Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imp...

By amatif_zbad

"I love you jagiya... And I will never be tired of loving you. I will never be tired of surprising you." The... More

Prologue: Park Eun Jae
Chapter 1: Sweetest Proposal
Chapter 2: Getting Married!
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Lee
Chapter 4: Stepfather and Ms. Cheri
Chapter 5: Eun Jae's Innocence
Chapter 6: Extra sweet ^^
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Just Another Fine Sweet Day
Chapter 9: Coz' You're My Tranquilizer
Chapter 10: Smile and Tears
Chapter 11: A Blessing?
Chapter 12: Gift; Pretentions; Who?
Chapter 13: The Beginning of Separation
Chapter 14: Giving up
Chapter 15: Unexpected Truth
Chapter 16: Indiscreet Concern
Chapter 17: A Chance?
Chapter 18: It's Another Misunderstanding
Chapter 19: Concern Out of Curiosity
Chapter 20: That One Moment of Sweetness
Chapter 21: My Lost...
Chapter 22: Little Angel is Born
Chapter 23: Cohabitation
Chapter 24: First Day in the Dorm
Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 26: He's Sorry, At Least...
Chapter 27: The Three of Us in Your Bedroom
Chapter 28: Tae Woo is...
Chapter 29: Worried Father
Chapter 30: The Two Sides of Him
Chapter 31: Surprise Wedding for You and Me
Chapter 32: The Worried and Jealous Him
Chapter 33: A Step Closer to You
Chapter 34: Fleeing Away
Chapter 35: Fetching Me, but I'm Not Listening to You
Chapter 36: He Who Wants to Revenge
Chapter 37: A Happy Family
Chapter 38: Almost Caught
Chapter 39: Reunited Him and Me
Chapter 40: Spending More Time With You
Chapter 42: Caught in The Act
Chapter 43: Sorting Things Out
Chapter 44: One Last Stain
Chapter 45: A Pledge From Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections
Epilogue:Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections Eternally

Chapter 41: Courting Again

415 14 2
By amatif_zbad

I jerk and land on the bed again when a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me on the bed. Jinki covers my mouth because I am not able to stop myself from shouting.

"Jagiya, our baby is sleeping." He whispers.

It is already dawn and I sneak towards his phone because I want to see what he is hiding earlier.

I turn around to face him. I pat him. It was a wise decision to put Tae Woo in the crib earlier or else, we might have landed on him. "Ya... Why did you do that?"

He suppresses a smile. "I know what you are planning to do jagiya."

I pout. He is indeed smart. "Please?" I use my aegyo to deceive him.

He only chuckles. He pokes my nose. "I love you Eun Jae, but you can't deceive me with that aegyo."

I puff an air. I tease him by pecking his lips. "Please?"

He only stares at me. "No."

"Jagiya..." I frown unhappily. I try to sit down, but he pulls me again which makes me land on top of him.

"Later..." He said before he kisses me passionately. We smile amidst our lips pressed together. We are in the heat of our passionate kiss when Tae Woo wails.

"Aishh! Lee Tae Woo, why do you have to cry at this hour?" Jinki complains.

I smile as I rest beside him. I pat his arm. "Jagiya, please get our baby."

"He is looking for his mommy."

"I love you Jinki."

"Arasseo! Arasseo!" He hisses while he gets Tae Woo from the crib.

"Ya... Lee Tae Woo, next time, let me finish kissing your mom arasseo? I miss kissing her."

"Aigoo majingki... What are you trying to teach our son? He is still so young for that thing."

"Aishh... I am just teaching him how to cry in timing." Jinki gives me our son.

I stare to Tae Woo. "Linki, don't listen to your daddy. Go back to sleep now baby."

I notice that Jinki is murmuring on something.

"Ya... What are you saying?"

"Nothing." He sulks. He lies down and turns his back on us.

"Neo jinjja!" I wait for Tae Woo to go back to sleep before I put him back to the crib.

I hug Jinki from his back. "Are you still sulking from me jagiya?" I whisper.

He turns around. "Ne."

"How to solve that?"

"Meolla."

"I think I know." I initiate to kiss him. I smile when he responds. "No." I whisper as I try to stop him from raising my sleeping top.

"Please." He begs with puppy eyes. I roll my eyes as I allow him to do it the second time around.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Morning. The others are looking for you." Jinki whispers to my ears.

I sleepily rub my eyes while not bothering to stand. "Wae?"

"Because they wonder why you did not eat with them?"

My eyes widen. "Omo!" I pat my forehead.

