Wish (COMPLETE)

By HunterOwl

A Wish Everyone has a wish Even a man who we thought has no more humanity left in him He who we told our chil... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
?

Chapter 6

70K 2K 793
By HunterOwl

Angela POV

"No NO NO!!! PLEASE SPARE ME!!" I yelled at Lorenzo as he chase me around the backyard.

He only look at me with his blank face but his eyes telling me his enjoying this TOO MUCH.

He walk closer to me and I try to find away around him but he was trapping me at the corner of the fence.

"I thought you like this?" He said showing me his hands.

"No! I don't when you try doing that! please! You're a good guy, aren't you?..." I said and gave him my puppy eyes.

He only walk closer and his lip twitch. I look at the space between his legs and run for it. I bend down and crawl between them to escape his torture but he grab my foot and pull me to him.

I now am laying down on my back facing him and horror was evident on my face.

"Please! you're a nice an-and a good looking guy! I promise I won't do it again!" I struggle as he straddle my hips and hold my hands down on the grass with one hand..

He trail one finger from my cheek, neck, shoulder before he circle around it around my side slowly making me froze.

"You won't do it again?"

I nodded my head eagerly wanting to get away from him.

He tilt his head and raise and eyebrow.

"Really?" He asked and let go of my hands.

"Yes! A big giant yes!" I said and trying to push his big hard body with my small hands.

I frozen every movement when he plant both his hands on my sides.

"I don't believe you."

He tickle my sides making me squirm and laugh out loud.

"P-Please! s-stop! I-I can't I can't!" I laugh it out and a tear drip down at the corner of my eyes.

I try pushing on his chest and tugging on arms but he was still tickling me.

If you wanna know what happened, a few minutes ago I kind of did something to him while his changing his shirt.

~*~*~* Bedroom *~*~*~

"Here, It's the only big clothes I can find in this house." I pass him the black t-shirt and he grab it, scanning it.

"It's okay." He said and start unbuttoning his shirt then place it on the desk beside him.

My eyes widen as his biceps on display and the white tank top was like second skin on him. His six packs is printed on it and I blush as I realize I was staring.

Turning around, I stand on my place by the bed and slap my forehead for being such a disrespectful person. Looking at the other body like that but... It wouldn't hurt if he don't know right?

I peek at the mirror and he was currently half way through taking off his white tank top. I watch his tan skin and an idea pop in my head making me smile.

"I'm gonna make him smile." I whisper quietly and hold on to my giggles as I turn facing his hard bare back. The black shirt was on his hand, ready to wear it but I went closer to him and did a small tickle on both his sides making him jolt and jump away facing me.

I slap my hand on my mouth covering my laugh as his face was in a shock expression and I bend down controlling my laughs.

When I straighten up back, my face fall as he stare at me already fully clothes with a challenging eyes and he took a step forward making me step back.

"You wanna play like that?" He raise an eyebrow and I open my bedroom door slowly.

"N-No.... I was o-only trying to get an expression out of y-you, you know? n-no harm done." I said to him and place a foot out.

"Shouldn't I make it fair?"

"P-Please?" I asked and he was standing only an arm away from me now.

"Please tickle you? Okay." He walk to me and I bolt out of there with him chasing behind me.

~*~*~* Present *~*~*~

I breath heavily and close my eyes taking in the oxygen I really need right now.

I feel he move away and arms slide on the back of my knees and my back. I yelp and round my arms on his neck hugging him close.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked and pat his chest.

"Your tired. I'll carry you to your room." He said and I saw the sky was getting darker. The rain stop two hours ago and the grass was wet which end up my white dress is dirty now.

"No you don- "

"It's Okay." He cut me off and fix me on his arms then walk inside the house kicking the door close.

I slowly nodded and still uncomfortable with the height. He was 6'4 feet tall and the view from up here is terrifying. I tighten my hold on him as he walk up the stairs.

"I won't drop you." He told me and went to my room at the end of the hall.

We enter and he place me down on the floor.

"Now go take a bath, your dress is dirty." He said leaning against the bedroom doorframe and watch me.

"Okay."

I went to my small closet and take out a blue shirt, purple shorts and my undergarment which I roll it inside the shirt hiding it from him. Standing up I took my white towel and head out the room.

"Can I wait in your room?" He asked and look at me with blank face.

He really should show more expression.

I smile at him and nodded.

"Just don't go through my closet is all I asked." I giggle and he just nods his head before I enter the bathroom and taking a shower.

Taking off all the clothes on my body, I place beside the sink on the counter. I carefully unwrap the gauze on my hand and look at it. It's still red but at least the pain is not painful as before.

I took off the bandage on my pinky also and press on it a little.

It doesn't sting anymore. Good

I enter the bathtub with shower head above me and place the towel on the railing on the wall. Turning on the shower, I adjust the temperature and cup the water with my hands splashing it on my face.

As I was enjoying the water flowing down my body, I forget to bring my shampoo with me and get out the tub with my towel warping around me.

I got out the bathroom with the shower still running so they'll know It's being used.

