs as she kisses my neck again.

"Obviously," I mutter, annoyed.

Taylor moves away from me and smirks. She starts taking off her bra and I squeeze my eyes shut when I see her breasts.

Fuck! Why is she torturing me like this? Not being able to touch her is the worst kind of torture right now.

Taylor kisses me again and she starts grinding against me, causing me to groan. "You like that, don't you?" she whispers seductively into my ear and I just groan in response.

Taylor stops and moves up, so that her breasts are in my face. I take this as the opportunity to try and get her back. I start flicking my tongue along her breasts, biting and sucking on certain spots. Then I take one of her nipples in my mouth and start sucking. I bite down lightly, causing her to moan. I kiss the spot between her breasts and continue to work my tongue.

Taylor moves away, trailing kisses down my body until she reaches my boxers. She looks up at my evily, before starting to peel away the boxers.

"Fuck no," I mutter under my breath. I try to put all my weight down to stop her from taking down my boxers but it doesn't work because she somehow manages to take them off. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Taylor smirks. "Yeah," she says. "That's exactly what I'm going to do."  She takes my length in her hand ans starts to swirl her tongue around, before putting it in her mouth and sucking.

"Taylor," I groan. I just want to grab her and fuck her mouth. She's going painfully slow and I know she's doing it on purpose. I end up cumming in her mouth when her movements start to get faster and she swallows.

Taylor looks satisfied when she sees the helpless state that I'm in. She arches an eyebrow. "Do you want be to uncuff you?" she asks.

I look at her, my eyes trailing down her body. "I want to fuck you," I tell her.

"Wrong answer," Taylor replies. She stands up and starts to take down her underwear slowly and my eyes look at her body hungrily. Once I'm out of these handcuffs, I'm going to fuck her till she can't walk.

Taylor grabs a condom from the bedside table and puts it on my length, while I just watch her in shock and amazement. "Where the fuck did you come from?" I ask.

Taylor looks at me, smiling. "Hell," she says simply. She leans down and kisses me and I kiss her back. I manage to slip in my tongue and I feel her smiling against my lips, which causes me to smile too.

Taylor inserts my dick inside herself and I watch in lust as she starts to ride me. I watch as her  breasts bounce up and down and her eyes close in pleasure. Her hands are placed at my chest and they dig in when her movements start to get faster.

I grunt as she continues to ride me. I try to ignore the fact that I can't touch her and just focus on being inside her. It feels so fucking good. She starts panting and crashes her lips against mine, moaning into my mouth.

I feel myself reaching my peak and Taylor starts to slow down, reaching hers too. Her eyes rolls back when she cums and she collapses on my chest, breathing heavily.

I just lie there, breathless, while looking down at her. Taylor kisses my chest and then looks up at me. "I'm not just a little girl, am I, Abel?" she asks, breathless. A smirk starts to spread across her lips.

I bite my lip. "No," I say, heart racing. "You're not." I start laughing and Taylor does too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 587 27
How hard is it to be friends with your next door neighbor Adam? Will add warnings when needed for chapters. Cover by: @rensbitch
125K 4.5K 69
the weeknd fan fiction. Sorry for the errors.
3.4K 90 28
Fairren lives in the bad part of toronto there are alot of cute boys in high school of canada Fairren meets the Bad boy of the school His Name is Abe...
1.6K 49 40
Riley moves in next door to the cocky football player, but quickly he gets a soft spot for her.