Do You Remember Me? // Ross L...

By -justsometeenager

R5 (plus Ryland) moved out to California to persue their dreams, ever since they moved they all missed their... More

Do You Remember Me? (Ross Lynch Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not an update
Chapter 13
A/N (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Apologies
Chapter 44

Chapter 5

5.1K 125 13
By -justsometeenager

Ross' POV

My brothers and sister were doing our own things until mom called us down. When we went down, I saw a girl! I didn't know who she is but it seems like everyone else knows her but me....

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I asked.

She just looked at me surprised and just ran up to Rydel's.

"How can you not remember her?" Rydel asked.

"I don't know..." I replied.

Rydel went up to her room.

"I can't believe you forgot!" Riker said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We were there when you said you wouldn't forget Christina before we left but you forgot about her" Riker replied.

I'm so confused right now! I seriously don't know who Christina is! Maybe I just met her when we are very young and we just never hung out.

Later I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"I'm gonna go" Christina said. "Come on Aiden, lets go home"

"No!" The little boy I guess that's Aiden replied.

"We will be back later! I promise!"

"Okay"

He jumped off Riker's lap and ran towards Christina. Everyone said bye to them and they left.

Christina's POV

I'm shocked! I can't believe Ross can't remember me! He even promise he won't forget me but he did anyways...

When Aiden and I got home, I helped mom and dad unpack a little.

"So how did it go?" Mom asked.

"Good" I replied. "Aiden and I are probably gonna go back over there for a sleepover if its okay with you"

"That's totally fine! You kids need some catching up! Especially with Ross!"

Right when I heard Ross's name I wanted to cry! It hurts knowing Ross doesn't remember me!

"Are you okay?" Mom asked.

"Y-yeah" I lied.

I quickly put down the utensils and ran up to my room.

*****

After a long while of being on my room and doing nothing, I decided to get ready for the sleepover. I took some stuff out of my luggage and but it in a duffle bag, then I went to my parents room since Aiden's stuff were there.

After a while I finished packing and went to find Aiden so we can leave.

"Aiden and I are leaving now!" I yelled.

"Okay! See you whenever you come back!" Mom yelled back.

We headed of to the Lynch's house and I rang their doorbell. Rydel answered the door.

"Hey!!!" Rydel said. "Come in!"

I walked into the house and saw Ellington.

"Ellingtonnnnnm!!!" I said.

"Christinaaaaaa!!!" He said in a mocking tone. "How long are your staying here?"

"I actually just moved here!"

"Really?!"

I nodded, I saw in the corner of my eye that Ross is looking at me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" I said to Ross.

He quickly looked away while I told Aiden to go play with the boys. Me and Rydel went to her room and did girly things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 296 72
Ashley and Catherine move back to Cali and end up next to their former boyfriends: members of R5. Will romances continue? Or will new ones come abou...
44.6K 901 17
Brandy Powers isn't very popular in school. She's ignored, but her sister is totally opposite. When Brandy's parents died in a fire while on vacation...
248K 7.8K 94
***WARNING*** My grammar is the worst! But English isn't my first language and I was like 13 or 14 when I wrote this story so please don't comment th...
56.3K 2K 43
Rydel Mary Lynch. The only girl in the band R5, along with three of her brothers and their best friend. The girl with 4 brothers. The girl whos never...