The Dragon Kings Daughter (Bo...

By Mizuki259

COMPLETED "It was a quite night. The full moons light passed though the water and shined though my window, li... More

Please Note...
Kaiyō Sukuna Character File
Chapter 1- A Peaceful Night
Chapter 2-The White Kitsune
Chapter 3-The Surface
Chapter 4- A Mysterious Girl Named Nanami
Chapter 5- Directions
Chapter 6- An Offer
Chapter 7- Life as a Familure
Chapter 8- A Broken Contract
Chapter 9- Tomoe
Chapter 10- A New Familiar
Chapter 11- Lord Otohiko
Chapter 12- Morning
Chapter 13- Familiars With Out a Master
Chapter 14- The New Land Kami Part 1
Chapter 15- The New Land Kami Part 2
Chapter 16- First Day On The Job
Chapter 17- New Home
Chapter 18- The Fox, The Demon Hag and the Kami
Chapter 19- One Condition
Chapter 20- School
Chapter 21- Tengu
Chapter 22- Princess Himemiko
Chapter 23- Love Between Two Diffirent Species
Chapter 24- Kotaro Irashima
Chapter 25- Blue Butterflies
Chapter 26- White Snake
A/N : Hold
Chapter 27- Kidnapped
Chapter 28- Yonomori Shrine
Chapter 29- Saved
Chapter 30- Thunder and Lighting
Chapter 31- Shrunk!
Chapter 32- What happend?
Chapter 33- Back to Normal, Almost
Chapter 34- Mizuki Returns
Chapter 35- Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Whimey
Chapter 36- Studying
Chapter 37- Aquarium
Chapter 38- Father!?
A/N : Sequal
A/N : Sequals Up!
A/N: Thanks!

Chapter 39- Home Sweet Home

4.4K 115 10
By Mizuki259

"Very well then. Let's go!" My father grabbed my arm and dragged me into the water. I turned around to look at Nanami and Mizuki.
"I'll miss you guys!" I smiled at them as I was pulled under water towards the palace. I doubt I would ever see them again.

I stood on the white lipped oyster as it rocket towards the palace. My father flinched and looked behind him to see Nanami gripping the oyster. Stupid! She can't breath. I was about to ran towards her but my father beat me to her. He grabbed Nanami by the shoulders and brought her to the surface.

-The Dragon Kings POV-

"Your persistence is obnoxious." I breached the water with the stupid human in my arms.
She opened her eyes and started to splatter water everywhere. I brought her to a near by rock and put her on it. "Does this mean your done?"
"Where are they?"
"I had the sea slugs relocate the fox and Kaiyōs coming home with me. Yes I did carry you to safety. Your welcome, now you owe me."
"Fine what ever you want just give me Tomoe back at least."
"I'm afraid is dept it much larger then yours. Just forget about it."
"I'll help him repay you." I studied her carefully. She was serious. "What do I have to do to set him free?"
"Since you asked." I reached for the black eyepatch covering my fake eye and lifted it. "I want you to return to me what is rightfully mine. Find a way to bring me back my right eye and I will consider sparing his some what pointless life." I paused to see if the human was still following what I was saying. "You see my eye is a pill of immortality. It is said that who ever swallows it will gain eternal life. All those years ago I lost it to that fox, along with my daughter. My the dragon king had defeat carved into my face."I replaced my eyepatch.

"So all I have to do is get the eye back and you will release Tomoe?"
"As if it's that simple. Is been five hundred years. Something happened to it by now. Just let it go."
"No wait! If I find the eye and return it, promises me you will realise Tomoe!"
"Fine. But I'm only keeping him alive for two days."
"Deal!"
"Good luck!" I turned around and disappeared below the water surface. Now I just have to deal with Kaiyō.

-Nanamis POV-

I swam back to shore and run up towards our hotel. It was a good kilometre but we only have two days to find the eye. I ran up the stairs towards our room and collapsed in the door way.
"Nanami! Where have you been?" Ami and Kei said at the same time.
"See. I told you she would be back." Mizuki announced. Wait, Mizuki might have his insence burner with him
"Mizuki!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the next room. "I need to borrow your time wending insence burner."