Entering my bedroom, I completely forgot about the person in here. Walking to my desk, I take the shampoo on it and turn around to continue my shower but I froze as a pair of brown eye boring into mine as he sit leaning against the headboard with his hands folding behind his head.

His legs is stretch on my small bed and I didn't move from my spot now realizing that his in this room.

"I don't mind the view but you sure 'you' don't mind?" He said bluntly with amusement in his eyes.

I snap away from my state and blush like a light bulb before hurriedly get out of there and close the bathroom door behind me.

I can't believe I just walk in there forgetting that there another human being in there!

I sigh and enter the tub taking my towel off and turn the water cold so I can cool myself away from this embarrassment.

After a long cold shower, I got out the tub for the second time and start drying myself off. I wore my things on the counter and take the towel and shampoo with me.

Getting out and entering my room with my head down avoiding the male specimen on my bed from looking at my red face.

"You know I still can see you right?" His said and I hear him moving around the bed.

"I-I know..." I whisper and hang my towel on the chair to dry then place the shampoo on the table.

I stand quietly beside the table and I hear footsteps approaching me making me nervous.

Two fingers hold my chin between them and my face was lifted up face him.

"Hey, If your uncomfortable with the whole situation from before, I'll act like I never saw anything okay?" He said and tuck my wet hair behind my ear.

I look at his expressionless face and nodded my head smiling.

"Good girl. Now I bet your hungry. Want me to order anything for you?" He ask and take his uniform off the table.

"No thank you. I not that hungry anyway."

"I see. Well then, I got to go." He said making me tug on his arm quickly. He face me and saw my sad face then bend down a little running his large hand through my wet hair.

"I'll be back tomorrow if you want me to. Right now I have somethings to do in the office."

I nodded my head and slowly let go of his arm. He play with the end of my hair and place a hand on my shoulder.

"Will you be a good girl and wait for me?" He asked.

"You'll be here tomorrow morning right?" I asked back and smile.

Then he surprise me with a chuckle and I stare at his small smile then hug him.

"I made you smile!" I said excitedly and he pet my head.

"You did..." He trilled off and warp his arm around me.

I hug him closer for a few moment before he let go.

I follow him to the front door where the other policer officer waiting for him.

"Umm.... Lorenzo?" I called him as he is half way to the car.

"Yes?"

I walk up to him and look at the ground.

"We're friends right?" I asked and wanting to slap my head from sounding so desperate for a friend.

"I think we're more than that Angela." He tilt my head up and look at me with blank face.

But every time, only his eyes are telling what he is feeling.

"More?" I asked and scrunch my nose. He chuckle quietly but the officer behind him heard and was shock like he just saw a cow fly by.

"I feel like an older brother taking care of his sister." He said and caresses my hair gently and kiss my forehead. Now the officer from before looks worse from before.

I smile a mega watt smile and jump on him clinging like a monkey.

"Really?! a brother?! I always wanted a siblings!" I exclaimed.

He was startled and hug me quickly when he look like he might fall.

"I might just bury myself right now."

We both look at the bewildered office and My new brother glared at him making him paled.

"Start the fucking car." He hiss and I look at him.

"Be nice." I whisper at him and get down.

He only hum and push me towards the house.

"Go inside and lock the door. I'll go when you're already in." He said and I walk to the front door.

"Bye and good night." I wave at him and he nodded his head.

"Good night Angela."

I shut the door and locking it before running to the window watching him entered the car and I wave at him for the last time before they drove off.

For a few minutes, I check the whole house and after everything is okay. I went to my room and close the door.

My phone vibrate and I plug it off the charger then went to my bed plopping down on it. And I was smiling when I saw Lorenzo's name on the screen.

"Angela, I save my number on your phone when you were showering. I did the same with mine too. Sorry for not telling you earlier."

"It's okay, I don't really mind. There's nothing to hide in my phone anyway :)"

I reply back and wait for him to respond. Then a message pop up.

"I'm glad. now go to sleep. It's already late."

Raising an eyebrow, I look at the alarm clock beside me and it's only 7 pm.

"It's still 7 pm Brother. How is that late?"

I was hesitant to send it with calling him brother but It seems he doesn't mind.

"Well Sister, I have a job to do and you have to get enough sleep."

I giggle and reply back.

"Oh right, of course. you have a job to do. Well then I see you tomorrow. Good Night :))"

I place the phone on my night stand and close my eyes curling up in my blanket. All of a sudden a pair of dark eyes appeared looking at me and I sleep thinking of how beautiful it looks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 1.5K 66
Hello readers I have recently received an offer with wattpad so I have put this story back on here , I will try and find all pictures I once used or...
74.3K 1.8K 12
DARK ROMANCE--- I was about to say something but then I froze in my place when I felt a gun on the back of my waist. My voice just stuck in my throat...
1.8M 74.8K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
3.3M 89.3K 71
(THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK!!, it may not be what you like and that doesn't matter to me because it was long ago, ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY) ALSO ITS NOT EDI...