A Thousand Years (BoyxBoy)

By InTheEnddd

--BoyxBoy-- Seth is a teenage gay boy who likes the cruelest Jock named Darren. Seth is a nerd but has a pass... More

A Thousand Years (BoyxBoy)
Smart Ass
Tired
Stomach Pains
This Kiss
Reality Bites
The Obvious
The Word Cute
Cold Glare
Truth
Only If You Knew Me
Early Riser
Admit It
Processing
Those 3 Words
Bad Things Happen
Emergency
I Just Want You
Never Let Go
Oh Shit
It's You

Life's a BITCH

856 32 8
By InTheEnddd

Life's a BITCH

Chapter 13

(Seth's POV~)

So much had been happening these past few days that I could barely keep up. I'm not used to how close Darren and I had gotten. I mean I'm not used that whole rubbing my bottom half against another guys or having a tongue in my mouth but I found myself wanting more and more which scared me.

I was still at Darren's house because my brother demanded I stay here while he takes care of Mason and his sidekick. Darren wanted to stay with me but Josh kept on saying if he didn't show up for practice he was running an extra 20 laps. So he went to school against his will. I was relieved, honestly. I was more embarrassed then I have ever been but there was also a part of me that wanted him to stay, too.

"Ugh, so confusing." I muttered aloud as I got out of Darren's bed. Oh, yeah we slept next to each other the whole night. Darren snored the whole night as I was wide awake thinking like I always do. I let out a sigh as I walked down the stairs to go to the kitchen to grab a water bottle. I looked at the pictures on his fridge seeing a cute little Darren with who I'm guessing was his mother. She had bright blue eyes and dark brown curls just like Darren and another had him and his father who the same masculine face and plump lips as Darren, though one thing stood out. They weren't smiling in any photos.

Darren had mentioned him and his parents aren't very close... but I thought they'd be happy when they did see eachother.

I heard the front door slam causing me to jump and break out of my thoughts. I peeked to the front door expecting to see Darren but was shocked to find his mom and dad. Uh oh. I quickly grabbed my phone texting Darren that his parents were home but he didn't reply back. "Great." I muttered aloud shoving my phone back in my sweatpants pocket. I saw them getting closer so I backed up accidentally bumping into a random little table holding a lamp until it swayed as I reached out to catch it, managing to fall in the process.

"Did you hear that?" His mom asked while his father groaned in annoyance. What the fuck, she was just asking a question.

"No, Martha. I didn't hear anything besides your wonderful voice." He replied with full on sarcasm then walked in to find me and the lamp I was holding. So to lighten the mood I pulled an 'act natural' pose with lamp. "Who the hell are you?! I'm calling the police, you thief!"

Guess that didn't help. "That's not necessary sir. I'm a friend of your sons."

"My son isn't friends with rebellious morons like you! Get out of my house!" He demanded causing me to laugh at thus new description of me. "The hell you laughing at you druggie?!"

"D-druggie? Oh my god-" I could barely say anything as I started laughing harder. "I'm sorry it's just I've never once been called rebellious, moronic or a druggie before so pardon my hysterical laughing."

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"Seth. I stayed here last night after an incident at school and Darren took me here." I answered.

"Oh! I remember you,Darren had asked me if he could have a friend stay the night." Martha said causing her husband to look at her with wide eyes.

"Martha, it's rebellious trouble makers like him that cause our sons grades go down!" He yelled pointing at me.

"Excuse me but you've misunderstood something-" I started to say before he slapped me hard across the face.

"Get the hell out of my house you fucking dyke!" He shouted as Martha tried to calm him down but I quickly ran out of there feeling tears fall out of my eyes. I could barely even walk but I managed to, I don't know why I was so weak now a days but I knew why I took his dad's words to heart. They were the exact words Darren had used. I called and texted Darren a few times to let him know what had happened but he didn't pick up so I walked towards an empty park when I saw one thing I wish I hadn't seen. Chris.

(Alec's POV~)

I watched as Garrett passed the ball over to Carlos who was grinning at him like a fool while Darren waited for them to pass it his way. The team had great foot work but bad tempers. I felt my eyes following Garrett's movements. I didn't know what I found so enticing about the kid but he made my heart beat faster and my palms to become sweaty. I know I don't think of him as a friend or student. I felt this way with Seth only the feeling I have now is more intense.