"Why?" Mizuki questioned as he produced it. I don't know where he was hiding it.
"I have to go back in time and find the old Tomoe. He has the dragon kings eye and I'm going to take it from him. I was told that if I return it in two days then Tomoes life will be spared. Please."
"Very well then. Messing with the past is considered quite taboo, but I'm sure no one will question it because you are a god. Lay brown please." I followed his orders as he lit the burner. "This time I'm sending your entire body back so when you come back don't move to suddenly. I will be coming with you but only available as a guide. You will have to do the work yourself."
I closed my eyes and everything started to fade white.

The next thing I knew, a freezing gust of wind hit me.
"It's so cold!" I yelled out to now one in particular. "Mizuki? Ya there?"
"Poor little girl. You look cold." I quickly turned around to she a woman with crazy green hair and a black cloak over her head. "I'll give you this cloak if you give me the Dragon Kings eye inside you." She pointed a bony figure at me.
"Nanami!" Mizuki voice rang out. The women flinched and disappeared. "There you are. Don't run off. It isn't like your time. There are yokai everywhere."
"Did you see her?"
"See who?"
"The women with the cloak."
"That must be Isohime. She tends to look for defenceless humans and tries to make unfair deals with them." Mizuki explained as he placed a cloak over my shoulders. "There you go. Now shouldn't you be looking for Tomoe?"
"Right, I have to go!" I started to run forward but was shocked to see Kaiyō and Tomoe standing in front of me with surprise. "Tomoe?" I can't believe it. Its Tomoe and Kaiyō.

"Tomoe" A gurgling voice yelled in front of me.
Kaiyō and Tomoe turned around to face it.
"How dare you steal the Dragon Kings eye and kidnap the lady Kaiyō. You will return them this instant!" This must be when Tomoe stole the eye.
"Unfortunately, I do not have time for that today, but you can have the girl."
Kaiyō scoffed at what he said. It looks like this is the first time they met.
Tomoe summoned a fox fire and burnt the sea anemone, its gurgling screams filling the air. He summoned his cart and flew away.

"Wait! Come back!" I yelled after Tomoe.
"Silly human. Your never gonna be able to catch him on foot." Kaiyō said and smirked at me. I don't remember seeing her smirk ever. I feel uncomfortable around this Kaiyō but at least I know her. Well, sort of.

-Timejump backwards (Because we all know what happens)-

-Kaiyōs POV-

After we arrived at the palace, the sea slugs dragged Tomoes oyster into the main room. I followed the oyster and knelt down beside it. "Tomoe? Can you hear me? I'm going to talk to my father and try to get you out okay." I stroked shell as I couldn't stroke Tomoes head. Tears started to stream down my face. My father is was to stubborn. I'll never be able to save Tomoe. I just wanted to see him again. Hear his voice. Just once more.
"Kaiyō?" I flinched and turned around to look at my father. "What's worms my jellyfish?"
I stood up and hugged my father, crying into his top.

"I want you to realise Tomoe. Please!"
"Again with this? Why do you love him? He kidnapped you from your home remember."
"You can't judge!" I pulled away from my father. "You don't know why he stole your eye! You don't know what happened on the surface and what I did! You don't know the real Tomoe. I do and I know he's not a bad person. He loves me just as much as I love him and has never done anything to prove me wrong." I finished and ran up to my room in tears. It was clean, just the way I left it. The servants probably took care of that. I collapsed on my bed and went to sleep. It try again tomorrow.

-Timeskip-

It was nine o'clock in the morning. Father was in his room calculating and the sea slugs were on patrol. Mother was away and is coming back today but not back yet. I checked that the coast was clear and ran towards the oyster. I grabbed my katana and wedged it in between the lips of the oyster. I started to cut open the oyster.

I had cut almost all the way though when the lid of the oyster started to lift and Tomoe climbed out, soaking wet.
"Tomoe!" I hugged him and he embraced me. Our lips met, but we where soon interrupted by my father barging though the door. I tried to pull away but Tomoe wouldn't let me go. He was trying to prove a point.
"Let go of my daughter fox!" Tomoe finally broke it off and hid me behind me, defensively.
"You know, being wrapped in flesh does bring back such fond memories. It's been quite so time, has it not? You have some nerve showing your face in front of Nanami. Smart move as you know I will not show any form of violence in front on my mistress. Which is why I decided to change venues." He faced my father and smiled in anticipation.