Before I can stand, Jinki holds my shoulders to stop me. "Relax jagiya, I told them that you wake up early and cook the meal and that you get tired since Tae Woo keeps on crying and that is the reason you go back to sleep." He winks at me. "I cooked a meal for them."

"You should! It's your fault!" I pout. I see him laughing. "Wait, where's Tae Woo?!"

"Outside.Playing with his uncle Taemin since the three already went out for their schedules." He gets near me.

I glare at him. "Hajima. It's morning Jinki!"

"I know." He laughs. "I was just teasing you. Come on, let's eat. I did not eat with them."

"Jamkaman, let me take a shower first."

"Arasseo. By the way, I already washed your clothes."

"What?!" I know, my face is already red.

"Ya... What is there to be shy for?" He teases as he goes out from the room.

*****

"Good morning noona." Taemin greets me.

"Good morning Tae. No schedule for today?"

"Nope."

"Good coz' I'll ask you to look after Tae Woo this day." Jinki butts in.

Taemin and I frown. "Wae?" We said in chorus.

"I want to have a date with my wife."

I shake my head. "You can't do that. I mean, we can't do that. It's dangerous to go out there while you are still facing an issue." I explain to him.

"Gwenchana. Don't stop me from courting you again jagiya." He merongs.

"Ya..." I look at Taemin. "You don't have any appointment today?"

He shakes his head. "Nope. Gwenchana noona. I can take care of Tae Woo well. Just go with your date and enjoy being with hyung." Taemin smiles at me.

"Sure?"

"He is 100% sure. Right Taemin?" Jinki asks while winking.

"Right hyung."

I sigh. "Arasseo."

Before we finally really go out, I teach Taemin the things that he should do. I feel relieve when Kibeom message me not to worry because he is on his way home. He volunteers to help in taking care of Tae Woo.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

My heart leaps when I see Jinki so handsome in his get up. He changes his clothes into more comfortable and simpler clothings.

"Jagiya?" He snaps in front of me.

I put his cap back. He already wears his mask. "Don't forget that."

"Gomawo." He places his arm on my waist.

"Where are we going jagiya?"

"Hmm... Do you want to go somewhere?"

"Can we visit eomma and appa?"

Jinki nods. "Arasseo." He intertwines our hands together.

Jinki pulls me towards his chest when he sees me sobbing.

"Ya... Stop crying jagiya. Eomma and appa don't like it." He tries to comfort me.

"I just can't help it. I miss them so much."

Jinki continues to hug me while humming a song. He wipes my tears when I calm down a little.

"Appa, eomma, your baby daughter is crying. Ottokhae? Help me to calm her down."

I pout at him. "I'm fine."

Jinki stares at my parents' burial jar. "Appa, eomma, jwesonghamnida for hurting Eun Jae. I promise, I will take care of her from now on and won't hurt her."

I smile at him. "Gomawo."

After the visit, we randomly visit places and get photos. We pick places that have less people.

"Are you hungry now jagiya?" He asks. It's already night.

I nod. "I miss eating street foods."

"Jinjja? Should we eat some?"

I beam a wide smile while nodding. I feel so excited. "Kaja."

"But... We should not full ourselves with it arasseo? I already reserved the restaurant."

"The whole place?!"

He nods.

"Jagiya!" I sigh. "Arasseo.I remember, we should remain discreet."

He only gives me an eye smile instead of answering me since we already reach one street stall.

I supress my smile when Jinki holds my waist. I see his knit together eyebrows.

"He's flirting with you jagiya." He whispers to my ears while we wait for our order to be heated.

I look at him. "Nugu?"

"That other customer."

I chuckle when I realize why he holds my waist. He is protecting me. "Jinjja. He was just smiling!" I said before I get our orders.

"Smiling?" He objects.

I roll my eyes. "You need to eat jagiya. You are overthinking."

"I can't eat." He whispers again while still holding my waist.

"Aigoo... Let's go there." I point to him a bench placed in the dark. The moment we take a seat and he halfly removes his mask, I spoonfeed him the street food. We are so engrossed in giggling and teasing each other that we did not notice people staring at us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 2.6K 43
"ahh... So perv-" "I told you not to call me that didnt i?!!" he looked at me annoyed Honestly, he looked cute. The amount of anger that radiated fro...
12.4K 259 5
His noona. She couldn't. It was wrong. She shouldn't like him. She can't like him. But why did she find herself doing something she knew she wasn't a...
1.2K 69 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
316 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...