I tore my gaze away from Garrett and looked for anything to help distract me. I watched Josh yell at some of the players telling them to stop hogging the ball and pass it. Usually he was yelling at Chris but I didn't see Chris... now that I think about it... where is he? And why do I have this bad feeling?

"Darren! Come here!" I shouted across the field for him. He looked over to me and jogged over to me.

"Yeah?" He asked trying to hide his uneasiness.

"You know where Chris is?"

"No, I haven't spoken to him since the whole confession thing happened."

"Do you know where he might be?" I asked.

"Not really. Why?"

"I have a bad feeling."

"Yeah, he gives those off easily. Why do you think he's still single?" He chuckled a bit before going back to being serious. "Maybe the park or movie theater. He usually ditches and goes there."

"Okay. Thanks."

"No problem." He said about to walk off before I grabbed his arm.

"One more thing."

"Yeah?"

"Check on Seth..." I said before letting go of his arm.

"Umm, okay." He said with a questioning look before he grabbed his phone from the bench and quickly swiped in the password but paused with a shocked look. "Umm, I have to go. Seth just had a run in with my father."

"I take it, that's bad." I questioned.

"Oh, that would be an understatement." A voice came from behind him, Garrett's voice. "Try picturing Chris' attitude, Seth's sarcasm and Darren's cockiness all mixed into 1 only 10 times worse and you get Darren's lovely father."

"That sounds like hell."

"Yeah well that's what it's like to live with the Devil himself." Darren chuckled while scrolling through his phone more only to get a pissed look on his face. I looked over to his phone and read; You're father slapped me really hard and scared me so I left. I'm at the park so if you get this message please come get me or call... just something.

I felt my blood boil for 2 reasons his father touched him and he went to the park. "Go. Now." I told Darren.

He didn't reply, just sprinted towards where Seth was.

(Seth's POV~)

I felt my body stiffen at the sight of Chris but to my surprise when he saw me he just sighed.

"Can't a guy be alone with his thoughts for just 1 minute?" He asked aloud.

I just stared at him in shock, usually at this point he'd have pinned me to the ground for a fight or say something rude but he didn't. "Umm... are you okay?"

"Yes, Seth." He sighed rubbing his temples.

"Did you just call me Seth?" I asked in shock.

"That is your name, right?"

"Yeah but usually you'd call me little slut or faggot."

"Not really in the mood unless you'd prefer me to call you that?"

"No, Seth's good but why are you not punching me or something?"

"Told you, not in the mood."

"I don't believe that coming from you."

"Well it's not like you'd believe another reason."

"Try me."

"Fine. I want to spend the next 3 months actually being a good person for once."

"Why just 3 months-" I started before Darren jumped in. I saw Chris just stare at him then at me before sighing.

"I knew you wouldn't be far if your boyfriend was here. You really like him, huh?" He said exhausted.

"Umm... yeah." Darren said looking at him suspiciously.

"Good." He said surprising me.

"Wait what? I thought you hated the idea of the 2 of us? 2 guys?"

"I did but I want to have my friend back so I'm excepting it." He replied shocking us both. "Anyway I gotta get home."

"Wait why 3 months?" I asked again before he gave a soft and tired smile.

"Because that's all the time I have left until I die. I have cancer." He said simply before walking off quietly while Darren and I stared after him trying to process what he had just told us.

Chris has cancer.

SHORT UPDATE BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED. The next one will be better I promise. So Chris has Cancer and wants his friend back, should he be forgiven? And how about that lovely greeting Darren's dad gave Seth? Comment your thoughts and idea's.

Love you guys thank you for reading. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.7K 29
Travis Ortega finally asked the boy he's been crushing on for a year on a date. On that date, they shared tales about each other. Their likes, dislik...
539K 19.7K 38
BoyxBoy The quarterback and the cheerleader. Sound's like the perfect couple, doesn't it? So what happens when the heartthrob quarterback and the p...
475 4 13
This is the story of a young man in high school named Aaron. He has demons in his past, and in is future, voices and thoughts that scare and entice h...
25.1K 622 17
Jake is in love with his best friend Seth. Seth is in love with his best friend Jake. Both boys are pretty much Greek Gods. One is openly gay and the...