Tomoe ran at my father and summoned a fox fire.
"Tomoe! Don't you dare hurt him!" Tomoe sent my father flying into a pillar, crushing the pillar." Tomoe! Please!"
"Very impressive. Your much more beastly then on the beach. And my daughter said you where different. Honestly, even if my daughter dose love you I doubt she would anymore after seeing you like this. After all she is begging you to stop."
"She knows of my past. It is way more violent them want is happening right this moment."
"I'm her father. If you kill me I doubt she would be very estatic."
"Tomoe!" We all turned around to see Nanami standing in the doorway. "I'm so glad to see you."
"I'm here to!" Tomoe jumped into the oyster and closed it. "Oh, come on! I spent ten minutes getting you out! Tomoe!" I tried to pry open the oyster. "What has gotten into you?"

"I already know everything! Open up!" Nanami banged on the oyster. "Fine. I went to the past and met the old you. I don't care anymore if you won't open up to me. I know your happy with Kaiyō and I'm happy for both of you. I just can't stand not having you in my life. Please Tomoe."
The oyster slowly opened up and Tomoe stepped out. Nanami attacked Tomoe with a hug.
"You are to close." Tomoe started to panic.
"I won't wait for my feelings to me returned. It doesn't bother me if you don't see me in that way. I'm just glad that you two are happy." Nanami smiled and let go of Tomoe. "Are you ready to go home now?"

"I don't get it. Nothing about her says land god. She's just a human girl. It's nonsense."
"Well Nanami is a human girl but she is also a land god. I should know. I'm her familiar. Well one of them."
"Your a familiar?" My father asked shocked.
"You bet I am. And I'm happy. I have my boyfriend, my lady and mistress and my two friends. I'm happy with my life. The only thing missing it you and mother. I missed you so much I didn't even release it till I saw you again."
"Your really happy aren't you?" I nodded. My father sighed. "You have my blessing, but if the fox does one thing to hurt you I will kill him!" My father vowed.
"You really mean it! Thank you!" I squeezed my father.

"Kaiyō?"
"Mother!" I ran over to mum and hugged her back.
"It's good to see you again."
"Same." We both let go and I looked at my mothers eyes. They were full of happiness.
"Don't do that to me again. Okay."
"Promise." I giggled.
Mother headed over to father and started to yell at him. Something about no scares after the incident with Tomoe.

"How about we trade? How about this nice half coat?" Mizuki appeared, holding up and blue half coat with cherry blooms on it. It was made by my mother. I recognised the sewing job.
"Your really offering that scrap of cloth?" He's in trouble.
"No, I just thought you would want the gift your wife spent so long making for you."
"You've got a deal!" I giggled and skipped over to Tomoe and Nanami who were talking to Mizuki.

"Please tell me why you are here?" Tomoe said will little emotion.
"Why wouldn't I be. I was so worried about my big brother familiar." Mizukis Nanamis familiar!?
"What!" Tomoe snapped.
"Oh that right he doesn't know. We're gonna be taking care of the shrine together. All three of us."
"WHAT!"
"I think it's time to go home." Nanami announced as we made our way to the door.

I said good bye to my mother and father, promising to come visit and ran after the rest. Things are going to change a lot from know on. That for sure!"

🌊~

Thank you all so much for 950 odd views and 150 odd votes. It's so amazing!

Thanks for Reading!

Mizuki259
(2017 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 13.9K 33
(Y/N), the daughter of the well-known Lady of Flowers is left all alone after a group of powerful yokai have decided to kill her mother. Overnight, s...
49.1K 1.1K 11
He killed countless souls with no remorse and he smiled while doing so. Every time she sees him, she cannot look him in the eye because she's afraid...
57.6K 1.6K 30
COMPLETED "With the way things are going I guess I should jump into the nether world like you told me." The yokai stared to edge closer to the gate w...